Love or Not

By AranyaAltair

To love is a choice! But it is more than that for Zee Pruk Panich. It was his life's mission. He had a succes... More

Chapter 1: The Rise of Zee Prologue
Chapter 2: Zee, "Where are you?"
Chapter 3: NuNew's Life Detours
Chapter 4: Can It Be Real
Chapter 6: Misunderstandings
Chapter 7: To Catch a Faen
Chapter 8: Shippers Paradise
Chapter 9: You Make Me Forget to Breathe
Chapter 10: Zee's Fate
Chapter 11: Zee's Capitulation
Chapter 12: The Trials of Zee
Chapter 13: The God Bond
Chapter 14: The Magnificent July
Chapter 15: Finding the Balance
Chapter 16: A God's Choice
Chapter 17: Letting Go
Chapter 18: Family
Chapter 19: To Catch a Primordial God
Chapter 20: Family Mysteries
Chapter 21: Settling Old Scores
Chapter 22: Consequences
Chapter 23: Is This The End?
Epilogue

Chapter 5: The Dream Becomes Reality

902 34 11
By AranyaAltair

                                                                     NuNew

NuNew felt an arm around his waist and a leg thrown over his. He pulled himself awake. He opened his eyes, and Zee Pruk Panich's body was wrapped around his.

It wasn't a dream!

He didn't want to move. He wanted to watch him sleep for hours but knew he needed to get up. He did not intend to fall asleep, but who wouldn't after the emotional, mind-blowing sex in his doctor's mess?

Not him. No one ever used his office beds, and he was glad for it now. After one last look at Zee, he knew he had indulged long enough.

He tried to pull away, but Zee tightened his arms around him and murmured, "No, you can't disappear yet. I am not ready, not again."

"You thought we were a dream, too?" NuNew whispered against Zee's ear.

Instead of trying to get away from Zee this time, he pushed his body closer. He took Zee's earlobe into his mouth, suckling it, smiling, waiting, and watching. Zee's body went rigid, and he slowly opened his eyes.

He could feel Zee's heart pounding so fast that he placed his hand over his heart, hoping it would slow it down. Knowing his was beating just as quickly, it was a lost cause.

"Nu, you are real. You are not just a dream sent to torture me."

NuNew climbed on top of Zee and looked down at him, kissing his nose and pecking his lips.

No, Zee. I am not a dream; you are not a dream. We are here together right now," Nu gave him a shy smile and continued to stare at him.

"I need to get up, we fell asleep for two hours, and I need to take care of some last-minute details at the hospital," Nu touched his face, trying to show him he didn't want to leave his side but had to.

Zee moved and groaned, his shoulder hurting worse now that the pain medicine had worn off. NuNew immediately got off him and helped him sit.

"I need to check your shoulder. That is why you came to see me, not all of this," NuNew moved his finger back and forth, pointing at Zee, then at him.

Zee smiled at him and let him help him off the bed and into a chair where he could get a better look. A bruise had already begun to form.

After he examined Zee, he was relieved he only had a severely bruised muscle. Their actions in the office would not cause lasting damage as he feared.

He would have felt very guilty if they had. NuNew looked down and saw Zee staring up at him.

"Babe, I want to get a wrap and ice for your shoulder; I know it hurts, but you are beginning to swell, and inflammation is setting in. It would help if you were more careful. Your clumsiness will give me nightmares again. I will be right back."

NuNew stepped out of the office to get a sling, wrap, and ice, leaving Zee to wonder how he knew that about him.

"What the hell is going on? Is this the twilight zone," Zee whispered. How the hell does he know that I am a klutz? It's not like a doctor watches YouTube or anything like that.

When NuNew returned, he had decided to flip the switch to professional. He needed to keep some emotional distance.

What if this meant more to him than it did to Zee? He decided keeping a doctor's tone of voice would be best to ensure that he had that separation.

"The injury is going to take four to six weeks to heal. I hope you are not currently working. You will need some time off to heal

Ice every 4 hours for the first couple of days to help with inflammation. Here is your prescription for the pain. There is enough for five days. Then take an over-the-counter pain reliever. You should take one every four to six hours for two days and then as needed. If it's not helping, see your doctor or return to the hospital. Do you have someone to stay with you? Do you have any questions I can answer for you?"

