Call it a Date

I woke up on my bed. My brother must have carried me up to my room while I was sleeping. I went downstairs to get some cereal, the ate it up in my room. While I was eating, I checked my phone. I had 4 messages from ross.

ROSS:
Hey! How'd the dinner thing go?

ROSS:
Are you home yet?

ROSS:
I guess it's late, so you might be asleep... Well I'll leave you a message so you will be happy when you wake up ;P

ROSS:
Good morning beautiful:-)

ME:
Hey! And you were right, I fell asleep. I have been so tired lately.

He replied almost instantly.

ROSS:
Why?

ME:
Because I just started college 4 days a week and it's got me working really hard.

ROSS:
Oh, well I hope you get some rest today

ME:
Yea, today is Monday, so I have classes from Tuesday until Friday... You could say I'm pretty busy.

ROSS:
We could make the 'friendly' date Friday if you want? Or today since you don't have school.

ME:
We could do it tonight if your free still...

ROSS:
Ok! What time do you want me to pick you up? Or we could meet somewhere... I don't really care, whatever you want I guess.

ME:
You can pick me up at 5:00, you know where I live. Just text me before you leave your house to give me a warning.

ROSS:
Ok. And warning? Warning for what.

ME:
Not really 'warning'....just pretty much reminding me to hurry the eff up... Basically!

ROSS:
Ok! I'll see you then! Oh, btw, dress casual, but still presentable... K?

ME:
Ok! Thanks for the tip:)

ROSS:
:--)

When it was 4:00, I got up off my lazy butt and started getting ready. I ran upstairs to my bathroom and took a shower. The I patted my hair dry with a towel. I brushed my teeth, put on light makeup and perfume, not overdoing it. Then I comb through my hair and go to my closet to pick out an outfit.

I decided on light blue jeggings, my matching vans, and just a regular pink top with a smiley emoji on it.

Once my hair finally dried, I started straightening it when I heard my phone go off. It's from ross.

ROSS:
Be there in 20:-)

I hurried and did a couple of cute curls and made a braid around the top of my head with a small piece of hair. Then, I topped it off with my daisy crown.

I ran downstairs and slipped my shoes on. I forgot a jacket, so I started to run upstairs when I heard a knock at the door. It was ross, I think.

I opened the door with a smile. "Hey ross!" I said and hugged him.

"You look beautiful,Beth." He says.

"Thanks." I say.

He runs over to the passenger door and opens it for me. "Thank you. Your such a gentleman." I say in a silly voice. He giggles and gets into the driver seat.

"So, where to first? We could co to the movies then dinner, or dinner then movies. Whichever you choose." He says.

"Let's go to the movies first, I'm not too hungry now." I say and he nods. I only live about 15 minutes from the movies so we sit in silence most of the time.