Best Friends Brother [Ross L...

By rossR5xoxo

Beth has been friends with Rydel for three years (since she moved to Cali). Beth stayed the night with Rydel... More

Introduction
Sleepover!
Tanning by the Pool
Movie night
The Morning After....
Beach Party
Call it a Date
Back to the Besties'
Meeting Ratliff
The Party
Starbucks Talk
Reunited
Just Some Chores
Beach With Ross
Party Set-Up
Party Time!
The Plane Ride
Arriving In Colorado
Day In The Snow
Christmas Presents!
Last Day At The Cabin
The Fight
The Delay?
Moving In
Make Out Session...
Sorry, I Slept With Your Brother....
Short A/N
Together again?
Tim...
Lots happen in a short time
New friend?
Got The Job
Same old same old
Back with Ross
Switching...
Revealed
Interview
Back to Him
Roadtrip
The Hunt
|authors note|
The News
The Reporters...
Only Gets Worse...
Bye Ross. For Good.
untitled
Last Day Together
Addittion To The Family
Officially Moving In
First Date
Paris?
Paris.
Back
Hospital
The truth
Vacation
Caught
Light it up
Paint
Last day
Party
Flight
Home, again
Sick
Breakfast drama
Wife material

Back Home

1.2K 23 10
By rossR5xoxo

When I woke up, rydel was taking a shower in her bathroom. I just laid down in her bed and waited for her to get out so I could take a shower.

I heard the water kick off and she walked out with a towel wrapped around her.

"Oh, sorry to keep you waiting.... I thought you were still sleeping." She says to me.

"Oh, it's fine. I just woke up. I'm gonna hop in the shower and then we can do something ok?" I said and she nodded. I grabbed some clothes and took a shower.

I love her shower. The water is always perfect and the jets are amazing.

When I got done, I dried off and got dressed into a lazy/cute outfit. It was a Marilyn Monroe cutoff T-shirt with some black skinny jeans, as usual.

When I walked out of her bathroom, she was not in her room. I went downstairs to find her watching tv and the boys eating leftover pizza.

"Want a piece? It's still cold from the fridge..."Ross asks me.

"Sure." I say and take a piece of pizza.

When I am done eating my pizza, Ross motions for me to come over to him, so I did.

"Can we talk in private?" He whispers to me. I nod and we walk up to his room.

His room has posters of bands, a yellow comforter on his huge bed, a mirror, and a door that leads to his own bathroom. I kinda like his room, Its clean and cozy.

"So, what do you need?" I ask him.

"Well..." He takes both of my hands into his. "You are really beautiful Beth, and I really like you. What are you doing this Tuesday night?" He asks me.

"Ross... I...I don't know what to say.." I mumble. He is really cute and I would date him, but I don't even know him that well.

"Would you like to go to the movies and dinner with me on Tuesday, Beth?" He asks me. He is rubbing my hand with his thumb and I kinda like it.

"I will have to see if I am free, but sure." I tell him.

"Thank you so much Beth. You will not regret this. I really do like you. I will text you ok?" He says.

"How do you know my number?" I curiously ask him.

"I got it from rydels phone.... I hope you don't think that is weird..." He says.

"Um... No, not really. I guess I will text you tonight. I'm going to get something else to eat." I start to leave when ross pulls me back by my arm and kisses me.

He then pulls away and shakes his head. "I'm sorry Beth, I just couldn't help-"

"It's fine, ross." I giggle and go back downstairs.

I go into the living room and sit on the couch beside rydel. "What are you watching?" I ask her.

"American Horror Story. You've got me addicted!" She says and we both laugh. "What time do you have to leave?" She asks me.

"Well, I have a family dinner at my grandmas house at 3:50 pm.... So around 2:00 I guess. What time is it now?" I say.

"12:30. We don't have much time to do anything..." She says.

"We can just watch AHS until I leave." I say. And we do. About an hour later, Ryland comes home.

"What are you guys up to?" He asks us and sits in between us on the couch.

"Watching AHS!" I tell him.

We all giggle and he stays to watch the rest of the episode.

When the episode ends, I check the time. "It's 1:55, I'm gonna start walking home now. Text me tonight though!" I tell rydel. She stands up to give me a hug and say goodbye, then I leave.

As soon as I get out of their driveway, ross comes up behind me. "Where are you going?" He calls.

