Aurelion Sol Got Summoned In...

By IanC21

What happens if you unexpectedly summoned Aurelion Sol in Chaldea what will be their reactions and their expe... More

Prologue: The Celestial Creator
Chapter 1: Welcome To Chaldea
Chapter 2: The Origin Of The 3 Demi-Gods Of Frejlord
Chapter 3: Meeting The Saber Of Roses
Chapter 4: Aurelion's Draconic Kin
Chapter 4.5: The Mother Of Genesis
Chapter 5: Teatime With The Young Servants
Special Halloween Chapter: 🎃Ťricķ 🎃r Ţreaţ
Mini Chapter: An Unexpected Summon

Chapter 6: The Lamb And The Wolf

1.7K 42 11
By IanC21

It was a bright morning in Chaldea all of the servants were doing their respective objectives and tasks in this advance interior structure. Meanwhile in another scene we are focusing on the two masters/summoners having a morning breakfasts with all of their servants in the Cafeteria who are also having their morning breakfasts to themselves. After the servants and the two masters/summoners finished their morning breakfasts they immediately began working on their respective responsibilities that was been assigned to them individually.

However the two masters were making there way to the summoning room for another batch of summon grinding the two masters were confident that they could summon a new batch servants since they were able to summon the personification of Halloween itself.

As the two masters were making there way to the summoning room they were been approached by a particular shy goddess of the underworld and then she immediately spoke to the two masters/summoners.

Ereshkigal: Good morning masters.

Ritsuka: ohhhh Good morning Ereshkigal.

Gudako: Good morning Ereshkigal.

Ereshkigal: i can see that the two of you are energetic as ever masters!

Ritsuka: well you know us
Ereshkigal were always energetic when it comes to summoning new servants and meeting them respectively.

Gudako: the same statement on what my big bro said just now Eresh.

Ereshkigal: well im glad that the two of you are but can i ask you simple request masters.

Ritsuka: what is it Ereshkigal?

Ereshkigal: may i tag along with the two of you masters in the summoning room if the two of you don't mind.

Gudako: of course Ereshkigal its no problem right big bro.

Ritsuka: of course not lets go Ereshkigal.

When the two masters said that they immediately grab Ereshkigal from both sides and she started forming a blush when the two masters grab both of her hands instantly. and the two masters/summoners continued their way to the summoning facility along with Ereshkigal still holding both of her masters hands.

Timeskip 20 Mins

When the two masters/summoners had arrived the doors of the summoning room automatically opened then the two of them along with Ereshkigal still holding hands of her beloved masters entered inside it. When the three of them are inside they notice that their are servants or should i say child servants interacting with a particular celestial servant floating mid air in the exact location where the two masters are now seeing. As the two masters/summoners along with Ereshkigal approach the group of child servants their presence was been notice by the celestial servant also known as Aurelion Sol. Aurelion Sol observe the three individuals who were approaching them inside the summoning room once the three of them have arrive in the exact location of where they needed to be and the two individuals started talking to Aurelion Sol.

Ritsuka: Good morning Mr. Aurelion

Gudako: Good morning Sir. Aurelion

Aurelion Sol: lovely Morning for the both you as well summoners. And may i inquire the honor of this visit from the both of you summoners?

Ritsuka: well the reason that the both of us are here is because we want to try summoning new servants Sir. Aurelion.

Gudako: and since we were able to summon Jack the true personification of Halloween me and my big bro would like to try our new luck Mr. Aurelion.

Aurelion Sol: hmm very well summoners you may approach the summoning system whenever the two of you are ready to summon.

Ritsuka: thank you Mr. Aurelion

Gudako: thanks Sir. Aurelion

Ritsuka: Mr. Aurelion can i ask you a simple question if u don't mind?

Aurelion Sol: not at all summoner now what is this simplistic question that you are trying to convey to me.

Ritsuka: umm why is Nursery, Abby, Lily, and Jacky in the summoning room Mr. Aurelion?

