Boxer ~MinChan~

By mikeachu_irwin

"Binnie!" I heard a cheery voice, I have never heard before. Turning around as Changbin raised his hand to wa... More

Warnings
Minho Pov
Chan POV
Minho POV
Chan POV
Minho POV
Chan POV
Minho POV
Chan POV
Minho POV
Chan POV
Minho POV
Chan POV
Minho POV
Chan POV
Minho POV
Chan POV
Jeongin POV (Seven months ago)
Minho POV
Jeongin POV
Chan POV
Minho POV
Chan POV
Minho POV (two months later)
Chan POV part 2
Minho POV
Minho POV (Eight years later)
Sunshine ~Jilix~

Chan POV (A year and a half later part 1)

1.3K 55 37
By mikeachu_irwin

~~ Hi! I took a break due to my mental health, but I am back. While I was gone, I did write a lot and I celebrated my 23rd birthday. I have been on this site since After was a Harry Styles Fanfic, based on another Harry Styles Fanfic called Dark. Yeah, I have been here years. Anyway! ENJOY!!!~~~

"Lee Jiseok, I swear if you don't stop putting your finger in the frosting." I said as both boys had their fingers in their mouths. I crossed my arms over my chest, catching both of them in the act, I gave them a look.

"Sorry mom." Junnie said, today was Hyeongjun's 8th birthday and they are both getting bigger, and my heart couldn't take it. My boys who I swear up and down were 6 yesterday, yelling at Honey that he didn't put enough cheese in their tteokbokki. Sighing, I went over with a napkin to wipe both off their faces, not before kissing each of their cheeks.

"Sorry mom. Honey said it was fine." Jiseok said, "Of course he did. Where is he?" They both pointed outside, patting their heads, I walked outside. Watching Jisung and Felix play with the twins as Seungmin feed his son. Innie sat next to Jinnie rubbing his stomach as their were expecting. I sat down next to Seungmin, who looked up at me with a smile, "I wish Minho was here." Seungmin pulled me in close, "I know how you feel Channie hyung." The Olympics were underway, and they just so happen to be in America. We were going, until I found out.

(Three months ago)

"Fuck." I said softly as I stared at the test sitting on the counter. Five to be in total, all of them saying positive. "Holy fuck." I said, tears were running down my face, Minho and I have been trying for the last year. Every time negative, until now, five saying positive, I started to cry. Drying them off, I put them in my hoodie pocket, tomorrow is Minho and I's two year anniversary, perfect. Putting them in my underwear drawer, I walk out to Minho cuddled up to the boys.

"Sorry it took so long, I drank a lot of water today." I said, he just giggled at me, before I also cuddled up to him, "It's okay my love. We can start the movie now." "I want to watch The BTS movie." Jiseok said, "I want to watch the Haunted Mansion." Junnie said, the boys stared at each other, before, "Rock, paper, scissors. Go!" They said at the same time, Junnie won, "Strawberry." Jiseok said as he threw his head on Minho.

"Sorry, you still smell like a library." Jiseok stuck his tongue out at Junnie, "Boys, be nice." "I am, I blame all my uncles for taking me to the library." Jiseok said, he hated his smell, he just sighed as he cuddled deeper into Minho's side, "Dad, do I smell old?" "No, baby wolf. You smell like mommy when he comes home from work, and he smells like home. So no baby wolf, you don't smell old." Minho knows how to deal with stuff like this, "Just like how Junnie smells like a strawberry field, and strawberry is my favorite fruit. You both smell like things that matter to me, so I think it is prefect. It's not old, or weird for having a different smell, you have a scent that reminds me of home. In the future, someone will also find home in your scent, remember that baby wolf." "I still think you smell like an old victorian library. With a fire burning and thousands books, upon books." Junnie said as he smiled at Jiseok, "I'm as ancient as Uncle Binnie."

Laughing at Jiseok, I leaned over and kissed his head as well as Junnie's, leaning up I kissed Minho's lips. I love my family and I'm so excited that I'm carrying Minho and I's pup. Starting the movie, I looked at my boys, soon to have a third, moving closer to them. Watching the movie until I heard snores, looking up at all three of them passed out, smiling, then sighing because I have to wake them up. Getting Minho up who held both boys and walked upstairs, without a word. I headed to our bedroom and got ready for bed, seeing the tests, my heart was overjoyed.

