Mafia's Medicine

By RavenB0

Janis, a 24-years old general surgeon, finally had everything she wanted in her life. Peace. She didn't know... More

Discussion
Prolouge
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
Epilouge

32

663 20 0
By RavenB0

"𝙸 𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜"

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 32 : Stay by my side

𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚂'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟.

"Fuck it's cold, fuck it's cold"

I am walking for more than a hour. I can feel my body. Even if I stole a jacket from the one of the men, I kicked. The cold was very stinging.

My feet were blue and they were bleeding because, when I ran. My heels broke. My back of neck had cut due to some fucking bald man tried his new dagger on me.

"I'm sure I would die from hypothermia."

I fell down and I don't have energy. I have to find some place, shelter. I stood up and start to walk again.

Why would you make a house, near woods.

Fucking stupid assholes.

For crying out loud, I don't even know this place.

I saw smoke, a spark of hope ignited in me. I moved towards the smoke.

"Please be a cottage, if it's not a cottage just be a shelter with some fire"

I mumbled to myself, my body was losing its heat. I was getting dizzy. I shook my head and saw a small cottage.

I don't have my phone with me, I remember forgetting the clutch in the car. I entered the cottage it was small, but it was warm.

I sighed as I entered the cottage. It feels like someone was in there just some hours ago. The woods still had a spark.

It was giving heat, there was some wood and match box. I threw wood in the fireplace and tried to make the fire. My hand burned as match stick burned at the end.

"Fuck"

The fire started to crackle. I cried out in relief. I put out my feet near the fire.

"I hope you are okay Luke" I whispered to myself.I was trying to stay awake, but the tiredness and sleep took over me. I hope you find me Sebastian.

Flashback

Gunshots echoed emitting screams out of the people. Luke stood in front of  Janis.

"Luke! Go find Petra"

"But-"

"I will fuck my way out of here! Go take her away. She is new to this shit!"

Luke nodded and I took hold of some of  ladies made them escape. I felt cold blade on the back of my neck. As I was escaping.

I ducked and kicked his leg, grabbed the knife and jammed it in his ribs.i kicked him once again and grabbed the jacket of him . I ran outside into the woods.

End of flashback

I woke at the sound of cars and people. I couldn't move my body, my body was sore aching. The fire burnt out last night. I was so cold. My hands were blue.

I saw it was morning as the light was coming from a small hole or  was I dead?.

I stood up and winced as my feet made contact with ground. I see my heels lying on the ground. I broke the heels of both, wore it as a sandels.

Anything is better than nothing.

I opened the door and saw no one. I wanted to cry. I got out of the cottage pulling the jacket around me. I walked towards the footsteps.

"Please be someone"

I saw people standing next to cars. I  walked towards them. I am scared if they are good or bad people.

I saw familiar figure, I wanted to see from the last night. I didn't notice the tears falling down.

"Sebastian!!"

I screamed out and the figure stopped moving, it turned around. It was him. It was Sebastian.

I started to walk towards him. He ran towards me and picked me up. I was a crying mess at this moment.

"Thank god, love. Thank god"

I was hugging him so tightly and he was breathing so fast.

He put me down, I looked at him. His eyes were swollen like he cried. He removed his coat and covered me with it. I caressed his face and black spots clouded my vision.

I just remember falling backwards and everything went black.

𝚂𝚎𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟.

"No sight of her"

We were finding her for whole night, its 8am. It was so cold outside. I didn't know what to do anymore.

I can't seem to find her anywhere, I don't where is she. Every worse scenario was coming in my mind. I ordered them to search once again near the Houston's house.

We sat in the cars and did a search once again. We stopped near the Houston's house.

We were standing there, hopeless. I want to fucking tear the my hair out. I wish I would have stopped her from going her to that prom.

"Sir, here is some water"

I shook my head, as I was standing next to car with my head down. Until I heard the voice, I wanted to hear from last night.

My body stopped moving, please be her. I turned around and saw her standing away from me in the cold.