Aurelion Sol: ohhhh you mean the young ones the reason that they are here summoner is because i made promise to them that i would continue the story of Pyke the Blood Harbor Ripper himself a renowned harpooner who hunts different varieties of sea monsters in the region of Bilgewater itself.

Gudako: ohhhhh so thats the reason why Nursery, Abby, Lily, and Jacky are here is because they got interested in the story that you told them Mr. Aurelion.

Aurelion Sol: well thats not the only reason summoner i also told them the full history of Bilgewater itself.

Ritsuka: ohhhh really Mr. Aurelion

Aurelion Sol: yes summoner hmm would you like me to give you the short summary of Bilgewater's history.

Gudako: really Mr. Aurelion

Aurelion Sol: of course summoner but i thought the two of you were suppose to summon new servants in the summoning system that is the reason why the two of you are here right.

Ritsuka: well yes that is the reason that we are here Mr. Aurelion but the summoning of servants can wait since im very eager to hear the full history of one of the many regions in Runeterra.

Aurelion Sol: well if that is your decision summoner but ( looks at the unknown female servant that is hiding behind the two masters) can you tell me who is the unknown female servant that came along with the both of you in this journey of yours to the summoning room

Gudako: ohhhh you mean Ereshkigal ( grabs Ereshkigal's hand and started dragging her in front of Aurelion Sol himself) here she is Mr. Aurelion Sol this is Ereshkigal san.

Aurelion Sol: well hello Ms. Ereshkigal it is a pleasure to meet you.

Ereshkigal: likewise Mr. Aurelion it is also an honor to meet you in your humble presence.

Aurelion Sol: you don't have to be so formal towards me Ms. Ereshkigal you can just simply call me Sir. Aurelion or Mr. Aurelion.

Ereshkigal: ohhhh okay Mr. Aurelion

Aurelion Sol: splendid, now then would you like to join us in our conversation of history and stories in Bilgewater Ms. Ereshkigal.

Ereshkigal: well if you don't mind me listening Mr. Aurelion.

Aurelion Sol: it is not a bother to me at all Ms. Ereshkigal in fact it is much more better when more servants can hear every single detailed information of every single region from Runeterra itself so they can easily comprehend it in their own understanding.

Ereshkigal: well it is a pleasure for this invitation of yours Mr. Aurelion and i will gladly appreciate it.

Aurelion Sol: hehehe now that every single thing has been settled its about time we start the short summary of Bilgewater's history so everyone are you all ready.

Everyone: yes we are ready Mr. Aurelion.

Aurelion Sol: well then let the short summary of history of Bilgewater begin. Bilgewater is a haven for smugglers, marauders, and the unscrupulous, where fortunes are made and ambitions shattered in the blink of an eye. For those fleeing justice, debt, or persecution, it is a city of new beginnings; no one on the twisted streets of Bilgewater cares about your past. It's a melting pot of cultures, races, and creeds, alive with activity at all hours.

While incredibly dangerous, Bilgewater is also ripe with opportunity, free from the shackles of government, regulation, and moral constraints. If you have the coin, almost anything can be purchased in Bilgewater, from outlawed hextech to the favor of local crime lords. Nevertheless, come daybreak, the unwary are found floating in the harbor, their purses empty and their throats slit.

Ritsuka: so that's the short summary of Bilgewater very interesting i can't even believe that their is a specific region inhabited by pirates, outlaws, bandits, and mercenaries Mr. Aurelion.

Aurelion Sol: that is the very reason why this region exist summoner is because people from Bilgewater wants to start anew and change the very lives on what they did to themselves from their past mistakes and wrong decisions.

Ritsuka: ohhhhh okay Mr. Aurelion

Aurelion Sol: good now it is time for me to tell you the story of the Blood Harbor Ripper himself.

Jacky: OMG i've been waiting for this story all day.