NuNew continued rambling as he wrote things on the clipboard. He was smiling down at Zee as he finished wrapping his shoulder.

                                                                                Zee

Why was he talking like he wasn't going to be with him? Did he not make it clear enough? He began to panic. Did it all mean nothing to him? Did he do something wrong?

Zee pulled Nu onto his lap. Nu smiled at him and tilted his head waiting. His Nu already knew when he was gathering his thoughts to say something. How can he know these things? It just proves they belong together. He was perfect.

"Nu, baby, I know this is sudden, and this might seem insane. But I do not want to be without you for a minute," he stroked his cheek while trying to formulate the words.

He never was a person for sugary words. He had scripts for that. But he had to figure out how to make Nu want to stay and be with him. Trying to calm himself, he did not wish his desperation to seep into his words.

"Please come home with me. I just found you, and I do not want to live one more day without you in it."

He put his arm around Nu and pulled him into his kiss. Zee took what he needed from him to reassure himself that his lifemate felt what he did.

The excitement and love he felt when he felt Nu's lips open, inviting him in, soothed his soul. Zee slid his tongue into his mouth and fell into the kiss, pouring all his feelings into it. He found Nu's tongue and let his dance against his.

Moaning, Nu leaned into him, giving him what he needed. Zee's cock was hard again, and he tore his lips away, growling.

"I don't want to make love in this office again. I want you in our home, in our bed. I want our home to smell of you, our sex, passion, and lust. Do you understand what I am saying to you? I want the dream. I want the engagement, marriage, house, kids, a dog, and even a cat," Zee stared into his eyes, ensuring that Nu understood that he meant every word he said.

Zee again searched Nu's eyes, hoping to see something. He waited as the look on Nu's face was indecisiveness and conflicted. He had said nothing.

He was becoming afraid. He just rambled off everything that was in his head. He had said it all without a filter, and he might have scared him off for good.

Then Nu smiled. It was like the rain had passed, and the sun shone brightly. Everything was right in his universe again. He would gladly be in Nu's orbit for the rest of his life.

"Of course, I am going to be with you. Where else would I be now? You are my shelter, my home."

Nu cupped his chin in his hand, looking back at him with a reassuring stare, then kissed him on the forehead.

Zee was over the moon happy. He succeeded. He found him! Just six weeks from his birthday and he had found him. It didn't matter to him that they had sex in his love's office.

It could have been in his condo, a fancy hotel, or here, and it would still mean everything. He was finally with him. Nu stood up from his lap, and he did not understand why. He looked up again at his lifemate.

"Zee, I must finish some things in the hospital. I will meet you back here as soon as I am done. Lay down and rest until I return," Nu said as he ran his fingers through his hair.

Damn, he was so in love with someone he had just met a few hours ago, and he didn't know how to deal with all these emotions.

If you asked anyone, they would say Zee Pruk Panich was stoic, never showing much emotion, and very put together. With Nu, he had all these emotions running through him. He had no idea how to deal with them.

He didn't want to deal with them. He just wanted to feel. He just wanted to be with Nu and enjoy the feelings he was finally having for someone.

Nu helped him to the bed, put pillows behind his head, and covered him up. He gave him a pill and water and told him to rest. Zee was good, took the medicine, and laid back. Soon he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

                                                                                NuNew

Nu watched Zee fall asleep, and he arranged his long hair out of his eyes. He still was awed and a little shocked that this all happened.

Never in his dreams would he have thought he would ever be Zee Pruk Panich's new lover. He was too afraid to say Faen because it could all shatter in a second.

"NuNew, what have you got yourself into now."

He was trying not to overthink things and enjoy what had been given freely. He hoped that Zee slept long enough for him to drive his motorcycle home and pick up his Rolls.

Zee was in no shape to ride on the pillion of his bike. He needed to ensure he took the best care of the man he wanted to spend the rest of his life with.

