ššˆš„š‚š„ šš˜ šš„š€š‚š„

By Dreiahwrites

" I just don't understand... Janien has everything She ever wanted... why would she want to throw her life aw... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV

VI

263 25 1
By Dreiahwrites

August walked down the crowded hallway of Carter Academy, while her head hung low. She wore her blue Carter Academy uniform shirt with khaki pants, and she sported her white and blue dunks. It felt a little weird today, as she had some coming out to do to her best friend and peers around her.

August hated putting on this fake persona. She wanted to feel and be authentic, hoping her loved ones would accept her for who she was.

" you look nice today," Jayson winked as he bit down his bottom lip. August smiled as she waved at him and continued down the hallway.

Jayson has always been the flirtatious type, especially when it came to August.

"Welcome in," Mrs. Easely greeted at the classroom door. " how are you doing this morning, Aug? " she asked, as her smile turned into a concerning look once she saw August wasn't her usual loud and happy self.

" doing great," August Nodded as she sat in the front of the classroom. Lynn, August best friend, knitted her eyebrows in confusion as she realized August didn't notice her today.

" Alright, class, let's take our seats and open up our think-pads," Ms. Easley instructed while glancing over at August.

" Are you sure you're alright? " Easely noticed August's legs bobble up and down rapidly, indicating that something was bothering her.

" Why are you acting differently? " A student whispered, causing August to lie on her desk. Soft cries were heard as she snuggled her head into her arms.

Easely patted August back before whispering to her. " come meet me in the hallway. Let's talk about it " August quickly slid out of her seat and continued covering her face from the falling tears.

" explain to me what happened. " Ms. Easely Told her as she uncovered August's eyes.

Martha Easely is an English teacher at Carter Academy. Easely made sure to grow close bonds with her students; she didn't want to get to just get to know them academically, but more of a mental stand point as well. She felt as if you Understand a child for who they are inside. It shouldn't matter what's outside. It's all about a child's mentality, whether they can understand what she was teaching, and if they didn't, she would strategize a way to help them reach their full potential.

"I was a mother before I became a teacher... now tell me, what's bothering you, August? " Ms. Easely quoted as her motherly instincts awakened.

August took a deep sigh. She trusted Ms. Easely. August knew Ms. Easely wasn't the judgmental type. She was always the type to have an answer for anything.

" I- I am Gay, Ms. Easely," August announced. There was a brief silence, as Ms. Easely sealed her lips, and nodded her head.

" Your sexuality plays a big role in your life, I know," Ms. Easely said, " and you're probably worrying yourself about telling your parents," she added.

" But don't beat yourself up about it, August. You can't control one's perspective." She assured her.

"It's not that easy when you have a preacher as a dad and A strict religious mother," August said.

" August, I know your father... and I feel that he will be very understanding, as far as your mother... She has no say in what your choice of sexuality is, " Easely explained. " I'm going to be completely honest with you, your parents may disagree with you, but they will always love you... You come from a strongly bonded family both ways," she reassured her.

August nodded. " promise me one thing, you won't continue to beat yourself up over things you don't have control over? " Ms. Easely questioned as August proceeded to nod her head.

" Always, come to me if you ever need to talk... you know I'm down to hear anything," Ms. Easely told her as she guided August back into the classroom.

" settle down, class," Ms. Easely semi-yelled as the students returned to their seats. " Today, we are going to be Going over chapter 5 in our book 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬. "

__

Janien sat in the break room of her job, scrolling on Facebook. An Instagram advertisement popped up on her screen, making her click it. She remembered Bryce asking her did she have Instagram and was curious to see what it was about.

Janien pressed the Instagram icon after it finished downloading. She entered her First, Last name, email, and password. Janien twisted her lips as her eyes wandered around the room, thinking of a username.

" JanienMarie" she thought as she typed in her first and middle name. Janien scrolled down her camera roll, looking for a picture to post for her profile picture. After she found one, she roamed around the app a bit to build more familiarity with it.

" would you like to discover your contacts?" Janien read aloud as she clicked sync to confirm it.

A list of friends and family showcased her screen, making sure to press follow on all of them, except for her father and mother. Janien knew not to add them on social media because that was her only freedom to real life.

Janien slouched in the office chair as she crossed her legs on the table. She then interlocked her hands together before taking a deep breath.

"Relax," she thought as her mind began to take control of her body. Janien suffers heavily from Anxiety, sometimes so bad it triggers her asthma, making it hard for her to breathe, and when she can breathe, she has coughing attacks.

Janien kept her eyes closed when she heard the door crack open. She felt a pair of hands massaging her shoulders as she continued her breathing techniques.

