๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ | JJk โœ”๏ธ

By bubbletaeu

"That dress-" he says, eyes raking down your body. "-is ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฏ fucking distracting." ~~~~~ romcom + action... More

Meet The Cast
01| Mr. Arrogant Bunny
02| Something Else
03| Venomous
04| When Sky Falls
05| Doomed
06| Damn You Disney
07| Sensuous
08| Furry Little Being
09| Lapity-tap-tap
10| Hide & Seek
11| No Deal, Asshat
12| Lil Meow
13| Guns & Cookie
14| Strip
15| The Tracker
16| Rudolph?
17| Like A Genie
18| Phone Call
19| 7 Eleven
20| Masque-raid
21| Home Sweet Hoe
22| Lying Little Bitch
23| The Grim Reaper
24| We Are Gay
25| Roles Reversed
26| Him or Vincenzo
27| Coochie Destroyer
28| Dancey Dance
29| Leaping Frogs
30| Motor-scape
31| Pub Talk
32| Wet
33| Sincerely, Bunny
34| Stranger Danger
35| Female Dog
36| Dirty Doctor
37| Sherlock Whore
38| Bouncy Boundries
39| Cranberry Lie
40| Bid On Me
41|Fruity Bootie
42| Red Riding Hood
43| Love In Other Words
44| Entry 1
45| Vibrator Off
46| Chicken & Shrimps
47| Chai Baby
48| I'mposter
49| Black To Red
50| Forgive & Forget
51| Foot Loops
52| Pookie In A Porshe
53| Tae-Proof
54| Love Language
56| Mask Off
57| Yeontan
58| Fire & Dove
59| Empty Promises
60| Finale: Happy Birthday
Epilogue| On The Desk

55| Kitty Kat

4.5K 300 247
By bubbletaeu

"Fuck you."

Jungkook's hawk eyes narrow down at you. "I see you've run out of words to defend yourself."

"Look," you hiss, fisting your hands. "We both fucked up equally as bad so can we just come to consensus about it? Because I know damn right that beyond all that fighting and bickering, we'd..we'd uh kiss a slug for each other."

 What the flip, Y/N. What are you even saying?

You would kiss no slug's ass for this asshole.

There's a brilliant second of confusion on his face but the coldness of his aura makes your heart swirl with dread.

Somewhere in the back, Namjoon tells you to drop it but you can't. You near Jungkook, feeling your heart beat faster. "We kissed," you say with a whisper so only he can hear. "Last night, we-"

"Last night was a mistake," he spits, and you flinch. His eyes go dark. "It should have never happened so move on."

"We're past that," you adjoin immediately, making him snort in ridicule.

"I'm not past it," he scowls. "I did want you last night but a lot has happened since then. Now- you're just a pawn I can use to lure Junghyun into giving up the disc."

"All that has happened-" you grunt back, "-Is the truth. We found out it had been Junghyun all this time. Why does he have to ruin our relationship? Don't you get it? He wants us to be apart. We cannot give him what he wants."

Jungkook narrow his eyes at you. "Do not confuse what the Reaper wants from what you want, Y/N."

Cold rattles in your heart and you swallow. "We've got more important things to take care of," Namjoon interrupts, his voice solemn. "Now is not the time to argue-No offense."

"None taken," you retort, eyes tapering at Jungkook who stares back at you equally as frustrated.

You turn away from him abruptly, making your hair smack against his face. You can hear his teeth grinding in annoyance as you grab a pocket knife from the cabinet.

Bea appears behind you, chewing aggressively on an imaginary gum. "Personally? I don't think ya'll are gonna like end up together."

She reaches a hand to grab a weapon when you stop her, wanting to smack that carefree expression off her face. "What makes a nutjob like you think you're capable of possessing a weapon?"

Bea rolls her eyes, stretching a hand for the door again when you block her. "I suggest you back up and keep that chin down like a good little dog or I will put this pocketknife to use."

Her expression darkens. "Don't act like you're all that, sweetheart. I've been a part of Bangtan longer than your mommy lived."

There's a tightness in the side of your jaw that you unclench. "At least I live knowing my mother never sold my life for a speck of weed."

Bea swallows, her hands fisted. "You watch your mouth, little girl, or I'll drive my fist in there."