He picked up his bags, stowed them on the bike, and checked out of the departments. He went to HR, turned in his badge, and informed the desk that his last shift was over. Finally, he could get his car.

NuNew left the hospital, leaving Zee fast asleep in his office. Traffic was terrible, but it only took an hour to get his car. He even packed a bag in case he needed it.

He hoped that Zee had slept through his absence. He knew that he needed to hurry. After finding a parking space, he rushed from his car but turned back when he realized he didn't have his phone.

He heard someone come out the door but focused more on returning to the car. Zee was waiting. A person rushed up behind him and grabbed his arm. Nu almost screamed but turned around quickly when he heard Zee's voice.

"Trying to run away from me, Nu," Zee growled.

Nu was so shocked he didn't know what to say. He shook his head in the negative and stood there staring at the man before him.

He could see that Zee was upset, but he needed to wait and see how this played out. Zee had gotten the wrong idea. Yes, he was known for running when overwhelmed or hurt, but he didn't know that.

This was not one of these times, and Zee would never know that this was what he did. So, his shock was twofold. Zee continued to hold his arm and look at NuNew, which almost made him feel needy if he didn't know that Zee was angry.

"Never run from me. I will find you. You are mine," Zee gave him a stare that would have felled any other but only made him want to take him back to his old office and fuck him.

NuNew shook his head in the affirmative. It was clear that Zee had been looking for him and that there was no longer a reason for him to return to the hospital. He led Zee to his car.

                                                                               Zee

Zee whistled when he saw the Black Badge Cullinan that Nu was leading him to. He had long dreamed of owning one but never could justify the purchase when money was needed elsewhere.

He now wondered just who his boy was. There was no way that just a doctor could own a 38-million-baht car. There was more to his lifemate, and he couldn't wait to find out.

Right now, he was still upset that Nu would have left him. What made him want to run? Him?

He knew he was intense, but he knew that no matter what, he would keep his lifemate close until he was sure he would never run from him again.

Once he was in the car, Nu looked at Zee, waiting. He realized that Nu did not know where he lived and gave the address. While they were driving home, he decided to call P'Aof.

"Zee, what took you so long to call me back? Is everything ok?" P'Aof didn't even let Zee get a word in edgewise, letting him ramble until he took a breath.

Zee said in one sentence, "I found him."

P'Aof confused said, Him? Whom did you find? Why are you talking in riddles? Did you hit your head? OHHHHH, did you? At the hospital? Tell me!"

Zee wanted to laugh P'Aof had visions of his drama being filmed on time and knew this was great news.

"I will fill you in later. We are heading back to my condo. Keep the rest away. I want time, if you know what I mean," Zee said quietly but could tell Nu heard him when he saw the smile touch his lips. He wanted to kiss those lips again. He needed him to drive faster.

P'Aof, not ready to let it go, "Zee, you must come to the office on Monday. We have a lot to discuss."

Zee looked again at Nu and said, "We must discuss it. He is a doctor and has many things on his plate. We will call you Sunday night and let you know a suitable time for Nu."

P'Aof said, His name is Nu? I do not know anyone who was ever named Nu. Are you sure his name is not NuNew?"

Zee growled, "How do you know his name? Is there something you want to tell me?"

P'Aof chuckled, "I will tell you later; it is a doozy."

P'Aof hung up the phone, and Zee was left to stare at his phone and then look at Nu.

Instead of worrying about whatever P'Aof was rambling about, he decided to lay against his faen's shoulder and enjoy being close to him. The rest can wait until another time.

They arrived at Zee's condo and parked Nu's expensive car in his private parking area. It would be safe; the security for his condo was top-notch due to the crazy fan incident.

Or so he thought.

As Nu helped him out of the car, they both failed to see a man come out from behind a pillar and take their photo. He did not wear a press pass.

The man pulled out his phone and called someone, "I have a new development, same fee, same place, day, and time," he did not wait for an answer and hung up.

                                                                                   NuNew

He helped Zee out of the car, making sure not to bang his shoulder. He then followed Zee as he led the way to his condo. He didn't grab his bag.

He left it in the car and would get it later. He didn't think he would need it any time soon. But he would come to get it when he did.

