The Lycan's Mark

By Kayy_B

Leanne (Leah) Rose Ashford loves life. She's young, free and has everything she has ever wanted. What could p... More

The Lycan's Mark **(Coming Soon)**
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Update: Please read
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three

Chapter Thirty One

5K 242 35
By Kayy_B

Chapter Thirty-One

It felt like deja-vu, the room was silent again as we all stared at each other. Like before no one uttered a word and I looked at everyone's faces to take in their expressions.

Selene looked unsurprised by this turn of event, her eyes flickering between Vladamir and I. Thalia looked pissed and threw me a dirty look as if I was the one who had said no.

My eyes finally met Vladamir's and like before it was hard to read his face as it was blank but his eyes were readable and there was that strange look in them again.

Instead of Selene breaking the silence like the first time, it was me. "What?"

"Okay." Selene started to say ignoring my question. "We can reconvene at a later date."

"What's going on?" I asked Vladamir who was looking at Selene. "Are we not doing this?"

"Yes, what is going on?" Thalia questioned at the same time as me.

My eyes snapped away from Vladamir to Thalia whose face was filled with confusion. Her light brown eyes found mine before narrowing slightly.

I don't know why you're looking at me like this, it wasn't me this time!

"Leanne, let's go." Vladamir demanded as he began to exit the room.

"Vladamir?" Thalia called out before I could. Vladamir paused his movements and turned around. "Have you changed your mind?"

"We will discuss this later." Vladamir turned to me and motioned with his head to follow him. "Leanne."

Giving Selene a hesitant smile which she returned I followed Vladamir out of the room, completely ignoring Thalia who was still standing there. Vladamir had reached the top of the stairs and I was halfway there when Selene called out to me.

"Leah?"

Looking over my shoulder, I paused and said. "Yeah?"

She glided over to me and come to a stop a couple of step away from me. Her eyes moved past mine and stared at what was behind me. Wondering what she was looking at I did the same only to find nothing there. Her eyes lingered there for a couple of more seconds as if she was waiting for something before meeting mine. Her hand stretched out in front of her, her palm facing up with a small white piece of paper on it.

"This is my number." She told me as I took the paper from her.

I slipped the piece of paper into my pocket. "Thanks." I didn't want Vladamir to see the paper and I knew she didn't want to either, if she didn't mind she would have given me her details while Vladamir was here.

"Do you want me to show you the way out?" Selene asked politely as I turned around.

"Nah, I'll be fine." I told her as I began climbing up the stairs again.

As I manoeuvred my way around the house, I caught no glimpse of Vladamir suggesting that he was outside. The prick could have at least waited for me since he made me come out here to some random house for no reason.

"Leanne." A female voice called out causing me to stop in my tracks.

Turning around I found Thalia hot on my heels. Raising an eyebrow I wondered what she wanted.

She gave me a small smile as her eyes trailed up and down my body. I knew what she was doing and I decided I wouldn't let her make me feel self-conscious.

Well- I was already self-conscious but I would let her see that!

"My eyes are up here." I told her, clicking my finger. "Also, I'm not into girls."

"Excuse me?" She gasped sounding horrified and appalled.

I put on a huge smile. "I've seen the way you were eyeing me up, unfortunately for you doing girls isn't my thing."

Maybe it should be, being with girls seems a lot easier than being with guys.

"I- that is no-"

Leaving without responding to her stuttering, I stomped my way through the house cursing Vladamir during every second of it. I didn't understand him at all, he wanted to transfer the bond and I knew he wanted it ASAP since he dragged me out of the house in a rush to do this. Not only that but when I had objections he was dismissive and didn't seem to give a shit but now he doesn't want to do it anymore.

Why?

That was always the question I was asking when I'm with Vladamir. Why? Why does he do that? Why did he do that? Why did he say that? Why? I never seem to know the reason behind his behaviour and actions and he never divulges his reasonining to me either.

"You are slow." Vladamir was leaning against his car, his head slightly lowered as he typed something on his phone.

Ignoring his comment I got into the passenger side of the car and slammed the door behind me. Vladamir swiftly followed suit and closed his door a lot softer than I did. As he turned the engine on, I turned on the radio, putting it to the highest volume so I would not have to conversate with him during the journey home.

Vladamir immediately turned the volume down and sent me a glare. "Stop acting like a child."

I'm acting like a child?!

