š—„š—²š—± | JJk āœ”ļø

By bubbletaeu

"That dress-" he says, eyes raking down your body. "-is š˜„š˜¢š˜®š˜Æ fucking distracting." ~~~~~ romcom + action... More

Meet The Cast
01| Mr. Arrogant Bunny
02| Something Else
03| Venomous
04| When Sky Falls
05| Doomed
06| Damn You Disney
07| Sensuous
08| Furry Little Being
09| Lapity-tap-tap
10| Hide & Seek
11| No Deal, Asshat
12| Lil Meow
13| Guns & Cookie
14| Strip
15| The Tracker
16| Rudolph?
17| Like A Genie
18| Phone Call
19| 7 Eleven
20| Masque-raid
21| Home Sweet Hoe
22| Lying Little Bitch
23| The Grim Reaper
24| We Are Gay
25| Roles Reversed
26| Him or Vincenzo
27| Coochie Destroyer
28| Dancey Dance
29| Leaping Frogs
30| Motor-scape
31| Pub Talk
32| Wet
33| Sincerely, Bunny
34| Stranger Danger
35| Female Dog
36| Dirty Doctor
37| Sherlock Whore
38| Bouncy Boundries
39| Cranberry Lie
40| Bid On Me
41|Fruity Bootie
42| Red Riding Hood
43| Love In Other Words
44| Entry 1
45| Vibrator Off
46| Chicken & Shrimps
47| Chai Baby
48| I'mposter
49| Black To Red
50| Forgive & Forget
52| Pookie In A Porshe
53| Tae-Proof
54| Love Language
55| Kitty Kat
56| Mask Off
57| Yeontan
58| Fire & Dove
59| Empty Promises
60| Finale: Happy Birthday
Epilogue| On The Desk

51| Foot Loops

4.4K 308 222
By bubbletaeu

You feel rage. Like Shrek's rage with a butt cramp.

Nevermind. The point is, you're jealous. Not because they're kissing but because Noel has the damn audacity to force Jungkook into a kiss.

They weren't kissing voluntarily. The second you opened the door, you caught Noel turn and grab Jungkook's collar right when he was speaking mid sentence. So yes, she did it to make you jealous.

But of course. You have pride to keep. Jungkook doesn't need to know of your jealousy and how there's literally demons battling in your chest because God, you're fuming.

From where you're standing, you couldn't see Jungkook's face. Only how Noel's witchy head was angled in that icky why people's heads are angled when they're kissing.

To make it worse, Noel's standing on her toes, arms traveling up to wrap around Jungkook's neck but he's already shoving her away with a small grunt.

Jungkook's face comes into focus and you narrow your eyes at him. Was he... blushing?

Oh hell nah.

Like a seething pot, you're chafed with sweat, boiling with the urge to smack not just her, but Jungkook as well.

Jungkook still doesn't notice you're hovering at his door. He scowls at her. "What was that?"

Noel's eyes widen at his reaction. Jungkook reaches behind him to grab a tissue from his desk before he wipes his lips. You blink at him in disbelief.

Then he turns to her with a glare. "You do that again and I'll see your ass locked in jail for sexual harassment."

You let out a laugh, unable to stop yourself. Noel turns, and when she sees the expression on your face, she grows as hot as chili peppers.

That's when Jungkook notices you. His self control was so great no one would notice the fleeting look of shock on his face except for you of course. He clenches the rim of his desk, his jaw tight.

Your time to shine.

"Sorry to intrude," you say, walking towards them while waving your hips with exaggeration. You place your bag on his desk. "I have your hoodie in here. It's washed and dry cleaned."

At that, Jungkook's head snaps up, his eyes tapering at the bag on his desk. He says nothing.

So you decide to unnecessarily elaborate. "You know, the hoodie you gave me to wear last night when we were- "

"I got it," he cuts you off, his ears red. He sends you a look before clearing his throat, fidgeting with a random pen on his desk. "You can leave now."

You hear the crack of Noels fists clenching.

Stifling a smirk, you turn to Noel, sarcasm laced in your expression. "It's a size medium. So if he lends you his hoodie, it might not fit your ego."