Abigail Williams: im also intrigue about this specific story that Mr. Aurelion promise us.

Santa Lily: im also curious about the story but the image of the Blood Harbor Ripper scared the living daylights out of me when Mr. Aurelion showed us his true appearance it was so scary ( Santa Lily immediately hide one her bestfriends so she won't get scared when Aurelion Sol is about to tell the story of Pyke himself).

Nursery Rhyme: well im pretty much excited to hear the story of Mr. Pyke hehehe.

Aurelion Sol: then without further ado let us start the story of the Blood Harbor Ripper himself who goes by the name as Pyke the Revenant of the Depths. As a youth, Pyke started out like many in Bilgewater: on the slaughter docks. All day, every day, monstrous creatures of the deep were hauled in for rendering in the butcheries that lined the waterfront. He found employment in a district known as Bloodharbor, as even the tide itself was not strong enough to wash away the red slick that ran constantly down its wooden slips.

Nursery Rhyme: Mr. Aurelion i have a question?

Aurelion Sol: yes what is it young one.

Nursery Rhyme: is the Bloodharbor district similar to the Slaughter docks where hunters and pirates transport sea monsters that they kill and slaughter in the process Mr. Aurelion.

Aurelion Sol: hmm if my memory serves me right the Bloodharbor district is one of the many locations that you can find in Bilgewater these districts serves as trading routes for exchanging valuable items and goods or should i meant illegal items and materials that can only be found in these specific districts located all around in Bilgewater but it can also be serve as docks for transporting slained sea monsters or sea creatures from the depths of Bilgewater itself.

Nursery Rhyme: ohhhhh okay Mr. Aurelion thank you for explaining it too me specifically and accurately at the same time.

Aurelion Sol: it is no trouble young one if any of you have further questions then please don't hesitate to ask me directly. Now then where were-

Jacky: oh2x Mr. Aurelion can i ask a question?

Aurelion Sol: yes what is it young ripper.

Jacky: can you tell us in what age that Mr. Pyke started working in the Bloodharbor district.

Aurelion Sol: hmm if i have to guess Mr. Ripper started working at the age of 10 or 12.

Jacky: wow his pretty young if he started working in that district in Bilgewater Mr. Aurelion

Aurelion Sol: if you ask me that is the proper right of age for accepting jobs in Bilgewater young one but thats only assumption in my own personal perspective.

Jacky: even if its an assumption that you made Mr. Aurelion im still going to take your word for it.

Aurelion Sol: hehehe alright young one. Now then does anyone have further questions no then let us continue with the story itself. He became well acquainted with the trade-both the gruesome work and meager paychecks. Over and over, Pyke watched heavy purses of gold being handed to captains and crews in exchange for the daunting carcasses that he and his fellows would hack into salable chunks. He became hungry for more than a few copper sprats in his pocket, and managed to talk his way onto a ship's crew. Few individuals dared to hunt in the traditional Serpent Isles manner: launching themselves at their targets to secure tow-hooks with their bare hands, and beginning to butcher the creatures while they yet lived. Fearless and highly skilled in this regard, Pyke soon cut a name for himself as the best harpooner a golden kraken could buy. He knew meat was worth pennies compared to certain organs from the larger, more dangerous beasts... organs that needed to be harvested fresh.

Abigail Williams: sir. Aurelion may i have question please?

Aurelion Sol: certainly young one what is it.

Abigail Williams: in the story where does this particular Serpent Isles is located from in Bilgewater.

Aurelion Sol: hmm if i remember correctly the Serpent Isles is located in the southeastern coast of Valoran young one. And an interesting fact about these isles it is the home of the indigenous tribe people known as the Buhru.

Abigail Williams: the Buhru who are these indigenous people you are referring to Sir. Aurelion.

Aurelion Sol: well young one the Buhru are an ancient tribe of indigenous people who worships the Goddess/God of Motion but its also known the Bearded Lady, The Mother Serpent, and Great Kraken.

