𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐎𝐒 ➢...

By _devilishEJ_

** COMPLETED ** Nabina Rai has had an overall difficult life growing up. She got sick at a young age but got... More

• AESTHETICS •
- 𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟮 -
Ch. 1 - OMEGA
Ch. 2 - SHAPE SHIFTED
Ch. 3 - ICE PICK
Ch. 4 - ABOMINATION
Ch. 5 - VENOMOUS
Ch. 6 - FRENEMY
Ch. 7 - RESTRAINT
Ch. 8 - RAVING
Ch. 9 - PARTY GUESSED
Ch. 11 - BATTLEFIELD
Ch. 12 - MASTER PLAN
- 𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟯𝗔 -
Ch. 13 - TATTOO
Ch. 14 - CHAOS RISING
Ch. 15 - FIREFLIES
Ch. 16 - UNLEASHED
Ch. 17 - FRAYED
Ch. 18 - MOTEL CALIFORNIA
Ch. 19 - CURRENTS
Ch. 20 - VISIONARY
Ch. 21 - THE GIRL WHO KNEW TOO MUCH
Ch. 22 - THE OVERLOOKED
Ch. 23 - ALPHA PACT
Ch. 24 - LUNAR ECLIPSE
- 𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟯𝗕 -
Ch. 25 - ANCHORS
Ch. 26 - MORE BAD THAN GOOD
Ch. 27 - GALVANIZED
Ch. 28 - ILLUMINATED
Ch. 29 - SILVERFINGER
Ch. 30 - RIDDLED
Ch. 31 - LETHARIA VULPINA
Ch. 32 - ECHO HOUSE
Ch. 33 - THE FOX AND THE WOLF
Ch. 34 - DE-VOID
Ch. 35 - INSATIABLE
Ch. 36 - THE DIVINE MOVE
- 𝗕𝗢𝗡𝗨𝗦 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 -

Ch. 10 - FURY

2K 100 10
By _devilishEJ_

Nabina's outfit:

꧁ 💥🖤🕯꧂

Chapter Ten
🦎 Fury 🦎

"Oh, hold on! Stop! Did you see that? Scroll back." Scott said as he, Stiles and Stilinski watched the camera footage from the hospital. "That's him! That's Matt!" Stiles said, pointing at the screen, making his dad look at it confused, "All I can see is the back of someone's head." 

"Matt's head, yeah! I sit behind him in history. He's got a very distinct cranium! It's weird." Stiles said, making his dad look at him weird, "Are you crazy?" Stilinski asked, making Stiles sigh. 

"All right, fine. Then look at his jacket, huh? How many people do you know who wear black leather jackets?" Stiles said and Stilinski looked at him weirdly, "Millions! Literally!" She said. "Okay, can we scroll forward? There's gotta be a shot of him coming at one of the cameras." Stiles asked and Stilinski kept the footage going until Stiles spoke up again, "Right there! Stop, stop! See, there he is again." 

"You mean there's the back of his head again." 

'Okay, but look- he's talking to someone." Stiles says and Scott leans in for a clearer view before his eyes widen, "He's talking to my mom." 

🦎 

"Nabina." Someone said, shaking Nabina's shoulder gently, making her jump up. Deaton helped her sit up before she looked around, "Where's Lydia and... Peter?" She asked and he sighed and shook his head slightly. 

"They were gone when I got here. Now we need to get Derek up. There's not much time." Deaton said before starting up, he helped Nabina stand up before quickly grabbing her arms as she stumbled a bit. They both walked over Derek and Nabina crouched down next to, "Derek!" Nabina said as she patted his face slightly. 

"Maybe this will help." Deaton said before pulling out a dog whistle making her laugh as he brought it up to his lips before blowing into it. Derek jolted awake with a sharp breath before he noticed Deaton and Nabina in front of him. "Can you hear me? I need you to answer, Derek. We don't have much time." Deaton said. 

"That sounds... What was it?" Derek asked as Nabina helped him sit up, before laughing at the look on his face when Deaton held up the dog whistle. "I'm never gonna let you live that down." Nabina said, making Derek roll his eyes before he tried to stand up but he stumbled, nearly toppling back to the floor as Nabina grabbed him, "You're going to be weak for several hours." Deaton said. 

