Majikku : TrollHunter x reade...

By SaharaChan3

Y/n was just a normal teenage girl in the modern day world. She had parents she loved and excelled in school... More

Becoming Part 1
Becoming Part 2
Becoming Part 3
Who do you think?
Becoming Part 4
Becoming Part 5
Becoming Part 6
Becoming Part 7
Becoming Part 8
Q and A special
Becoming Part 9
Become Part 10
Become Part 11
The Special QnA (short)! And Merry Christmas
Happy New Year!
Apoliges(No it is not discontinued)
Wherefore Art Thou, Trollhunter? And the V̵͎͕̿̈ȯ̴͔̜͓̊i̸̦̇̈́d̵̺͖̭̓?̴̨̱̱͑͆ Part 2
Wherefore Art Thou, Trollhunter? And the V̵͎͕̿̈ȯ̴͔̜͓̊i̸̦̇̈́d̵̺̓?Part 2 Real one
Wherefore Art Thou, Trollhunter? And the V̵͎͕̿̈ȯ̴͔̜͓̊i̸̦̇̈́d̵̺͖̭̓?̴̨̱̱͑͆ Part 3
Wherefore Art Thou, Trollhunter? And the V̵͎͕̿̈ȯ̴͔̜͓̊i̸̦̇̈́d̵̺͖̭̓?̴̨̱̱͑͆ Part 4
Wherefore Art Thou, Trollhunter? And the V̵͎͕̿̈ȯ̴͔̜͓̊i̸̦̇̈́d̵̺̓ Sneak Peak Chp5
Wherefore Art Thou, Trollhunter? And the V̵͎͕̿̈ȯ̴͔̜͓̊i̸̦̇̈́d̵̺͖̭̓?̴̨̱̱͑͆ Part 5
Gnome Your Enemy Part 1
*plz read* mental Break, not discontinued
what the car looks like now, after the crash
*plz read* Getting back at writing and therapy art
Updated book cover and apolgies
Gnome You Enemy Part 2

Wherefore Art Thou, Trollhunter? and the V̵͎͕̿̈ȯ̴͔̜͓̊i̸̦̇̈́d̵̺͖̭̓?̴̨̱̱͑͆ Part 1

845 46 12
By SaharaChan3

You blink and slightly gasp not only at the sight but the sudden flashback which you can’t seem to remember quite just blurs of red’s, blues, and greens.  You and once again snapped out of your thoughts and trance again, which you seem to have fallen into more of late.  From Toby’s amazed voice.

“This is…”  Toby said, eyes wide and mouth gaped.  

“Beautiful,”  You murmured, forgetting again of the Flashback you had before as you stare out at the beautiful crystals and the inter weaving with each other, showing the life each and everyone of them had. 

“Yeah,”  Jim agreed, equally as stunned as Toby.  

“Whoa,”  

“Pretty Much,”  

You went down the stairs dragging your hand on the rock and crystal, feeling the smooth textures of the crystal and the hard work that was very obviously put into this.  While JIm chuckled and followed you and turned his head towards Blinky.  

“This is your home?”  JIm said, spreading his arms out and gesturing to all around him.  

Using his right hands, he gestured towards the end of the stairs and explained with slight proudness in his voice.  “Troll market is the home and hearth and sanctuary for all good trolls.  This way, my friends.  There is much to see,”    

Jim and Toby gave each other a high five, as they trailed you and Blinky.  Toby chuckled and said to Jim with slight amazement in his voice, “Dang!  And here I thought the only thing underneath our town was dirt and plumbing,” 

All five of you trailed and walked through the streets of Trollmarket, with Aaarrrgghh in the back.  Blinky leaned in close and whispered to you and Jim, “Stay close.  Human feet have never graced the ground of Trollmarket before,” 

One green female Troll looked over curiously as if she wasn’t believing her eyes, “Humans?” 

Aaarrrgghh furrowed his eyebrows and slightly glared at the female troll blocking you slightly from view, “Friends.” He explained as you continued on forward.  

