imagine ideas

De ihrthyunjin

writers block? say no more. if you have ran out of imagines/scenarios to think about or write about, don't wo... Mais

how to get past writer's block
CLEAN
childhood best friend
new neighbor
coffee + a hot guy
hallway
7 minutes in heaven
late night facetime
basketball game
wrong dorm
talking in your sleep
DIRTY
boy best friend
my hot boss
dominant
road trip
skater duo

school

66 2 0
De ihrthyunjin

Y/N: your name

you're in math class with your crush. he sits right behind you. the teacher is teaching everyone a new lesson.
halfway through the period, you feel someone touching your hair. you look behind and see your crush's hands are out.
"sorry... it's really soft," he laughs
"hahaha it's fine," you blush and laugh.
"Y/N," the teacher says. "Do you care to share what's so funny?"
"um no.." you mutter.
"Ok.." the teacher says. once the teacher turns around, you look at your crush and you both smile at each other.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
464K 26.3K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
843K 27K 68
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
4.5M 285K 105
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...