Noel clenches her teeth so tight, so could have sworn her eyes were starting to tear up. With that, you walk away from them both, wondering why you couldn't have just thrashed his hoodie away.

On your way out, you hear Jungkook call your name but you're already shutting the door. Some petty part of you expected him to run after you and explain what the kiss meant although you already know what it was.

Each step you took towards the doors of his company, you imagined he would stop you, tell you that what you saw was a misunderstanding but he doesn't.

It's slightly darker outside when you leave Jungkook's company. The old lady at the front desk gives you a wave, and a look saying I told you you won't last long.

Sighing, you're about to cross the street, when you see the sign of Bangtan's Bakery nearby with a chalk board outside saying "Mochi Doughnuts 50% off. Buy two and get a free smoochie."

You laugh at the sign, deciding that nothing can cheer you up better than doughnuts- and perhaps a free smoothie. Besides, the only reason you decide to go in is to see Jimin.

He's at the cash register, scrolling through his phone since the bakery didn't look too busy. "Jimin," you say, and his head snaps up at you in surprise. "Cutie."

Gosh, that nickname. "You called me that when I first came here. I was so nervous."

A smile like sugar flutters his sweet, rose-bud lips. You loved Jimin's smile. The way his eyes crinkled at the corners, twinkling like the reflection of a million stars in a well.

"What can I say, I have that effect on people." Bea appears from the pantry behind him, and when she sees you, her eyes widen. "Y-Y/N!"

She looks so cute in her cherry printed apron. "Bea. How have you been?"

Jimin wraps his arm around her waist and she blushes. "I.. I've been well."

The redness to her cheeks makes you wiggle a brow at them. "My, my, I see roses in the air."

Jimin rolls his eyes at you, and Bea mumbles something about brownies in the oven before she hurriedly turns to leave. It must have taken a while for Jimin to tame her because Bea is one shy girl.

You smirk at Jimin and the man scratches the nape of his neck. "Isn't she cute?"

Warmth nuzzles in your chest and you smile at the way Jimin watches Bea leave before returning his attention to you. "So," he says, drumming his fingers against the counter. "What can I get you?"

You pretend to think. "Mochi," you say.

Jimin smirks at you. "Try again. I'm already taken." You laugh, pointing at the banner outside. "I want those mochi doughnuts."

With a smile, he types something on a screen and you're about to bring your credit card out to pay when he rolls his eyes  at you. "It's on me. You're not spending a dime here."

"Okay, if you insist," you say, making him laugh. You thank him before taking a seat by the window. Taehyung, you catch, passes by you in an apron, delivering a steaming tray of stacked waffles to a table.

When he sees you on his way back, his expression brightens. "Wow. I didn't expect to see you here."

This is officially your favorite place on Earth. "Hi Tae."

Without a word, he sits across from you. "I missed you," he says, and the barest smile touches his lips. "You look... prettier. Your hair is so curly."

You blush, absently brushing your hair back. "Thanks. Although I need a haircut. It grows faster than I lose jobs."

His smile fades. "You lost your job?"

"I resigned," you say honestly, fiddling with the maple syrup bottle on the table, before shrugging. "Jungkook deserves better employees."

Taehyung rolls his eyes at you. "You are a better employee. He's in love with you."

A shudder runs through your heart and you stare down at the table. "Sometimes cupid runs out of arrows and only shoots one person instead of two. And after everything... I don't think he trusts me anymore. Cupid's one dumb bitch."

Taehyung chokes on a laugh, pressing his lips together. "Did anyone ever tell how badass your humor is?"

You blink at him. That's what he got out of everything you just told him?

He waves a dismissive hand at you. "Sorry. About Jungkook. What do you mean he doesn't trust you anymore?"

A lump builds in your throat and you feel your heart clench. You look around the bakery before leaning in.  "It's his brother. Junghyun."

Taehyung's expression twists into three different stages of shock.  "Wait, you like his brother?

"No, no," you growl immediately, repulsed by the thought of it. "Absolutely not. What I mean is..."

