His First Ray Of Sun (On HOLD...

By aa-Thalassophile-shi

Ranvijay Singh Rathore, no. one business man of india, from jodhpur. Owns many hotels and buildings. A very c... More

Characteristics (1)
Characteristics (2)
Chapter-1
Chapter - 2
Chapter-3
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter- 12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chaptee-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter- 24
Chapter- 25
Chapter-26

Chapetr-4

3.5K 148 1
By aa-Thalassophile-shi

Ranvijay pov:

Next Day
We went to mumbai from our private jate and went towards our hotel which is obviously own by rathores.

"Good morning, sir. As you said your penthouse is ready. " Said the manger of the hotel.

"Good, and send breakfast in half an hour. " I said to him.

My cellphone ringed and I said to Esha to go to penthouse.
Staffs took our bags and placed in our rooms.

I went towards the waiting area to attend the call.
After cutting the call, I went towards private elevator and pressed the top floor. The elevator dinged and the door opened.

(Penthouse)

I walked towars the penthouse and went to my room to freshen up. After taking bath I dressed in formal black suit. And opened laptop and read some emails.

(Ranvijay's outfit)

My PA called and I put the phone on speaker.

"Good morning, sir. " Said Akash.

"Morning. Akash cancell the online meetings after 1PM and schedule them after tomorrow. " I said to him.

"Ok, sir. Your today's meeting is at 10:30 at your hotel itself. I had booked a private room in the restaurant of the hotel for the meeting." He said.

"Hmm.. " I said and cut the call and got busy in my laptop.

After an hour someone knocked on the door. I closed my laptop and went to open the door. But Eshu is on the door and staffs are placing breakfast on the table. After putting it they left. Eshu closed the door and came inside.

"Good morning, bhaisa. " Eshu said to me.

"Good morning. " I greeted her and patted her head.

We setted in our seats and ate breakfast quietly.

"I have a meeting and I am going downstairs to restaurant for the meeting. If you have any problem call me. After lunch we will go to buy Jewelleries. " I said to her.

"Jii, bhai sa. " She said.

I went towards elevator and pressed the button of the elevator. It dinged and the doors opened, I entered it and pressed 3 floor for restaurant area.
After some time I reached there and the staff took me to the private room.

I settled myself there and ordered a coffee. After some times my coffee arrived. I was sipping my coffee then there was a knock on the door and a staff entered with two persons, Mr. Oberoi and and his PA. Mr. Oberoi is an 26 yrs. old and a reputed business man. He is famous for his modern artitecture buildings. We greeted each other and started our meeting.
.
.
.
After half an hour we completed our meeting.

"Nice doing business with you Mr. Rathore. " Said Mr. Oberoi.

"Same here, Mr. Oberoi. My PA will contact you for other details. " I said to him.

"What are you doing today night, come to my house for a dinner. " Said Mr. Oberoi.

"No, it's alright Mr. Oberoi. And I am not here by myself, my sister has came with me." I said to him.

"Then, come with your sister Mr. Rathore. My father would like to meet you. He also wanted to come today but due to some emergency he can't come. I insist. " Said Mr. Oberoi.

"Ok Mr. Oberoi, I will think about it and inform you till evening. Now I will take my leave I have to go .... " I was intrupted by my phone ringing.
I picked my call.

"Hello bhai sa, are you busy. You know I had already met with the CEO of kanak. And you will not believe who was she. You know in delhi when...." Eshita was saying
I interrupted her and said, "eshita, first calm down. And how did you meet CEO of kanak, are you roaming outside. " I asked sternly.

"No, bhai sa. I am in hotel itself. You leave it and tell me when are you coming or I come downstairs." Eshita said on the call.

"If you are ready come downstairs, staff will guide you. " Saying this I cut the call.

"Mr. Rathore, sorry of hearing your call but were you talking about CEO kanak." Mr. Oberoi asked.

"Hmm,Do you know the CEO " I asked raising my right eyebrow.

He cleared his throat and said, "yes, actually. She is my friend. My father and her father are like best friends." Mr. Oberoi said to me.

"Kya.. " Came a shrill voice from the door. And here comes Eshita.

"Eshu, what are you doing here, I called you just know and you were in your room. How come you are here. " I asked her glaring.

