๐†๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž | KV

By callmezyee

"๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฅ '๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ง๐™š" Publish... More

๐’ž๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰ &' ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“…๐“Ž๐“‡๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
sรจx scene playlist..
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
Ending

16

5.4K 183 104
By callmezyee

the next day...

Alexus was surprised, to say the least, when everybody that she knew had met her at the airport the next morning.

But no, it was seven am and her flight took off in 30 mins, and they were all ready to send her off. She was flying first class with Dess Dior and Jayda Cheaves, they were also on the flyer and being paid to be there.

"Loyal did me bad this morning," Jayda pouted.

"You know he a mama's boy," I told her smiling and Dess laughed at us.

"Y'all wanna be in each other skin so bad," Dess told her, as she scrolled through pictures of them.

"I miss him so bad," she said locking her phone.

"Girl you just left him," Dess laughed.

"Ya'll will understand when y'all have kids," she rolled her eyes.

"I'm the rich auntie with no kids," Dess said.

"Big dot," I co-signed swiping my hand under my chin.

after the flight...

We all got in the car that was going to take us to the hotel.

"What y'all doing when we get to the hotel," Dess asked.

"Sleep," me and Jayda responded.

We were all sleepy and a little jet lagged because we crossed time zones and we stayed up the whole plane ride playing uno, had three shots each as a pre-game, and talked getting to know each other a little more.

"I could pass out right here," Dess started closing her eyes, but I tapped her.

She pushed a button and the partition rolled down, "How long until we make it."

"ETA is 7 minutes," the driver responded. She thanked him and rolled it back up.

We made it to the hotel and the small security detail we had was going to bring our stuff up. This was courtesy of Durk. I insisted for him not to, but he said he didn't feel safe with me going without them.

The lobby was very nice. Now, I just know my room is going to be top tier.

I lead my guard up to my room and he sat my things down by the door and closed then I locked it.

My first and only order of business was to take off my outside clothes and get under the soft covers.

I was heading to sleep when I thought about something.

my future💙🫦...

(she changed his name after he asked her to be his girlfriend...)

i made it

ok. lmk when you get 2 the hotel.

i'm here

strike one.
i told you to text or call me when the plane landed.

i'm sorry, i forgot

keep forgetting and you gone be sorry, now get some rest...

ok, I love you.

I love you 2.

I closed my eyes instantly drifting to sleep.

-

-

My alarm woke me up, and I got up feeling refreshed.

My ringed and I got an incoming call from Dess.

"Wassup," I answered.

"I was making sure you were up." she said moving around.

"I'm about to shower and stuff," I started opening my bags, grabbing everything that I needed.

"The makeup artist is going to Jayda first, then me, then you. You should have enough time to get dressed. Meet us in Jayda room when she done with you." she told me as I set everything up on my counter in the bathroom.

"Okay. See you later Dessy," I said and hung up.

"Is this the thanks that I get for puttin' you bitches on? Is it my fault that all of you bitches gone? Should've sent a thank you note you little hoe. Now imma wrap ya coffin with a bow!" I rapped Roman's Revenge by Nicki Minaj getting in the shower.

-

-

We walked in the club, and I was surprised that it didn't smell bad. It had a light smell of weed but it didn't smell like budussy.

We were escorted to our section, and it was nice. It had a bar and a pole in the middle of the floor.

"We got Dess Dior, Jayda Wayda, and Bigg Lexx in the building," the DJ said and the spotlight came on us. We looked over the balcony and waved at all of the people cheering.

"Hi, I'm Trinity. Y'all need anything," one the girls asked. I think she was a bottle girl.

"We all need shots of Dusse," Jayda yelled excitedly.

"Can you take our pictures," Dess asked, and she nodded.

"Thank you so much," we all told her when she was done. She was a really nice girl, and my pockets feeling very generous tonight.

"You're welcome. I'll be right back with the shots," she said going over to the bar.

"By the end of the night she gone have more money than the strippers fuckin' wit us," Jayda laughed.

Trinity came back with the shots, and we downed them taking three each.

"I need more," Dess said, and Trinity turned to walk away.

"Hey," Dess called to her and she turned around, "you know how to make rainbow shots?"

I'd never had rainbow shots before, but I found out they were exactly what they sounded like. 12 should going down the color line.

"Count us off," Jayda told Trinity.

"3, 2, 1," she counted down and we all grabbed shot after shot gulping them. Trinit recorded on my phone, and I posted it on my story.

"Stay up here with us tonight," Dess looked at Trinity biting her lip.

ouuhhh.

"I have to clear it with my manager," she responded looking at her nervously.

"I'll text her right now," Dess pulled out her phone, and I posted my pictures that she took for me.

swipe

swipe

lexxi.bae im not mad I just like throwing fits 🫶🏾 #clublennox

liked by dessdior and 20,385 others

view 3,639 comments

jaydacheaves drinks on me @clublennox

liked by lexxi.bae and 163,938 others

view 74,927 comments

dessdior tonight is the night we do hood rat sh!t @clublennox

liked by lildurk and 615,026 others

view 140,724 comments

-

-

-

I was twerking on Trinity and Jayda and Dess recorded. There was more people up here now, and they were hyping me up.

"She rode that dick like a solider, she rode it like a solider," the song played.

We made our way down to the floor of the club, and people cheered as they saw us.

