Dirty Deeds (Dean Ambrose)

By SkyAmbrose

D.eranged in every way E.xtremely dangerous A. man with power and strength N.ever piss off a man like Dean Am... More

Author's Note. Please Read
Chapter 2
very important!!!!!!

Dirty Deeds (Dean Ambrose)

3.7K 60 23
By SkyAmbrose

" Ambrose. I said leave me the fuck alone" I growled trying to shut my hotel door before his hand forcefully pushed It back open. He lunged towards me gripping my neck with his hand and pushed me into the wall.

"Janie you don't tell me what the fuck to do. You hear me?" He ordered. I should be terrified. I laughed, not giving away any signs of weakness. Dean glared at me, leaning his face closer to mine.

" Dont test me Janie. I'm not in the fucking mood for your shit." He growled tightening his grip on my throat. My hands flew up to my neck trying to pry his hand away.

"Awe, is Janie scared? " He asked, pretending to look panicked. His free hand flew to his mouth as he gasped.  I coughed, taking in rapid breaths, but did the dumbest thing I could do right now.

"Shove it up your ass Jon." I spit out. Dean's face turned cold and even more angry.

"Don't. Call. Me That." He said before he threw me to the floor. Finally, I took in real breaths gaining all of my vision back. Dean quickly jumped on top of me slapping my face as hard as he could. So hard that I felt like my face would bleed. 

" Jesus Christ! Why the hell can't you just stop being a fucking bitch and behave?! God damn it Janie!" He screamed, ripping my pants off. My eyes widened at his actions and I began squirming.

" Get off of me! Stop it!" I yelled, moving as much as I could. Dean stopped undressing me and put his hand around my neck again.

"JUST SHUT THE HELL UP JANIE! For one God damned minute just fucking stop!" He yelled back. But I didn't. I began to scream as loud as my lungs would allow me to. Dean's glare turned to a smirk as he leaned down to me.

"Scream baby. Here I'll scream with you." Dean started screaming as loud as he could. I instantly shut up and stared at him. He continued stripping me until I was fully naked on the floor. He picked me up and slammed me on the bed then climbed on top of me once more. His pants came off, along with his shirt and boxers. A smirk formed on his lips again.

"You know Janie - You're really beautiful. So beautiful really. " His fingers trailed softly down my arm.

"And you don't even know it. I love you, I really do Janie. But you have to realize that I show it differently from other guys. I can't be your Prince charming. " He whispered. I just sat there underneath him, scared to set him off again.

" But I can be yours. And you are already mine" He adds. A tear escapes my eye as I look up at the ceiling. He traces down my stomach with his hands.

.

.

.

  Chicago, IL 5:30 A.M. Airport

.

.

.

After the incident with Dean in my hotel room last week he left without a word and I haven't seen him since. That was actually a great thing, it let me sulk and cry alone for a couple of days before I had to get back to work with the guys.

"Yeah, and the bitch was all like ' If you don't have cash then we can't let you rent it' Like what the hell? A credit card isn't allowed in her fucking store? Excuse me for trying to rent a car a thousand and sum miles from where I live." Roman ranted as we waited in line at Starbucks. Seth chuckled at him and looked at me.

"You see this?" He pointed to Roman.

"This is what I put up with over the last week. Rant after rant about stupid shit."

"Hey! At least I didn't get yelled at from my mom about kissing my girlfriend last night unlike someone" Roman scoffed pointing to Seth to which Seth raised his eyebrows.

"I gave her a good night kiss and my mom was like ' No PDA Colby I raised you better' Like what?! She's so-"

"Can we just shut up for a minute and order?! This poor girl has been sitting here waiting for us to shut up." I but in. The boys looked at the worker and smiled apologetically at her.

"Sorry. I'll have vanilla bean hot" Seth said. Roman ordered after and I went after him.

"Ok so now lets go sit at a table, with our mouths shut and our ears open for our names. Jesus you two" I muttered. They both chuckled and sat next to me.

"So where is Ambrose?" I asked.

"Thought we were supposed to be quiet" Roman teased.

"Shut up Roman. He's already at the hotel, said he felt sick and was gonna take a nap." Seth told me and I nodded. Now I was wondering. What exactly is that freak doing?

