Ch 7: Battle Test

Recap: Last time the class was introduced to their new housing arrangement, 'Heights Alliance'. They had a little competition on their bedrooms' look as a getting to know each other exercise. Subaru won the competition with a boy who's name was Rikido Sato. They then go to sleep as they have a long day a head of them.

Now on with the story. 

We see the class seating in their last class of the day with they have no idea what it is.

Kaminari: UGGGG. I thought this was a hero school. Why are they having us learn all this boring stuff.

Jiro: What did you expect it's still school after all.

Kaminari: Whatever I just to get this over with and relax.

Kirishima: Yeah me to. I wonder what the last class is going to be.

While they were wondering that Subaru, Misora, and Izuku were talking to themselves on how they could get creative with their quirks.

Subaru: Hmm.

Misora: What are you thinking about Su?

Subaru: Oh. Nothing really.

Misora: Ehhh. What is it? Come on tell me.

Subaru: Alright alright haha. Well I was wondering if there's anything else I can do.

Izuku: What do you mean?

Subaru: Well I always though it was more that just shooting bullets for me ya know.

Misora: Yeah I guess your right about that, but what can you do?

Subaru: I don't know but I'll worry about that later.

While they were talking they failing to hear the loud stomping that was coming towards them and the fact that said stomping was practically causing an earthquake through out the school. 

???: I AM HERE! WALKING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!