"Okay, ladies," Jin interrupts, standing between you and Bea. "Let's shake off all that negative energy and appreciate girlhood, for a moment, okay? You guys are on the same team here."

"Girlhood," you mock with a witchy voice, and Noel rolls her eyes at the two of you, breaking open a big cardboard box in the center of the room. The sound of the ripping attracts everyone's attention.

She pulls out several packages of clothing that's individually wrapped before flinging it to everyone in the room. She flings one at you, and you catch it in time before it hits your face.

"Good aim," you drawl, looking at the outfit in the bag. "Disguises?"

It was a black cargo pant and a black geared jacket. An outfit the Reaper's cult wore.

"Put your gears on with the masks fellas," Jin announces, passing around the cardboard box with white "ghost face" masks.

The sound of plastic resounds around you. You swallow, grabbing a mask from the box before wearing it. You could barely see the corners of your vision.

"Badass," Yoongi grumbles next to you. You turn, trying not to laugh because the mask was too big on his face.

Soon, the room breaks into chaos as everyone starts to change into their gears. Right in front of your eyes, Noel takes her top off, revealing her black bra.

On instinct, your gaze drifts towards Jungkook, but he's staring down at something on the table.

Everyone's changing and that makes you feel pressured to change but you're so... insecure. Not because eveyone has abs but because you've never changed in front of anyone but yourself.

Taehyung's eyes, you notice, keeps drifting towards Noel and you raise a brow at him when he catches your gaze. He blushes like rose, looking away embarrassed.

There's no bathroom here that you can change into. In the end, you decide to let everyone leave the room before you decide to change. Jungkook's the last one to leave and try not to imagine that he intentionally stayed back to see you. Because after all that he's said to you, that would be clown behavior.

He raises a brow at you. "We don't have all the time in the world."

The look of scorn on his face makes you realize just how much he hates you. "The faster you leave, the faster I get ready," you grit out. "Logic's not in your vocab, I see."

He narrows his eyes at you, nearing you with slow steps. "You wanna talk logic? Whose shoulder are you going to use to climb your way out of here?"

You hate when he's got comebacks for you. "Fine," you say. "Turn around."

When he doesn't move, you glower at him. "Me dear Jungkook. Will you please turn your ass around so I can change?"

He stares at you hard for a moment before folding his hands to his chest. "Ten seconds," he says, then turns around.

"But-"

"10...9."

You quickly take your top off, scrabbling to take the wrapper off before you put the gear over your head. Then you take your jeans off, glancing up briefly to make sure he's still looking away.

"4...3.."

You wear the cargo pants, belting it but the metal buckle adjustment is too loose. You try to tighten your pants but you need to prod another hole through the leather belt to make it tighter.

"What's taking so long?" Jungkook grumbles after he finishes counting.

"Uh. The belt isn't tight enough."

He hesitates to turn around. "I'm dressed," you assure. He turns to look at you, eyes falling up and down your figure. "You're drowning in that," he says, and you glare at him.

"I can fold the hem. Can you poke another hole in my belt? To make it tighter."

He hesitates but then steps close to you, his long tendon fingers reaching down to unbuckle your pants. "You're so troublesome," he mutters under his breath, and you try not to stare directly at his chest as he towers over you.

Was that a compression shirt he was wearing? Nevermind.

His eyes were focused solely on the belt before he grabs his machete, and you shiver when he brings the tip of the cold metal down to your pelvis.

His lifts your shirt a little, his cold finger grazing your skin. Then he presses the tip to the belt. "This good?" He says, pointing to the belt. You swallow, looking down and accidentally bumping your forehead against his.

"Uh. Yeah," you say. "That's perf-" He presses the tip against the belt to make a vertical hole, tugging your pelvis towards him as he applies pressure.

You try not to notice the feeling of his dick against your lower belly. "I felt that," you point out savagely, and you felt Jungkook's fingers pause mid motion.

Something catches in the air, and then it happens.

It happens so fast you don't realize it.

But his hand-in a matter of just seconds-closes around your neck, your back slammed against the wall behind, his face inches away from you.

"Why do you make it so fucking hard to hate you, Red?"

Your heart is racing so fast it bangs against your ripcage. His breath was all over your skin, all over your mouth, spinning you off your axis and you cannot think, cannot breathe when he's looking at you like this.

"I-I-."

