𝗥𝗲𝗱 | JJk ✔️

By bubbletaeu

"That dress-" he says, eyes raking down your body. "-is 𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘯 fucking distracting." ~~~~~ romcom + action... More

Meet The Cast
01| Mr. Arrogant Bunny
02| Something Else
03| Venomous
04| When Sky Falls
05| Doomed
06| Damn You Disney
07| Sensuous
08| Furry Little Being
09| Lapity-tap-tap
10| Hide & Seek
11| No Deal, Asshat
12| Lil Meow
13| Guns & Cookie
14| Strip
15| The Tracker
16| Rudolph?
17| Like A Genie
18| Phone Call
19| 7 Eleven
20| Masque-raid
21| Home Sweet Hoe
22| Lying Little Bitch
23| The Grim Reaper
24| We Are Gay
25| Roles Reversed
26| Him or Vincenzo
27| Coochie Destroyer
28| Dancey Dance
29| Leaping Frogs
30| Motor-scape
31| Pub Talk
32| Wet
33| Sincerely, Bunny
34| Stranger Danger
35| Female Dog
36| Dirty Doctor
37| Sherlock Whore
38| Bouncy Boundries
39| Cranberry Lie
40| Bid On Me
42| Red Riding Hood
43| Love In Other Words
44| Entry 1
45| Vibrator Off
46| Chicken & Shrimps
47| Chai Baby
48| I'mposter
49| Black To Red
50| Forgive & Forget
51| Foot Loops
52| Pookie In A Porshe
53| Tae-Proof
54| Love Language
55| Kitty Kat
56| Mask Off
57| Yeontan
58| Fire & Dove
59| Empty Promises
60| Finale: Happy Birthday
Epilogue| On The Desk

41|Fruity Bootie

7.2K 409 264
By bubbletaeu

You have one job tonight.

To bid on your man and go on a date with him.

The MC—Tatcha—a name that reminds you of matcha tea— adjusts her mic on the podium before announcing the last auctioneer.

Jungkook's anchored on the stage, sitting in a very daunting stance as if to challenge you. Bid on me, Red, or else I'm going to sock you with a banana peel.

"Two hundred and fifty thousand dollars, ladies and gentlemen. Who's going to bid on Jeon Jungkook for two hun—" Tatcha's eyes widened at the number of hands that shot up at her words.

Something hot and envious kindles in your chest, and your gaze drifts towards Jungkook on the stage again, his eyes gleaming at you with a command. Raise that damn hand, Red.

Swallowing a brick in your throat, you slowly raise your hand and Jungkook's shoulder shifts.

Although you know that all the funds will be deducted from Jungkook's account, the idea of spending nearly quarter million on him is absurd. Yes, the money goes to charity but seriously?

Tatcha continues to raise the price, until it's only Seo's hand up in the air. You're so lost in thought you don't raise your hand until you feel Jungkook's dovelike eyes burn through your skin.

A little ahead of you, Seo's glaring at you like a witch, her hot pink dress clung to her sweaty chest. She looks at you like this is the Hunger Games and Jungkook is the prized possession.

"Alright, alright. Mr. Jeon is in high demand," Tatcha chuckles. "Let's try this again. What about five hundred and—?"

Your hand jolts up faster than light and Seo's bronze eyes taper at you.

This little blonde mouse is getting on your nerves.

"Seems like we've got a challenge," Tatcha laughs. "Let's raise this up, folks. Jeon Jungkook for eight hun—"

Seo's hand shot up before Tatcha can finish. Paranoid, you raise your hand so fast that you smack an old woman's head next to you.

Your eyes widen at her. "Sorry! Are you okay?" The lady slowly turns to send you a look of scorn. "Your date ditched you. Serves you right."

You blink at her in confusion before realizing that Luc is no longer in the seat next to you. 

Shit. That's not good.

Frowning, you bring yourself to look around, but catch Jungkook's eyes on the stage instead. He raises a fine brow at you, and you nervously squirm in your place.

By the 10th bid, Tatcha grows antsy behind the microphone. At this point, the auction will go on forever.

Then she clears her throat, gaze flicking to you and Seo.

"This will be our last bid," she says, forcing a smile. "I like to call it the lightning round. First hand in the air claims our CEO. Are we ready?"

