๐Ÿ‘‘DEV'S AABOLI....๐Ÿโœจ

Por sakshi_drdz

" Don't touch me Mr. Kashyap ! Don't! "she said showing her forefinger. " A-aaboli l-listen to me, once. "he... Mais

DISCLAIMER ๐Ÿ“„๐Ÿ”’๐Ÿ€
PROLOGUE
MEET CAST-1
MEET CAST-2๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜ป
MEET THE HERO ๐Ÿ๐Ÿƒ โœจ
MEET THE MAIN LADY ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ
FIRST MEET? ๐Ÿค”
THE BUSINESS PARTY ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠโœจ
THE MATRIMONY SITE?! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‰
THE PROPOSAL?! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฑโ™ฅ๏ธ
FINALLY MEETING EACH OTHER ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜š
WHAT'S YOUR DECISION? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ™„โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‰
SPENDING TIME WITH HER๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘ป
THE PSYCO LOVER?!๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ถ
THE DATES.... ๐Ÿ’“๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’’
My Lovely Readers...
FINALLY HIS ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿ‘‘
SHOPPING ๐Ÿ›’ ๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ƒ
SUNDAY AND GIFT SHOPPING ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ๐Ÿ›๏ธ
RITUALS AND BIRTHDAY ๐ŸŽ‚ ๐Ÿป๐Ÿน๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ˜˜๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ‘ฏ
BACHELORETTE PARTY ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽŠ ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿ‘ฏ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿป๐Ÿพ
THE WEDDING ๐Ÿ’’ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘ฐ๐Ÿคต๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ˜
AT KASHYAP MANSION ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘ฏ๐Ÿ’žโœจ
AABOLI , ALLERGY And DEV ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿค’๐Ÿค’๐Ÿ˜ท
SHE LEFT ME DEV๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข
I WILL MISS YOU FOREVER ๐Ÿ˜ž ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”
DON'T TELL DEV ABOUT THIS..
๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜“
A GIRL ๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ’ OR A BOY ๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ˜Ž
SEND ME A REQUEST THEN.. ๐Ÿ˜‰โœ‰๏ธ๐Ÿ“ฒ๐Ÿ“ค
I LOVE YOU TOO ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹
TWINS 19TH BIRTHDAY ๐ŸŽ‚ ๐Ÿป ๐Ÿน
It's True OR False? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค๐Ÿ˜ถ
YOU LOST THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN YOUR LIFE...
When Heart Is Separated From His Beat. ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ’“
That's Why I Want Her TO Stay. ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜˜โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿค—
JANVHI AABOLI GUPTA . ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜โœจ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜ป
Sunshine Of My Life โ˜บ๏ธโœจโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ข
JAB WE MET ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜“
I HAVE TOLD YOU MORE THAN YOU NEED TO KNOW. ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™„
About Update.
YOU WERE NEAR TO ME YET SO FAR SUNSHINE ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ญ
A/n
LET'S BAKE PRINCESS...๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜˜
I MADE A MISTAKE BY LETTING YOU COME AGAIN IN MY LIFE DEV!
A/n
BONDING WITH EACH OTHER ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’žโœจ๐Ÿ’–
WHAT IS SHE HIDING FROM ME? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
WHY IS THAT LITTLE THING IN MY HOUSE!!!
WHEN AN ITALIAN BASTARD MEETS INDIAN STRONZO...
AUTHOR IS SORRY
IN ITALY ๐Ÿ’ซโœจ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ
THE ACTUAL TRUTH...
IT'S TIME TO GO...
Note After A Long Time.....
AABOLI SLAPS LIAM....
BACK TO INDIA.
I'M MISSING HIM.....
HE IS THE REASON!!!!
A/n
YOU WILL NOT LEAVE ME TILL DEATH DO US APART!
A COURT!.........
A/N
WELCOME TO HOME BABY......
CRAVINGS AND CRYINGS......
Happy Holi.....
FEVER, DRAMA QUEEN And AANVHI....
A/N After Long Time ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿฅบ(I'm Sorry)
Aaryan And Divya โœจ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜
TWINS And Naming Ceremony ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜˜โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’
Not An Update But Something New. ๐Ÿ˜

....THE SURPRISE ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’•...

288 35 3
Por sakshi_drdz

Hello dear readers, so here I'm after really a long time.
I'm really sorry about but on serious note I was not able to write the ending so I just took a small break and here I'm with new chapter.