Once I was ready, I got into bed where Minho came in shortly. His eyes closed as he got in bed, pulling me in close, his face going right to my neck.
"I love you, good night, sleep tight." Kissing my neck, he was out once again, giggling at him, I kissed his temple, "I love you more." Smiling, I pulled the blanket over us and went to bed.

"Shhh, you will wake mommy." A voice said, "Well, sorry but Honey babysat me and he doesn't know when to shut up." I heard a slap, "Don't hit yourself, did you know-" Then I heard another slap sound, before I sat up. Junnie had his hand covering Jiseok's mouth, they both stared at me.

"May I ask why?" I started at them, as they both shook their heads no, "Okay." Laying back down, I opened my arms up, "I need two boys in each of my arms." Hearing a fit of giggles, the sound of the blanket moving, I soon had both of my sons in my arms.

"My lovely sons." Kissing Jiseok's head, "I love you." Then kissing Junnie's head, "And I love you." Rubbing their backs, "What is the plan for tonight?" Junnie asked me, humming, "Daddy and I are going to a nice dinner, and then after dinner, we are going to go look at furniture for Uncle Innie and Uncle Jinnie." "Oh right, because they are having another pup." I smiled and nodded my head, "Yes, baby wolf, because they are having another pup." "Mommy." Junnie said, looking at him, "Yes bunny?" "When will you and daddy have a pup." Soon, "Yeah. I want a sister." Jiseok said, "I don't know my sweethearts, daddy and I, don't know." The sick smile I have in my head, little do they know.

"Mommy, I want a sister too." Junnie said as he stared at me with his big bunny eyes as Minho calls them.

"Bunny, that's not how it works baby. It takes time and the gender is up in the air." "Mom, I'm a big boy. I know how pups are made." Jiseok said as he sat up to show his 'muscles'. Junnie giggled at him, "Oh really?" "Yeah, Honey told me." I felt Junnie move more into my neck, this can't be good.

"What did Honey say?" "He said that you and daddy fuck, and then boom a pup." I swear to god, I will kill Jisung one day.

"Baby you know how I feel about bad words." Jiseok looked down, then I watched as he took a deep breathe and the tears started to fall.

"I'm sorry mommy." He broke down crying, sitting up, Junnie moving with me. I grabbed him and pulled him in close, also moving Junnie closer to me as well. Rubbing their backs, trying to calm down Jiseok, "My babies, not everything that comes out of his loud mouth, are something that should be repeated. Same with Uncle Binnie. Mommy does't like it, and neither does daddy." Jiseok hiccuped, my shirt felt wet, "Gaonie, I told you Honey and Pig are dumb." Junnie said, as he rubbed Jiseok's back, I had to hold back my snort.

"Remember what Mommy said, that if you said another bad word, he was going to take away Honey time away. I like my Honey time, because I get to see Sunshine. Remember no more bad words, or no more cookies." Junnie said, Jiseok shock his head yes, "I'm sorry mommy. Don't take away our Honey time, or Junnie won't get Sunshine's cookies." I hugged them closer, kissing their heads, "I won't take away your Honey time, but I will have a talk with him. I love you two so much." I love my alone time with my sons, I'm trying to take it all in before the new pup comes.

"My tiny balls of sunshine, my baby wolf and baby bunny." I started to kiss them all over their faces, "I love you." "I love you mommy." They both said, as they cuddled into my neck, I started to hum a song, and soon we were passed out again. I woke up later to feeling kisses on my face, "Happy anniversary pumpkin." Minho spoke softly to not wake the boys up, "Happy anniversary my love." I said, smiling, he kissed my lips, kissing back, until "That's gay." Jiseok said, Junnie laughing at what he said.

"Very much." Minho said, grabbing Jiseok who smiled big as he got kisses from Minho. Giggles filled the room, "Come on baby wolf, let's go cook breakfast. Junnie looks like he doesn't want to help." Junnie smiled as he moved closer into my neck. Minho gave me one more kiss before, Jiseok and him made their way to the kitchen. Junnie moved to look up at me, "Mommy?" "Yes bunny?" Moving some hair out of his face, "Are you pregnant, you smell sweeter. Are you going to tell daddy tonight?" His eyes were big, of course my smart son would know.