You looked around and observed the many different crystals that were imbued into the walls, giving off many different energies.  Some brighter than others, though the one that kept drawing your attention was the massive one in the center of Trollmarket with a brilliant orange glow that kept catching your eyes.  Memorizing you as if it was trying to pull you in.  

“This is crazy!”  Jim explained with a full-on smile on his face, the fear seemingly disappearing despite what just happened not too long ago.  “Are you getting this, Tobes?”  

Toby lights up on the idea and immediately jumps his phone out and takes a picture with the flash on, “Oh, yeah! On it!” 

The five of you continued walking down the street, seeing multiple different structures and lights.  One was a restaurant, and at least it seemed like it with a light up cat gleaming a yellow glow.  You shivered, and you prayed they weren’t serving cats. You might have nightmares if that is so.  

Your eyes trailed over to the right where a troll statue lay and stood proud and tall. You wondered just how long it had taken to carve and put the statue together.  

“Hi!”  Toby says to a group of trolls, seems to you that it was their own type of tattooing, although you tried to pull Toby away before he could take a picture though you were too late.  As the troll groaned and they all looked at them with disbelief and slight fear or anger in their eyes.  

Toby continued taking pictures, although the other trolls, especially the female ones didn’t seem exactly to be appreciative of it.  

“Check it out!”  Toby looked around amazed and awed by the amount of stones just as much as you were, “Peridot, Topaz, Cassiterite!”  Letting out a gasp he then hugs a seemingly rock wall, “Kornerupin-” Toby than looks up as he feels it moving on it’s own and eyes widen as he relized he was hugging a troll who let out a growl.  

“Hi-”  Toby squeaks softly and scurries off.  

To the side of the street and female troll banged on top of an old tv getting it or trying to get it to work properly, which it did in the end.  Although they turned their attention to you as they turned around watching.  

Blinky, oblivious to what was going on around them, talked to Toby, “Your knowledge of minerals is almost troll-like, Tobias.”  

“Thanks though n/n is much more knowledgable to minerals than me since I learned it all from her…” Toby mumbles to himself.  

“So, your kind, you all live here?”  Jim asked, trying to clean a few things up as he glanced up at Blinky as the continued walking.  

“Trolls travel from afar to our market to find comfort and remedies,” Blinky explained with proudness in his voice as you listened closely while watching the slight fog on the ground.  “You’ll find almost anything you need, and sometimes you’ll find what you never know you needed,”   

You pulled your attention away from the fog and turned around to get a glimpse at a blue troll and a glimpse of a nose ring. You raised your eyebrows.  Although turned away, as you thought, it was most likely Draal, though you weren’t completely sure as your memory kept going blank. 

You quickly caught up to the others as you heard scurrying around you, Jim looked down and said a small gremlin type guy with a red hat white hair and a good size nose.  To you, it looked like a mini Santa Claus if you were being honest.  

“Oh, hey, little guy!”  Jim slightly cooed as he slowly knelt down. 

“JIm, I wouldn’t…”  You tried to say.

“That’s a cute pointy hat,”  the gremlin then hissed at him angrily, “And pointy teeth!”  Jim cried out as he immediately backed away.  

Blinky, once he heard the small yell of alarm run and tried to kick and stomp on the little guy, “Look out! Get away! Get out of here! Vile Vermin! Be gone!”  Small laughter lifted through the air as they scurried around like little demons. One of them stopped and turned around and looked at Blinky and blew a raspberry at him before scurrying away again  

You sighed as you put a hand to your forehead, a wave of disappointment weaving through you, although that disappeared as you felt a small weight on your shoulder.  Looking over, you saw one of the gremlins climbed up and sat on your shoulder, not seeming violent to you, and just stared at you with the beady black eyes of theirs.  

Then it looked out a small golding earring with a black and white mixed gem in it that seemed to glow as it got closer to you.  Before you could ask what it was doing, it clipped the earring to your ear and the other clasp by the top of your earloub.  

It giggled as you gave it a questioning look as if asking for me?  The little gremlin, almost as if it had physic powers, eagerly nodded it’s head and then scurried off with the other little ones.  

“What was that?”  JIm asks Blinky.  