Sweat trails down your temple and you clench your teeth together. "Let's raise this to one million," Tatcha says, earning a few gasps from the audience. "One million for a date with our CEO—"

Seo's hand rises in the air as fast as a jet. You hesitate. For god's sake you can't make Jungkook pay a million dollars for a date with you? That's absurd. This whole thing is absurd.

Before you can settle your thoughts, Tatcha sends you an apologetic smile.

"And sold to the stunning lady in hot pink."

It's only when Seo turns to send you a smug smile do you realize what you've done.

The hall erupts into a hearty applause, and you feel your insides burn with something so bitter you cannot look at Jungkook. Except when you do glimpse at him, he's staring at you emotionless.

He's not angry at all.

Was he simply so mad that his emotional palette wore out?

Then he looks away from you, standing to shake hands with Tatcha and the bidders once the auction is over. He looks eerily calm that it freaks you out.

The orchestra soon starts to play, its music crescending like the rising storm of fury in your chest when you catch Seo and Jungkook making their way to the dance floor together.

Seo's smiling up at Jungkook so brightly like she just won the lottery. Maybe tonight she did.

They start to dance and you sit by an open table, right across a crowd of loud old people. You don't know anyone here except Namjoon and the others but where the hell are they?

Every now and then, your eyes are drawn towards Seo and Jungkook. His hand is firm on her tiny waist as he dances with her, his expression firm.

Seo says something to Jungkook then laughs at her own words. You cannot see Jungkook's face from this angle.

A grim feeling of loneliness overshadows you as you stand in a corner, watching everyone enjoy themselves. You don't mind solitude, no. It's the fact that you put yourself into this position is what makes you feel pathetic.

Nevertheless you can't have Jungkook telling you what to do. You work for his company. Not for him.

And there's also another side to it. You being the only brown one here sets you apart like a fish out of water. So you don't take it to heart when a group of people stop by to tell you that you did a great job hosting the auction.

In the next half hour, you decide to grab a side of pastries from the buffet when you feel the presence of a man behind you. A familiar honeydew scent stirs your senses into mild vertigo and you curse.

You're not ready to face him right now.

"Red."

A feather flutters in your heart like the wings of a million butterflies. One word. One damn word and you're prisoned.

"Shouldn't you be with your date... dating?" You ask, turning and immediately freezing when you realize how close he is to you.

Jungkook leans in to casually grab a pastry behind you, his inner arm grazing your sides and making your heart race so fast you're holding your breath.

Then in one go, he brings the pastry to his mouth, chewing before swallowing. There's some vanilla frosting on his lips and your fingers twitch to your sides.

You try not to swallow when his tongue flicks against his lower lip to swipe the frosting off.

Jungkook stares at you cooly, offering you his hand. "Will you dance with me?"

Are you kidding?

You narrow your eyes at him, sending him a sarcastic smile. Then before you can turn to walk away from him, Jungkook grabs your arm, gently bringing you with him as he strides to the dance floor.

"Hey!" You hiss at him, trying to wiggle out of his grip but to no avail.

"I'm not dancing with—"

"Shut up and take my hand."

Few people turn to send you weird glances, and you glare up at Jungkook before placing your hand in his. Satisfied, he takes your other hand and positions it on his shoulder.

Your heart is racing a million times per second you can hardly hear yourself think. His toned chest is right in your lane of sight but you simply cannot look away—

"Get closer," demands Jungkook, and you scowl at him.

"I'm going to kick you in the nuts if you don't stop bossing me around."

Woah there, Y/N. Way to get fired.

There's a brief second where Jungkook pauses his dancing, seemingly taken back by your outbreak but he recovers, raising a brow at you.

"You have a fetish for my anatomy."

Your jaw nearly hits the floor. "Excuse me?"

One of the corners of Jungkook's lips tug. "I gave you one job," he says, ignoring your reaction. "Why didn't you bid on me?"

You look away from him, unable to recover from his words. "Because," you say, bringing yourself back to the conversation. "Because that's what I wanted."

Jungkook's jaw clenches at your frankness. "What you want, Red—" He says, leaning in so only you can hear. "—Is me."

A tether shifts in your chest. "Speak for yoursef." You glare at him, and that only makes Jungkook narrow his eyes at you smugly.