"Who else got a ass like this? Who else throw it back like this? Who else make em made like this? Who else make em act like this," we sung in Jayda's camera.

I bent over when the booty part came on and I saw the flashes, but I didn't care. I felt somebody come up behind me, but I got up immediately because it didn't feel right.

-

-

We were back up in the section and I was little bit more drunk than I would ever admit.

"He got me screamin', he got me creamin', I might stay at his house for the weekend," I sung in Dess' ear, grinding on her lap.

I felt her lick a strip up my neck and I looked down at her and smile. She smiled back putting her head in my neck, placing little soft kisses. I could feel myself starting to drip for her.

time to get up before i do something i regret.

I pushed her away gently and smiled at her, so she knew it was no hard feelings.

"One more shot for the road," Dess yelled, and everybody yelled back in agreement.

One shot turned into two more, and Dess had gotten Trinity's number before we were escorted to our car waiting to take us back to the hotel.

Jayda got in first, Dess, then me.

Once we were in the car and on the road, Dess pulled me and Jayda into her. She placed a kiss on my cheek and started rubbing my thigh. Never going to close to my pussy, which I'm pretty sure she could feel the radiating heat.

She continued to rub my thigh, and I heard a moan.

I looked over to her kissing Jayda, and her other hand was under Jayda's dress. I just looked at them and bit my lip.

I was feening for Von right now.

The show stopped when the car stopped.

We all got out of the car like nothing ever happened.

We got in the elevator looking at each other and just started laughing.

"I had fun with y'all tonight," I told them.

"We loved having you," they said.

Our rooms were beside each other's, so we went into them after saying our good night's.

I took off my clothes to get in the shower, wanting to wipe tonight's events off of me.

After I got out of the shower, I put my phone on the charge and noticed that it was flooded with notifications.

I saw text messages, but I went to Instagram first.

I saw myself tagged in videos people took of me. I liked the videos and followed the people that posted them, I do that every once in a while for fans.

I finally went to my messages.

my brother/dad💙👣..

I'm trusting you to be responsible out there. lmk if you need anything💙.
8:13pm

Just checking on you.
10:17pm

I love you goodnight💙
12:47am

I love you too goodnight💙.
2:43am

3/3💗👣

middle child💙👣
*4 attachments
Alexus sit yo wanna be hot girl ass down sumwhere
We didn't raise you like this.😒

my brother/dad💙👣
not even claiming her rn😵‍💫

middle child💙👣
tell Jayda come fw a nigga🥱🥴

my brother/dad
not claiming you rn either🤦🏾‍♂️

you loved four attachments

i'm young let me live💅🏾.

PrettyIndie😻💅🏾

have fun baee🥳
10:49pm

i will😛
10:51pm

whatever you doing stop!
11:07pm

i'm in the studio with theses dumbasses and von bout to blow up.
11:13pm

he looking at his instagram ang getting worse by the second.
11:26pm

bitch he just threatened to shoot somebody and they ain't even do nun🫤
11:33pm

i don't think its no saving you now, he just walked out.
11:48pm

goodnight, love you lots! 💗
i will make sure you have the funeral of the century.🫶🏾
1:03am

goodnight, love you too💙 &' pray for me
2:47am

my future💙🫦...

I seen your pictures on ig😍😍
10:27pm

strike two. you twerking on other people.
11:06pm

Imma let Jayda taking a body shot off of you slide.
11:14pm

*1 image, 1 video
Lexx wtf. Why the fuck I see her tongue on your neck??!
11:34pm

You can't fucking text back now!!??!?!
11:37pm

Alexus on me you got life fucked up😂🤣
11:40pm

Then some nigga behind you while you twerking🤣
*1 image
11:44pm

You bet not give my pussy away to Dess, Jayda, or nobody and I mean that shit
12:03am

I can't wait till you come home baby😘
12:17am

Goodnight Alexus. I love you💙
12:43am

goodnight baby, I love you too💙

2:52am

Oh shit...

I'm fucked.

He got to calm at the end. I think he might be crazy.

😧

What if he wanna kill me?

This my fault, I'm accepting that right now.

This alcohol and this brightness making my head hurt.

I put my phone down and turned on my other side. I pulled the cover over my head and drifted to sleep.

thoughts?

comments?

suggestions on anything?

did y'all like this fr?

i needed some drama, craziness, whatever you wanna call it...

what do y'all think needs to happen?

what y'all think is gonna happen?

what y'all wanna see happen?

vote for me...

finished: December 17, 2022 \ 4:03 p.m.

1,950 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

978K 37.8K 34
"Put a ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ opp b*tch in the morgue, call that b*tch drop dead ๐ ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ." - KV
174K 8.8K 17
"๐„๐—๐๐„๐‚๐“ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐“๐Ž ๐๐„ ๐€ ๐‹๐Ž๐๐† ๐‚๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐–๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š๐ˆ๐' ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐๐„ ๐‚๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐’๐ˆ๐๐๐„๐‘."
5.5K 410 11
Just like any other city, the beauty of Chicago lies within the eye of the beholder. Despite the horrors that marked every local news outlet, to the...
27.4K 346 19
๐‘๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐! ๐€๐ฌ๐ค ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž.โ™ก ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•๐ญ๐ก, ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐„๐ง๐๐ž๏ฟฝ...