From this chapter you all might feel the story is slight runny but I'm sorry about it. I want to finish it and want to give a nice ending.

Hope you will love this chapter and in few chapters, guess 5-6, the story will end. 😊

Thanks for sticking with our story even after a year.

Hope you enjoy the reading 📖... And if you have any ideas related to our story ending, do share it with me, I will try my best to add it. I need lots of ideas currently...... And you are heartily welcome to give them. ❤

______________________________________

(DEV'S POV 👑)

(Time skips, last month of Aaboli's preganacy)

Today I have an important meeting and I'm already late in getting ready as I was awake all night making Dosa for my beautiful pregnant wife. At 1.00 she was hungry and was craving for a freaking Dosa with imli chutney.

Yukkk. Yes, she ate 5 dosa with that chutney.

And now here I am running all over our room, collecting my things while my wife is still sleeping. I can't woke her up cause she slept at night and also her feet are swollen. Every time I see them, I wince as they looks horrible. And moreover sleep is important for her.

I was searching for my shoes as I have already worn my socks but sucks, I can't find it.

I decided to ask mom and was about to leave bedroom without making noise, but the bedroom to our room bang open revealing my daughter, with a huge smile adorn on her face, and wearing.........

MY SHOES.

YES she is freaking wearing my shoes!

What the?

Yesterday she slept with Dhruv as he is her favorite chachu, they both always plans a sleepover. And I'm damn sure it was Dhruv who stoled my shoes for my daughter. She loves trying weird fashion hacks, especially all my clothes and I'm well familiar with it in this few months.

"baby, you are wearing my shoes! Give it back to me!" I said and went near her. I'm already late and I can't wait more.

"but papa, I like this. Give me." she said ponting at her legs.

I shook my head and pick her up and wore my shoes as her small feet doesn't fits in my large shoes.

"now let's go, I'm already getting late. I have to eat breakfast too." saying I slowly closed bedroom door not disturbing Aaboli and went down holding janu in one hand and my documents in other.

All the way she was giggling as I held her in werid position.

Mom was already there serving dad so I too sat there requesting mom to serve me. I put janu down so she can go and play....

But I didn't know that my daughter have different mood today.

Like a magnet she came back to me and insist me to Pick her up. I did what she said but was about to eat but she again said she wants to sit on dinning table. I again made her sit, but my stubborn daughter again insisted I should feed her.

God! Why you loves me so much that you are giving me all tasks on one day, at same morning, same time?

I'm already late and here my daughter is finding her ways to make me late....

After the breakfast was done with feeding and eating I almost ran in full speed towards the exit but again janu yell. I put a stop on my speed and turn back to see my little F1 car I mean my daughter was coming towards me with full speed.

"what happen Baccha? Papa is already late. If you want anything then go to dadi or chachu, papa is late Baccha. Please ?" I said but she shooked her head and again raised her hands indicating to pick her up.

"janu come with you." she stubbornly said and laid her head on my shoulder, clutching my blazer.

"mom! Please come here."

"what happen Dev? Oh, she is again clingy? Give her to me, I will take her." mom said while taking janu from me but she was behaving really stubborn.

I sighed dejectedly and said, " it's OK I will go with her. Just send her things with driver later OK?" saying I went outside with her still in my hands.

In 40 mins I reached the venue where my meeting with my important client was going to held. It was on out skirts of the city that's why I wanted to leave early but.... Anyways I'm already late by 10 mins, I walked inside hurriedly and reached the cabin.

I noticed janu was all silent in my arms and as she was looking around with curiosity. But was looking little pale. In tension I didn't give much attention and greeted my clients.

"I'm sorry gentlemen for delay."

"it's OK Mr. Kashyap I understand seeing your daughter in your hands. After all daughters are princess to their dad. Shall we start?" he ask and I nodded with smile.

Meeting went well. But clingyness of janu increased and surely there was something wrong. So I cancelled all my meeting and decided to go home with her check what was wrong. I also told same to mom and she agreed.

In car, she was looking outside the window, still hugging me.

"baby, what happen? Are you sad?" I asked her, caressing her back.

She nodded her head and looked at me.

"papa, why mumma igore me?" she ask in little voice and also in sad tone.

That question was like a tight slap on my face as I didn't even noticed that welcoming our newborn, we were unknowingly ignoring janu. I really felt like a worst person now. How come I didn't noticed this?