"Janie?" The guy behind the counter asked. I stood up and smiled taking the coffee.

"Thanks" I muttered. The others were called and they grabbed theirs before we headed out to the car.  I relaxed in the back seat, laying my seat back and closing my eyes. Roman and Seth were talking about random things to pass time while I thought about tomorrow night. Payback is finally here and I am main eventing with the Shield against the Wyatt family and Paige.

"So, did you hear about Renee Young? " Roman asked looking back at me. I opened my eyes and turned my head to him.

"Uh, no? What should I have heard?"

"Oh well just that - You know how she has been dating Dolph?"

"Yep" I said popping the P.

"Well, they are broken up so now..." He trailed off giving me a smirk. I instanly blushed looking out the window.

"Shut up Ro."

"Oh come on!  He's had the hots for you since for ever and your brain practically stops working when he talks to you." Seth cut in cheerfully.

"Guys! He just got out of a relationship. Give him time."

"Yeah yeah yeah. Just sayin that you should hit that." My mouth opened wide and I laughed a little.

"How about I hit you instead?"

"That'd be awkward but I'm down for it." Roman smirked. The car stopped at the hotel and the guys got out with me in tow.

.

.

.

Hotel Room 6:01 A.M.

.

.

.

I sighed laying back on my bed. Finally, sleep. I closed my eyes smiling at the thought of finally getting a good rest in. That is until there was a knock on the door that interrupted my peace. I growled standing up and walking to the door. When I opened it I saw Dolph ziggler standing in front of me. My heart began to beat faster and he smiled at me showing his perfect teeth.

" Hey Janie." He greeted. My mouth opened but nothing came out. I cleared my throat and tried again.

"H-Hey Dolph. What uh... What brings you here?" I asked him, looking to the floor.

" I was actually wondering if you'd want to go out the the bar with me and a couple of friends tonight? We could get to know each other a little better too." Did he just ask that? Immediately I nodded and smiled like an idiot.

"Great!" He smiled also.

" I'll see you tonight?" He added on. I nodded at him and he winked before backing up and turning to walk away. Holy Shit. I'm going out tonight with Dolph Ziggler. Well, and his friends but that doesn't matter. Not at all. I quickly shut the door and ran to my phone texting Roman.

Me: Omfg Ro! Get your Samoan ass down to my room and bring two tones with you!

I immediately got a response and within minutes Roman showed up in my room and sat next to me on my bed.

" Sorry two tones couldn't make it right away. He and Dean will be here soon. Maybe half an hour or so" Roman told me, lying down with his head on my legs.

"Of course." I muttered.

"What happened?" Roman asked, referring to the Dolph thing. I bit my lip, holding in my smile.

"Ok so - Well it's not a big deal or any thing but... Dolph asked me to go to the bar with him tonight with some friends!" Roman sat up and smirked.

"Aww. So your going to break up with me?"

"Of course not. I love you Ro. But ya know... Dolph. He's Dolph and he's so, Mmm" I trailed off. Roman scoffed and crossed his arms.

"I mean! I meant- Ro you're hot too!" Wait did that just slip out of my mouth just as Roman was about to get off of the bed? Roman turned to me again and gave me a devilish grin. Oh shit.

"I'm what?" He scooted closer.

"I don't know what your talking about."

"You said I'm hot? Well that boosts my ego."

" Oh yeah?" Roman leaned in, almost touching my lips with his when his phone started buzzing. He cleared his throat and moved back. I looked down.

"im sorry" We both said. It made me smile.

"Seth said they will be here in about fifteen minutes." I nodded and stood up.

" Wanna help me find an outfit for tonight?" I changed the subject.

" Sure." I picked up a black, tight, long sleeved shirt and white skinny jeans.

"This?" I asked and threw it at him.

"or" I picked up a pair of jean shorts and a black crop top.

"This." I finished. Roman observed the two and asked me to try on the shorts and crop top. I nodded and took off my sweat pants and sweater to slip on the two pieces of clothing. I'm not ashamed of my body, so this didn't faze me.  I walked up to the full length mirror to look at myself in the reflection. I smiled. Not because I looked good, but because Roman wraps his arms around my waist and bites his lip also looking at my reflection.