He applies the slightest amount of pressure as he attempts to choke you, making a small moan- of pleasure and pain-escape your lips. Then he grabs your chin with his thumb, angling your lips directly in front of him.

"You've misjudged me, insulted me, deprived me of every damn ounce of my honor but why-just why do I still want you? Why, every time I look at you, I want to kiss you. Damn you, Red. I want to fuck you right now and cuff you to that table with this belt-"

You take his mouth in yours.

He freezes, and you bring your arms around his neck, on your toes as you devour him. Then with a low grunt, he slams both your hands over your head, pressing them against the cold cabinet door behind.

"Jungkook," you moan, feeling his hand slide under your top. He reaches his fingers under you bra before grazing his thumb over your breasts, turning your nipples into firm beads.

"Does this make you feral, Red? My hands on you? Aggressive? You talk about being in control but you just love when I chain you to the wall and strip you apart, don't you?"

You whimper, floundering under his touch as he kisses the side of your lips. "We-We have a mission to run," you rasp out, reminding yourself as well. This is not part of the script.

He leans in to kiss you harder, taking your nipple between his fingers before pinching them aggressively. "I want to strip your clothes off until you're as naked as the day you were born."

Nothing could make your senses whirl like it does when he speaks to you like that. You choke out a scream. "God Jungkook."

His pupils dilate when his name leaves your lips. "I want to kiss you until you beg me to stop," he says against your lips, and you inhale sharply, arching your back when he brings his lips down to your neck and you crane your head up, feeling the tip of his nose brush against your collar bones.

The sudden feel of his hair against your chest makes your head spin. He lowers his mouth until his lips have closed around your breast. And God, the sudden feeling of his mouth against your nipple leaves a trail of jade fire burning your skin.

"Hurry up you love birds!" It was Jin's voice, and it sounded sort of near but as though it was sung from a different dimension. Because all you can focus on is the way Jungkook's mouth plays with the skin on your breasts.

You whine, bitting your lower lip to stop the sounds leaving you. "W-we should go."

Jungkook's hand tightens around your wrist before he curses, sucking the skin over your breasts. "You listen to me. I'm in charge."

"But-"

His other hand drops to your lower back, sliding down to squeeze your ass. "We're not finished until I say so," he says, then yanks your ass towards him. "I don't want you obeying anyone else but me."

You narrow your eyes at him, feeling your feminism fight through the surface. "No," you object firmly, head spinning in mild fantasy. "You don't get to say that to me."

His head raises, lips tugging slyly at the corners. "No?"

You swallow when he brings his hand around to graze his thumb against your pussy. And just like that, you fall apart, gasping for air that burns through your lungs.

"I-" you struggle, feeling so aroused by his hand cupping your pussy. "I won't-arg-sign myself away to any man." God, you're going to cum already.

His smile widens and he strokes his hand against your pussy again, and you nearly crumble to your knees but Jungkook's other hand fastens around your waist. "So much talking yet I see no action."

His fingers dig though the fabric of your pants and you groan in pleasure, rocking your hips against him. He brings his lips to your ears again, whispering. "You belong to me, Red. I own you."

There's a fire burning at the pits of your stomach and you grind harder against his finger. "No," you eek out. "I belong to myself."

The racing of your heart only picks up when he increases his pace. "So much for feminism," he says, and then, before you can hit your climax, he drops his hand to the sides, and steps away from you, making the cold air surround you again.

Something empty fills your chest and you whine, craving for more contact. "Y-You want to stop?"

His gaze burns through your skin and he smiles at you amusingly. "No, Red. I don't want to stop but we have to go."

You punch his shoulder, glaring at him. "You did that on purpose, you asshole."

There's amusement flaring in his expression. Beyond that, there's so much warmth in his eyes that surprises you how easily you were able to melt away his coldness.

He leans to be at your eye level, his forehead grazing yours. "I'm sorry," he whispers, and you blink at him in confusion.

"I should have considered how you felt," he says. "You didn't know what to believe so you assumed the worst. I should have never held that against you."

There's something so precious about the way he apologizes that makes your heart levitate. You swallow, staring down at your shoes before looking up at him. "It's okay. I'm sorry for looking down at you. I should have given your explanation a chance to better my judgement."