Derek's gaze moved to the broken floorboards and the hole in the floor of the house. "It actually happened." He said before looking Nabina over worriedly, "Don't worry- Nabina's okay, the kind of witch she is, is powerful and you're still an Alpha. But, as usual, not a particularly competent one..." Deaton said, making Nabina laugh softly. 

"Where is he?" Derek asked and Deaton shook his head slightly, "I wish I could tell you." He said. "Then how about you tell me what you're doing here, and why you're helping me?" Derek said irritably, making Nabina pinch his arm. "Helping your family actually used to be a pretty important part of my life. Helping you was a promise I made to your mother." Deaton said, making Derek look at him shocked. 

"You're the one my sister talked about. She said you're a kind of adviser?" Derek said and Deaton nodded, "She was right. And I have some advice that you need to listen to very closely right now. What Peter managed to do doesn't come without a price. He'll be physically weak, so he'll rely on the strength of his intelligence, his cunning. He's gonna come at you. He'll try to twist his way inside your head, preying on your insecurities. He'll tell you that he's the only way you can stop Gerard. Do not trust him." 

"I don't trust anyone." Derek said making Nabin pursed her lips, "Ouch." She said. "I know- if you did, you might be the Alpha you like to think you are. And, unfortunately, the one person you should trust? Doesn't trust you at all." Deaton said and realization crossed over Nabina's features. 

"Scott." Nabina whispered and Deaton nodded, "He's with Stilinski right now. You need to find him- you need to find him as fast as you can. I've known Gerard for a long time. He always has a plan. Something tells me it's going exactly the way he wants it to." 

🦎 

"Deleted. And we're done. All right? So, Matt, since all the people you brutally murdered deserved it because they killed you first- whatever that means- I think we're good here, right? So, I'll just get my dad, and we'll go, you know? You continue on the whole vengeance thing. Enjoy the Kanima." Stiles said after him and Scott got rid of all the evidence that proved Matt was the killer as he pointed a gun at them. 

Matt went to say something but then the roar of a car engine interrupted them. Matt holds still, listening to the sound of a car pulling up to the curb before looking at Scott, "Sounds like your mom's here, McCall." 

"Matt, don't do this. When she comes to the door, I'll just tell her to leave. I'll tell her we didn't find anything. Please, Matt-" Scott pleaded but Matt shakes his head, waving him and Stiles over to Stilinski's open door. Scott hesitates at the sound of the front entrance clattering open. "If you don't move, now, I'm gonna kill Stiles first, and then your mom." 

Stepping outside Stilinski's office, Scott and Stiles approach the door that leads to the front desk lobby with Matt behind them. "Open it." 

"Please..." 

"Open. The. Door." Scott puts his hand on the knob and turns it. The door slowly clicks open allowing the boys to peer out to the front desk. It's not Melissa standing in the lobby, however it's Derek making Scott sigh out in relief. 

"Oh thank god." He whispered but that relief was short-lived as Derek fell forward, paralyzed. Now where Derek was just standing, stood a half transformed Jackson, holding Nabina by her arm. He shoved her through the door making her roll her eyes. "You're the one controlling Jackson? Oh. That's kind of a let down. I was hoping my first supernatural bad guy would be cooler." She said, looking at Matt who glared at her. 

Derek stares up at Jackson who looks down on him, head cocked like a curious animal, "This is the one controlling him? This kid?" Derek says patronizingly. "Well, Derek, not everyone's lucky enough to be a big, bad Werewolf. Oh, yeah! That's-that's right. I've learned a few things lately. Witches, Werewolves, Hunters, Kanimas... It's like a frickin' Halloween party every full moon." Matt said before looking at Stiles, "Except for you, Stiles. What do you turn into?" 

"Abominable Snowman. But, uh, it's more of, like, a wintertime thing, you know? Seasonal." Stiles says sarcastically, making Matt squint at him before nodding at Jackson. Suddenly Jackson's hand shot out and cut the back of Stiles's neck making Scott's eyes widen. 