" This one. " He breathes.

"Don't get too excited Roman. You do have a date tonight too."

"Yeah but not this good looking."Suddenly he crashes his lips onto mine and moves them slowly. I match his rhythm, not thinking about anything else. My back touches the cool wall as my hands grip onto his hair and I pull it gently. He moans in my mouth and grips my butt in his hands.

"This won't make anything awkward between us right?" I asked against his lips. He shakes his head and smiled against mine. I trail my fingers down his back to his lower back and they slide under his shirt feeling his soft skin. Roman's lips move to my neck lightly sucking and biting. I let out a small whimper and lean my head to give him more room. He picks me up, wrapping my legs around his torso before turning around and setting me on the bed. He climbs on top of me holding my wrists above my head before leaning in and bites my lower lip. I take in a quick breath and lean in attatching our lips together once again. Roman lets go of one of my wrists which I use to slide between us and under his shirt. He shivers a little bit at my touch.

"Take it off" I say, slowly pulling his shirt up. He nods and slips it off throwing it to the floor. I scoot back and push his chest for him to sit up.

"What's wrong did I do something?" Roman asks worried.

"Hell yeah you have." I trail my eyes up and down his mid section biting my lip. Before he could do anything I pin him to the bed and begin trailing kisses from his chest, to his stomach to the top of his pants. I tease him a bit, kissing the bulge through his pants before I sit on his lap and pull him up. His arms wrap around my waist pulling my lips to connect with his. I moan out his name as I feel his hand sneaking in the front of my shorts.

"I like how you say my name baby girl" He moans in my ear. My insides melt at his words and my heart beat speeds up drastically. I rock my hips back and forth as he was rubbing between my legs, instantly moaning at the feeling.

" Does it feel good? " He whispers looking in my eyes. I bit my lip, nodding, trying to hold in another moan that was about to come out knowing it would be loud. My stomach began tightening and my legs began shaking. I knitted my eyebrows together and looked away from Roman, trying to hold it in a bit longer.

"You can let it go baby." Roman says noticing what I was trying to do.

" Roman I-" I was cut off by a loud moan that escaped my mouth. I look back down at Roman as he watched me. His eyes were darker than usual. I gripped his hair pulling him close go me to kiss his lips. Roman began moving his fingers faster and faster surprising me. My head goes back my breathing gets harder and I moan out Roman's name again, this time louder as I release. Roman removes his hand from my shorts breathing almost as hard as I was.

" Oh My God. " I whisper, almost to myself as I just try to register what happened.

"Yeah."

"Uhm" We hear from behind me. I was terrified to see the look on Seth's face. My heart pounded harder also knowing Dean was watching because he came with Seth. But even knowing that, I still had to turn around and face it. They caught us.

When I turned around I saw both of the men that I predicted would be there. I hopped off of Roman's lap and turned around fully.

"H-Hey guys. Has it been fifteen minutes already?" I asked scratching my head, trying to avoid the glare Dean threw towards me. I also hid the mark on my neck from Roman. That would send Dean over the top.

" Yeah. Actually we beat traffic a little so..." Seth trailed off. They just stood there awkwardly, as did I and Roman.

"So" I say rocking on my heels.

"Well uh... I heard that Dol-" Seth said but I cut him off.

"Broke up with Renee, you already told us this." He looks at me like I was crazy but I just smiled. Then I looked over at Dean. He was smirking. What could he find amusing?

"Dolph asked you out? Babe you can't hide things from me. Those boys talk. I was there when Ryder told Seth." Dean says. He was oddly calm about this.

" Can I talk to you? Alone." I say to Dean. His smirk stays plastered on his face as we walk into the hallway.

"You think its okay to let Roman finger you? Janie you are mine, I've claimed you so many times and you get finger fucked by my best friend and you're going on a date with noodle hair tonight?" Dean says before I could say anything.