"You're not denying it. You want me."

Another thud in your heart. Jungkook's hand tightens over your waist and he brings you closer to him.

You swallow at the sight of Seo, chugging a glass of champagne as she drills holes in your hand over Jungkook's shoulder. "Your date is 10 feet from us. Do not look at me like that."

"I will look at you however I please. You look remarkably in element tonight."

Your heart skips a beat but you shake the flutter off. "People are watching," you grunt through clenched teeth. "You don't want to be caught in a scandal."

"Arrest me, then," Jungkook rasps in your ear. "How scandalous can we get? I'm curious."

"Jungkook," you warn and he brings you even closer to him. "Yes, Red?"

You roll your eyes. "Drop the act. We both know you have absolutely no affect on me."

Before anything, Jungkook stops dancing, pausing to look at you. "Sweetheart," he grunts with a whisper. "You better watch that mouth of yours because I'm going to kiss you so hard, so fucking hard in front of all these people that my name is the only word that comes out of you for the rest of the night."

You freeze, staring up at him in horror. Your cheeks heat up but Jungkook's face remains neutral, like he had just offered you a ride home.

When the music ends, he leans in again. "Don't ever disregard my orders again. Understood?"

You still cannot get over his words. "You...you..."

Jungkook sighs, glancing behind you.

"Where did your date go?"

Your head snaps up. "My... my..."

His gaze hardens on you. "Red. Your date. Where is he?"

"My date?" you ask, blinking at him. "Oh he left. The reaper—"

"Who?"

You stare up at Jungkook.

Fuck.

Jungkook had no idea that Luc—your date was the Reaper.

You're damned.

He closes the space between you, eyes darkening. "You're telling me you invited the Grim Reaper to my auction, Red?"

"Um..." you nervously say. "I didn't—"

You're not sure what it was, but a sound, something like a mic being dropped against an amplifier blares in your eardrums and you shriek.

Jungkook tenses in front of you, snapping around. You hear Tatcha's voice from the stage, her face shaped in utter paranoia. "Please excuse this interruption," she says, her voice wavering. "The surveillance quarters have detected an illegal armed break-in in this building. Please remain secured in this room until further notice. Thank you."

The instant her announcement is said, the lights in here flicker off and everyone erupts into sheer panic.

"For fucks sake, Red" Jungkook curses next to you, grabbing your hand in a vice grip.

There's an intruder in the building.

"Luc," you grunt. "That asshole."

"Stay in here," Jungkook howls. "And do not leave the auditorium, understand?"

You frown at him. "Where are you going?"

"I need to make sure all my important files are—"

"Are you insane?"

Jungkook ignores you, heading straight for the doors that people back away from. He turns to you. "Do not leave this place. I'll be back."

You shake your head at him. "Luc's whole goddamn army is probably raiding this building. Do you have a death wish?"

"You are the reason this is happening," he hisses. "You brought him here, Red. And now he's going to destroy my company and you'll be responsible. So the least you can do is be quiet and stay in here."

With that, he opens the door before walking out. Shaking your head, you follow him with a nervous jog. The lights in the hallways have also gone out.

You peer left and right before following Jungkook, hearing hushes of people and the shuffling of chairs from the auditorium. Jungkook's shoulder is acute as he walks, not giving a care in the world.

The man still doesn't realize that you're following behind him.

But your heels give away, and Jungkook spins around, his eyes widening slightly. "Jesus Red, I told you—"

"Do not waste your time trying to get me to stay because I'm coming with you wherever the hell you go."

Jungkook's jaw tightens. "You're the most stubborn woman I've ever met."

You roll your eyes at him, just as he presses the elevator but a warning yellow light beeps. Jungkook curses. "Damn it. They malfunctioned the elevators."

Soon after, you hear a loud thump from somewhere, and Jungkook grabs you by the arm, shoving you inside a nearby door.

It's a door to a staircase. You look up at the spiral of staircases before glancing at Jungkook. "What should we do? Did you call the police?"

Jungkook gives you a look. "Of course I did. But we can't wait for them. Let's go upstairs."

You follow him, climbing up the stairs with your heels in your hands so there's not a single sound. "What floor do we stop at to get your files?"

Something close to scorn leaves Jungkook's throat. "Twenty seventh."

