who knew ? //KIDGE VLD; first...

By MILLI_greenity

"What were the probabilities for them to end up that way ? " pidge just came back from work very tired .. she... More

chapter 1 : Friends with privileges ..
chapter 2 : the discovery
chapter 3 : 10 am~
chapter 4 : maybe ?..
chapter 5 : family dinner
chapter 6 : Paladin's meeting
Chapter 7 : gender reveal
chapter 8 : 7.5
chapter 9 : KAIDEN
chapter 11 : FINALY !!
chapter 12 : unexpected
note
chapter 13 : a new life
chapter 14: love hurts

chapter 10 : hospital meeting

81 1 3
By MILLI_greenity

Pidge was awake for some houres now. After what she had been through the lasts houres, she was realy tired.

The doctors came to make a tcheck out on her. She was doing fine.

She also had news about her baby;

* Kayden Kogane, Holt.

*48 centimeters .

*3558 gram .

*in good health .

....

"Colleen, Sam, R7, and Matt were supposed to come visit Pidge today. And that's what they did. At 11 AM, they arrived at the hospital.

"KAT'!!! HIII!! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!" Matt jumped on his sister and hugged her very close.

"Congratulations, guys!" R7 came next to Matt.

"Are you feeling okay?" Colleen asked.

"I'm fine."

"Where is my grandson?" Sam asked.

"Right here," Keith showed them the small Kaiden. He was holding him in his arms.

"Oh my..." Colleen said.

"Hi, honey-pie..." she continued, caressing the cheek of her grandson.

"Do you want to hold him now?" Keith asked Colleen.

"Yeah, of course!" Keith gave Kaiden to Colleen.

"Oh my gosh." Colleen had tears in her eyes.

"He is adorable," Sam added.

"I'm an uncle..." Matt said. He just realized.

"Hello, Kayden, I'm Uncle Matt.... You might have heard of me before. You know... the best uncle in the world... this is me..." Matt was getting emotional with every word he was saying.

"He is going to be an amazing person. I can tell just by looking at him. You know, I guessed that you were going to be a Paladin of Voltron a year before you did become a Paladin," Sam said, laughing.

"Heh, I know you're right," Pidge said, smiling at her dad.

Sam caressed his grandson's head.

"Welcome to the family, Kayden... I'm your nonno," Sam said (Italian for grandfather).

"Here, Sam, take him in your arms." Colleen gave the baby to her husband. Sam had stars in his eyes.

"Hey, where is Krolia?" Colleen asked.

"She is coming. I have no idea where she—"

"WHERE IS THE BABY?!?!"

Krolia suddenly opened the door. She was accompanied by Kolivan.

"Mom, chill...." Keith intervened.

Krolia ran in front of Sam to have a look at her grandson.

"Wanna take him?" Sam asked as Krolia's eyes got bigger.

"PLEASE!!"

Sam gave the baby to Krolia. She grabbed him like Rafiki grabbed Simba in The Lion King. She was intensely looking at him without saying anything, and she wasn't showing any emotions on her face. After some seconds, she smiled.

"Yorak!" she happily said, raising her grandson to the ceiling.

"No, Mom... not Yorak... Kayden..."

Krolia hugged the baby softly.

Matt and R7 also got to hold the baby. (I'll pass the details.)

"So... how have you been? I mean, when you were in labor?" Krolia asked, grabbing Pidge's hands.

"Well... it was hard and painful... but I guess I did pretty good, especially since I know that Kayden is healthy... After I gave birth, I slept for like... 7 hours?... I don't know anymore... but anyway, it's over now."

"No more kids?"

Krolia always wanted a big family, but because of war, she never did. She counted on her son to achieve that dream. Anyway, she knew that they weren't even planning to have a second kid yet...

"Don't talk to me about getting another kid when I just got my first baby a few hours ago..." Pidge said, showing Krolia that she was tired...

"Yeah, sorry," Krolia laughed. "Maybe one day? Who knows?"

Their families stayed for an hour. They talked together and made sure that Pidge was okay before leaving. They got some gifts from both sides of the family. Krolia and Kolivan's gift was a blade. (It was expected from Keith and Pidge.)

"Thank you guys... but I think he is a little bit too young for that..." Pidge said, rubbing her head.

"As part of the Blade of Marmora, I got my first blade the second I was born. But I get that he is not completely Galra..." Kolivan said.

The weight of Krolia's suggestion hung in the air, evoking memories and emotions for Keith. Pidge could knew the gravity of the moment and respected Keith's silence. She knew this topic was deeply personal for him, intertwined with memories of loss and significance.

"Alright," Keith said firmly.

"We'll have to discuss that, Mullet," Pidge added, her tone understanding.

Keith looked at his girlfriend, his expression revealing nothing. He simply nodded while holding her hand tightly.

The room fell into a heavy silence...

"We also got you a gift!" Colleen broke the silence, placing a bunny plush in front of her daughter's face. It wasn't just any bunny; it was a special one...

"Awwww, thank you~~" Pidge said, grabbing the plush.

"Do you recognize it?"

"Of course! It's Neptune, the bunny Nonna made for me when I was younger!! You made a new one for Kaiden... thank you so much."

"I'm glad that you like it!"

Neptune was a fluffy blue bunny, named after the planet.

"You can put it on his bed," Colleen suggested, placing the plush next to Kaiden, who was sleeping peacefully.

"I recommend you to put your scent on it; it'll help calm him when he is crying. He will feel safe in the contact of the plush. Trust me," Colleen advised, smiling at her daughter.

Matt and R7 then presented their gifts for the baby after a small moment.

It was time for all of them to leave. They knew Pidge was tired and needed to rest. It was hard to say goodbye, even though they could come to visit every day. Still, they were really happy that they had met the newest member of their family.

See you for next chapter !! stay tuned !!✅

( sorry if made mistakes 😓)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 657 32
{This book is old and off the rails entirely im sorry} Pidge is held captive on a Galra ship and Voltron is unable to reach her. She's unaware of bei...
325 2 24
Disclaimer: I don't own the characters of Voltron or any videos I might use. Warning: Discontinued
595 27 9
Pidge has a secret but once she taken from her island after she went looking for her missing brother she finds Keith. Keith a thief of the night deci...
1.3K 61 5
Katie was stuck in space alone for seven years and soon became pidge. she helped shiro escape to earth and told him to find voltron. Then she got to...