CHROMA (HS)

By hsdiaries

CHROMA: the purity of a color; it's freedom from white or grey. Maia Drew grew up within the walls of Madison... More

Chapter 1: Maia
Chapter 2: Spinning Out Waiting
Chapter 3: Getting Somewhere
Chapter 4: Laughable
Chapter 5: Just Ten More
Chapter 6: Charades & Fun
Chapter 7: Strongly Dislike
Chapter 8: Maia's Grand MSG Tour
Chapter 9: Something
Chapter 10: Chroma
Chapter 11: Ice Rink in September
Chapter 12: Don't Leave
Chapter 14: One Way or Another
Chapter 15: Are You Ready to Take It?
Chapter 16: Scale of 1 to 10
Chapter 17: Mine
Chapter 18: No
Chapter 19: Falling in Love
Chapter 20: Mistake
Chapter 21: I Get It
UPDATES
Chapter 22: Thank You
Chapter 23: You Don't Have To Say It
Chapter 24: Maia's Grand Tour Expansion
UPDATE
NEW STORY UPDATE
ALMOST YOU
sneak peek : upcoming book
house of stone : coming soon
NEW BOOK LIVE

Chapter 13: Maia & Harry

2.7K 44 9
By hsdiaries

Harry's POV

I walked into MSG and quickly made my way down the familiar hallways. I couldn't wait to see her.

Maia Drew.

I felt my lower belly warm at the thought of her. I knew our start had been rough because of my own making, but now, she made everyday feel so smooth. She became the highlight of everyday.

I turned the corner towards my dressing room, and there she was. She sat on the floor, her laptop on her lap. She looked so concentrated on her work, her lip between her teeth as always. It was a habit I found adorable on her, though it meant so many different things. She was nervous, she was upset, or she was thinking.

I took a deep breath walking over and sitting down next to her, "Maia Drew."

"Harry Styles," she smiled as she brought her attention to me, and we both shared that stupid smile we had been sharing with each other for a bit now.

I watched as she looked up and down the hall before leaning up and kissing me softly. I couldn't help but bite her lip softly as memories from last night crept in my mind.

"You were gone when I woke up." I said, reaching for her hand and intertwining our fingers.

"I know, I'm sorry, I was so late for work, I didn't even have time to go home and change. I borrowed this from you by the way?" She giggled softly and I realized she was wearing my favorite Jerry Lewis shirt. I chuckled.

"That's fine, I'll take it back later." I teased, and she laughed.

"That's if I let you." She said, narrowing her eyes at me, her nose slight scrunched, and I leaned forward and kissed her.

"I have my ways." I whispered softly and she chuckled.

"So you ready for tonight? Night 10, just five more to go." She half smiled, and I knew no matter how much she was trying to go with the flow. Her mind wasn't allowing it.

"And then I can have some time off for a bit to spend with just you." I smiled, pushing her hair behind her ear.

She nodded, and I tapped her nose softly, "Stop worrying so much, okay?"

"I'll try." She smiled small, turning back to her work. I laid my head on her shoulder and sat quietly while she did her thing.

Maia's POV

Lloyd and I sat on the couches in Harry's dressing room while he did sound check. Both of us working on our laptops. Lloyd peeked up at me and smiled, "You're glowing, I love it!"

I peeked up at him and rolled my eyes, "Stop."

He chuckled and shrugged, "Nothing wrong with being happy with your current situation Mai."

"I know, I just, I don't know." I giggled shrugging and he laughed.

He bit his lip bringing his attention back to the computer, and groaning a bit, "I'm so over this."

"What are you working on?"

"Finding a second for the LA shows, and then they would work with Anthony for the Latin American part of the tour, and possibly Asia as well." He smiled small.

"Oh? Really? I didn't know you were looking for a second."

He smiled, "I was actually motivated by having you around. So I ran it past Jeff and he liked the idea. Told me to start looking, just waiting on Harry's approval."

