Wrestling One-Shots Volume 5

By Saint_Syd

REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!! Comment or DM me to submit one! I write all x reader one-shots for various male and fem... More

Welcome Everyone!
Daniel Garcia
Grayson Waller
Matt Jackson
Darby Allin
Bron Breakker
Rocky Romero
House Of Black
Swerve Strickland
Will Ospreay
Pete Dunne
Cameron Grimes
HOOK
Hangman Adam Page
Adam Cole/Jay White
Max Caster
Hikuleo
Cash Wheeler
Roderick Strong
Adam Cole
Bron Breakker
Christian Cage
Wheeler Yuta
Daniel Garcia
Jay White
Daniel Garcia
CM Punk
Carmelo Hayes + Trick Williams
Daniel Garcia
Drew McIntyre
Karrion Kross
MJF
Christian Cage
Sami Zayn
Cameron Grimes
Max Caster
Karrion Kross
Solo Sikoa
HOOK
Tony Nese + Josh Woods
Jey Uso
Nathan Frazer
LA Knight
Marcel Barthel
Wardlow
Daniel Garcia
Bron Breakker
Grayson Waller
Solo Sikoa
Angelo Parker
Malakai Black
LA Knight
Julius Creed
MJF
Solo Sikoa
Wheeler Yuta
Austin Theory
Solo Sikoa
LA Knight
Austin Theory
Solo Sikoa
Ricky Starks
Daniel Garcia
Rhea Ripley/Dominick Mysterio
LA Knight
Eddie Kingston
Axiom
HOOK
El Phantasmo
Marcel Barthel
LA Knight
Wade Barrett
Christian Cage
El Phantasmo
Cody Rhodes
Angelo Parker
Tony D'Angelo
Daniel Garcia
Ilja Dragunov
Edge
HOOK
Jay White/Ricky Starks
Dominik Mysterio
Roxanne Perez
Wheeler Yuta
JD McDonagh
Roderick Strong
El Phantasmo
MJF
Solo Sikoa
Roderick Strong
Matt Jackson
Channing 'Stacks' Lorenzo
Julia Hart
LA Knight
Solo Sikoa
Zack Sabre Jr
Javier Bernal
HOOK
Kit Wilson
LA Knight/Grayson Waller/Austin Theory
Grayson Waller
LA Knight
Jordan Devlin
Jungle Boy/HOOK
Dominick Mysterio
Solo Sikoa
Jey Uso
CM Punk
MJF
Wes Lee
LA Knight
Solo Sikoa
Wade Barrett
MJF
Duke Hudson
Bullet Club Gold
LA Knight
Damian Priest
Grayson Waller
Darby Allin
Bron Breakker
Nick Wayne
La Knight/Grayson Waller/Austin Theory
Nigel Mcguinness
JD Mcdonagh
Zack Sabre Jr
Wheeler Yuta
Darby Allin
LA Knight
Grayson Waller/Austin Theory/LA Knight
Adam Copeland
Solo Sikoa
Tommaso Ciampa
Damian Priest
LA Knight
Christian Cage/Adam Copeland
Eddie Kingston
Ricky Starks
HOOK
Tommaso Ciampa
Jey Uso
LA Knight
Santos Escobar
Grayson Waller/LA Knight/Austin Theory
Jay White
Adam Copeland/Christian Cage
El Phantasmo/Jay White
CM Punk
Cameron Grimes
Grayson Waller/Austin Theory/LA Knight
Adam Pearce
Grayson Waller
Randy Orton
Carmelo Hayes
HOOK
CM Punk
Santos Escobar
Solo Sikoa
Nick Wayne
Wardlow
LA Knight
MJF
Damian Priest
Austin Theory
Adam Copeland/Christian Cage
Wheeler Yuta/HOOK
Lexis King
Ilja Dragonuv
Logan Paul
Bron Breakker
CM Punk
La Knight/Grayson Waller/Austin Theory
MJF
Eddie Kingston
Nick Wayne
Jay White
HOOK/Wheeler Yuta
Adam Copeland
MJF
Grayson Waller
Wade Barrett
Max Caster
Austin Gunn
Logan Paul
Austin Theory
Darby Allin
Kyle O'Reilly
Daniel Garcia
Will Ospreay
Damian Priest
Malakai Black/Pac
Solo Sikoa
Bron Breakker
JD Mcdonagh
Nick Wayne
LA Knight
Bron Breakker
End/Thanks + New Book