Abigail Williams: ohhhhh really Sir. Aurelion.

Aurelion Sol: yes young one in fact their ancient culture is highly respected, reflected, and sometimes imitated in the daily life of Bilgewater-including traditional medicine, and monster hunting techniques.

Abigail Williams: that's very interesting Mr. Aurelion

Aurelion Sol: it sure is young one so do you have more questions to ask of me.

Abigail Williams: no that is all Mr. Aurelion Sol thank you for the information that you have provided for us to hear.

Aurelion Sol: it is no problem young one now then let's continue with the story. Depending on the difficulty of the hunt, each sea monster commanded its own price, and the most desired by Bilgewater traders was the jaull-fish. From its razor-toothed maw, priceless sacs of sapphilite were coveted across Runeterra for various sorcerous distillations, and a small flask of the glowing blue oil could pay for a ship and its crew ten times over. But it was while hunting with an untested captain that Pyke learned where a life of blood and guts would land him.

Ritsuka: Mr. Aurelion can i ask what kind of sea monster is the jaull fish.

Aurelion Sol: well summoner the jaull fish in Bilgewater are giant aquatic creatures that live in the Guardian's Sea. Jaull-fish have multiple rows of teeth situated in its oral cavity. Near these teeth there are multiple sacs of precious sapphilite.

Ritsuka: ohhhhh okay well that's scary it seems my fear of the deep just came crawling back once again.

Aurelion Sol: summoner you don't have to be afraid of these aquatic creatures they only reside in the Guardian's Sea.

Ritsuka: but still its pretty terrifying if i ever encounter these in our own seas Mr. Aurelion.

Aurelion Sol: hmm base on your personal perspective summoner it surely is terrifying for a normal human to face these aquatic monsters in the depths of the ocean in Bilgewater and not to mention they can easily devour you in one gulp hehehe.

Ritsuka: ha-ha-ha yeah that would be a nightmare for me Mr. Aurelion.

Aurelion Sol: so do you have any more questions that you want to add summoner.

Ritsuka: no that's going to be it Mr. Aurelion.

Aurelion Sol: alright let's continue on with the story. Days into their journey, a huge jaull-fish breached, opening its maw wide to reveal rows of sapphilite sacs. Several harpoon lines secured the beast, and though it was far bigger and older than any he had encountered before, Pyke leapt into its mouth without hesitation.

Gudako: Mr. Aurelion can i ask a question.

Aurelion Sol: of course female summoner what would that question be.

Gudako: what are these saphilite sacs that you mentioned in the story just now.

Aurelion Sol: hmm if i didn't know any better sapphilite sacs are materials that can only harvested in Jaull-fishes they are very valuable in distilling into various magical elixirs or potions summoner.

Gudako: wow that's so amazing Mr. Aurelion.

Aurelion Sol: i guess it is summoner so do you have any more that you want to add.

Gudako: no thats going to be all Mr. Aurelion.

Aurelion Sol: then lets continue on with the story without anymore disturbances agreed.

Everyone: yes Mr. Aurelion

Aurelion Sol: good now lets continue.
As he set about his work, a deep vibration began to stir in the creature's cavernous gullet. Roiling bubbles broke the ocean's surface, and an entire pod of jaulls began to push against the tethered ship's hull. The captain lost his nerve, and cut Pyke's lifeline. The last thing the doomed harpooner saw before the beast's jaws snapped shut was the look of horror on his crewmates' faces, as they watched him being swallowed alive.

Nursery Rhyme: oh no why did the captain did that!

Santa Lily: (completely shocked and terrified at the same time)

Jacky: that traitorous captain bastard he just cut willingly the lifeline of Mr. Pyke without any hesitation

Aurelion Sol: young one language.

Jacky: sorry Mr. Aurelion

Aurelion Sol: huh thats quite alright young one but be sure not to use those inappropriate words since your still child who does not know the very concept of its etymology.

