Dear one ||Taekook||

By LuNa1513571

'𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐦 𝐈 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮?' 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐧�... More

🥀🥀
1
2
3
🥀CHARACTER INTRODUCTION🥀
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
Epilogue
Bonus✨

27

2.6K 167 96
By LuNa1513571

' Am on my way hyung... I just left Vante... I'll send Joonie to get Jin hyung....the weather is getting bad... Its all getting covered with snow... ' Jimin groaned into the phone as he got into the car with Soobin ' Wooshik hyung please you have to come fast...I can't believe I didn't think of Yoongi before'.

' Don't be guilty now...and Am trying Jimin ah... Am stuck here...the traffic is no joke because of the weather...it seems like a storm is coming... Anyway Seojoon has already left...' Wooshik replied

' Okok..take care hyung'

' Jimin...is Soobin with you?' Wooshik asked

' Yeah'

' Give him the phone?'

Jimin did as said

' Hello hyung?' Soobin spoke up

' Soobin... Go back to the company... Hack into the network of Seoul Detention center...Seojoon will be calling you im five'

' Hyung?'

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

Jin looked around the room... praying to find anything that could help him cut off the tapes that were binding him to the chair...

That's when something struck him... He pressed his back more onto the chair trying to make sure it was there..when he felt it... the weight of something on the underside of the suit he was still wearing...

Jin wanted to thank heavens for not letting Hobi remove the suit he had worn to work the day he was kidnapped... His insides bursting with happiness when he understood that the spare phone Jungkook had given him was still in the hidden pocket at the back of his suit... No one would have imagined having a pocket there..all thanks to Jungkook... It was his idea of having all his suit to be realtered and get there a hidden pocket on the underside and Jin was soon to obey that.. taking all his suits to their outlet where Miss Frank did the job for him... He was almost caught by Tae the day they were left alone but he somehow managed to divert the younger's attention.. He still remembers what Jungkook said when he handed over the spare phone to him

Jin hyung..keep this in the back pocket of your suit and never forget to take it whenever you go out..no matter where... Also make sure your husband won't get to know about it...we don't know when he will strike..so use this if anything goes wrong and the next instant I'll be there

Jin tried to angle his hand such that he can take the phone out somehow but that was getting proved to be a total failure with each attempt... He was in the middle of trying when the door to the basement opened and in came Jung Hoseok..

' Hi my dear Jinnie' Hobi said with a sickly sweet smile as he grabbed Jin's jaw firmly making the other squirm... ' Did you miss me?'

' Just when I thought my life was peaceful' Jin scoffed making Hobi glare at him

' Tied up in the basement of my building...yet so sassy... You are really something else Jin' Hobi spat as he crossed his arms over his chest ' If you weren't taken in as the fake son of that Kim I would have really fell for you'

' Another reason for me to thank my appa..Kim Joongki' Jin smirked when he saw Hobi's jaws clenching in anger

' You are so eager to see your brother suffer huh?' Hobi spat as he pulled Jin's head back holding his hair 'Then let me grand your wish...Oh before that' Hobi again smiled widely as he clasped his hands together ' I have a big surprise for your little boyfriend there'

Jin's face paled Yoongi

' You know what love..Min Yoongi was off target all these years but your pathetic ass again pulled him into this mess... I would have just let him off but no..you had to kiss him in front of me..not only that..you had to go all the way till his house just to fuck him!'

Jin felt his heart stop when he heard that as Hobi burst out laughing seeing his face

' What?' Hobi asked ' Do you think I really left for whatever place I said I was leaving no Jin no! That day I saw you leaving with Yoongi at the hospital and I followed you all the way till his tiny birdhouse which our dear Jungkookie was trying to hide all these years... I saw you both doing all the nasty behind my back...' Hobi leaned closer..his breath hitting Jin's lips as he whispered ' Since I now know that you can also top...I would love to see you above me'

' Fuck!' Hobi stumbled back holding his groin where Jin kicked him...

' Don't even fucking dare do anything to any one of us Hobi!' Jin yelled..his eyes stinging with tears ' You have already ruined our lives...now just let us live peacefully'

' Tsk tsk...look at you... begging me to let you all live calmly...But its too late my sweetheart'

' What do you mean?'

'Oh how can I forget that you have no idea of what is happening in the outside world... Don't worry your hubby here will let you know everything'

'You are not my husband' Jin spat.

