Tanning by the Pool

"She will borrow one from me, Ross. You can't just hit on every girl I bring here." Rydel said. "Well, im gonna go get changed. come up when your ready." Rydel told me as she went upstairs.

It was so awkward sitting at the kitchen table with her brothers. a few seconds after Rydel went upstairs, so did Rocky, Ryland and Riker. Great. now just me and ross.

"You know, just because I am your best friends brother, doesn't mean you can't get with me." Ross said.

"Oh please! Ross you have a new girl every week. I want a relationship that will last. But you are cute, I'll give you that." I said.

"Ok...cute... that's a start I guess. we'll what if I can prove to you that I don't just have a new girl every week. Then will you wanna be with me?" He asked.
"Ross... I don't even know you. You have to take that into consideration. When I know you better, I will answer that question." I said. "now I'm gonna go upstairs and get dressed. I'll see you in the pool." I said and ran upstairs.

I walked into rydels room and she was in her bathroom getting dressed. "Hey! Where are your suits at?" I asked her through the door.
" I set one on the bed for you! You can get dressed in the boys' bathroom. It's down the hall." she called back.
"Ok thanks Rydel." I said as I took the bikini and walked into the hallway. I saw that the bathroom door was open so I went in. I started getting dressed and when I was done, I wadded up my clothes into a ball and walked to rydels room. she was sitting on her bed waiting for me as I stuffed my clothes into my bag and we walked downstairs and outside to the pool.

All the boys were already in the pool splashing around.
"Do you wanna get in the pool, or just lay here and tan. here I got you a towel by the way." she handed me the towel.
"We can tan if you want." I laid the towel out onto the pool deck and sat on it. we both flipped onto our backs started tanning. I checked the time before I laid my head down and closed my eyes. 3:45. I really hate sunburns so I try to avoid them as much as possible.

I was woken up by someone slapping my butt. I turned around to see who it was. Of course, it was Ross.
"Wtf Ross? How long have we been sleeping?" I checked my phone. 4:50. Great. Now Im probably burnt.

________________________
SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER!!! I WILL UPDATE LATER TONIGHT!