Her Hate and His Obsession

Galing kay hooriyaanjum

"Baba!" She screamed and my attention went towards her and I was not able to take my eyes off from her. Her b... Higit pa

Introduction
A Secret 🤐
Her Life
Murder
Love and Hate
Exposed
Author's note
Changes
He is back!
Only mine!
In Cage
His Love 💓
Valima (Reception)
His Anger!😠
Her Escape
Revealation
Accident
Cage Unlocked
Hate to Love❤️
He is back!
Connected
The Revenge
Losing Game
Loving you
Soul And Heart
Her Memories
Reality Hits
Only You.
A Beautiful Jealousy.
I Wish.
Her Brown Eyes
Away from me
Epilogue

Gift!

755 51 5
Galing kay hooriyaanjum

Sobiya's povs:

I felt as if the whole existence of mine has been collapsed when he handed me the envelope of divorce papers.

He already signed it!
How can he do this to me? Is this all I'm worth of? Just a piece of paper!

I held the envelope in my hand it was weightless envelope but it was  so heavy for me that it was breaking my heart.

He was asking for forgiveness and confessed that he realised his mistakes but is this the only way to repent...divorce!

I always wanted this. I wanted to get rid of this relation, his name, his mansion, his obsession and today when he freed me from all of this I'm not happy!

How strange na?

Ya Allah! I don't know what's the reason behind your decisions but this divorce is not what I wanted!

When I've started to accept this relation, my husband and this mansion as my home you are taking it away from me.

Why everything I start getting attached with leaves me. First you took away my parents from me then that fake parents whom I loved the most then now you are making me away from this man whom I have accepted as my husband, for whom I've developed some kind of feelings!

And I looked at him with emotionless face not able to understand how can he leave me when he use to claim me only his! A tear came down from his eye. I know there are lot more tears which is caged in his dark eyes which he won't let it flow infront of me.

He was in pain, he was guilty but this is only what he thought could repent his mistakes...a divorce!

I went out of the room without saying anything not turning back to see him because I won't be able to leave if I looked back.
I was on the stares coming down when I heard some cars getting in a driveway may be this man ordered his driver to leave me back to Yamin house.

I was in the living hall when I looked at the envelope and a tear escaped from my eye and I smiled.
What is this man?

It was written: YOUR BIRTHDAY GIFT!

So this is my birthday gift ha! In this chaos I forget that it's my birthday today! And this is the gift I got from my husband "Divorce!"

How will a girl feel when she gets divorce papers as a birthday gift ha! So romantic na....uncountable tears flowed through my eyes with emotions, heart break, pain.

This was my worth in his eyes. He got me in his life forcefully when he wanted me and he left me when he wanted! My decision doesn't matter what I want and what I don't?

I collapsed on the ground with tears and broken heart. The maids came to help me but I signalled them not to come near me.

What is this feeling ha?
Why I'm so hurt? When I always wanted to get rid of him?
What is this ha?
This is love! I've fallen for him! I can't stay away from him! I love him!

Yes! I LOVE ROMAN!❤️

I was in my own thoughts when a rough hand held my arm harshly and made me stand up.

I looked up at the man. I don't know who is he? And how dare he held me? I was trying to get off from him but his grip was strong.

He pulled me close to him making me uncomfortable and said: "You don't know how much I waited for this day my love!"

I said: "What are you saying? Leave me!"

He said: "No! I can't wait more now habeebi! Your mother was not even sending me your photos and they were not even in contact I was so worried for you but now finally I got you! Let's go I'll book the first flight back to Saudi Arabia"

I asked: "Who the hell are you? I won't go with you!"
He held my hairs in his fist tightly which was hurting me.

He said: "I'm the sheikh to whom your parents selled you. So now cut the drama and let's go!"

And he was forcefully taking me out his men was not letting any maid help me.
I screamed his name loudly who will save me from every danger: "Roman! Roman!"

Roman's povs:
I was feeling week as if nothing is in my control. I wanted to stop her and plead her not to leave me but I don't have any right to stop her after what I did to her.

She always wanted to get away from me and this cage so she went out without saying a word leaving me and this mansion cursed forever.

I got the message on my phone that someone barged in the mansion with lots of men I ordered many men to reach mansion to fight with them and we will move slowly and smartly but I was relieved that she is not here she already left so she is safe now!

I sighed in relief with belief that atleast she is safe but then I heard her painful scream. It was her she was screaming my name for help.

I was about to move in my safe room but hearing her scream I ran downstairs not caring about my life. The only thing that was running in my mind was nothing should harm her. She is my life!

My blood boiled seeing the scene infront of me. A man was hurting my sobiya he held her hairs and pulling her out of the house. Sobiya saw me and smiled in relief as if she found her rescuer in me.

But I ran to them moved Sobiya away from him and punched him continously in anger how dare he touch my Sobiya.

Then his man pointed his guns at me I held Sobiya in my embrace and said: "Don't you dare come near her! I'll kill you all if you try to hurt her. I'll burn the whole world for her!"

And Sobiya was looking at me amazed with tearful eyes and hugged me. I held her tighlty away from this harsh world.

The man whom I punched got up and looked at us angrily. He said: "Ohh that's why your parents was not answering my calls ha! Because they got another rich man and selled you to this man ha!"

I angrily said: "Don't you dare speak like that about her!"
He said: "I'm Sheikh Akram whom her parents have selled her and I already paid half amount. They are fraud people man and now they looted you as well."

I angrily said: "Listen to me carefully if you speak one more word about my wife then I promise you I'll kill you like I killed her parents. I'm not a normal man I'm mafia and if you dare to come near her I'll destroy you!"

Sheikh Akram got tensed after seeing my madness. He said: "But I'll take her because I've paid half amount or else I'll be in loss!"

I smirked and said: "You are dieing for money right tell me how much they have taken from you I'll give it to you but don't you even think of seeing her!"

He said: "It's Thirty Lakhs I've already paid for her to be my prostitute!"

I punched him again how dare he say that to my Sobiya.

By that time all my men already took hold of all his man and he was helpless now.

I signed a check of thirty lakh and threw it on his face and said: "It's just a charity from her to you now get lost!"

He took the money and said: "Why are you protecting her? What is she to you?"

Sobiya looked at me with tearful eyes and said: "What is the relation Roman?"

I held Sobiya tightly and looked at the man with stern face and said: "She is my wife!"

Then I asked my men to get them out of my mansion.

I moved away from her she was still staring me with tears in her eyes making her nose and cheeks red.
I checked her and held her arms and asked: "Are you okay Biya?"

She smiled and said: "A woman is only safe till she has name of her husband with her she is strong enough to face the world because she knows she has husband as her back bone who will held her when she fell and will protect her. But you are taking that way from me. How can I be okay Roman? How can I safe without my husband ha?"

I said: "But you always wanted this na!"

She sighed and said: "What am I to you Roman? A doll! When you liked it you took me with you and when you got bored you threw me out ha!"

I angrily said: "It's not like that the only thing that matters me is your happiness. I thought you will be happy without me in your life!"

She held my collar and said: "You thought ha! You think, you do, you leave! In this all where I am ha? Did you asked me what I want ha? You didn't asked me before marrying not even before making decision to leave me ha!"

She was crying so much that it was hurting me I signalled all the servants to leave the place and here she was crying holding my collar.

I asked her: "What should I do Sobiya to make you happy? What do you want me to do ha? Should I die ha!"

She kept her little palm on my lips and said: "Never ever say that Roman! May I die instead of you!"

She took the envelope and said: "I hate this gift Roman! I don't want this. I want you for my whole life as my husband!"

Then she tore the envelope into several pieces and threw it in the air freeing all the misunderstandings, sadness, pain between us.

I smiled seeing my little my wife she don't want to leave me. She hugged me and said: "I love you Roman! I love you!"

I held her in my embrace with a broad smile on my face I said: "I love you from the very beginning Sobiya!"

I kissed her forehead and said: "It's your birthday but I got the gift of love from you!"

She smiled and said: "We will start our married life which will be full of happiness and memories."

Then I got a call from Ali and he informed me that Spain mafia king has been killed and now there is new mafia king in Spain.  He said he is the owner of Khan Constructions Mr.Sikander Khan!

There was a deal I was dealing with former king now I've to deal with this new one.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Asalamualaikum lovely people!

How are you all? Hope all good!

So here is the update.

So Sikander who once loved Sobiya is back! What storm he is going to bring in the lives of Sobiya and Roman?

Let's see...

Please comment it encourages me to write further but when you don't comment I feel like you are not liking my work so it doesn't matter when I update. So please comment and support me!

Allahafiz lovely people!😘😘😘

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

48.4K 4.8K 93
••|3rd in Arranged Series|•• Can be read as a standalone I always found myself getting mesmerized by him. And today was no different. As I came into...
8.3M 197K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
236K 14.7K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...