Scott went to grab Stiles as he fell but Jackson threateningly held his hand out in front of them to stop them. Jackson shook his finger at the two of them before looking down at Stiles who had fallen on top of Derek. 

"Get him off me." Derek said and Matt chuckled and crouched down next to them. "I don't know Derek. I think you two make a pretty good pair. It must kinda suck though. Having all the power taken from you just from a little cut in the back of your neck. I bet you're not used to feeling this helpless." Matt taunted. 

"Still got some teeth. Why don't you get down here a little closer, huh? We'll see how helpless I am." Derek said, "Yeah, bitch!" Stiles yelled before another car pulled up making Matt look at Scott. 

"Is that her? Do what I tell you to, and I won't hurt her. I won't even let Jackson near her." Matt said, "Scott, don't trust him." Stiles said and with a sudden brutality, Matt kicked Stiles off Derek and then set the sole of his shoe on Stiles's throat. 

"This work better for you?" Matt said while Stiles struggled to breathe as Matt pressed down on his windpipe. "Stop, just stop!" Scott yelled, "Then do what I tell you to." Matt demanded as Stiles' eyes teared up. "Okay, all right!" Scott yelled and Matt removed his foot from Stiles. 

Turning to Jackson, Matt motions to Stilinski's office, "Put them in there." He says before looking at Scott, "You. With me." He said before pointing the gun at Nabina. "And you better not move." He said and Nabina shrugged slightly, "If you shoot me, you'll have to deal with my mom and the thought alone is terrifying." She said. 

When they walked away Jackson walked over to Nabina and roughly grabbed her arm, shoving her into the office. He left before coming back, dragging Stiles and Derek into the office as Nabina sat down on one of the chairs. All of the sudden sound of a gunshot rang throughout the station making Nabina's eyes widen. 

A few minutes later Matt shoved Scott into the office, "The evidence is gone. Why don't you just go?" Scott said and Matt squinted at him. "You think the evidence mattered that much? I want the book." Matt demeaned making everyone look at him confused, "What? What book?" Scott asked. 

"The Bestiary! And not just a few pages. I want the whole thing." He said and Nabina furrowed her brows as she sat forward slightly, "We don't have that. It belongs to the Argents. And what do you want it for anyway?" Nabina asked. 

"I want answers." 

"To what?" 

"To this." Matt says and pulls up his shirt to reveal an unexpected development forming over the skin on his side. Scales. Exactly like those on the body of the Kanima. 

🦎 

Stiles and Derek lie on the floor of the office while Jackson stands watch at the door. He barely moves, glancing back only briefly to make sure his captives are still immobile. Nabina still sat on one of the chairs waiting for anything to happen. 

"Hey, do you know what's happening to Matt?" Stiles asked, "I know the book's not gonna help him. You can't just break the rules, not like this." Derek said. "What do you mean?" Stiles asked, "Universe balances things out. Always does." Nabina said and Stiles nodded slightly 

"Is it because he's using Jackson to kill people who don't deserve it?" Stiles asked and Derek nodded, "And killing people himself." He said. "If Matt breaks the rules of the Kanima, he becomes the Kanima." Nabina said, looking at Derek who nodded, "Balance." 

"Will he believe us if we tell him that?" Stiles asked and Nabina sighed and shook her head, "I highly doubt it. He doesn't seem like the type." She said. "Okay. He's gonna kill all of us when he gets that book, isn't he?" Stiles asked, "Yep." Derek said. "All right, so what do we do? Do we just-do we just sit here and wait to die?" Stiles asked. 

"Unless I can figure out a way to push the toxin out of my body faster, like triggering the healing process..." Derek glanced at Stiles and Nabina, with a surreptitious look. They looked down to see blood spreading across the floor, hands at his sides, Derek's claws digging into his own thighs. "Oh, what are you doing? Aw, gross." Stiles groaned. 

🦎 

"So, is that hypothetical situation we talked about getting any less hypothetical?" Stiles asked after a few minutes, "I think so... I can move my toes." Derek said, making Stiles groan, "Dude, I can move my toes." 

All of the sudden the lights click out bringing the already dark station to almost pitch black. Nabina slowly stood up, watching the door in case something happened when her attention was directed to the windows as headlights shine through. 

