Mio Angelo

DariaDrosu

Aria doesn't know if tomorrow will come. Beaten and nearly killed by her own mother makes her believe that no... Еще

(;Characters;)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 6

8 3 0
DariaDrosu

Aria Jones

After the wonderful encounter, I was tired. "I'm tired." I state "Well, we will only be a few more minutes." Ryle explains. 

"Aria, how do you know Italian?" He questions with a very interested look. "Well after becoming friends with Alex, I learnt all about the country, language and culture. Me being me, like always, took classes and pretty much taught myself. In three months I was fluent." " Well you learnt well because I thought you were Italian, your accent and vocabulary is outstanding. He exclaims

"Since when are you such a teacher?" I giggle 

" I've always wanted to be a teacher, but never got the chance because of my reasons." Ryle says as his eyes turn dark. I wonder what could of happened to make him not go after his dream. I change the topic quickly. "So are you like a bodyguard?" I ask. "Yes I am, I'm your personal bodyguard. He says with a smile. 

The elevator ding's before I could answer or ask anymore questions. We head down a large hallway and reach a very tall black door with the number "108" on it. "This is yours" Ryle states as he stops at the door. I stand there looking at him with a confused look, but before I could questions again he says "So- you going in or not?" I glance at the door and then back at him. "Yes.. I'll see you soon, I guess?" I wanted it to sound like an order but failed as it came out like a question. 

"No." He says and leaves. Well that, was rude. But I didn't have enough energy to retort back so I just left it at that.

I unlock the door and the inside of the penthouse was amazing to say the least. 

The walls were  elegant whites and greys and the floor was marble. The kitchen was a wide, opened space with amazing colour co-ordinated cabinets and cupboards. There was a large and long marble island with a built in sink. The dining-room was a great extended table with a chandelier hanging in the centre of the room. The chairs were cushioned with an emerald, velvet material. I can't even explain how alluring the living-room was. The couch was a U shape with a chocolate colour fabric and the pillows had amazing designs on them. Alex had seriously out done herself. I sat myself on the couch and sunk in. I lied down and I think I drifted off. 

AC: Heyy beautiful people!! So how was this chapter? Nice?? Plz tell me and vote. What's up with Ryle? Why the sudden change? Well if u stick till the next chapter u will find out! I'm very sorry if this chapter sucked but I promise I will get better! 

Now for todays question!

Favourite colour?! Mine is sage green or emerald green and grey! Tell me yours

Also remember that u can chat with me privately anytime cus I think I give some good advice LMAO. It can literally be about anything school, worries, anything. Believe me when I tell u, having someone to talk to is a big thing! 

Oh well baii!! x

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Accidental Marriage A E I N 🌼

Любовные романы

4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
The Royal Chauhans Rivika

Любовные романы

463K 26.3K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
Unwanted Wife Of Mafia King Sunita Varma

Любовные романы

4.5M 285K 105
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
Players Summer Maung

Любовные романы

842K 27K 68
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...