She rubbed the nape of her nake and said, " Wo bhai sa, I was eating in this restaurant. "
And turned her head to Mr. Oberoi and said to him excitedly, "sorry, but are you really her friend. "

"Eshita" I said strenly.

"Sorry" She said and looked down.

"It's ok. Mr. Rathore. And Ms. Rathore if you want to meet her, tell me I will arrange for your meeting." Said Mr. Oberoi.

"Really, that's sweet of you sir. But today I am visiting her jwellery shop. And that shop is in her office building only, there I can meet her. " She said excitedly.

Seriously these two are chatting as long lost friends and a business meeting is turned into a friendly meeting. I sighed thinking that.

"Ohh, I don't think she would be there today. " Mr. Oberoi said sadly.

"Why" Eshita asked.

"Wo, actually her brother and grandmother are hospitalized. But, if you want to meet her you can meet her at today's dinner. I will invite her also. "

"No. Mr. Oberoi. We don't wana disturb them. " I said and glared and eshita.

"No problem Mr. Oberoi. " Mr. Oberoi said

Mr. Oberoi's phone pinged and he checked his message and smiled and looked at us.

"If you want to meet her, you can come with me. I will be going to her house now."
Said Mr. Oberoi hesitantly.

"No, Mr. Oberoi. We will be going now. Come Eshita" I said while standing up.

"Bhai sa, please. " Eshita said while giving puppy eyes.

"You don't want to shop now. Earlier you were interested in jewellery made by kanka's and now the CEO." I said to her raising by brows.

"Bhai sa, please. She is my ideal. Who knows when i will get the chance to meet her in future. And you know what I had met her earlier but didn't recognize her. Please please." Eshita said while giving a hopeful eyes.

Ahhh. This girl. Dramebaaz.

"No. As I said before. And Mr. Oberoi we can't be there uninvited guest. It wouldn't look good. And could not come to dinner tonight. May be next time." I said.

"I guess, I will take my leave now. It was nice meeting you Mr. Rathore and miss. Rathore." He said and shaked hand with me and give a nod to Eshu and went from there.

"Next time Eshu behave yourself in front of others." I said to her sternly.

"Sorry, bhai sa. " She said lowing her head.

"Have eaten you lunch" I asked after setting on a chair and gestured her to sit.

"No, I only ate salad." She meekly said.

"Waiter" I called and a waiter came inside with two menu cards and gave them to us.

"What would you like to order sir, maam" He asked.

"I will take gobhi parathe and shahi paneer and a orange juice. " Said Eshita.

"Same for me" I said to him.

He wote it in notepad and went from there and return after sometime with our food. We ate our food silently and after that we left from there to our penthouse to keep the documents and laptop. After that we went towards parking area. There driver is waiting for us. We settled in our car and went to kanak shop.

.
.
.
.

After 3hours of shopping for all female members of our families and gold chains for male members we retuned our penthouse. And I must say the designs were very mesmerizing. We ordered our dinner and after dinner we went to our room respectively.

I received a call from maa sa, I received the call.
"Khamma Ghani maa sa. " I said. (Khamma gani is A way of greeting in Rajasthan)

"Ghani Khamma kunwar sa. Sab thik to hai na. Eshita baisa ne jaada pareshaan to nhi kiya. " Maa sa asked chuckling. (Everything is good na. Eshita didn't bother you much)

"Maa sa, sab thik hai yahan. And I think you had talked to Eshu and this matter. "I said.
(All is good here)

"Ya, your kaki sa is still taking to her. When are you returning here. " Maa sa said .

"Probably tomorrow. " I said and after taking for more few minutes I cut the call. I changed my clothes and went to bed.

Zzzzzz.

Zzzzz.

**************************************

Hey lovelies

Hope you all are well and enjoying this story.
Do share your thoughts with me and give suggestions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 145K 58
(Book 1 of 'YOU ARE MINE' series) "๐๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง, ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž - ๐š ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๏ฟฝ...
445K 25K 29
[SLOW UPDATES] " Bhut pasand hena aapko woh usi ke saath rahiye na jaiye " she tried to push him He pinned her to the wall. He was so close to her th...
24.4K 1.1K 16
RAJVEER SINGH RATHORE -28 years old CEO of Rathore Industries Rude, arrogant, stubborn and ruthless - for the world Sweet and adorable child only for...