Hobi totally ignored that as he took his phone out and showed him the news headlines ' Your Jungkookie is now being chased by the police...and guess who is the police incharge? Kang Daniel... And you know how far he can go just because Jimin is also involved'

Jin could feel the fear creeping up his system..his eyes darted over the news flash which showed how the photos of Jeon Jungkook were still not out as the police haven't been able to get a hold of it

'And now am gonna reward our Jungkookiiee for whatever he had done for us all these years...' so saying he took his phone back dialling a number and motioned Jin to remain silent ' A single sound and I won't hesitate to bury all the bullets in your brother's head ..

Jin nodded immediately and saw the glint in Hobi's eyes when the call was answered as he spoke up 'I have an important information for you..but you need to promise not to come behind me or else Jeon Jungkook will hunt me down'

Jin's whole body froze when he understood what was happening...but the fear of Hobi doing as he said made him remind silent

' Jungkook has a brother Min Yoongi' Hobi continued 'He works in the department store in Jamsil and lives in the nearby apartment complex... third floor... Flat number 3.'

' Hoba please' Jin begged as soon as Hobi kept the phone back in his pocket ' I'll c-come back with you..do whatever you want with me..but please don't hurt him.. he can't stand much pressure..his heart can't...Hobi please'

' This is what I love the most... seeing you beg in front of me' Hobi walked back....' And about what you said it's too late now'

' You can't do that...I won't let you do that... I'll...' Jin looked around desperately as he shouted ' Please anyone help... Is there someone? Help me...ple-' Jin's shouts drowned under the loud music from above...

' You even forgot that the event in my academy is today..So irresponsible Jinnie' Hobi laughed ' Today when your family will fall apart again...I will be celebrating it... I hope you know today's date Jin'

Please don't be it... I don't want to hear it...pl-

Jin's silent prayers were ignored as Hobi laughed 'This is gonna be a fun night'

' No.. please liste-'

' No you listen!' Hobi yelled making Jin flinch ' You and your brothers have enjoyed enough... specially the lover boy...now you sit here and see how I turn the cute Taetae against his Amour'

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

' What do you mean by Jin hyung is not there?' Jungkook almost cried into the phone

' Kook relax' Taehyung said holding onto his hand...as he turned his attention back to the call... They had called Jimin to ask him to get Yoongi into safety but instead was met with the news of Jin's being missing    ' Jimin..now tell me'.

' Tae' Jimin sighed..his voice almost breaking ' When I left for Yoongi's home...I asked Joon to go see Jin hyung... But h-he just called me some time back telling that Jin hyung is not there...and the place doesn't look like it was used in days.. Anyway am heading to Yoongi's...may be hyung is also there.. and Joon is on his way to the company... hoping to find him there... I'll call you back?'

' Sure...' Taehyung kept the phone aside as he looked at Jungkook who was on the verge of loosing his mind

' Jungkook..' He cupped his face ' They will be fine'

' Then where is Jin hyung?' Jungkook asked as he removed Taehyung's hands from him

' He might be with Yoongi hyung'

' Yoongi hasn't seen Jin hyung for days'

' Then he might be at the office'

' You know the schedule Tae'

Taehyung had his heart in his mouth... He was also getting worried sick...his hyung was missing and he had no idea where to go..what to do...

' Jungkook relax-'

' How can I relax Tae...Hoseok is out there...our hyungs are in trouble...Ji-'

' They will be fine..why are so restless suddenly...it-'

' It's 27th Tae...the 27th of February...why did you think Hoseok was planning to hold the fest at his academy the same day as today? It was no fucking coincidence Taehyung..he wanted to do whatever the heck he wanted today and escape without getting noticed with this silly excuse of a fest!' Jungkook held Taehyung's shoulder ' Six years before he called Joon to pick up Jin hyung half way home.. leaving them alone with this excuse of having the probs for the fest in his car... There were no probs Taehyung...that was just an excuse...he never invited you all to go attend the function..nor he himself went for the fest saying that your wedding and stuff are more important.. he was the one who did all the arrangements for you to propose Yoon...If even attending the fest was not important then why would he let Jin go alone just for some fucking probes? Ok.. maybe...The fest must be genuine but for the world... But it's still a cover for him...'

All the voices faded away as Taehyung's face paled...all he could think of was about what happened years before... Jungkook's words ran in his head in a loop...his heart beating in an animalistic pace..but this time it was not fear that was numbing his senses...it was anger...anger and hatred towards the person who ruined his life...the one who is still ruining everything in his life... He was brought out of his thoughts by the sudden movement of Jungkook..who stood up

' Where are you going?' Taehyung asked..his voice cold

' Jin hyung... I need to see him' Jungkook said desperately..