Then the sound of glass shatter runs through the station. Nabina quickly grabbed a pen from the desk before running over to Derek. "I'm gonna stab you, your claws aren't enough. Ready?" She asked and he nodded, preparing himself. She forcefully stabbed the pen into his leg making him groan as Stiles cringed and looked away. 

She pulled the pen away before squeezing the wound, making more blood come out until Derek was able to flex his hands. A few seconds later Scott ran into the office as Derek sat up. "Take him. Go!" Derek yelled as he pushed Stiles towards Scott. 

Scott grabbed Stiles, throwing Stiles's arm around his shoulders and ran out as Nabina turned to Derek. "It's the Argents isn't." Nabina said and he nodded, "And they're here to kill because of what happened with Allison's mom?" She said and he nodded. "Most likely, and they'll probably be okay with killing you to get to me so be careful.." He said before running out of the office. 

Nabina stood there for a moment before sighing and nodding slightly. "Well, this is what I signed up for..." She mumbled before walking out. 

Nabina quickly ran to the holding cell block right as Matt swung the butt of the gun down on his head. "Was that really necessary?" Nabina asked, making Matt spin around, gun aimed right at her. "You sure you wanna do that? That's not really a good idea." Nabina said as she slowly walked forward and Matt chuckled, "You think I won't?" Matt asked and Nabina shook her head. 

"No, I wouldn't put anything past a psychopath like you. But if you shoot me, a lot of things could go wrong." She said as she continued to slowly walk towards him. "My magic for starters is out of control. Things just happen at random and sometimes when I try, it doesn't work-" She rambled until she got up to Matt. 

Before he could do anything Nabina's arm shot out, punching Matt right in the nose as she grabbed the gun from his hand. "That was pretty easy. You suck at this bad guy thing." Nabina said as she slid the gun into the cell, away from Matt. A hiss made Nabina quickly look over at the door way to see the Kanima staring at her 

It let out a screech before charging at her. It swiped its clawed hand out but she quickly dodged it. The whites of her eyes went gray and the irises glowed purple. Faded dark purple veins formed under her eyes and up her arms before all of the sudden the Kanima went flying to the wall. 

It got back up and quickly got ready to charge at Nabina again until a growl made them look over to see a fully transformed Derek standing in the doorway. Shrieking in defiance, the Kanima charges. Derek moves fast, clawed hands reaching up to grab the creature and slams it down to the floor. The Kanima grabbed Derek and sent him crashing back. It spins, baring its fangs at Melissa making Melissa scream in terror as the creature went to run over to the cell. 

Nabina focused on the Kanima for a moment before the whites of her eyes went gray and the irises glowed purple. Faded dark purple veins formed under her eyes and up her arms. The Kanima starter shrieking in pain, stumbling back away from the cell, making Nabina quickly run over to stand in front of the cell as the Kanima stopped screeching in pain. 

The Kanima hissed at her and went to charge but it was suddenly yanked away and brutally slams down into the floor underneath Scott. 

Fully transformed, he gazes up to his mother as she sees his face. The eyes, the creased brow, the fangs. His secret, his true nature and the look on Melissa's own face is pure horror. A snarl comes from beneath Scott, the Kanima scrambling up. It moves defensively as Derek flips back onto his own feet. The three of them locked in an acrobatic fight until the Kanima slips free, charging into the darkness to escape. 

Scott gives a last look at his mother who backs into the shadows of the cell before looking at Nabina with a sunken face. Nabina gave him a slight nod and finally, he turned to pursue Derek and the Kanima.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 3.9K 40
[𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄] After Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski snuck out into the woods to find a dead body, Yasmine McCall learnt that one bite from an u...
3.4K 165 21
Beacon Hills. Home to all kinds of supernatural. It's been that way for decades, a safe haven. That was until an unsuspecting teenager got bit in th...
66.2K 1.3K 88
Rayne Stilinkski is a 15 year old girl who's brother woke her up to look for a dead body with their friend. Suddenly her friend gets bit and then bec...
515K 21.1K 121
** COMPLETED ** It's been years since the fire that killed most of her family, but Amara Hale has been able to move on as much as she can. But it see...