Zee opened his door and let him walk in first. He looked around Zee's condo. It was a smaller space than the one he had just bought, but genuinely nice.

He peeked into the kitchen and bathroom and left the door he was sure was Zee's bedroom for last. Walking in with Zee on his heels, he knew this was a precarious place to be when he knew that they needed to talk.

They went from just having sex to a confession, agreeing to live together and being in Zee's condo in five seconds. Zee made his head spin, and he had no time to think. All he did was react and feel. Was he doing the right thing?

When NuNew turned, wanting to go back into the living room. Zee blocked his path with his body. If Zee were going to play this game, NuNew decided that this time he would be the one that would stalk his prey.

NuNew grabbed the front of Zee's shirt and pushed him against the wall. He wanted to slam him but was afraid he would hurt his shoulder. He looked at the offending shirt that he was wearing and began unbuttoning it.

"You need to rest, not play," NuNew said when he got to the last button and opened his shirt.

Nu slid off Zee's sling, removed the offending piece of clothing, then put the sling back on. Zee looked at him, raised the sling, and gave him a questioning stare.

"It stays on, don't look at me like that. I will give you what I can and promise you another night where all our fantasies have a chance of coming true," NuNew stated firmly.

Leaning in and kissing his neck, he ran his hand further down and reached the belt of his pants.

"This needs to come off, too," he looked at Zee and saw the hunger in his eyes.

He kept his body pressed to him as he removed the belt, unbuttoned his pants, and pulled until the zipper went down. NuNew's breath blew against Zee's neck, and his breathing quickened. He just held Zee against the wall and slid his hand inside his underwear.

He was rewarded with Zee's hard cock, and a moan from Zee told him what he wanted.

"Is this what you want? Under door number one, I can stroke your cock. Door number two, I can suck your cock until you explode in my mouth. I will drink all of you, not miss a drop while you watch me. Door number 3 is much more exhausting for someone in your condition, but I have to offer it, to be fair. You can fuck me until I scream your name. What door do you wish to open?"

NuNew flicked his hardened nipple, his tongue dancing around and around until it snuck in for a flick. He felt Zee's body relax against the wall. Removing his hand from Zee's cock, making him groan in protest.

"Nu, why do I have to choose? Can't I have them all? Maybe not right now, but I want to opt for all of the above," Zee purred.

NuNew moved his mouth lower, taking the time to explore Zee's body. He looked up at Zee to smile as he moved a little bit lower.

"You are greedy," Nu murmured against his skin. His fingers softly explored the muscles that tightened each time his tongue touched his skin.

"God, Nu, your mouth, your soft hands, don't stop. Damn right, I am greedy," Zee moaned, looking down at him.

NuNew kept looking up, watching his face as he moved lower, his hands splayed over his stomach. Nipping at his skin, Zee tasted so good.

He wanted and craved so much from him, but he knew it was about strengthening their bond.

Feeding his need for kink and sex play can come later. NuNew's cock strained against his scrubs, thinking about all the fun they could have.

Then NuNew began to worry if Zee could even fulfill that side of him. It didn't matter. He quickly convinced himself. He didn't care if having Zee Pruk Panich meant he had to give that up. He would do it readily.

Taking both hands, he pulled down Zee's pants and underwear and freed his cock. The package was Zee Pruk Panich, and it was his. He pushed the pants to his feet, and Zee stepped out.

NuNew took a moment to look at him and marvel that it was all for him. Taking his cock in his hands, he tapped the tip against his lips, loving the way Zee was staring at him so intently.

It was beautiful, big, thick, and perfect for him. They were so hurried last time and didn't enjoy the visual until now.

It made his own jump, angry in his scrubs wanting to be free. He leaned in, flattened his tongue, and lovingly licked the head of Zee's cock.

Zee reached down, grabbed his hair with one hand, and pulled. Zee was beginning to hate the sling. He could tell. NuNew moaned and slid Zee's cock into his mouth. NuNew gripped it at the base and pushed it down. Zee loving how it felt, began thrusting his hips.