Every last degree of coldness from his eyes melts away like a dream-until you could truly see him for the very first time. "Come here," he whispers, grabbing the buckle of your belt to yank your body towards him.

You lean into his hug before laughing to yourself. "We'll kill each other one minute, then make love the next."

His hands go around your waist, thumb stroking the side of your hip. "I'll take both. Especially the later."

There's butterflies dancing the nutcracker in your stomach. "I'm sorry I got you into this," he suddenly says. "I'm so sorry, Red."

A well cages in your throat and you feel the air tighten around your ribcage. You shake your head against his shoulder. "This is our fight. We were always meant to fight together. Besides, I want to be there to see the light leave Junghyun's eyes. Once we kill him, we can finally leave our past behind."

His grip tighens around you and you stroke your palm against his back. "We'll be okay, Pookie. We'll get thought this. Together."

Jungkook lets go to make a face at you. "Do not call me that."

You bite back a smile. For a brief second, the weight of what you're about to do doesn't seem so overwhelming because now you know that he'll be alongside you no matter what.

Briefly, Jungkook brushes his thumb against the side of your head. "Did it hurt?"

Twenty years ago, Junghyun left you that scar on your head when he slammed a rock against your head. It's a case you've unfolded and now it's time to hold him accountable for it.

"If it did, I wouldn't remember," you say. Jungkook leans in to kiss that scar. "Sorry," he says when he realizes he's messed up your bangs in the process.

You smile up at him. "Ready?" He asks, and you nod. When you're under the door of the secret bunker room, Jungkook grabs you by the waist before lifting you in the air so effortlessly you don't have time to panic.

Then you make your way through the door, feeling your cheeks heat up because you just know your ass is in plain sight for him. When you're on top, you turn to look down at him. His lips are curled upward into a smirk.

"I want to shut the door on you and bail."

He raises a fine brow at you. "What makes you think I won't use my machete?"

You laugh, reaching your hand down to him and he lets out a mocking snort. "You're going to take my weight? What are you, Wonder Woman?"

"How did you know?" He bites his cheek to stifle a smile then brings his arms up, his biceps flexing as he reaches a hand over the secret door. "You're impossible to stay mad at."

With a small groan, he brings his body up and you grab his biceps, trying to pull him up. "Oh yeah that totally helps," he says, sarcasm dripping in his tone.

You glare at him. "I can just push you down, you beast."

"And I'll take you right down with me," he retorts.

Jungkook shuts the bunker door and the two of you start to head upstairs, wearing your ghost face masks in the process.

Some time along the way up, you feel something smack your ass, and you turn to Jungkook. "Seriously?"

He grins. "I've always wanted to do that."

You snort, suddenly remembering what he said to you earlier. "Do you really regret last night?"

It's hard to tell his expression under the mask. "I regret not making love to you because I underestimated your kitty's potential."

Your mouth drops to the floor. "Oh my god, will you stop calling it that?"

He laughs, grabbing your hand. "Shh. Keep your volume down, kitty. We don't wanna get caught."

You smack his ass and he tries to spank you again but you turn just in time, dodging it with a laugh.

Jungkook shakes his head at you. You pass by so many of the Reaper's men but none of them spare you suspicious looks. There's ten dozen men terrorizing the strip club.

It was hard to see through the ghost face mask but you try not to keep adjusting it. "Walk straight and try not to talk," Jungkook whispers behind you.

"Got it." You feel his hot breath on the nape of your neck. "What part of no talking do you not understand?"

"But you're talking," you point out savagely.

He pokes your butt cheek with his machete to straighten your posture.

"I said walk straight," he rasps, his hand gazing your ass, "Or else you'll be bending over."

~~~~~

Unedited. Cute chapter before shit goes down 😔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 6.9K 37
"Come on, Jeon. Shoot me." "Why should I?" "Because you want it." ~~~~~~ New Vkook fanfic This story contains smut, violence and strong language. Yo...
558K 29.9K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...
66.5K 1.5K 17
'๐ผ ๐“€๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“๐’น ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“…๐“‡๐‘’๐“‰๐“‰๐“Ž ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡๐“ˆ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐“Š๐“…~' ...
372K 16.4K 61
โshe leaves behind a red kiss.โž in which a cold-hearted murderer finds herself involved with the biggest gang in seoul. โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” @peachies โœ“ highest r...