How Deku Became a Glorified C...

By Passing_Ghost_Friend

This is the story of how Midori, the quirk analyst of the underground, became the official getaway driver of... More

Giran Finds a Homeless Kid
Little Timeskip
Meet Your New Driver
Bonding
Overhaul is a Dick
Twice's House is Awesome! It might suck...
The Meeting
Eri
The Beginning to the End
Getting Through It, Falling Through It
Riya?
Racer 'Sparkplug' Riya
Fighting a Cult
Stealing from an Outside Mall is not Always the Best Plan
The Doctor
Glorified Janitor
Escape from the Lair
Reunited
Uncle Giran is in Trouble
My Ride's Here
Giant Fight
The End is Just the Start
End of Part 1. Continue with Series
Oneshot: Chasting After a High!
Oneshot: Breaking into a Hopsital Counts as a Hospital Visit
Oneshot: Magne's Date (ft The League of Villains)

It's Time

2.2K 147 25
By Passing_Ghost_Friend

The van sped straight towards the waiting crowd and everyone braced themselves to jump at any moment. In other situations, he might have taken a more pacifist route.

But these people were responsible for his Uncle Giran being captured. And if he was hurt, Midori will make sure there is hell to pay to a point where they are begging for the sweet release of death.

Midori cursed under his breath as they got closer and closer, "Dive NOW!"

All at once, the members leaked out of the van with ease, throwing themselves out of the car and directly into the crowd members who got out of the way. The others used the crowd as their cushions once they got out from the sounds of yelling coming from outside.

Izuku drove through the crowd who screamed as they got out of the way until he charged for the center stage where Hanabata Koku, alias Trumpet, was staring him down like a deer in the headlights. As the van careened towards the stage, Trumpet finally dodged out of the way.

Midori braced for the hit as the van drove right into the wooden pop-up stage, splintering the wooden planks from the force of the van's metal. The window breaking from the force, spiderwebbed cracks all across it. With a sigh, Midori pushed out the broken window before any of the crowd could climb inside the back doors and get to him.

He grabbed the crowbar as he continued to fight against the front window. Grunting, he slid out from the broken window, to the hood of the van, and down to the broken stage.

"Tag, bitch!" Magne called out as her magnet quirk caused a group of men to hurdle themselves towards a magnetized girl. Once she spotted him, she called out, "Midori, over here!"

"I'll be right there!" Midori answered, swinging his crowbar right into Trumpet's chest before he could call out to the crowd. He kicked at the crowd leader before landing a punch right into his throat.

Trumpet coughed harshly from the throat punch which was enough time to try and escape the area.

Midori looked around to see any possible idea of where they could be holding Giran hostage. His gaze focused on the glaringly obvious answer in the form of the skyscraper overlooking the entire city.

He rushed over to an area where he could see a flash of light blue and the dust cloud following right after screams. He called out to his boss.

"If Giran is being held anywhere, it would be in the giant tower," Midori raised his voice to get the attention of Shigaraki who had no problem grabbing people and turning them into dust. Spinner was right by his side, slicing at people's limbs and more.

"Alright, we need to split up," Shigaraki replied. "Spinner, you stay here with Magne. Compress with me!"

"On the way!" Mr. Compress yelled out, throwing out a handful of marbles, snapping his fingers, and all of the blue marbles released the prisoners compressed inside.

Shigaraki started to run away from the scene and towards the tower, touching everyone who stood in his way. Mr. Compress ran after the leader as a large group of people, who were previously in the marble prisons, screamed then groaned upon impact.

"Midori! Come on!" Magne called out to him with Jin and a half-formed clone of Dabi with them. Toga was stabbing everyone in sight of her.

He rushed over to the group with his crowbar, passing by Trumpet who was still holding onto his head while staying silent apart from some groans. Midori jumped down from the sage, avoiding the damaged van while he swung at someone's head.

"I'll stay here with Spinner and hold out the crowd," Magne yelled out, making one lady get magnetized and hearing her screams when 14 men barreled towards her. Spinner grabbed onto the building wall, moving across the wall like a lizard with a sword between his teeth. "You guys go ahead."

Toga asked, "Are you sure?"

"Ah, Toga Himiko, the runaway killer schoolgirl," A blue-skinned woman said, appearing out of nowhere with a grin.

"I'm ready to leave. Is anyone else ready? Yes? Let's go," Toga rushed through her words, grabbing Jin and Midori's hands to run away.

Jin instructed the Dabi clone to help with the crowd as they ran away from the blue-skinned woman trying to talk with Toga.

"Come on, I just want an exclusive interview with the ever elusive runaway," The woman kept on going despite how clear they were running away. Several men crowded onto the street and lunged at them to slow their escape attempt down.

