What it Means to be the Princ...

Von BlazoInferno

First off this book takes heavy inspiration from AshleyGryffindor Hazbin Hotel! and Helluva Boss! book so I w... Mehr

Intro
Chapter 1: The Greatest Show
Chapter 2: Daily Routine
Chapter 3: Memories (Helluva Boss-The Circus// S2 Episode 1)
Chapter 4: Y̶/N̶ *redacted*
Intermission
Chapter 5: The return of Lux
Chapter 6: A bird, a dog, and an Angel (Part 1)
Chapter 7: A Bird, Dog, and Angel (Hazbin Hotel: S2 Ep 2: Seeing Stars) part 2
Chapter 8: The Man on the edge.
Chapter 10: Heaven's Greatest Agent.
Chapter 11: Adventures of Cassiel Holmes and Y/N Watson
Chapter 12: Finding clues.
Chapter 13-The Show Part 1
Chapter 14: Hey there Loona
Chapter 15: The Show Part 2
Info Dump
Chapter 16: (HELLUVA BOSS - EXES AND OOHS // S2: Episode 3)
Chapter 17: Alastor and Able Adventures.
Chapter 18: Something is off
Chapter 19: (HELLUVA BOSS - WESTERN ENERGY // S2: Episode 4-Part 1)
Chapter 20: A Man and His Radio.
Break
Chapter 21: (HELLUVA BOSS - WESTERN ENERGY // S2: Episode 4-Part 2) Meet Bell
Chapter 22: Bell and Loona
Authors notes
Hazbin Hotel Preview chapter.
Chapter 23: Meet Shade (Hazbin Hotel S1-Episode 1 Overture-Part 1)
Author's Note
Chapter 24: Meet Shade (Hazbin Hotel S1-Episode 1 Overture-Part 2)
Chapter 25: A Heavenly Encounter.
Chapter 26: Meeting the Vee's (Hazbin Hotel S:1- Ep-2-part 1).
Chapter 27: Meeting the Vee's (Hazbin Hotel S:1- Ep-2-part 2).
Preview
Chapter 28: Heaven and Angels.
Chapter 29: Dangerous (Hazbin Hotel S:1- Ep-2-part 3).
Guess whose back

Chapter 9: Just Dance

496 9 0
Von BlazoInferno

Meanwhile in the depths of Hell near the Lust Ring a strange hooded is just dancing. 

???: HEHEHEHE AHAHHA.

The strange demon is busting a move. 

In a pool blood that is even the DJ left. This was a club on the very outskirts of the Lust Ring meaning no one would bother him. 

Tomorrow he should head up to the Wrath ring. 

???: *begins eating a demon's arm while busting a move*

???: AaaaaaaaaaaH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

???: aaaaah *when the music stopped the man just started it again after all he hasn't stretched his muscles in eons. *

???: *hears something near the door creak*

The strange demon throws his sword at it seeing who it is.

Unfortunately, the Party would need to stop as it is his Boss. 

???: Now. Hold on dear chap can't really see here.

*Turns on the lights*

We see the person dancing in the blood of his enemies is none other Able Hell's previous Power Source. 

The Person talking to him is. 

Alastor: Well good to see the plan worked. Although you still struggle to speak my good friend. Don't forget the deal we had. Get to work. 

Cain: AAAAAA....

Alastor: DO I LOOK LIKE I FUCKING CARE. WE AGREED TO GET YOU OUT. NOT FOR YOU LAZY ABOUT AFTER. NOW YOU END UP YOUR FUCKING BARGAIN OR SOMEONE ELSE IS GOING IN THAT FUCKING HOLE. DOG. 

Cain: Aaaa.

Alastor:  *full demon* I HAVE WORKED TO DAMN HARD FOR SHIT LIKE THIS. NOW IF YOU WANT TO GET BACK TO THE WORLD OF THE LIVING TO SEARCH FOR HIM THEN I SUGGEST YOU DO YOUR FUCKING JOB AND START DOING IT GATHER WHAT WE NEED. I'LL TAKE CARE OF THE REST. 

*goes back to normal*

Alastor: Anyway Toodles *vanish* 

Cain gets up and grabs a weapon from his cloak time to go on a killing spree *smiles*

Cain: *sees a demon dropped a Walkman with the exact same song that he put on in the club* *puts headphones on* I.. sur..e do lov..e my..Walkman. 

It was a good thing his boss caught him up to speed on what was happening in the world now.

To be continued. 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

20.4K 534 11
You know the infant prince Y/N. But there is a baby who shares his name.
120K 5.7K 44
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
22.2K 421 20
THUD. You hit the ground, not knowing where you are. For the last 2 years, you attempted to stride while the dark pits of hell. That was, until you...
612K 2.3K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!