I ran towards her and picked up her up. She was cold as ice. Her sobs broke my heart. I put her down and removed my coat and covered her.

She caressed my face, her eyes rolled back as she fainted.

"Janis!"

I gestured the car to come towards us, ad I picked up her in bridal style. Fred opened the door of the car. I sat in with her on my lap.

"Turn heater to max"

I saw her feet injured, hand and feet blue. I rubbed her hands, saw cuts. I knew she was just sleeping, but I can't stop my heart from beating so fast.

I cursed under my breath, angry on myself for not protecting her. Jonathan turned up to mansion. Guards were still on alert, I got out of the car with Janis in my arms. I ran inside not wanting to feel the numbing cold again.

"Oh my goodness!"

Mum stood up as soon she saw me with Janis in my arms. Her eyes were red due to crying. I kissed her head and went to my room. I kicked open the door, lay her down on bed and turned the heater on.

I pulled covers over her, her hands were restoring their color back but still they were blue. I called our family doctor.

I sat on bed besides her, watching her closely, her tear stained cheeks. I sighed and held her hand which was still cold. There was knock on the door.

"Come in"

Doctor Peter came in with mom and dad behind him and I stood up. I was telling him her condition, when her whole body started to shiver.

"Dont need to worry. This is the effect of mild hypothermia, her body is shivering because of her body temperature is low, her body is regaining heat by itself"

He check her body temperature and bandaged her injuries ,told me give her warm drinks and food.

"Thank you, Doctor"

Dad went out to see him off. I sat down and checked her clothes if they are wet or cold. Her clothes were a little damp.

"Mom"

"Honey, you go get changed. I will change her"

I nodded and she kisses my cheek. I grabbed my hoodie and went to her room grabbed sweats for her and  gave them to mom ,I grabbed my clothes and went to bathroom to get change.

After I got changed, I knocked the door from the inside.

"You can come out, I changed her"

I exit the bathroom and saw mom standing with her white outfit. I sighed looking at her unconscious body.

"She will be alright, Honey"

"I know mom, but can't stop this feeling"

She kissed my cheek and gave me a couraging smile.

"I will heat food up for you and some hot chocolate. You are cold yourself. I don't want you to get cold too"

I nodded because mother left no room for discussion. She went out of the room with her dress. I closed the door and turned to look at her, still sleeping.

I sat on bed with my head against the headboard, I closed my eyes to know how tired I was. I don't know when I fell asleep.

I woke at sound of shuffling, I opened my eyes to see Janis looking at me. My eyes widen slightly to her awake.

"Hi"

"Holy shit!, Love. You scared the fuck out of me."

She smiled tiredly closing her eyes again, I put my hand on her forehead to see her temperature back to normal. I took a deep breath of relief.

"Love, you hungry?"

She nodded and the same time door opened, mom came inside with food tray. She smiled at Janis, seeing her awake. She put the tray on the table.

She came towards janis and kissed her forehead. Her eyes held tears.

"Thank you for saving Luke"

"Please Annelise, don't say like that. Luke is also like a brother to me"

Janis tried to sit up and i grabbed her arm. She smiles and I fucking fell again for this smile.

"I'm a doctor too"

She sat up and started coughing. I gave her water. She slowly drank,her hands still trembling.

"Mother, you go and rest. I am here for her"

"Is luke okay?"

"He is asleep right now, he was tired due to crying. He doesn't know you are back"

"When he wakes up, tell me"

Sure, eat up you both it's getting cold "

I nodded and she left the room. Janis lay down on bed again. I sighed and tapped her temple.

"Come on, drink hot chocolate"

She nodded and still didn't make a move to sit up. I stood up and went to her side of bed. I sat beside her, leaned down to remove pieces of hair from her face. She pecked my lips.

I froze and she laughed lightly. I grabbed her by waist and pulled her to me. I was hovering over her, one hand on her side of head. We were breath away from each other.