When the hands stopped massaging, Janien sat in the office chair, looking back to see who worked wonders on her shoulders.

" Ms. Parker? " Janien eyebrows knitted together as she realized her patient was massaging her shoulders.

"Shuga, don't worry. I went to school for chiropractic," Ms.Parker chuckled.

" I just wanted to introduce you to my family; they are coming soon. " Ms. Parker announced, as a smile plastered her face.

Janien sipped on her Iced coffee before responding. "all right now, ms. Parker, but let's get to your room before they come looking for you, " Janien replied as she grabbed her coffee and keys from the table.

Janien held Ms. Parker's hand as the two returned to her room. " ok, let's sit you down... Do you need something else before I go? " Janien asked while she cleaned Ms. Parker's food table.

"Yes, there they are! " Ms. Parker said as her family walked through the door.

"Knock knock "

" hey, granny "

" Hello, mama "

"Hello, granny, I want you to meet my boyfriend. " a familiar voice spoke from behind Janien, who continued to clean the table.

" Your a handsome young fella; what's your name Hunni? " Mrs. Parker questioned.

"I'm Bryce, Bryce Johnson"

Janien turned around, making eye contact with both Valerie and Bryce. " Oh, and this is Janien, whom I call my granddaughter, " Ms. Parker announced, making Janien force a smile and wave.

" Nice to meet all of you " Janien nodded as she continued tidying up Mrs. Parker's room.

" Umm... ma'am," Valerie tapped Janien's shoulder. " do you mind finishing when her family leaves? I find it disturbing cleaning while she has company, " Valerie smirked, causing Janien to shoot her an annoyed glance.

" she's okay baby" Ms. Parker assured her.

" I don't mind at all, " Janien said sternly as she brushed past Bryce's shoulder before exiting the room.

Janien stopped by the break room, grabbing her Tote out of her locker. She adjusts it on her shoulder before entering the code on her lock.

She continued down the hallways, walking at a speedy pace until she reached the double doors at the end of the hall. The sun glowed on her melanin skin as she opened the car door to her Mercedes Benz.

The car door slammed as Janien shifted gear to drive; she was so mind-boggled that all she thought about was stripping from her scrubs and lying in her comfort zone.

Bryce followed the directions Valerie had given to go to the nursing home. It was Tuesday afternoon, and Valerie and her family had plans to visit her grandmother Izena Parker.

Since Bryce was free today, he volunteered to take Valerie to see her grandmother. Bryce pulled into the nursing home's parking lot, which seemed quite familiar.

"This is where Janien works, " he thought, just before he spotted her Mercedes Parked at the front of the building. Bryce sighed before parking his car.

"Are you coming in? " Valerie asked as Bryce scratched the back of his head.

"Uh.. yea, " he said, opening the car door. Valerie and Bryce stood by the car, waiting for more of the family to arrive.

Shortly after, the two arrived... More of the family came pulling into the parking lot. " sorry, Hilary didn't want to come, " Mrs. Evans said as she shut the door to her Ford explorer.

Ms. Evans glanced at Bryce twice before knitting her eyebrows together. " Oh, mom, this is Bry-

" Yeah, I know, " Mrs. Evans Nodded awkwardly as she pressed the button on the door.

" Who are you here to see? " a lady spoke over through the Doorbell ring.

" Izena Parker, this is her Daughter, " Ms. Evans responded before hearing the door unlock.

Bryce walked down the nursing home hallway, hoping not to cross paths with Janien. They hadn't spoken since last night when she was drunk... and he didn't want to be seen with Valerie.

" ok, let's sit you down... you need something else before I go?" Bryce smacked his lips silently as he heard Janien's voice Entering Ms. Parker's room.

Valerie grabbed Bryce's hand as she walked up to her grandmother after her family said they're hellos. She introduced Bryce as Janien turned around, giving the two a glance.

Bryce watched as Valerie tapped Janien's shoulder, asking if she could leave the room while Ms. Parker's family accompanied her.

Janien brushed past Bryce's shoulder as she left the room. Bryce felt the animosity being pressed on him by Janien. He sensed her demeanor changed seeing him with Val.

As the week passed, Janien found herself digging deeper into a deep depression; She wasn't herself anymore.

Her first encounter with a man had been swept away in minutes. She noticed how Valerie and Bryce posted pictures on Instagram confirming their relationship, which triggered her mind even more.

How could he be so deceiving, having Me thinking we were onto something? " Janien wrote in her diary.

" I need a drink, " Janien thought to herself as she sighed deeply before closing her diary. Picking up her phone, she clicked on her best friend's contact sending her a quick message.