“Gnomes are vermin…”  Blinky explained as he dusted his hands.  “Pickpockets, scum of the earth! We only tolerate them for their great grooming services,”  Blinky said while staring at the back of Aaarrrgghh with half lidded eyes annoyance clear in his face and tone. 

“Grooming?”  

“They eat the parasites on the larger trolls and seem to have taken a liking to Miss Y/n,”  Blinky gestured.  A red gremlin climbed up onto Aaarrrgghh back and picked a large bug out of his ear. 

Aaarrrgghh, in turn, flicks them off easily, and the one he flicked let out a screech.  

“Jim! Jim! Check it out!”  Toby yelled out eagerly as if a little child getting their first and favorite present ever and can’t sit still.  “Maxium coolosity there,”  then ran to the edge to get a closer view of it.  

Jim turned and walked towards it slowly, a smile spreading to his face, “Look at that, it’s amazing!”  

You walked up next to Jim, “Yeah it is, although…”  

Jim hummed while glancing at you.  

“As amazing as it is, I have a feeling it is going to be one of a key piece to a catastrophe,”  you murmered as a nagging feeling pulled at your soul.  

“Heartstone,”  Aaarrrgghh said, slowly telling you the name of the massive and beautiful orange and yellow stone that seemed to have a life to itself.  

“The lifeforce of trollkind,”  Blinky continued.  “The means that keep us from crumbling to stone and the source of light and sustenance,” 

Toby turned to Jim with a grin on his face, “Okay, that’s totally the bomb.”  

You tilted your head and murmer to yourself, “A blessing in disguise,”

“What are humans doing here?”  Questioned a male troll, which caused all of you to turn around to find a massive crowd gathered.  

“Fleshbag,” 

“Puny!”  

“I think we’ve attracted the paparazzi,”  Toby said nervously.

Blinky went in front of the three of you hoping to calm the crowd down, “Friends, there is no need to be afraid.  He is the Trollhu-”  

“What is this?”  Growled a voice as a massive blue troll came pushing through the crowd massive tan horns sporting on his head and dark blue spikes on his back as more armor, cut Blinky off before he could finish.  

Blinky nervously backed up as he put his hands together, “I was just getting to that Draal.”  

Draal huffed greatly angered, “Human feet have never sullied the ground of Trollmakret before,”  Drawl came right up to Jim and examined him before glaring down at you although you didn’t back down or move like Jim did.  And just glared him down with an equal amount of ferocity, “Who are these fleshbags?”  

Toby hid behind Blinky while you crossed your arms staring down Draal, “Believe it or not, he is, um…”  Blinky patted his hands together as if a child trying to figure out how to tell their parents they broke something, “How do I put this?  Our new, Trollhunter.”  Blinky said nervously, mentally preparing himself for the inevitable backlash.  

Everyone gasped, even the little Gnomes although one scurried over to you and hugged you at the feet you chuckled at the little guy and offered a hand which the Gnome immediately climbed up onto and scurried up to the top of your head nestling into their.  While the others hid behind the feet of some other trolls.  

Draal explained in a disbelief, “He can’t be the Trollhunter.  He’s not a troll!”  Draal raised his fist in anger and slammed them down onto the ground.  Causing Jim to yelp and walk backyards into Aaarrrgghh.  

Aaarrrgghh furrowed his eyebrows, “Amulet chose,”  Draal just growled and roared slightly at Aaarrrgghh in retaliation.  

Blinky’s eyes widened as he tried to settle them down, “Try to remain calm.  Destiny is just-”  

“Show’em Jimbo,”  Toby said rensurelingly.  

Jim looked at you for guidance, which you nodded in return.  Jim took a deep breath in and took out the amulet, which was now glowing a light blue color, “For the power of Merlin-” 

“Glory,” Blinky corrected.  

JIm cringes slightly, “Right, sorry,”  Taking in another breathe he starts again.  “For the Glory of Merlin, Daylight is Mine to Command,”  the amulet ticked, and Jim was enveloped in a blue glow, and the next thing everyone knows he was in his arm  

“Pretty cool, right?”  Jim says with an awkward smile.  

Some Gnomes just whimpered and scurried out of there.  