' Jimin has gone to Yoongi hyung's...you need to rest' Taehyung said

' I don't wa-'

' You will be sleeping till Jimin calls...you need rest before killing him'

Jungkook stopped..did Taehyung really said that??

' Come to bed... Hobi hyung is way more cunning and you need to be alert once you are in front of him..and for that you should have proper rest now...' Taehyung pulled back the shocked male on the bed.. making him lie down ' I can't wait to see him die'

' I can't show you that' Jungkook was quick to respond

' Why?'

' I can't show you the blood thirsty monster I would become at that time' Jungkook mumbled

' What do you think I am then?' Taehyung smiled softly 'Only a monster can fall in love with another monster...and I love you with my everything Jungkook'

Jungkook stared at the deep almond orbs...his heart not planning to slow down as they both stared at each other

Their moment was cut short by the loud ringing of Taehyung's phone...

' Its from the company' Taehyung said as he pecked Jungkook's lips ' You lie down... I'll just take this call yeah?'

Jungkook nodded as he settled on the bed...

Taehyung took one final glance at Jungkook before closing the door...he walked towards the balcony as he answered the call

' Hello'

'Tae...Tae where are you? I found him Taehyung' Said the voice

' What are you talking about Hobi hyung'

' Tae... it's Jungkook... He was the one who killed our Yoon... He..I will tell you in detail but before that I need to see you... By this time he would have known that I found his truth out and will definitely come hunt me down...but Tae I need you to know the truth..Are you at home? I'll come there'

' No...I came to office for something...Don't worry hyung... I'll be there'

' Don't bring Jungkook with you...or do one thing.. I'll be at my academy...the fest started...it will be almost impossible for me to leave... I'll wait for you at the top floor..the hall is empty...come there yeah?'

' Fine hyung...take care'

' You too Tae'

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

As soon as Hobi left the room..Jin began his struggle of taking the phone out of his pocket...and after a number of failed attempts he finally got a hold of it.. he was quick to open the contacts and was about to tap on Jungkook's name when it struck him that he can't talk to Jungkook because the loud voice from upstairs would just interrupt their call.. So he quickly opened the messages typing in everything before sliding the phone into his socks under his pants..as that was the only reachable place where he could hide it...

And just as he lowered his leg to the ground the door opened and in came Hoseok with the same sly smirk which Jin so badly wanted to slap off

' What?' Jin scoffed

' Want to see the lovers fighting against each other?' Hobi asked sweetly

' They won't!' Jin exclaimed

' You wish... My little brother Taehyungie will be here in a while' Hobi sing sang

' Taehyung is my brother!' Jin said calmly ' No matter what you do they won't drift apart this time Hoba'

'Lets see what he does once he comes here'

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

Jungkook saw Taehyung closing the door behind him as he left to take the call..he leaned back on the bed when he heard a ding from his phone...he extended his arm taking the phone out opening the messages only to have his heart stop for there laid the message from his Jin hyung

Jungkook ah...Yoongi is in trouble..his location has been shared with the police..save him please... Hobi has kept me trapped for quite a while now and..this phone is about to die...Take care of Tae for me Kookie...and don't let him come here..no matter what..you also.. stay where you are now...Tell Yoongi that I have never stopped loving him... Joonie can be a handful but he is a kind soul and you know that..Jimin is still a child..they both will need you...hyung loves you all a alot.. and Jungkook...your Jin hyung is proud of you

Jungkook wiped the tears that left his eyes harshly with the back of his hand as he took in a deep breath...he kept the phone back in his pocket and just then Taehyung retuned

' You fine?' Tae asked seeing Jungkook's red eyes

' Yeah..just tired'

' Come let's sleep' Taehyung said as he laid down on the bed pulling Jungkook into his arms.... hugging him close....both of them silent as they let there mind take over...

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

Seoul Detention Center, Cell 8, Side B

A man was leaning on to the stone walls when suddenly a note was slided into his cell...