𝐓𝐚𝐞
- wyd, I wanna drink🤦🏾‍♀️.

Tae, Rosalina, and Janien sat at the bar of club nine. Luckily Tae's cousin Oscar was working security tonight, which gave the girls a free pass.

Even though Tae's father owned the nightclub, he wouldn't dare let Taeleigh nor her friends go in. He stood the governmental orders and didn't want to risk shutdowns to any of his clubs.

" Can I get a shot of vodka with a bottle of orange juice to chase? " Tae ordered as the bartender nodded her head.

"And for you?"

" Can I get, uh, a shot of 1880 straight, no mixer " Rosalina ordered, as her thick accent rolled off her tongue?

Rosalina is Taeleigh and Janien's friend. The three met back at Carter academy; they were in their  9th-grade year and have been friends ever since.

"And I'll take a shot of patron Red Bull for a chaser," Janien ordered as the bartender smiled.

The girls shared a great laughter as they sat at the bar. Janien could admit, the liquor was really bringing out her wild side, she was carefree drunken.

Shortly after the girls finished their drinks, Janien called for an Uber as they were too drunk to drive back home.

" so fucking drunk, " Rosa recorded herself, twirling her hair and biting her bottom lip.

Janien grabbed the remote, went to YouTube, and played some City Girls that she had recently added to her playlist.

Tae knew what type of timing Janien was on; she felt a slap on her ass as she twerked to the music.  Rosa joined Tae in twerking as Janien slapped her ass too.

" ayeee, " Rosa laughed, as her dress kept rising from the way her Butt was jiggling.

Janien felt Rosalina, threw her panties as she continued to twerk. " Ouu girl, you touching my kitty " Rosa giggled, as she stopped twerking.

Janien pulled Rosalina into a kiss she slapped her ass again. " take this off, " Janien whispered as she helped Rosalina lift her dress off of her.

Rosalina wore a Victoria Secret lace set underneath her dress, which activated Janien even more as she played with Rosa Breast.

Tae held Rosalina's neck as she sat behind her, whispering into her ear. Janien planted kisses down Rosa's body, making her moan until she reached her clit.

Janien stuck her middle and index finger in Rosa's hole, pumping as she swirled her tongue around her clit. Janien then slid her tongue in and out of Rosa's spot, making Rosa's Body jerk each time.

It was satisfying seeing her friend Moan and squirm around from the pleasure she was giving.

Tae stimulated Rosa's breast, as Janien kept using her tongue. Momentarily, Rosa had reached her climax, and now it was Janien's turn for pleasure.

Tae laid Janien flat on the floor, before spreading her legs. "Ass up " Rosa cursed, as she smacked Tae's ass.

Tae arched her back, as she continued eating Janien's pussy. " fuck! " Janien moaned, as she rubbed her clit, as Tae stuck her tongue in and out of her entrance.

Shortly after, Keys jiggled the door nob, causing the girls to get up and put on their clothes quickly.

Taeleigh's parents invited their self in, as they waved to the girls who were now sitting on the couch.

" Hello Girls " Tina said, as she placed a bag of Wing stop  on the counter.

" why is your shirt on backwards honey? " Eric questioned, as he knitted his eyebrows.

" I just threw it on " Tae lied. " anyways what bring y'all by, y'all don't ever stop by, especially uninvited " she said, as she mumbled the last part.

" haven't seen my daughter in a while, miss you at home " Tina wailed, as she kept her head down.

" but mommy, I literally just got my apartment not even two weeks now " Tae announced, as she let out a light chuckle.

" I know... but I miss my baby " Tina said. " A mother always going to be sad, when their child leaves the nest " Tina expressed.

Janien's phone began to ring, causing her to dismiss herself from the living room. It was Bryce. Janien smacked her lips before declining the call, but it didn't do any Good when he kept calling back to back.

" Yes" Janien answered dryly, as she place the call on speaker.

" where you at, I wanna see you "

" no, aren't you with Val—

" No bruh, I wanna see you . " Bryce interrupted, causing Janien to silently roll her eyes.

She definitely wanted to see him as well, but not on a friendly level. She wanted to question him, about Valerie and ask him why did he play with her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 53.7K 34
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
382K 9.8K 32
Princess Marie, a renowned troublemaker of Paris has entered the Ton. Marriage, children and any prospect of love have always been a š˜„š˜¦š˜µš˜¦š˜“š˜µš˜¦š˜§...
46.1K 2K 19
"Show me somethin' different once, I come from where there's no love." COPYRIGHT 23. #1 ATLANTA 05/01/2024 šŸ†
156K 2.6K 47
just read