" no dear, mumma is not ignoring you. As your baby brother or sister will be coming na that's why she is tired but she never ignores you. Why you thought that?" I ask her as I pulled her closer to me.

"mumma no play with janu. She also looks as balon. And and she no sleep with janu. I feel bad." she said in sad tone.

But it was amazing as she thought Aaboli is looking like balloon. I almost laughed but controlled.

"no baby, you are wrong. Mumma always asks about you even if you don't notice. She is always worried for you. You know, she told chachu that he is your personal servant do you can't stay alone." I somehow made up a story which was the worst story ever I have every made, I swear if dhruv came to know, he will surely kill me.

"realyy?" she asked in amusement. My eyes also raised up seeing her eyes. It's really going to be hella view if janu takes this serious. I just hummed and continued to pacify her.

Soon we reached home.

As soon as we enter inside, my 9 months pregnant wife came wobbling towards us almost like running with a worried face.

"janu, my dear, where were you? Mumma was so scared when she didn't saw you in morning! You know I almost had a heart attack when I didn't saw you around!" she said and engulf janu in tight hug.

Well, see I was not wrong.

Seeing this, janu started smiling and gave a kiss on her cheek.

" I went with papa. " she said grinning ear to ear.

" really? Where? " she asked raising her one eyebrow like silently asking why this devil went with you in morning.?

"yes, I wanted to show her my workplace that's why. Now why are you sitting here? Come, Let's have lunch." saying I helped her to get up and we all went to dinning table had lunch.

*********

After that incident I took off or rather say I'm working work from home as Aaboli is in her last month of pregnancy. It's seriously getting harder for her everyday. Not only her but also me too. Her mood swings are worst than any other things and janu too needs our attention.

Currently I'm doing workout in home gym. It's my now a days daily routine. I was doing push-ups, that's when I felt someone enter in. But I was busy in doing my push-ups I didn't look who came. Music was playing on its high sound on my stereo system.

I was almost done, decided to stop after 5, but suddenly I felt soft weight on my back. I instantly recognised it as my lovely wife.

"why are you so handsome Dev?" she ask, trailing her finger on my biceps.

I smirk and continued doing my push-ups. As I was done I stayed incline position so she can get up. After she was up, I stood up and took her in my arms.

"because I have a sexy sexy wife like you, so I have to maintain myself, what will our kids say that our mom is so beautiful and dad is so old looking, so just wanted to match your beauty slightly." saying I kissed her lips. I can feel her smiling in our kiss.

For next 5 mins, I deepened the kiss and when she was breathless, I left her.

"I love you." I said kissing her again, but for short time and bend down to kiss her baby bump.

" I love you too. '' she said smiling.

" come on let's go, I have to take shower. " I said and off the stereo system.

" You look hot. I will come daily now to see this hot man doing workout. " she commented giving me her hot smirk. And surely I can feel my internals are on fire.

"yeah... Yeah..., now come." I said, trying to not show her how her sentence have effect on me.

"WAIT A MINUTE! you are blushing! Ohhhh my godddddd, DEV YOU ARE BLUSHING! Sure it's my good day!" she said loudly and started laughing. I too laugh along with her as I also found it funny.

But this playful atmosphere didn't last long as Aaboli winced in pain clutching her belly. I was at her side instantly but notice the water near her legs and her leggings she was wearing was wet.

"Aaboli?" I whisper in confusion seeing her in pain and her wet leggings.

"I... I think my water b-broke..." she said in pain almost bend down bit I capture her.

I quickly move out if the gym and called everyone. I was only in my track pant and almost near the garage but.... How can my lovely wife let others see my sexy body?

" why the fuck are you coming like this Dev? Do you want me in jail before our baby comes?" she asked angrily as I slowly put her in back side of the car.

"why? What happen?"

"look at yourself! Showing off your hot body to world when it's only meant to be seen by me. Go and wear some decent clothes or else I will not let you see my baby! Go!" she literally threatened me and closed her eyes in pain.

Now you have to go and wear the damn clothes or forget you are about to become father again....

My mind said. I nodded terrified and ran back inside the mansion. Till then Maa also sat with her and they went to hospital as her contraction were hitting her with so much pain.

Only me, dadi, aahana and janu were left back, so I hurriedly wore my t-shirt and picked janu and went to car with others. I told Aahana to inform Atul uncle and Vikram along with Aaboli's parents. Though we were going to have a get together at evening, but it's an emergence...