"I have to go home. We're having a family dinner." I tell him as I keep walking.

"Can I walk with you?" He says and gets to my side.

"Sure."

We continue to walk and make small talk until we reach my house. "Well, this is my place. I'll see you later." I say.

"Is it ok if I text you tonight?" he asks me.

"Of course." I turn to enter my house when he pulls me in for a hug. He gives the best hugs. They are so warm I just never want to let go.

Eventually, I escaped the hug, and he said " goodbye, beautiful. I will text you as soon as I get home."

"Just don't be annoying and text me 24/7 haha. But ok, I'll text you later. Bye ross." I say and walk inside.

"Who was that boy?" My brother asks.

"Rydels brother. Why do you care? he just walked me home, Bub." I say back.

"I was just wondering who that boy was, ok? We already had lunch and mom had to go back to work, she won't be home until late, but I still have to take you to the family dinner, so be ready in an hour." He says, but I ignored him an ran to my room. Ross has already texted me.

-UNKNOWN NUMBER-:
hey! It's ross btw. So what's up?

ME:
nothing, I just ran to my room to watch Netflix... Wbu?

-UNKNOWN NUMBER-:
Just thinking about our date....

ME:
Let me put you in my contacts really quick

Ok I'm back. And our date as friends. JUST friends, Ross.

ROSS:
Ok... Our friendly date. I'm really excited about it though! So what movie do you want to watch?

ME:
Well, unfriended sounds really good...?

ROSS:
Whatever you want, babe

ME:
Babe? Were JUST friends Ross!!

ROSS:
I meant beth* my phone autocorrected it! Chill out!

((Smooth ross))

ME:
Ok,well I have to go get ready for the dinner, I will text you later.

ROSS:
Have fun!

I went to the bathroom and pulled my hair up into a bun. I sprayed it with a little water so when I took the bun out, my hair would be wavy. Then I brushed my teeth, put on deodorant and perfume.... You know, I just did girly things like that.

I also had to pick out a hoodie in case I get cold. It is usually really cold at my grandmas house. Then, I decided to take a short nap on my bed.

I woke up to someone beating on my door. "WAKE UP AND UNLOCK THIS DOOR!!" I ran to my door and opened it. "We're gonna be late! Get your shoes on and get into the car!" Bub yelled.

"Ok just hold on a minute, I'll be right down." I said and shut my door. I quickly took my hair out of the bun and combed through it slightly. Then I raced downstairs and slipped on my red converse.

I ran outside and jumped into my brothers car. I turned on the music and he pulled away from the house.

"Did you have fun at rydels house?" Bub asks me.

"Yea! We tanned by the pool, had a movie night, and yesterday we went to the beach. Ross taught me how to stand up on a surfboard." I tell him.

"Sounds like you had fun. What did you guys do after the beach?" He asks.

"We were at the beach most of the day and by the time we got back, rydel and I went straight to bed."

"Oh. That's great." Bub mumbles.

"What?" I ask him.

"It's... Uh... It's great that you had fun!" He says. Idk, whatever.

The rest of the car ride is silence, unless the radio playing.

When we finally got to grandmas house, we were greeted with lots
Of hugs.

"It's too bad your mom couldn't make it to this amazing dinner." Grams says to me.

"I know... Your like, the best cook ever!" I say, flattering her.

"Grandmas touch!" She says and we all laugh, just trying to make her think she is funny.

After dinner, we go to her family room to watch a movie. It's almost the end of the school year, and I have college classes 4 days a week (Tuesday-Friday) so we watched a highschool movie. It's called 'expelled'. The main character is Cameron Dallas and I just love him!

When the movie is over, it is 7:00, so Bub decides it's time to go home. "We gotta head out, make sure the house is cleaned up"

We gave them all hugs them went home. As soon as I got home, I fell asleep on the couch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 244 16
What happens when Ryland Lynch falls for his best friend? Should they remain bffs? Or become something more?
61.5K 1K 25
When R5 met 2009, Rydel had a crush on Ratliff. Then he started dating Kelly and she pushed the feelings away. Now he and Kelly has broken up and Ryd...
161K 3.4K 50
R5 (plus Ryland) moved out to California to persue their dreams, ever since they moved they all missed their good friend, Christina. When Christina o...
1.1K 34 33
Sophie were in love with Ross before she broke up with him. She was so scared of her love for him that she decided to leave him and LA. Now she is b...