"It's my life Dean. You don't run it. I can get finger fucked by anyone I want anytime I want and anywhere I want. It's my life. So just get the fuck out of it." I say with anger rattling through my voice. Suddenly, his lips are forcibly moving against mine, hard and rough. Although my mind said no, my body apparently said yes so, I moan in his mouth. But my mind kicks in and I push him off.

"Stay away from me." I mutter before turning to go in to the room. Dean follows.

.

.

.

The Bar. 1:45 A.M.

.

.

.

"And we can't stop! And we won't stop!" I sang along with the live band and Dolph who was to my left, a beer in his hand.

"Don't take nothing from nobody yeah yeah!" I giggled and toppled over into Dolph's shoulder.

"Sorry cutie" I smiled. He chuckled and grabbed my hand.

"Hey! There you guys are! We were just about to go back to the room and play strip poker." Roman smirked walking up to us. I squealed and pulled Dolph with me as I ran behind Roman to the elevator from the hotel bar.

~~

We made it to the hotel room within minutes and when we walked in, there was about ten people there. Seth and Leigh, Roman sat by a nice Latino woman, Dean was by Madeline, the woman he is being forced to be in love with by her father. She just thinks they are in love, and she hates my guts. My best friend May was by her boyfriend Jake and Cm Punk with Aj. Then there was us. Dolph and I. As soon as I stumbled over to the empty seat and Dolph followed, I could see dean's glare on us. I smirked at him and blew a kiss before giggling. Dean shook his head slightly before mouthing 'Better watch it' I didn't listen.

" Ok! Everyone know how to play?" Roman asked. Everyone in the room made their noises to say yes and Ro smirked.

" Ok. Let's get naked" He sat down, and Dolph and I were first.

"I don't know how to play." He whispered to me. I smiled and looked at his cards.

"You got nothing. Gotta take something off baby doll. " I smirked.

"Oooooo! Already?" Leigh chuckled. Dolph and I stood up and he lifted his arms allowing me to, slowly, remove his shirt and gently run my fingers over his abs before we sat down. Seth and Leigh were next. They layed a pair down and moved to Dean and Madeline. She sassily threw her hair over her shoulder and shook her head. Dean sighed and lifted her shirt over her head and carelessly threw it away. But she thought that was flirty and ran her hands down his arms. Then to Punk and Aj then Ro and the girl.

~~

The game escalated quickly. Clothes were everywhere, hormones were rising, the heat in the room was unbearable. It was now mine and Dolph's turn and so far I was left in my bra and underwear, and Dolph was only in his boxers. I looked at my cards and saw that I had nothing, and neither did he. I told him that and he smirked.

"Uh oh!" Aj cheered. I stood up and to my surprise, he stayed on his knees coming closer to me. Everyone in the room cheered as Dolph let his head creep closer and closer to my legs. He bit down on the top of my underwear and began dragging it down slowly. I looked around the room squealing and giggling excitedly, but before it was all off Dean jumped up and threw his cards down.

"I have a run. We win. Stop getting fucking naked." He yelled. I rolled my eyes and sighed looking down at Dolph who gave me puppy dog eyes. Madeline stood up.

"Want to go to the bed room?" She asked, leaning up to kiss his neck. Dean looked over to me and glared before Madeline grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the door to his room in the suite.

"Bye Dean! Have a wonderful night." I called after him. He turned his head to me once more. I know I was just fueling his fire and I'd be seeing him soon, but that's later and this is now so I'll enjoy it. Dolph wrapped his arms around my waist and lay his chin on my shoulder.

" Hey. Wanna go to my room?" He asked me. I smiled.

"Or we can stay here. There are three beds." I felt his chest vibrate on my back then he scooped me up into his arms and walked me into a room.

"That's my room!" I heard before we shut the door. Laughing, I opened it and called back,

" We can share! But I call the bed." Soon enough Roman and the Latino girl walked into the room and tackled each other to the ground. Dolph spun me around, smirking before he leaned down and pressed his lips to mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 11.2K 35
ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© 𝑰𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
264K 5.7K 32
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
598K 28.3K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
218K 5.8K 25
γ€Œπ—₯𝗨𝗠𝗒𝗨π—₯𝗦 」 ❛in which an oblivious model stumbles upon an f1 driver during a rough night and without even knowing who he is creates...