Jacky: okay Mr. Aurelion i won't say that word again.

Aurelion Sol approach young the ripper in her current position and pat her head then she immediately form an innocent smile that Aurelion Sol was relieved too see and after his reassurance to the young ripper he gone back to his current position and then spoke to everyone in the summoning room who is still listening to the story.

Aurelion Sol: i know that some of you are disappointed in Pyke's captain because of his cowardice and he valued his life more than anyone in his ship but this is not the end for Mr. Ripper himself do you know why.

Everyone: (just shake their heads with no complete idea.)

Aurelion Sol: is because something or someone awakened him when he was been devoured by that Jaull-fish itself.

Everyone: who?

Aurelion Sol: well if you all want to know then you need listen to the story once more. So shall we continue everyone.

Everyone: yes Mr. Aurelion

Aurelion Sol: well then lets continue on with the story itself. In the deepest fathoms of the unknowable ocean, crushed by the titanic pressure, and still firmly trapped within the jaull's mouth, he opened his eyes once more. There were blue lights everywhere, thousands of them, seemingly watching him. Tremulous echoes of something ancient and mysterious filled his brain, crushing his mind, showing him visions of all he had lost whilst others grew fat.

A new hunger overtook Pyke, one for vengeance and retribution. He would fill the depths with the corpses of those who had wronged him.

Ereshkigal: how is he alive Mr. Aurelion we were very aware that he was been swallowed by that sea monster you call as Jaull-fish

Aurelion Sol: yes your exactly right Ms. Ereshkigal but Mr. Ripper didn't actually escape the jaws of the Jaull-fish he became something like a wraith or should i say a revenant of the depths he tamed the very Jaull-fish who swallowed him in his last breath of life.

Ereshkigal: o-o-o-o-ohhhh thats unexpected Sir. Aurelion but how did Mr. Ripper gained his power.

Aurelion Sol: well he was been revived by the magic of Jaull-fish and he became part of the ocean somehow Ms. Ereshkigal.

Ereshkigal: so thats how Mr. Pyke got his powers hmm interesting well thank you for answering my question Sir. Aurelion.

Aurelion Sol: it is no trouble Ms. Ereshkigal so shall we continue the story.

Ereshkigal: by all means Mr. Aurelion the stage is all yours hehe.

Aurelion Sol: hahaha very well lets continue on. Back in Bilgewater, no one thought much of the killings at first-for so dangerous a place, the occasional red tide was nothing new. But weeks became months, and a pattern began to emerge. Captains from many ships were found carved up and left out for the dawn. Bar-room patrons whispered it was a supernatural killer, wronged at sea, gutting his way through the crew manifest of some damned ship called the Terror. Once a mark of respect and celebrity, the question "You a captain?" became a cause for alarm.

Soon it was the caulkers, too, and the first mates, merchant officers, bankers... indeed, anyone associated with the bloody business of the slaughter docks. A new name went up on the bounty boards: a thousand krakens for the infamous Bloodharbor Ripper.

Driven by memories twisted by the deep, Pyke has succeeded where many have failed-striking fear into the hearts of unscrupulous businessmen, killers, and seafaring scoundrels alike, even though no one can find any mention of a ship named the Terror ever docking in Bilgewater.

A city that prides itself on hunting monsters now finds a monster hunting them, and Pyke has no intention of stopping.

Aurelion Sol: and that's the end of the story of the BloodHarbor Ripper himself.

And then everyone clap from the very story that they have listened through and through even the two masters/summoners were very satisfied and afraid from the story that they enjoyed listening from Aurelion Sol until the two of them recalled something from their minds and momentarily it hit them the reason that they were here is because they were trying to use their Halloween luck to summon new servants from the summoning room. After Aurelion Sol ended the story the young servants shared their farewells to everyone in the summoning room and returned back on where they came from. After the young servants exit the summoning room the two masters made there way to the summoning system and use their saint quartz that they collected during Halloween when the two masters/summoners used their saint quartz a blue flash of light ignited the summoning facility then three blue orbs interconnected with one another then the blue flash of light change into a golden pillar of light that engulfed the entirety of the summoning room and after some time the golden pillar of light was been replace by an unknown servant who are standing in front of the summoning room.