Pete Dunne

1.1K 26 2
By Saint_Syd

You've known Pete Dunne, aka, Butch, since you were a teenager. The two of you learned how to wrestle and came up in NXT together, and started dating shortly after that.

However, even since Pete joined Smackdown Live and started a team with Ridge Holland and Sheamus, he's seemed distracted. Ever since you two started dating you've always been all over one another, and great at communicating when one of you has a problem. And to make matters worse, Sami Zayn, a man that's got a crush on you, has been sowing seeds of doubt about Pete's love for you these past few weeks.

"Pete, babe, have you seen my green bottoms anywhere?" You ask Pete while digging around for your wrestling tights at the apartment. "Pete?" You ask again when he doesn't answer you at first.

You turn around to find Dunne doing something on his phone. "Hmm? Sorry, love." He looks up from his phone. "What are you looking for?"

"My green ring gear?" You answer him with frustration blatant in your tone. "I can't find my bottoms and I need them for the show tonight." You inform him.

Pete sets his phone down on the bed next to him and rises to his feet. He walks over to the closet where you are digging around and points to your old suitcase sitting in the corner.

"I don't think that you ever took them out of your old case." He nods to the case. "I just had your purple gear washed yesterday if you want a fresh pair." He adds.

You bend down and pull the older suitcase off of the floor. You open it up and find the bottoms you've been looking for and let out a small sigh. "Right...I forgot to wash them." You pull the bottoms out and give them a quick sniff. "Ew. Yeah, definitely not wearing those now"

You toss the bottoms in the nearby hamper and ask Pete what he thinks you should wear for the show. He doesn't reply again and you turn around to find him on his phone again.

"Who are you talking to, Pete?" You ask him curiously, but he doesn't seem to hear you.

Tired of being ignored by your otherwise occupied boyfriend, you get dressed and pack for the show.

Later in the night, you and Pete head backstage to the locker rooms. Once again, Pete seems more interested in his phone than in you.

"I'll see you after the show, babe." You stop when you get to the women's locker room "Wish me luck against, Shotzi tonight?" You ask Dunne.

Normally this would be the moment that Pete assures you that you don't need luck to win and kiss you goodbye. "Mhm, good luck, love. See you later." Pete nods at you absentmindedly and walks off.

You watch him walk off with a frown on your face. 'What has gotten into him?' You think to yourself. You turn to head into the locker room but before you do, Sami Zayn comes around the corner to greet you.

"Y/N! What a pleasure running into you." Zayn smiles at you. "How have you been? You look lovely, tonight by the way." He adds while looking you up and down.

"Thanks..." You reply dryly. "Is there something you need, Sami?" You ask him plainly.

Sami bounces on his heels and shrugs. "I just came by to say hello is all." He assures you. "Where's your boyfriend by the way? Aren't you two usually together?" He asks you.

"He's...busy." You cough. "I'll see him later, like always."

"Right." Sami nods. "Well, anyways. I'll catch you later, Y/N. Have a nice night. And I look forward to seeing you beat Shotzi tonight." He adds before he walks off.

You head into the locker room a bit taken aback by your conversation with Sami. 'Aren't you two usually together?' His statement plays over and over in your head. He's right. You and Pete are normally always together, even when you're at work.

Taking Sami's words to heart, you get changed and then head out for the Brawling Brutes locker room. When you arrive at the door you knock twice and wait.