Taking in a deep breath I turned and faced him. "I don't want to talk to you. Can we just go?" I wanted to yell at him but I wanted to do it at home and not in front of someone else's house. That way when I was done I could go to my room and I wouldn't have to worry about him leaving me stranded here.

"One moment."

"What are we waiting for?" I questioned as I fastened my seatbelt and peered out of the passenger side window.

A woman sauntered out of the house and I couldn't help but let out a groan. "You've got to be kidding me. Is she coming with us? Why?"

"Yes." Vladamir simply answered.

"Why?" I repeated the question he ignored earlier.

Thalia slid into the back seat and muttered a 'hello.' It was petty of me to do this but I ignored her as I sulked silently. Vladamir started to talk and I turned the volume back up.

Vladamir grabbed my chin and turned my face towards him. Instead of seeing anger or annoyance, he was smirking as if he had just heard or seen something funny.

"What?" I yelled loudly over the music as I tried to remove myself from his grip.

He leaned in closer and nuzzled the side of my face and ear causing shivers to run down my spine. "Are you jealous Leanne?" Vladamir whispered into my ears, his warm breath sending tingles all over my body.

I turned my head slightly to see what Thalia was doing, I wasn't jealous and I didn't want her to think I was either. Vladamir moved my head back and leaned in again. "She can't hear over the music. Tell me."

"Tell you what?" I screamed causing him to blink and move back slightly. Oops I guess I could have whispered like he did and he would hear me.

Vladamir chuckled and pulled me closer. "Do not worry Leanne, you will always belong to me."

I should have been enraged or pissed at his words. I don't belong to him, I don't belong to anyone. I am no one's property but instead the words put me at ease and soothed my traitorous heart that seemed to be hurting a little ever since I found out the Vladamir wanted to transfer the bond to someone else.

What was it between us? Was it just the bond? Is that what was making me feel this way towards him? What exactly did I feel towards him? What did he feel towards me?

The urge to know the answer was very pressing and I found myself asking him. "Vladamir?"

"Yes, Leanne?" His response was instant, his voice low and my name rolling off his tongue as if it was meant to be always saying it.

"If I ask you something will you promise to tell me the truth?" My breaths came out shaky as I braced myself for his response.

He rolled his neck slightly. "I will make no such promises."

Frustration and disappointment flooded my body as soon as he said that. I should have expected a response like from him, it was Vladamir after all.

"What do you want to ask me?" He moved away from my ear but was still very close to me.

Shaking my head, I let out a whisper. "Nothing."

Vladamir raised an eyebrow. "Tell me."

I reached past him and turned the volume down, the constant sound of music being blasted on full volume was slowly starting to give me a headache. "What's the point? You're not going to tell me the truth anyway."

Vladamir eyes scanned mine for a few seconds before he frowned slightly, without another word he put the volume back up causing the car to be filled with incredibly loud music.

"Hey!" I protested when he pushed me back against the door and leaned in. His face nuzzled my cheeks before he blew into my ear.

"I will allow you one question to ask of me where I will tell you the complete truth."

My head snapped towards him, almost headbutting his face. "What? Are you being serious?"

Vladamir pulled back and sat properly in his seat. He lowered the music down so it was at a reasonable volume. He looked over and raised one finger.

"One question Leanne."

@=#~=~#=@

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter

What do you think Leah should ask Vladamir? If you could ask Vladamir something what would it be? 

Let me know what you think is going to happen next

I will upload again on either Friday or Saturday. I'm trying to be consistent with all my stories :)

To read ahead please go to www.patreon.com/kayy_b 

Also for those of you who haven't read The Wolf Baby or want to read it, it is currently on Patreon for half price for this and next month :)

If you have any questions, please let me know

Thank you for reading :)

-Kayy xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9M 314K 20
**THIS IS A SAMPLE, PLEASE DO NOT READ IT IF YOU ARE GOING TO GET TRIGGERED BY THE FACT THAT IT IS A SAMPLE. THE FULL BOOK IS AVAILABLE ON MY PATREON...
154K 5.1K 31
In the world of lycans, it's completely impossible for a female to shift into a wolf. Women were looked upon as mates to werewolves, never as an equa...
163 23 18
When a wolf loses a mate by death their own death is near. Or that's what Marilyn was told growing up. If it was true she should have died two years...
916K 26.8K 30
"Slowly, little moon-- I'm not going anywhere." ***** Marked wolves were the only wolves that could conceive an A...