NuNew sucked, stroked, and licked as he slid his cock in and out of his mouth. Moving in time with the rhythm that Zee established. NuNew took his other hand and began massaging his balls, and Zee released his hair, slamming his hand against the wall, trying to find purchase.

NuNew smiled against Zee's it and increased the pressure. He wanted Zee to cum in his mouth. He needed it. He suckled, squeezed, licked, and flicked until Zee's hips pushed hard and faster.

He was pushing briefly down his throat one stroke and grinding against his mouth the next. He loved it; he needed more.

"Nu, if you don't stop, I will cum in your mouth. I want that too, but later," Zee trying to hold back, had stopped moving, holding very still. His body was shaking from the effort.

NuNew, frustrated that Zee had stopped, whined against Zee's cock, and began moving it in and out of his mouth, his tongue swirling, not giving Zee a chance to stop him. He was crazed, wanting to taste him, needing it.

                                                                              Zee

Nu was going to drive him insane. His mouth felt amazing. But he needed him to stop. He wanted to be inside him.

He chanted,"Nu,Nu,Nu, please stop. I need to fuck you."

Nu froze. His renewed determination to make him cum had ceased with his plea. Nu looked up at him; the look on his face was an intense need.

Nu let his cock slip out of his mouth and kissed his way back up. Again, he took time to explore places he missed on the way down.

Nu seemed especially fascinated with his happy trail and ran his tongue up and down it.

"Do you like that baby?"

Nu mewed and continued his way up until he was standing and looking into his eyes.

Zee touched Nu's face. He wanted to slow it all down. He reached the point that if Nu touched or sucked him, he would cum. He was that turned on, that excited.

Zee took his hand and led him to the bed. Zee sat down on the edge of the bed, reached the bedside table, and pulled out the lube and a condom. He turned back and gave a soul-searing stare to Nu.

"Strip for me, baby. Show me what belongs to me," Zee said in a deep voice.

Zee raised an eyebrow when Nu's body began to quiver. He liked when he said things in his more resounding voice. He would use that to his advantage. Nu began shedding his clothes.

He loved that his Nu was taking his time. He wanted the slow. He needed to mark him, mark his heart, brand him forever, so he never left him. Never anyone else's, only his. He wondered when he became so damn insecure.

As Nu stood before him, naked and beautiful, he realized just how damn lucky he was. Zee reached and pulled Nu between his legs.

"This sling is getting in the way, baby. Can we take it off?"

Nu shook his head no. He was leaning down and kissing him. Nu's kiss was so hot. He always slid his tongue against his lip before he pressed into his mouth to meet his tongue.

He loved how his tongue hooked around his as if massaging it. He played with this tongue as he played with this cock, and it was jealous now. His mouth moved to his neck. Nu seemed to lean more into him, and Zee fell to the mattress.

Wrapping one arm around his baby, he licked and sucked his neck, marking him. If he could, he would make permanent hickeys for everyone to see. He wanted everyone to know that Nu was his.

                                                                                    NuNew

He was so fucking turned on, he spent time exploring Zee's body, and he knew that Zee was right on edge. He was not too far behind him. Nu crawled up his body to straddle his waist. His cock proudly stood at attention.

"I will do all the work," his voice was two octaves lower than he had ever heard his voice, and it fucking turned him on because he knew that Zee was the cause of it.

NuNew picked up the condom and opened it with his teeth staring into Zee's eyes. Zee kept his eyes on him the whole time, watching every movement. NuNew rolled the condom on Zee's rigid member, taking a moment to flick the tip of his cock with his finger.

NuNew picked up the lube and coated the condom making sure it was nice and lubricated. He moved his hand up and down, squeezing and releasing his hand, and felt Zee push up into his hand.

He then reached to lube himself. He was in such a hurry that he didn't even close the top of the lube and just threw it on the bed.

He grabbed Zee's hard cock and rubbed it around his hole. Nu loved how it felt and threw his head back as he enjoyed it. He needed to stop, or he would cum before he ever had Zee's cock in his ass.

He went to look at Zee and noticed he was watching his reactions. He was learning he was taking the time to learn all the things he reacted to, which made him very happy.