"Well I'm flattered, and I'm sure Harry will approve." I smiled big and he nodded.

"It's just finding someone that compliments mine and Anthony's styles, you know? If I found
another you, they would be hired on the spot."

We both laughed and I shook my head, bringing my attention back to my edits. If I got to do that job, I would be living my dream. Traveling, shooting, and I would be with Harry.

Perfection.

Jeff walked in a few minutes later smiling at both of us, "Oh hello! Is Hazza not done with sound check yet?"

I peeked up and shook my head, "No, but I'm sure he will be done soon."

He nodded sitting down next to Lloyd, "When he does come back, do you mind leaving Maia? I have to run a meeting with him and Lloyd. Sorry I don't mean to be rude."

"Oh you aren't at all Jeff, that's fine. I have to get ready for tonight anyway, grab my camera and stuff. I'll start packing up." I smiled closing my laptop and picking up my things.

As I did, Harry walked in, wiping some sweat from his face, "Hello, hello. Oh hi Jeff, you haven't been around in a minute."

"Busy making sure you're busy." Jeff smiled and we all chuckled a bit.

Harry walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist kissing my cheek, "And where are you going?"

I turn my face slightly towards him and smiled, "I have to go get ready for the show. Don't worry I'll be back before you go on."

He nodded and I finished packing up my things as he let go. I turned to face Jeff and Lloyd, Jeff looking from Harry to me and back, "Well I'll see you guys in a bit bye."

During the concert Harry was extra playful with the crowd, and it made for so many great photos. He was clearly on a different vibe tonight and I loved it.

As I took photos, a couple fans would tap my shoulders and say hi, and I would say hi back. I would have some pose promising to show Harry after the show.

When he began his last song, Lloyd and I started heading towards the exit so we could get shots of him running down the aisle.

"He's on one today, look." Lloyd said showing me a silly picture of him and I cracked up, clicking through mine and sharing one as well.

We positioned ourselves on opposite ends of the walk way and quickly snapped photos as he ran out; running after him as soon as he passed us.

When we reached the back we followed him to his dressing room and he turned to me quickly, grabbing both sides of my face and kissing me deeply.

When he broke the kiss I felt so red in the face and I giggled, "You are in such a good mood Harold."

"It was a good show, I kept remembering I have you in my life now, it had me going up there." He chuckled, kissing my nose and forehead.

"Well I'm glad I could cause all of that," I smiled, brushing back his sweaty hair.

"Come over?" He said, his hand on my waist causing my lower belly to stir.

"Hazza, I can't. My dad....I just," I took a deep breath and bit my lip, "Okay. I just have to go home first okay?"

"Okay, that's fine." He smiled big, before kissing me one more time, "I'll see you later then."

I N S T A G R A M
@thegarden

That night 10 E N E R G Y  ⚡️

I walked into our loft, my dad sitting on the couch watching tv, "Hey kid! There is left over Chinese on the counter if you want some."

I smiled, "Thanks dad, but I'm going out tonight."

"Oh. Where to?" He glanced over at me as I set my bag down near the hallway.

"Just going to spend time with Harry, probably watch a movie." I walked over to the kitchen counter opening up a box and picking up a piece of beef. I popped it in my mouth and closed the box.

"Are you coming home?"

"Uh, I'm not sure." I chewed on my lip, feeling incredibly uncomfortable.

"Okay. Just, remember what I said, be responsible." He looked away and I nodded.

"I know."

"Oh by the way!" He said muting the tv and turning to me, "Vance wants to do family dinner, says you haven't stopped by lately."

I bit my lip and nodded, "Yeah, I've been busy. I'll make sure to stop by. We can do it the day after tomorrow? Harry doesn't have a show and I think I saw we all have the day off."

"Sounds like a plan, I'll let him know. Plan on spending the whole day with us, Maia." He raised and eyebrow and I nodded.

"Okay dad, imma go change, love you."