"Yeah?" Ridge Holland answers the door a few minutes later. "Oh, hey, Y/N. What's going on?" He leans against the door casually.

"Hey, Ridge." You greet him back with a friendly smile. "Is Pete in there? I was hoping to talk to him before my match later." You explain.

Ridge shakes his head and steps out of the way of the door to reveal an empty locker room. "He stepped out a few minutes ago to take a call." He explains. "And I could hear some real angry broad arguing with him as he left in a hurry." He adds.

"Oh." You reply with a bit of worry.

Ridge sees the worried look on your face and realizes the information that he's just dropped on you. "I'm sure it was a work call is all." He assures you with a small smile. "You're welcome to wait for him here if you'd like."

"No, that's alright." You shake your head. "Thanks anyway, Ridge. I'll see you later." You dismiss yourself.

You walk away with all kinds of wild thoughts swimming around in your mind. 'Could Pete be cheating on me?' You ask yourself. 'Is that why he's been acting so distant lately?'

You head out for your match with Shotzi and end up losing it. You try your best to focus on the match but all your focus falls on Pete. You don't want to believe that he'd ever cheat on you. No woman does. But it seems so plausible now. You can't get the thought out of your head for the rest of the night.

After Smackdown you are settling into the hotel room when Pete finally arrives. He sets his bags down and shuts the door, announcing his arrival at the same time. "Y/N? Love? Sorry, I'm late, doll. I had a meeting with Hunter." He explains. "I would have called but my phone died at the show and I didn't want to be late for the meeting. Y/N?"

Pete glances around the hotel room but can't seem to find you. He walks up to the bathroom door and hears the shower running so he peaks his head in the door.

"Y/N? Love?" Pete calls out to you.

"I'm showering, Pete." You call back to him, in a sour mood now from letting your intrusive thoughts stew all night.

Pete steps into the bathroom with a nod. "I can see that, love." He chuckles. "How was your night?" He asks you "Ridge told me that you stopped by the locker room looking for me. Was there something you needed to talk about, love?"

"Nothing important." You turn the shower off and step out of it, shouldering past Pete on your way by.

Pete watches you shoulder passed him with a perplexed look. His eyes follow you out of the bathroom and to your suitcase sitting at the edge of your bed.

"Y/N? Love?" Pete walks after you. "Is there something wrong? You seem angry." He approaches you cautiously.

You turn your back to your boyfriend and dig around for some clothes to sleep in. "Nothings wrong, I'm fine." You insist coldly.

"Y/N, come on, I know that's not true." Pete pushes you. "You're angry at something, I know that for sure." He insists. "You want to tell me what's wrong so I can help?"

"I'm fine, Pete!" You snap. "I'm tired and just want to go to bed, okay?"

Pete nods, a bit surprised at your outburst. Dunne's known you for years, and you've never been someone that keeps your feelings and emotions to yourself.

All the next day you give Pete the cold shoulder. Then when the wargames pay-per-view that WWE is putting on rolls around later in the night, things get even worse.

"I just don't know what to do." Pete shakes his head at Ridge. "She's been pissed off at me for two days straight, but she won't tell me why." He voices his frustration. "And it's not like her at all. I'm worried about her, Ridge."

Ridge shrugs but feels bad for his friend. "I don't know what to tell you, mate." He admits. "Normally I'd recommend just talking to her, but it sounds like Y/N doesn't want to talk."

Pete sets his head in his hands with frustration ad lets out a long sigh. He needs to be focused on this Wargames match that he's about to be in.

The time for the match starts and Pete files out to the shark cage with the rest of his team. He spots you lingering near the side of the ramp and calls out to you.

"Y/N? Love! What are you doing out here?" He asks you.

Before you can reply to Pete, Sami Zayn appears at your side with an arm slung over your shoulder. "Y/N has made herself some new friends, I'm afraid." He snickers.

"Y/N?!" Pete tries to walk over to you but one of the referees pushes him into the shark cage.