“A human? Protecting us?”  Questioned a female troll with a dark brown hair and a light green stone, and right after a troll next to her fainted to the ground.  

“Bushigal!”  Draal huffed, clenching his fists, “I am Draal, son of Kanjigar and the amulet’s rightful heir!”  Putting one of his hands to his chest.  

Jim’s face went into panic mode, “Uh, you’re his son?”  JIm turned to Aaarrgghh, “He’s his son?”  

Toby gasped slightly to himself as his eyes drifted around in a thoughtful moment, “Yeah, I can see how this could be a problem.” 

You just sighed and crossed your arms as the Gnome on top of your head peaked out to watch what would happen unfold, “When my father fell, the honor should have been passed onto me!”  Draal proclaimed.

He then grimped the amulet to try to take it off, but both were pushed away from each other by a blue mist and air wave.  Causing Jim to fly back with you and Aaarrrgghh catching him, and Draal fly back onto his back, and his face consorted into a frown as he stood back up.  

“Amulet choose,”  Aaarrrgghh said once again, gesturing to Jim with a bit more firmer tone than before.  

“We’ll see what Vendel has to say about this…”  Growled Draal has he titles his head towards Blinky as he walks pasts and around him as if slightly taunting him.  

“Feel free to fetch him. In the meanwhile, lots of Trollhunter business to be done,”  Blinky says as he walks away, as he takes a quick and small bow and starts walking towards another set of stairs leading to a different area, “Draal, wonderful to see you as always,”  

Jim just chuckles and turns around and shrugs his shoulders at him, with a slightly cocky smile on his face before turning back around and walking with the rest of the group.

You sighed as you watched the group walk away. You turned and walked towards Draal with a cincere look on your face as he growls angrily. 

“I do apologize for my friends behavior,”  you said to him. He just huffs and growls.  “As much as you may hate it, we may be seeing each more often, so I would like to properly introduce myself.”  He narrows his eyes at you distaste but curiosity hidden in his eyes as he takes a glance at the Gnome snugging into your hair.  

“My name is Y/n L/n, pleasure to meet you…”  You reached out with your dominate hand unknowingly, showing the bracelets off as your sleeve rolled up your arm.  

Draal stared down at your hand and at the three bracelets that were stuck to your wrist, eyes slightly wide but quickly scrubs that look of his face as he relaxes some as he looks up at your face with a smile on it.  

Draal shook his hand into yours, “Draal…”  

“Well then Draal, nice to meet you and hopefully you didn’t get a bad first impression on me because of Jim and Toby,”  You say as you looked at his yellowish eyes making sure to keep eye contact as you were taught it was polite and it also lets the other person know to take you seriously.  Along with the fact that you weren’t lying about what you said.  “I do have to catch up to the others. Hopefully, we may be able to be acquainted with each other some other time.  Have a nice rest of your evening,”  

Draal watched you run away to try to catch up to the others before you fell too far behind.  

He grumbled to himself as a thought fluttered through his head, ‘Maybe I can tolerate at least one of the fleshbags…’  

You, on the other hand, were relieved as that went a whole lot better than you expected it to go unknowingly catching another certain persons eyes. 

__________________________________________________________

Words: 2593

A/N : Hey guys! I finally found the time to get a chapter out, I had some buisness I had to take care of unfortunately and I had a dance competition but luckily I hhad enough free time today to finish a chapter!  Thank you again, everyone, for their utmost pacients, and I hope you have a nice night, morning, or evening wherever and whenever you are.  Thank you! Author sighing out....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 5.9K 16
This is a Fan-Fiction based upon the BBC series 'Merlin': Merlin is busy as usual working as King Arthur's servant. He rarely gets a good night's sle...
86.4K 3.6K 69
𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄: 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐈 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 "𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒈𝒊𝒇𝒕." - Jim Lake Jr...
73.7K 1.5K 23
There aren't many of these out there and I'm really REALLY in love with Douxie so I decided to give this a try. This book follows the storyline of w...
4K 79 67
(Y/C) has had an eventful and magical 5th and 6th year. For your last year at hogwarts you are eager to graduate amongst the friends and others... yo...