As the two masters/summoners were very glad and excited that they were able to summon a new servant or servants the two of them observe the new servants that has the appearance of a sheep/lamb with pale fur and lamb's legs and feet. She doesn't wear clothes, her body is covered in white fur. The most distinctive ornament on her attire is the "wolf" mask which has a dark color. That she carries a mystical unknown bow.
The other servant has the appearance of a spectral wolf with dark fur and only the head being visible. He wears no clothes, the rest of his body is covered in a long, spectral dark veil. The most distinctive ornament on his attire is the "lamb" mask which is white in color. When the two masters was about to speak the two new servants started speaking to each other.

???: Lamb where are we?

???: i don't know for certain dear Wolf.

???: hmm (turns his gaze towards the two masters/summoners) lamb maybe those two strange humans who summoned us wearing unknown clothing can tell us where we are.

???: hmm if you are right dear Wolf then it must be but don't scare them when you introduce yourself

???: i won't scare them a bit, so shall we approach them little Lamb.

???: so we shall dear Wolf.

As the two new servants approach the two young masters/summoners the two of them were now tense and afraid on what will the two new servants will do to them. When the two masters/summoners were still own little fantasies they clearly didn't notice that the two new servant were now standing in front of them and they were been interrupted by one of the servants who spoke to them directly.

???: mortal summoners where are we?

Ritsuka: huh oh sorry about that what were you saying again.

???: i will ask again human summoners where are we.

Gudako: well your in Chaldea but most likely the correct statement that you are looking for is that you were i meant the two of you were been summoned in Antartica one of the most biggest continents on Earth.

???: Antartica i don't know that region wolf have you ever heard of that region before.

???: no little lamb its my first time hearing this unknown region as well. And this earth that you are referring to human summoners what is it?

Gudako: well Earth is the planet that we humans lived in and also the 7 continents that existed on it.

???: 7 continents how can that be there should be 12 regions in the world of Valoran.

Gudako: 12 regions wait are you talking about the world of Runeterra.

???: how did you know that human summoners.

Ritsuka: well about that you see-

As one of the two masters/summoners was about to respond a clear answer two new entities appearead out of nowhere the first entity was a female being wearing an unknown clothing and unknown weapon that is emitting a powerful energy that she is wielding and the other entity was a dragon that has the appearance of the cosmos wearing a golden shiny crown on the top of its majestic and beautiful hair the two new servants know this being very well in their own universe. When the two new entities approach the two masters/summoners one of the beings approach the two new servants and said to them was.

Aurelion Sol: well well well if isn't the embodimentations of death itself Kindred The Eternal Hunters or should i say Lamb and the Wolf hehehe.

Lamb: hello Star Forger.

Wolf: Cosmic dragon.

Aurelion Sol: it seems this is going to be very interesting indeed from now on hehehe.

And that's going to be the end of this chapter guysss i know that some of you were very hype for the new chapter but i've been busy a lot lately when it was Christmas and New Year's Eve as well but since the holidays are over i will try to update new chapters for this story of mine so all of you won't get disappointed by waiting for the new updates.

And once again my name is IanC21 clearly saying peace out everyone see you in the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85K 2.9K 39
- Y/N is an archivist, scratch that, an "information artist", and he likes to believe he's cursed, cursed with bad luck, resulting in the constant la...
23.4K 242 12
Y/N L/N is no one special. At least, that's what he thinks. But what if he were to find out that he was destined for greatness? Will he be remembered...
209 15 3
You're investigating a demon, the investigation might reach to it's end but it was just a beginning. ...