He frowned as he took the note opening it

Koo Iseul shi

Your cell will be opened in 5 minutes... You better get out from there without out being caught... A black van will be waiting for you outside the gates... Don't forget to take this note with you..and any kind of smart move and you'll be dead... after all you have seen that even the bladed whips couldn't hold me back...make sure to do as I say

Your well-wisher whom you whipped mercilessly four years back

Koo Iseul...the man who had handed over himself to the police begging them to save him from the Jeon..was now taken to the Seoul Detention Center till Jungkook is found out and then would be presented in the court for the final hearing

He was the same man who had tortured Jungkook ans Bogum on Hoshin's order..the same man who left Jungkook to bleed to death after whipping him like some animal

Iseul started shaking as he read the note over and over again...he now has no way other than obeying Jungkook... If he has the means to deliver this note to him..then it won't take much time for him to kill Iseul...

Just then loud sirens broke out and the door to his cell unlocked... Iseul rushed out and saw all of the cells open and the officers trying to keep the rest of the prisoners in control... Suddenly his hand was seized by someone dressed in the police uniform who pushed past the struggling police officers dragging him out of the building and rushed towards the black van parked outside

The man opened the van door for Iseul and himself and closed it behind them...

Iseul looked at the man intently who removed his cap and his face came into view...

'Remember me?' The man smirked looking at a wide eyed Iseul

' Bogum?' He mumbled..' I..how?'

' No time to answer you useless questions' Bogum scoffed and looked towards the driver seat ' Seojoon let's get going..we need to reach there as soon as possible.. also call Soobin and tell him that the job is done'

' Where are you taking me? How did you managed to get me out of there? Leave me... please' Iseul begged.

' Even I begged like this in front of you all...did you comply? No!' Bogum leaned back ' Don't worry I won't treat you the way you did with me and Jungkook if you do as we say'

' What do you want?'

' Betrayal'

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

' Don't you dare touch him Kang' Jimin yelled...as he panted heavily due to running up all the stairs 'Or I'll make sure to make you rot in the prison'

Daniel lowered his hand as he left Yoongi's collar... Jimin marched his way towards them standing in front of Yoongi who was still glaring at Daniel..

' Why do you appear everywhere I go?' Daniel groaned

' Why are you here?' Jimin ignored his question..

' I got an information that the elder brother of Jeon Jungkook lives here and see what I got' Daniel smirked as he extended his hand taking a photo frame from the shelf..' Jeon Jungkook'

Jimin stilled for a second when he saw Jungkook's photo in Daniel's hand it must be Hobi hyung who did this

' But this little fucker is not telling me where his brother is' Daniel's voice cut in through Jimin's thoughts

' And why would I say anything about him to you huh?' Yoongi raged

' Because your brother is a fucking psycho who is killing people for fun' Daniel spat

' Killing people must be a fun for you but not for my brother who knows the value of life' Yoongi seethed 'If you dare utter another nonsense about my brother I won't hesitate to send you all the way to underground'

Daniel's face visibly paled when Yoongi's anger wrapped around him...

' Anyway' He spoke up ' You only wanted me to start the game right Park....I have granted your wish...Now let's see who will win this'

' No matter how dirty I have to play Kang' Jimin smirked..his eyes turning into deadly dark pits as he leaned forward.. whispering into Daniel's ears ' I will never let you even breath near my Jungkook hyung'

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

Jungkook raised his head looking at the sleeping boy all cuddled up with him... He ran his hand through the smooth locks of his love planting a kiss on his forehead before standing up..and taking his bag from the couch..he rummaged through the contents of the bag.. hissing once in a while due to the pain in his shoulder..as he took out all the medicines and clothes.. dumping them on to the ground...he then took the watch out from the side of his backpack tying it around his wrist as he took a deep breath...

He held his phone up opening a certain contact tapping in a message and slipped the phone on to the near by table

' I have always dreamed of a life with you bear' Jungkook whispered..his hands softly cupping the bread cheeks of the younger as he sat besides the sleeping figure ' But every time I start living that...life gives me a reminder that it's just a dream...a very beautiful dream which is nearly impossible to be true...You have given me everything I have asked for Tae...all these months that we were together..all those times we talked over the call... those memories will be burried deep in me which will be worshipped by me till the end of time... But Now Am in a fight against the evil and also with myself... Even though every fibre in my body is yearning to be in your arms...it is necessary for me to get Jin hyung back from him... I don't know how this all will end... I don't know if Wooshik hyung would need to keep his promise..but if he has to..then don't hate him fluffy.. because that was my decision and always...I mean always remember that your Amour had only loved one person all his life and that is you my bear..my life... I Love you Taehyung... You will always be my dear one

Jungkook placed a chaste kiss on his forehead before dashing out of the room not noticing the tears that left the younger's eyes ..