The MLA members that showed were mostly men with only a few women off to the side who called out to Curious like she was a common celebrity they adored.

"At least let me introduce myself. I'm Kizuki Chitose, the best reporter in Japan," Kizuki said with a proud tone in her voice that made Midori wonder if it was her official title or something self-proclaimed.

Either way, the way she kept walking towards them spouting off about finding the greatest exclusive interview subject was unnerving.

Wait, Kizuki Chitose alias Curious. That means...

"Her quirk is like landmines! We need to get out of here!" Midori yelled out to the other two, struggling to combat the men closing in on all of them.

"I have been on your case for a while, Toga. Some normal and ordinary school girl just suddenly snaps and nearly kills a boy that you supposedly had a crush on," Kizuki explained with a bright, sinister smile. "What made you break?"

Toga called out, "Leave us alone!"

"I've already interviewed your old friends, Toga. As well as your parents." Toga flinched at her words which caused both Jin and Midori to tense. "What happened? Could 't hold back your bloodlust?"

"Hey, ever heard of 'no comment'? Take it and leave," Midori screamed out while Toga was even harsher with her stabs and slices. Like she was trying to clear a path out of there like the bodies were leaves she needed to cut down.

"Oh no, I'm getting my story," Kizuki added.

With a snap of her fingers, the ground beneath them trembled like a mini explosion under their feet.

*

Deika was not like he imagined, especially since apparently everything was the MLA from what Midori said. But Spinner did his best with Magne to hold back the crowd that Trumpet was controlling and the Dabi clone roasting everyone there.

No matter how many they took down, another two crowds rushed in out of nowhere from the alleyways to start another level. It was like a never ending fighting game.

Spinner ducked out of the way from a window with three people waiting for him to fight him. He learned his lesson from being sucked into a window and pushed right back out from this bodybuilder. So he is not going anywhere near those windows again.

Which is hard on a building wall that was FILLED with WINDOWS.

It didn't matter how much he tried to pull through. Hell, even the clone looked tired after the third or fourth wave.

Trumpet was yelling into the microphone, wincing every time the mic got feedback. He kept holding the spot on his throat that Midori hit with a tight smile every time. His voice was more raspy than he remembered before the van crashed.

"Magne, how are you doing?" Spinner called out to the big sister figure of the group.

"What does it look like?!" Magne yelled out, swinging a girl towards a smaller crowd of men. She spit down at some injured man who was trying to crawl to her.

The Dabi clone somehow evaporated back into mud when he wasn't looking which wasn't good since the clone was holding back most of the crowd with their fire. Something that Trumpet noticed with a grin as he encouraged the members to attack even more.

Yet something interrupted his order.

Trumpet was in the middle of ordering another crowd to come in and finish them off when the sound of thunder rumbled through the area.

Yet the sky was still blue. Spinner turned his head and saw a huge wave of multiple colored cars rushing towards the city streets with their engines rumbling.

"Kurogiri, he got them!" Spinner yelled out in excitement and relief. "He got all of them?!"

"Hey! I thought we told you no outsiders!" Trumpet yelled out, drawing attention to the lines of cars speeding towards the center of the city. Rolling down the street with thumping music from each car combining together into a weird cacophony of sound.

That one announcer lady was rocking out on top of a car with a railing that looked welded on. "LET'S GET THIS BATTLE PARTY STARTED!"

"You SAID the WHOLE team," Spinner yelled out, clinging onto the walls, avoiding the people throwing objects at him from the windows. He tried to shout over the loud sounds of the cars. "The racers are part of our driver, Midori. And since he is on our TEAM, that means those racers are part of us."

"We're following the rules as you set up!" Magne said, spinning with justo to kick a MLA member in the face.

Trumpet whined, gesturing his hands at the incoming wave of illegal racers. "That is not fair!"

"That's on you for not setting an amount limit. We could have broken out the other members that got arrested before," Spinner grinned when Trumpet tightened his grip on his microphone when the cars coming towards them drifted into different turns and alleyways.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 436 13
Izuku Midoriya has always wanted to become a hero despite being quirkless. He admired every hero he came across but he admired one more than the othe...
5.6K 158 17
After experiencing the corruption and injustice of society first hand, Izuku reevaluates his concept of a 'hero', decides he doesn't particularly wan...
60.2K 2K 13
Midoriya Izuku ran away at age 10, tired of the bullying and abuse he had to put up with from friends, teachers, and even family. He was a hairs widt...
15.1K 503 10
Each member of the League of Villains have seen all the horrors society has to offer. They've been through it and lived it. They know what to expect...