You swallow, feeling your knees burn as you hurry up the stairs, grasping the handle as you go.

For a while, the two of you are climbing without stall until you feel your legs burn out completely. "W—Wait," you breathe out, panting before you stop.

Jungkook looks back at you. He isn't even sweating.

You collapse onto the stairs, feeling nauseous. "I need to... fuck," you curse.

Something shifts in Jungkook's gaze as he stares at you "Now is not the time, Red."

Sighing, you glance up at him, annoyed that he's seeing you at your worst right now. "Can... can we take a 30 second break?"

Jungkook's lips part in response but he only stares at you for a moment. "Please don't choke me for this."

Before anything, he grabs you by the hips and flings you over his shoulder like a sack of rice.

Not even bridal style?

Your head spins for a second before your eyes adjust onto a perfect pair of butt. You blink.

"What the actual hot cakes."

Jungkook wavers for a split second on the stairs before he continues his pace. "I never know what comes out of your mouth."

"The view from up here is fruity."

Jungkook lets out a strangled sound from his throat. "If you don't shut up, Red, I'm going to spank you."

You gulp. "You wouldn't dare."

Horror shapes your face when you feel something hard hit your ass.

Oh hell no.

"I'm going to kill you."

The man flexes his shoulder, his muscles tensing beneath you. "I've lost count of how many times you've said that to me."

You clench your teeth, feeling heat kindle between your legs.

Thank the heavens you're wearing a long dress and not a skimpy skirt. Although why do you still wish you would have worn a skirt? You shake your head. You do not wish that.

"You can always put me down, you know. I can walk now."

And Jungkook does, not hesitating a moment. It takes you a second to re-adjust your vision before you follow Jungkook up the stairs, trying not to look at his ass.

Then, you're not sure if you imagined it, but a few floors above, you catch a black clad figure staring down at you, a rifle clutched in their hand.

"Jung—!" The man brings his rifle to aim it at Jungkook, but before he can shoot, you grab Jungkook's shoulder and bring him down with you. A loud bang erupts and you flinch, struggling under Jungkook's weight.

"Red," he rasps, "Are you alright?"

You stand with him and he grabs you, shoving you behind him. "Stay back." The black clad man hurries down the stairs, aiming his gun acutely at your direction.

Jungkook lurches forward, hammer striking the man's gun away before elbowing him hard in the gut. You gasp when the man punches Jungkook across the jaw.

A hot blooded rage courses through your veins and you grab the fallen gun from the floor before striking it with force against the man's head, knocking him out.

Jungkook's eyes go slightly wide. "Where did you learn to do that?"

You smirk at him. "You're not the only one who can do tricks." Jungkook rolls his eyes, taking your hand. "Let's go. And stay—"

"Behind you, I know."

After climbing a few more floors, the two of you finally reach the 27th floor. You follow behind Jungkook as he strides towards his office.

The door is left open and you just know the intruder was in here.

Jungkook treads forward with big strides, and you follow behind him, heartbeat loud as a cricket.

"Luc came in here," you say, looking around. "Probably looking for something."

Jungkook stares at his opened drawers. "And he found it."

Your eyes are drawn to the mess on the floor. "But your drawers are locked with a key only you have."

Jungkook stares hard at the drawer before slowly looking at you.

"That only means one thing."

Your eyes widen in realization.

"Luc works here."

~~~~~

A/N: Unedited. Wrote this on a bumpy school bus to a field trip. Also YN and Jk's romance is slow but the heat is coming . Promise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 3.4K 20
"Who are you?" "Sweetheart I'm your husband" "What?" Jungkook x Reader Fanfiction *Apologizing in advance this story is so bad but read it if you'd...
5.9M 205K 40
❝ Your love for someone can make you loathe yourself ❞ "Why are you late?" I asked him. He dropped his coat on the couch and seemed tired. "I had som...
4M 178K 58
"Why do they call you Indigo?" "It's the last color they see before they die." Cover by @hoseqx Some rankings: #13 Fanfiction #14 BTS #1 Yoongi #67 T...
536K 22.8K 56
❝ You're so keen on pointing fingers at me. ❞ ❝ Isn't that a given? Girls like you ruin lives. ❞ ❝ And what? Guys like you save lives, I assume? ❞...