Taehyung sat up on the bed staring at the door through which Jungkook just left...Angry tears stained his soft cheeks as he bit his lips to stop the sobs...his deep dark orbs fixed onto the empty doorway

How could you leave me again hyung?

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

' If this isn't the Jeon Jungkook! What do I owe to be blessed with your call Jeon?' Hobi asked..his voice drowned in sarcasm as he looked at Jin whose eyes were red from crying and pain

'Cut the crap Hoseok... I know where you are and also that my Jin hyung is with you' Jungkook seethed into the phone.

' Your Jin hyung'? Hobi tilted his head as he extended his hand wiping the blood off from Jin's face ' Yes yes..your Jin is here...was begging me to spare his lover and brother's life'

' What do you want?'

' Your tears... I want you to be in endless pain' Hobi's voice deeper..

' You will get what you want... I'll be there in ten and... Don't even think of touching my hyung'

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

Taehyung got down the bed as he immediately took Jungkook's phone from the table..he was never asleep in the first place and saw everything that Jungkook did before leaving... He unlocked the phone desperately and saw the last message that Jungkook had ...his hands shook as he read it again and again..his eyes burning with tears... 'How can you do this?' Taehyung mumbled..his eyes fixed onto the text

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

Hobi rolled his eyes when the line went dead

' Damn your luck Jinnie... You should have been the one to be in pain.. being born as the son of Shinwoo and look where you are?? Being loved and taken care of as if you are something precious' Hobi chuckled 'You will be loved only when anyone will be left to love you right... From today onwards you will crave to even hear their voice...from today onwards you will yern to know what happiness is..but guess what? You won't even get to know about it even after death... And I'll make sure you won't'

' Bold of you to think that Jungkook will leave you alive' Jin retorted..his voice spitting venom..and just then Hobi's phone rang

' And bold of you to assume that our little brother won't go against his boyfriend' Hobi smirked as he turned his phone towards Jin.. showing him the caller Id...

Jin's eyes widened when he saw who was calling Hobi...his eyes darting back towards the sly grin on Hobi and back to the screen displaying the name

Kim Taehyung

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

'Hey Hobi hyung.... Am here' Taehyung said..his hands fisting his jacket as he treaded over the snow to the entrance of the academy...the loud voice of music drowning every ounce of calmess around the place

' I'll be at the topfloor Tae' Came Hobi's reply

Taehyung pulled the phone away as soon as the call ended..he lowered his eyes looking into Jungkook's phone in his other hand...with the message still on display..he bit his lips..the tears threatening to fall as he read it again

Hey Soobs...

Jin hyung is with Hoseok... He is hurt... Am going to get him back... I know its risky and also that I'll end up being caught..but its fine...whats important is to get Jin hyung back safe.  I can't even imagine the state Taehyung would be in if anything happens to hyung... Anyway Soobs... After Wooshik hyung completes his promise..you need to move on... I know you have feelings for me but I had always had one name engraved in me and that is Kim Taehyung... Find someone for you who will love you and whom you will love...and lead a normal life... Thank Jiminie for keeping me safe all these years.  Make sure Bogum is not affected by my death and also tell Wooshik Hyung to never blame himself for killing me.. because its was my decision.. Tell Namjoon that he was my best friend and I was blessed to have him in my life... Take care of Yoongi hyung....he has an appointment on every Saturday..and make Sure this time Jin and Yoongi end up together... Tell Jin hyung that I was more handsomest than him....also tell Seojoon that Wooshik hyung likes me more...take care Soobin...hyung will always be with you

And Soobin... Tell Taehyung that one day...in some other life... I'll complete my promise of meeting him under the light of a thousand sparks... tell him that he will forever be my dear one

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

Heyy lovelies

How are you all???

Hope you all liked the chapter and forgive me if there are mistakes...

All of you take care...

Love
Luna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 2.7K 34
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐇𝐈 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊'𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋, 𝐍𝐎 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄�...
78.9K 2.9K 55
LOVE OR OBSESSION ----------------
56.9K 3.1K 65
[ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ] ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴊɪɴ was ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴏɴɢɪ. ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴜɴʀᴇϙᴜɪᴛᴇᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ. . ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴊɪɴ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛᴇᴅ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ...
34.4K 2.9K 33
'𝘽𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙝𝙞𝙢' 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙨𝙖𝙮 ' 𝙃𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙪...