Once Upon A Time: Was I The R...

By LeiahRoo_Writing

This book is all my imagination!! I love the thought of mpreg, so if you dont like that and arent a supporter... More

Story 1: Characters
Story One •Chapter 1• Angel + Malachi •1930• ~Angel's POV~
Story One •Chapter 2• Angel + Malachi •1930• ~Malachi's POV~
Story One •Chapter 3• Angel + Malachi •1930• ~Angel's POV~
Story One •Chapter 4• Angel + Malachi •1930• ~Mix: Angel's and Malachi's POVs~
Story One •Chapter 6• Angel + Malachi •1930• ~ Mix: Angel's + Malachi's POV~
Story 2: Characters
Story Two °Chapter 1° Daniel + Marcus °1990°
Story Two °Chapter 2° Daniel + Marcus °1990°🛑Abortion mentioned!🛑
Story Two °Chapter 3° Daniel + Marcus °1990°
Story Two °Chapter 4° Daniel + Marcus °1990° 🛑WARNING🛑
Story Two °Chapter 5° Daniel + Marcus °1990°🚫🔞SLIGHT SEXUAL CONTENT🔞🚫
Story Two °Chapter 6° Daniel + Marcus °1990°
Story 3: Characters

Story One •Chapter 5• Angel + Malachi •1930• ~ Mix: Angel's + Malachi's POV~

5 1 0
By LeiahRoo_Writing

When the scene of the beach comes up, think of this photo ^^ when Malachi asks to take his hand.

🚫🔞This chapter has sex in it!!🔞🚫

Just another warning: THIS STORY IS NOT FOR KIDS UNDER 18, IF YOU WANT TO READ IT. GO IN WITH CAUTION!! THERE WILL BE SEX IN THIS BOOK WITH MALES, IN ALL THREE!! WHEN YOU SEE 🔞❌ ITS ON. WHEN YOU SEE 🔞✔ ITS OFF!

Previously on Angel's and Malachi's story,

                                    👑■■■■👑

The next day came, it was nerve racking to say the least. The boy I kissed is going to the beach with me.

I look at myself in the mirror and I felt I didnt look good.

"You look good, Kai." I hear a voice and swung my head to the door to see Amelia and she was smiling.

"Are you sure? Do you think this is to much?" I say and she smiles and comes over to me.

"You look fine, Malachi. Is this a date or something?" She asks, smiling.

"NO! It's not a date!!" I say, softly pushing her away.

She laughs, I shake my head smiling. Amelia is crazy, but I love her.

"So, I do look okay right?" I say and she groans.

"JUST GO AND GET HIM!! It's already six o'clock!" Melia says and I curse and run out. Getting my shoes on and running out to my car.

I drove the way. Right when I got there it was 6:30am and he walks out. When he spots me, he smiles and comes to the car.

"I packed us a breakfast and lunch since its gonna get warmer in an hour or two. I also brought us blankets and extra coats." I say and he smiles more.

"Sounds lovely!" He says and I smile.

I get to heading, cant wait for today.

But, what I didnt expect to happen, happened. That day a couple months after the beach trip, when he came over to my house.

♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡
All rights reserved  Ⓒ Copyright 2022 LeiahRoo/wattpad Ⓒ

Angel's POV.

We were sitting down on a beach blanket. It was still really chilly and everything. So he gave me a pretty heavy coat and had one on, himself.

He was leaned back on his hands and looking at the water. It was 'round 5pm and it was getting dark. We've been out here all day today.

I looked at the water and seen the sun was going down. The sun was itching closer to the horizon and it was so beautiful.

"Beautiful, 'innit." Malachi whisper says and I hum.

"Really pretty.." He whispered again and I looked over to see him staring at me.

I blush a little. I stand up and he looks up at me. "Let's pack up and take a walk." I say and he nods.

"Lets." He says then gets up packing up the stuff. We take it to his car first and then we start walking.

It was so beautiful, if I had a camera, I'd take a picture. Then I remember what my mother used to say to me. If you dont have a camera with you and you want to remember the best moments. Take a picture with your eyes. Blink, and theres your picture. It'll stay there for eternity.

I look at Malachi who was looking out at the water and sunset. I blink, taking a picture. He looks back at me and I do it again.

He was smiling. "What are you doing?" Kai asks and I smile and go up to him.

"Taking a photo with my eyes." I say smiling. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer, smiling.

I smile too. "I'll take a picture also." He says and blinks his eyes. To my astonishment, he knew what I was talking about and didnt question it.

"My dad always told me that if I didnt have a camera, take a picture with your eyes and it'll last forever." He says smiling and sets his head on my forehead.

"My mother said the same thing to me." I say and look at his eyes, while he looks at mine. He hums.

He pulls away and pulls from the hug. He sticks his hand out. "Take it, let's walk hand in hand today and forever." He says and I smile and look down at it.

"You sure.." I say, my smile fading. His, too. I look up at him. "Your a prince after all and I'm just a Commoner and a poor one at that." I say and he looks at me.

He grabs my hand himself. He shakes his head and touched my cheek.

"I dont care about that. You are apart of my life now. No one can take us apart again. We cant be ripped apart." He says and kisses me softly and I melt in his embrace and warmth.

"We'll see about that.. We dont know what the future holds, Malachi." I whispered when he pulled away. He nods.

"We dont know what the future holds. But, I can't have you out of my life, thats all I know." He whispered and I nodded. I look towards the sun to see it almost set.

"We should go, before it gets to dark. I'm deathly afraid of the dark." I say and he nods. He does the same thing with his hand but I grab it this time and we head to his car.

We head to a motel since it was getting too dark to drive. We should've left earlier, but he wanted to see the sunset.

We get in the room and seen there was only one large bed. I laugh a little.

"That's a coincidence." I say smiling. He laughs a little too.

"Yeah. It is. I can sleep on the ground if your uncomfortab-"

I stop him by putting my hand on his mouth. I take it away and he stays quiet.

I slowly back up while holding his hands and he just looks at me.

"I've been waiting for someone like you to turn up." I whispered and turned us around and push him on the bed and he looks up at me.

🔞❌ ITS STARTING..

I get on top of him and touch his cheek, even though I've never had a relationship. Even before I knew I was gay. I wanted him.

But this, him right here. I knew he meant everything to me and he meant everything he said.

I'm not in it for the money if that's what you're thinking. Yes, that's a plus. But him, being him is what makes me drawn to him.

I slowly bring my head down. "Are you sure about this, Angel." He whispered and I looked at him and nodded.

"I'm so sure." I say and he nods. He grabs my head and brings it down.

He smashes his lips to mine and we passionately kiss for what felt like an eternity. He stops and pulls back. And turns us over. We were at the head of the bed.

"If I start now, I wont be able to stop Angel." He said and I smile and touch his cheek.

"Keep going. I'm okay." I say and he nods. He takes his shirt off. He was sculpted like a prince. DUH Angel, he is a prince for crying out loud!

I'm freaking out, as it is my first time ever doing something like this.

He kisses my neck and I moan. He chuckled a little. "Dont you chuckle." I say out of breath and he looks up and at my face.

"Shirt." He says and I take it off hurriedly. What I forgot to mention, was all the belt marks and slashes on my body from dad.

Since mom has been in the hospital and he was taking care of me, hes been beating me every chance he gets.

"What are these?" He asks and I cover them. He takes my arms away.

"Tell me after, okay?" He says and I nodded. What I didn't expect him to do was to kiss them, but that's what he did.

It was a slow burn. Kissing and taking each others clothes off. He admired my body, as I did his. It was just, beautiful.

It was harder to hold back, as I was very turned on with him being naked In front of me. Naked, vulnerable. Something about being naked was so, erotic.

What your probably wondering is if I'm top or bottom. I'm definitely a bottom.

Which means... You know what it means.  If you dont. DO NOT DO RESEARCH!

I just wanted him so bad. But he was making it difficult. Looking over my body, kissing each flaw upon my skin. "Malachi..." I say squirming.

"Yes, beautiful." He says huskily in my ear. I shiver from the hot breath that fanned my ear and face.

"Just do it... Please..." I whisper in his ear. I felt a soft shiver run over him and he backs up a little.

He obliged, he places himself at the entrance and slowly but surely gets there. We moan in pleasure.

Pleasure racking my body like a billion bricks. I dont know what was going on in his head. But he looked like he loved what was happening. I know I was.

🔞✔

My mind went blank when we kept going. It was such an amazing, but painful experience.

                                ♡■■■■♡

Malachi's POV.

I stare at the sleeping Angel. His name was Angel, he also looked like one. Angel was a girls name but I didn't care..

He was beautiful, like really beautiful. I touch his face and he squirmed a little and then his beautiful blue eyes fluttered open.

He put his hand near his mouth so his morning breath didnt hit my face, I really didnt care. I'd already cleaned my teeth.

"Morning.." He says sleepily. He yawned a little.

"Good morning cutie." I say and grab his hands and kiss him.

"I havent washed my mouth yet!" He says covering his mouth again and I laugh.

"I dont care." I say and pull him closer. He chuckled a little and I smiled and kissed him again and he let it happen.

I was so happy, but I felt this overwhelming feeling that something was gonna happen or theres gonna be a misunderstanding. But, I cant think about that now. I'm in the present and I'm with someone I love.

"What time is it?" Angel asks and I look at the clock on the wall.

"7:30am." I say and I look back at him and he widens his eyes.

"Work! I have work at 8:40!!" He says and sits up fast. Then he winces and held his back. He looks back at me.

"It hurts even worse now, Mal..." He says sadly and in pain.

I chuckle a little because the pout he made was so fucking adorable.

I sit up and kiss his cheek. "I'm sorry. I should've prepared you." I say and he blushes a deep red. I couldnt help but laugh.

He smacks my arm and gets up heading to the bathroom and I follow.

I cling to him like a little baby. "Take work off today." I say and he looks at me in the mirror.

"I cant, my mothers bills." He says and I pout.

"I can pay them.. Just stay with me a little longer." He spits his toothpaste out and turns towards me.

"Kai, I cant... I can come over after, though." He says and I sigh.

"Okay..." I say sadly and he kisses me. I smile.

This is what happiness is.. I dont care about being a Prince. But this boy, he's my world.

And I love him... So much..

All rights reserved  Ⓒ Copyright 2022 LeiahRoo/wattpad Ⓒ
                                 👑■■■■👑

What do you thinks gonna happen??

You'll find out in the next chapter. That chapter will be the last part of Story 1!! I hope you've liked it so far!! I love you!!💚❤❤💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 10.2K 16
My life has never been roses and sunshine. I could go on and on about how I grew up in a broken household, a junkie prostitute for a mother who pimpe...
58.8K 2.8K 21
Disclaimer: this is the third instalment of a three part book series. Therefore to get the full story you should read the first two instalments, name...
4.6K 130 32
"Leo pinned me against the wall with his hips. His hands gently gripped my wrists, keeping my arms above my head against the cool brick behind me. H...
194K 6.8K 15
[NOTICE BEFORE READING] This story is currently being remade. I will not be posting any more chapters in this story but I may post any notices that c...