Soon we reached to the hospital. I gave janu to Aahana and ran inside were they took Aaboli. She was crying badly due to her pain. I insisted to go inside but still the nurses denied. I hope my big baby and new born will be okay...

********

Almost 2 hours later, we heard baby cries. I was so happy I literally fell on my knees due to happiness. Our babies are with us now. Janu have a younger sibling!

I immediately got up as soon as nurse came with my baby outside.

I slowly took our baby in my hands as everyone surrounded me. I started crying seeing my baby boy. Nurse told us he is boy. Awe, he is so cute. And his eyes are same like mine.

"Dada, look he is so cute!" Aahana said while holding janu who was looking in curiosity at the baby.

"Y-yes." I could only utter this much as my happiness was over-flowing!

Soon dadi and mom took him from me.

But, our happiness was short lived as we heard Aaboli's cries again. I panicked and asked her about and she went inside. Soon she came out with pink blanket and handed it too me.

"Congratulations Mr. Kashyap, it's twins! Baby boy and baby girl." she happily said and handed me my baby girl who is not less than surprise. It was really unexpected!

"b-but? How? Aaboli was not pregnant with twins right?" I asked nurse as I was adorning my second daughter.

"guess the big brother did the right job of protecting his sister, that's why she was hidden through all checkups.
But, as you see she very small, we have to keep her under watch for few days. Though she is healthy but not same as her brother, she slightly weak which may cause her some problem." she answered and went inside.

I was still in dazed looking at my baby who still have not opened her eyes. She is still weak but no worry, I will care for her. She is our little surprise. An unexpected surprise by god, for us.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Soon, they bought unconscious Aaboli outside and shifted her to VIP ward.

I look at janu who was touching her brothers cheek with smile.

Soon we all went inside as Aaboli gain her consciousness. I was again in tears as I saw her all worn out.

I handed my Abby girl to mom as dadi was holding my baby boy and Aahana was holding janu. I quickly went to my Aaboli and kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly.

"thank you for giving me 3 cute children. I love you " I said as I again kiss her head.

"I love you too. But 3?" she asked tiredly.

I smiled with tears and said, " yes 3. It's twins Aaboli. Our 2 daughter and our son. Our 3 children."

"twins? Girl and boy?" she asked smiling widely.

I nodded happily and dadi and mom came forward with our babies. I went and took janu with me and again came near Aaboli who was holding both smiling widely. As she saw janu, she said, "janu, see your younger brother and sister. Aren't they cute?" she asked smiling widely.

Janu wiggle in my arms and stood on the bed Aaboli was sitting on.

"mumma, see their cheeks are so softy softy and pinky pinky." janu said as she softly touched their cheeks. My baby girl, whose eyes were still closed open her eyes as soon as janu touched her cheek.

Aaboli gasped as she saw her daughters eyes. I was surprised too as her eyes were round, button eyes just same as Aaboli's dadi's eyes.

"Dev." she whispered seeing her eyes.

Before I could reply, the singhania and Aaboli's parent came inside.

"mom-dad. See her eyes! It's same as dadi's." Aaboli said as she was shocked. I was too, but smiled seeing everyone around us.

Singhania's were all gaga at my both daughters and my siblings were literally around my son.

I smiled looking at them.

My family.
I can't ask God for anything more  he have given me everything, and I'm going to cherish it for my life time..

My wife, my Aaboli, my sunshine.

Our kids.

OUR HAPPY FAMILY....

......🌈 ✨.....
So? how was the chapter?

DO you like it?

Please please tell me about the chapter above I really want your feed back as I have updated after a very long time.

Currently I'm still working on ending and 3 chapters are ready in draft. I will update it as soon as you will vote and comment on this one. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

DO VOTE AND COMMENT ❤️

SPREAD LOVE 💙

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

679K 40.6K 49
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐“๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ž๐›๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ, ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐  ๏ฟฝ...
219K 6.1K 17
๐™†๐™–๐™จ๐™๐™ซ๐™ž ๐˜ผ๐™œ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ก ๐˜ผ๐™๐™ช๐™Ÿ๐™– was a beautiful and headstrong 22-year-old girl. Having lost her mother at a young age made her a very closed...
1.2M 50.4K 48
What happens when in revenge you hack a system and ultimately it leads in your unexpected marriage?? Catch the story of Naina Sharma- The Hacker and...
269K 7.4K 58
This is the story of a two people who willingly married each other and make their marriage successful and beautiful. In this story you will see how t...