You cast your gaze to the floor as Pete calls your name. You were sulking backstage earlier today at your lowest point when Sami happened by with some interesting information. The name of the woman that Pete was talking to on the phone a few days ago, is Alba Fyre from NXT.

The wargames match starts and you sulk next to The Bloodlines cage the whole match. Pete tries to get your attention the whole time, but Sami preys on your weakness and convinces you to stay. When Wargames boils down to where it's just Pete and Roman left in the cages, Dunne finally catches your attention.

"Y/N! Love, will you please just come over here?" Pete pleads with you.

With Sami no longer hovering at your side, you walk over to Dunne's cage. "What do you want, Pete?" You ask him coldly.

"Y/N, love, what is going on with you?" Pete asks you. "Have I done something to upset you? Because if I did, then I am sorry. But I just can't see why you're being so cold to me, love. Please, just talk to me." He pleads with you.

"Yes! God, yes, I am upset with you, Pete!" You snap at him. "I've been upset with you for days now! But you don't seem to notice anything that's got to do with me!" You shout at him. "And I know about Alba Fyre now. I just can't believe that you'd do that without even having the courtesy of telling me."

"Alba Fyre?" Pete replies in confusion. "What's that annoying little twit got to do with anything?" He asks you. "I...hold on. Love, do you think that I'm involved with her?"

You nod, trying your best not to lose your cool and start crying while standing in front of thousands of people. "Ridge told me he heard you talking to her in private on the phone. And Sami said that he's seen you with her." You explain. "Plus, you've been so distant lately. It's like you don't even notice me anymore, Pete."

"Y/N, love, please look at me." Pete reaches a hand through the bars of the shark cage in an attempt to grab your hand. "I swear to you, Y/N. I am not involved with Alba Fyre any more than I have to be. And by that, I mean that Triple H recently asked me to start mentoring her. Nothing more." He tries his best to resolve the situation at hand. "If I'm being honest, I can't stand the woman. That's why Ridge heard me arguing on the phone with her."

Shaking slightly, you suddenly start to realize how brash you've been acting these past few days. "So, you're not cheating on me with Alba?" You ask Pete in a hushed tone.

"Lord no, I'm not." Pete sneers. "Y/N, I love you. You and only you love. And I admit that I have been distracted with work lately and haven't been giving you the attention that you deserve." He admits. "And I am so sorry for that. But I sure as hell don't want to lose you. Please, I promise that I'll find a way to make it up to you. Just tell me that we aren't over." Dunne makes one last plea.

You stare at Pete through the bars of the cage and suddenly it's like a weight is lifted off of your shoulders. This right here is the Pete that you know and love. A man that isn't afraid to let you and anyone else know just how much he loves and cares about you.

"I'm sorry too." You sigh and compose yourself. "It's just, I was feeling so left out. And then Sami was telling me all these things." You shake your head. "I love you too, Pete."

The timer ticking on the titantron above you beeps signaling that it's Pete's turn to be let out of the cage. The referee lets him out and Pete scoops you up in his arms and kisses you. He sets you back down on the ground after a moment and twirls a strand of your hair in his hand.

"I'm going to go beat the shit out of Sami Zayn for trying to take you away from me." He informs you. "Then I am taking you home and making sure that you know without a doubt, just how much I love you."

You nod, blush heating your cheeks and you watch Pete head down to the ring and proceed to kick the crap out of Sami on your behalf.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 54 23
A book in which I will write 100 different oneshots for different wrestlers from different companies (WCW, WWF/WWE, AEW, NJPW, etc.) using 100 differ...
62.8K 1.1K 60
WWE Oneshots ! I don't write anything not Wrestler X Wrestler.
2.3K 204 25
When things end badly between two people, even though there are many feelings involved.... Is there a way to fix it? Started May 16, 2022 Finished Ju...
111K 2.8K 65
Now including AEW talent!! These are the chapters from my ongoing Oneshots book over on Archive Of Our Own which you can find under "Just your Wrestl...