"Love, you are not okay. Don't add fuel to fire"

"Sebastian, I like to play with fire"

I smirked and kissed under her ear, eliciting a gasp from her. I pulled her up with me and pulled her easily into my lap.

"Fuck you, Sebastian"

"Later love, later"

She gave me her infamous glare, she looks like a kitten trying to fight. I gave her hot chocolate and she took a sip.

"It's delicious"

She put the cup in front of me to drink, I leaned forward to drink, she distance the cup and drank again.

I leaned and kissed her, tasting hot chocolate from her lips. I broke the kiss and she was stunned.

"It is delicious"

She tried several times to get out of my grasp, I was now sitting in the center of the bed, against the headboard. She was lying against my chest.

"How did you got to know?"

"I was keeping eye on you both, unless the cameras in the mansion went black. I knew something went wrong. Then I got call, that mansion was under attack, that fucking ex of yours was in this plan"

"George? He was in this plan?"

I nodded and she sat up suddenly. I looked at her worried. She turned to face me.

"Are you hurt anywhere?"

I looked at her and laughed. She looks like she is so done with me. I kissed her forehead.

"No, I'm not except my lips"

I leaned in to see the injury, I grabbed the chance and stole a kiss.

"I'm not talking to you!"

I burst out laughing and she crawled off the bed. She stood up and winced. I sobered up from my laughing. She sat down on bed, head down.

"Janis, are you alright?, does it hurt?, should I call the doctor?"

She shook her head and I grabbed her hand, she stood up.

"Help me to the bathroom"

I picked her up, because her injury were still fresh. She squealed.

"Put me down"

"This ain't happening"

I helped her to the bathroom door. After five minutes, the door opened. I stood up to help her. I picked her up again and she groaned putting her head on my chest.

"You can't carry me every where"

"I can and I will"

"I want to shower, I was to pick out clothes to wear"

"I can help you with shower"

"No, I like to shower alone"

I jutted his lips out in a pout after she picked her clothes and i sat her down bed.

"When do u have my clothes in your closet?"

"Since yesterday"

"Who thought, Sebastian Knight would be here taking care of me"

I gave her a playful glare and she laughed. Unknowingly my lips curved in a small smile.

"Will u help me to the bathroom?, your majesty"

"If u agree to shower with me"

"I would like to walk on my own"

I laughed and helped her to the bathroom. She closed the door in my face. I shook my head smiling at her behavior.

I went down stairs, to grab something warm for her. I saw no one, I made  two cups coffee and grabbed piece of chocolate cake.

I put them in tray and saw time it was 12pm.I went upstairs and knocked at the door, don't want to invade on her.

"Come in"

Her soft voice reacher my ear, as I opened the door. She was standing there in black cashmere sweater and black leggings.

"Sebastian, I just ate"

"Are u sure? You don't wanna drink coffee and eat cake?"

She gave the most innocent smile and I laughed at her face after she saw the chocolate cake.

She was brushing her hair, untangling those delicious curls. She put the brush down and made her way slowly to the bed.

I looked in her eyes, she was still tired. She snuggled closer to me and I wrapped my arms around her.

"Stay by my side?"

"I wasn't even thinking of letting you go, love"

Author's note:

Sorry for this Kate update, I was very busy for couple of months with my university presentation and assignments.

Hope u enjoy this chapter.

Feel free to comment your thoughts

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 20.5K 153
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
1.6K 330 6
"အသည်းနှလုံးဟာ တချွင်ချွင်မြည်တဲ့ ခြေကျင်းလေးနဲ့ပေါ့...။ အသက်ခန္ဓာဟာ ခြူသံတွေကြားက, ကကြိုးတွေဖြစ်ပြီး ရူးမူးခြင်းတရားဟာ ရှပ်အင်္ကျီပါးပါးအောက်က ခါးသေ...
1.6M 40.2K 55
"You have a choice either choose me or being a mafia" I added hoping that he'll come back with me and if not then I will be the one leaving him this...
196K 10K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...