Pushing the head of Zee's cock into his hole and slowly grinding his cock in. This time it was NuNew watching Zee's reaction as his eyes closed and he bit his lip.

His tight ass was squeezing his big cock, and clearly, he was trying to hold it together. Nu pushed Zee's cock in deeper and deeper. The pain turned NuNew on even more.

Finally, after Zee's cock was seeded, he waited. Even though he loved pain, he knew he needed time to adjust before moving.

"Zee baby your cock feels so good in me. I could stroke my cock and cum all over your chest while filled by you."

Zee wrapped his hand around his cock and began stroking it. NuNew started moving.

"Nu, call me Hia," Zee growled, staring at him intently. A moan escaped his lips and drove NuNew to move faster.

"Hia, I will fuck your cock until you shoot your cum in my ass. I want to feel your cock twitch in my ass while I shoot my cum all over you."

Nu wanted to take his time, he wanted romantic, he wanted slow, and he wanted to make love, but they always seemed to overdo the foreplay. By the time they get to the actual sex, they are so far gone that they are ready to get off.

He wanted to slow it down, but it felt so good that he just wanted to keep pumping his cock in and out of his hole.

Faster, harder, deeper, and more. He rode Hia's cock hard. He needed it more than he ever realized. Then his body stiffened. Hia's cock was throbbing and twitching, and it felt like it was getting thicker in his ass. He was losing control.

                                                                                   Hia

He loved hearing the word Hia come out of Nu's mouth. It fucking turned him on. Nu had lost control. He was pounding his cock on his ass. He was chasing his orgasm and trying to hold on if he could.

"Hiaaaa," Nu whined, and then he stopped moving. His cock twitched his body started to shake. He knew that he was ready to come.

Zee pulled him against and pushed his hips up, forcing his cock into Nu's ass. Reaching between their bodies, Zee fisted Nu's cock and squeezed.

He was rewarded with violent twitching and a scream of his name emitting from Nu's mouth as he came. His warm cum shooting against his stomach.

Zee couldn't take it anymore and shouted out seconds after Nu and pushed his cock deep, filling up Nu's ass with his seed.

Zee whispered, "I love you, lifemate," holding on until he was ready to move again. He could get used to this.

"Baby, we need a bath, eat, watch a movie, and then get some sleep. It has been a long day, and I want to curl up in bed and snuggle you, Zee said softly against Nu's ear.

Zee touched Nu's face, and he opened his eyes and looked at him. It was like he had stars in his eyes, and Zee wanted those stars to shine together for the rest of their lives.

                                                                                     NuNew

NuNew felt like jelly. He had never felt like this in his life.

"Hia, I am going to start a bath for us. We can order food and then rest in bed watching tv, walking, or whatever you like."

NuNew got up and brazenly walked to the bathroom naked. Five minutes later, NuNew called for his Hia to come to the bathroom.

When Zee walked to him, he was a mess. He had NuNew's dried cum on his stomach, and he looked drained. He felt guilty that he let them go as far as they did. He knew better. He was a doctor.

"Hai, let me help you get the sling off and get you in the tub. I will be in, in a few minutes. I want to clean up the room.

His Hia didn't like it. He noticed that he didn't want his eyes off NuNew for more than a few minutes. He understands the feeling. He is feeling the same way. It all seems so surreal.

They would figure it all out. He wondered if this is what they called the "honeymoon phase"? After tidying up the bedroom, he returned to the bath and Hia.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 499 10
Rating: NC 13 to NC 17 Pairing: ZeeNunew Genre: Romance Length: 10 Chapters Description: Nunew Chawarin leaves his hometown of Chiangrai, with his he...
8K 464 10
[ COMPLETED ] The basketball captain is trying to hitting on the new kid from the dance club, will he get accepted or ......... rejected? Zee Pruk x...
38.5K 1.5K 17
The strange relationship between NuNew and his stepbrother Zee has changed in the ways that NuNew had never imagined. "I've never expected something...
134K 7.5K 99
Panich Corporation and Perdpiriyawong Fashion Companies are the top 2 empires that basically runs the business industry in Thailand. They were also i...