"Love you too kid."

I got to Harry's and the apartment smelled delicious when I walked in. He had order Indian and it was making my mouth water. We sat at the table and every time he brought something over he would lean down and kiss me.

He finally sat down and we served ourselves, starting to eat.

"Does your dad get bothered, when you come over?" He asked ripping a piece of naan.

"I'm not sure, like, I know he turns into a major dad, but he respects my age, and my freedom, so he doesn't oppose. I just know he doesn't like it completely." I half smiled, eating some rice.

"I just don't want him to hate me."

"He doesn't, I promise. He's not like that. He's protective, but Vance keeps him in check about that with me."

Harry chuckled a bit and nodded, "Good, good. Um, are you free the day after tomorrow by the way?"

"No actually, I'm having a family day with Vance and my dad. I've been depriving them of my presence." I laughed.

"Alright, when then on the 11th. I have plans, so don't make any okay?" He smiled big I nodded.

"Okay, deal. So did you give Lloyd your seal approval on hiring a second? I know he was waiting for your response."

Harry bit back a smile and nodded, "Yeah, he was excited. Also stressed about finding someone, but I think he finally saw a portfolio he liked earlier."

"Oh! That's great. That person is going to be in for a major experience. Traveling? Ugh, literally going to be so much fun."

He looked at me and nodded, "I know that's what I told him. And the people they'll meet. The food they'll taste. Whoever gets the offer would be insane to turn it down."

"I can agree with that." I smiled, pushing my rice around.

We finished eating and cleaned up. I helped Harry pack up the leftovers and now we sat on his couch. I leaned with my back against his chest, our hands linked together. He whispered in my ear, "Maia, tell me, what's your dream vacation?"

I smiled small, and spoke softly, "Well, I would want to go to Italy. Rome. Just get lost in the history. The culture. I would just eat, everything. Until my clothes doesn't fit anymore."

I giggled and he chuckled kissing my cheek, "Is company welcome?"

"Mmm, not on this one, it would have to be a solo trip. A girls moment."

"I guess that's fair." He whispered, pushing his nose into my cheek softly.

"What's your dream vacation?"

He took a deep breath and thought for a moment, "Well, somewhere secluded. Quite, with no one around. Not having to worry about paparazzi. About too many people noticing who I am, or that I'm even present."

"Have you ever visited national parks here? Those are just what you need. Long hikes, lakes to swim in. All the animals, just nature." I turned to look at him and he smiled.

"You'll have to take me one day. Can we make it a date?" He said softly and I chuckled.

"If you haven't grown tired of me, then yes, it's a date."

"I don't think I'll ever grow tired of you." He turned my face softly towards him and kissed me softly.

I smiled against the kiss, and sat up, turning my body around so I could straddle him. I traced my finger along his cheek and jawline. I smiled small at him as my finger moved up, tracing his eyebrow, and then his lips.

"Harry." I whispered.

"Yes, Maia Drew?"

"You've changed the chroma of my whole world."

He raised a soft eyebrow, "What's chroma love?"

"In photography, it's the purity of a color, it's freedom from white or grey. It's the intensity depending on the saturation and all that. You've slowly taken away all the white and grey. It's just color. Everywhere. MSG, it's shades I've never seen before."

I smiled, and a small blush spreading across his face. He smiled so big, his dimples looked like they might take over his face. He reached up and wrapped his hand on my neck, his fingers gripping at my hair softly, "Maia, Maia. I....I'm going to, no, I am, I am falling so hard for you."

I smiled just as big as him and he pulled me in kissing me deeply. He pulled me hard against him, and I wrapped my arms around his neck, my hips moving in soft circles against him.

Soon, he was inside me, me on top of him. His movements synced with mine, moving slowly. There was no rush, nothing but just him and I, until we came undone together, gripping tight to each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

738K 16.6K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
546K 19.7K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
2.3M 120K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.1M 59.6K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...