"We can't tell anyone-" before I could even finish, he hugged me so tight, "I promise mommy. It will be our secret." He pulled away, zipping up his lips, laughing at him, I kissed his head, "I am going to tell daddy tonight. We can't tell Jiseok yet, because he is like Honey and will tell the world." "I can't wait to be a big brother." "I can't wait for you both to be the best big brothers." Junnie moved his head to my stomach, "Hi, pup. I am your big brother Hyeongjun, but everyone calls me Junnie. Or unless you are Jiseok who calls me Junhan. Daddy will take care of you, and feed you and mommy the best food." He went on talking, I rubbed his head as he laid it on my chest.

He placed a kiss on my stomach, then Minho walked in with Jiseok on his hip, with chocolate on his face. I looked at them, "Breakfast is ready." He said with a smile, "Chocolate." Jiseok said, sitting up, I grabbed Junnie, because before I know it, I won't be able to pick up my sons anymore and my heart hurts. Kissing Jiseok's cheek, "Mommy, daddy said that uncle Innie is watching us." "Yes baby." "Cool." He laid his head on Minho's shoulder not before wiping his face on Minho's shirt.

"Love you daddy." Minho sighed, "I love you more." Walking downstairs, the table was set, Minho handed me my favorite flowers.
"Come on, before Jiseok eats it all." "Haha, you think you are funny." Jiseok said, as he stared at Minho, "Funnier than you, library." Junnie said, "At least I don't eat my own kind." Jiseok said, "I have watched you eat a piece of paper before. And you said, so you can have the spelling bee answers inside." Jiseok looked at Junnie with his mouth open, "I would never." Putting his hand over his chest, Junnie doing the same and being more dramatic, "You would, Seungmin and I watched you and Jooyeon both eat paper." Jiseok looked at me, I sighed, "Doesn't surprise me." Minho said, walking over to the table, I sat down.

Once breakfast was over, we went to get ready, getting the kids in the car to drop off. The test were in burning a hole in my pocket, I don't know how to tell him. Just hand them to him, and like "Surprise!" Or do, I buy something while we are at the store shopping for the Yang's. Damn, I don't know. Soon we pulling up to the Yang's, and the twins came running outside, crashing into my legs, "Hello babies." Picking them up, hugging them.
    "Channie!" They both yelled, giggling as I kissed their faces.

"MinMin!" They yelled for Minho, who would lift them up high. Handing them off, I was greeted with a hug by Jeongin. Maybe, I can ask him.

"Hello Innie." His scent calming me down, he huffed, "Minho hyung, can I pull Channie hyung away to talk to him." I looked at Minho, who was smiling huge as he held the twins, "Of course, bring my husband back to me in one piece." The word husband made my heart happy, I will never get tried of hearing it. Innie moved me inside as Jinnie walked passed us, giving him a quick hug and kiss on the head.

Innie pulled me into his office, "When did you find out?" I let out a chuckle as he had his arms crossed, "Last night. How could you tell?" "Just like I did when you were expecting Jiseok. You scented me, and plus you smell like sweet pumpkin pie. Which is different then when you are on your heat. Were you smell like fresh pumpkin pie and vanilla ice cream." Then Innie stared at me, "So?" I nodded my head, pulling out the tests. He had a huge smile on his face, he pulled me in for a hug, "I'm so happy for you. You deserve this Channie hyung. How are you telling Minho hyung?" "I don't know." "You will know when the time is right." "That helps a lot."" Rolling my eyes at him as he laughed at me.

"You will, you always have known when the time is right for anything." He pulled me in for another hug.

"I can't wait to be an uncle again." He said as he rubbed my stomach, "I could say the same thing." Laughing, we shared a few more words together. Thinking it would be words of encouragement, but it was far from that. It was mostly Jeongin making dick jokes, ah yes, my best friend since we were kids.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 509 32
"That smell,that addictive smell and that sound of giggling. is this really you or am I still in my dreams" a MINSUNG omegaverse fanfiction BXB...
6.6K 286 63
Not to be self-absorbed, but I always thought I was the best-looking in our little debut lineup. Until I saw him on the stairs. And my eyes wouldn't...
18K 425 27
"No matter what, we're getting you out of there." That sentence made up the end of your life, spoken by so many the moments blurred together. Yet the...
24.8K 697 9
{โ‚โ‚ˆโ‚Š!}. Bottom Changbin! Top! Lee Know, Hyunjin and Chan โ‹†๏ฝกโ€งโ‚Šยฐโ™ฑเผบ?โฆ๏ธŽ?เผปโ™ฑเผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหš. โ™ก Lee Know has a habit of bringing home strays. His two housemates, Chan...