Your lips part in response again, but before you can utter a word, a voice interrupts you. A voice as smooth as velvet.

"Are you talking about me, love?"

A cold, muddy look of fear cascades through your face.

There, beside you, stood Junghyun, staring down at you with a small smile. "I didn't know I was that famous."

Taehyung smiles warmly at him, moving to let him sit next to him on the booth. "It's nice to see you, man."

He sends Taehyung a bro nod, then turns his attention to you with a playful demeanor. But his eyes are deceiving him. They are aloof, dark, and hiding the greatest secret only you and Jungkook could unfurl.

A flutter of unease passes through you. He is dressed in a black leather jacket and a white tank underneath that hangs low to reveal his chest. You've never noticed before but there's a tattoo on his chest that reads Santa Muerte in cursive.

His hair was shiny black, parted from the center to curtain his forehead messily. He crooks a brow at you. "What were you saying about me? I want to know what you think of me."

Swallowing, you bring your phone out from your pocket to call the police, but Junghyun casually leans in to snatch the phone out of your hand. "Hey!"

"I like your phone case. Where's it from?" You clench your teeth in annoyance.

Taehyung doesn't catch the stiffness between you and him. He just smiles, shaking his head at Junghyun's mistaken humor.

"Give my phone back," you say grimly, trying not to visibly freak out.

Junghyun places your phone in his jean pocket before he leans in again, folding his hands on the table. "Aw. Sweetheart. Are you mad at me?"

Your heart is beating so fast you can hear it. "Don't call me that."

Jimin and Bea show up with two trays of mochi and strawberry smoothies. "Alright, fellas. Try not to eat the tray-" he stops when he catches the expression on your face. He turns to Junghyun.

"What's with the mood? All good, Y/N?"

A moment of stiffness in the air passes and you let out a nervous laugh. "Yeah. I was just really looking forward to eating those mochi doughnuts"

Junghyun rolls his eyes. "Y/N's not a fan of me. She's mad I read Jungkook's diary without his permission."

You tense, glaring at him. "You mean his diary that you tampered with? I'm not stupid. I know what you did. I know who you are."

Junghyun doesn't drop his smile, he only plops a piece of the mochi doughnut in his mouth. "Yes. I'm Batman."

Taehyung laughs again, uncontrollably. And when he's finished, he takes a look at your face, frowning at you before silently mouthing, are you okay?

You look away before standing. "I'm going to scream if you don't hand me my phone back."

Jimin lets go of Bea's hand to place a hand on your shoulder. Junghyun's entire demeanor changes and he sits back, clicking his tongue against the side of his cheek as he stares at you.

"As much as I'd love to make you scream," he says. "I would much rather you sit down and talk because there's been a misunderstanding."

His voice was raw white wood, clashing straight through his comical, soft, deceiving voice.

Taehyung swallows, feeling the tightness in the air. "Um," he says. "Maybe you should give Y/N's phone back."

"You know what else you should do?" Jimin asks, and there was a low bass to his tone that makes you shudder. "I think you should get out of my bakery and come back here when you're sober enough to realize you're making someone uncomfortable."

You fold your hands to your chest. "Or don't," you say. "Taehyung can just call the police."

Taehyung chokes on his doughnut, gawking at you. "I can do what now?"

Junghyun sighs, his eyes roving down your body. "Look," he says. "I don't know what Jungkook told you but you shouldn't trust him. He didn't look surprised about the diary. He's trying to fool you."

You huff out a devious laugh. "Oh and I totally believe you over him."

He tapers his eyes at you. "You really don't get it do you?"

Jimin's hand tightens on your shoulder when Junghyun stands to walk around to your side, his hands shoved inside his pocket.

"Fine," he says. "I tampered with his diary. I admit it. I was the one that lit the place on fire that night. I was a coward. And yes, I slammed a rock against your little head, but you're not right about the other thing."

Taehyung's face goes dark, and Jimin's breathing picks up. You swallow. Tae and Jimin had no idea.

"What are you..." Taehyung starts but Junghyun's already talking

"If you think I'm the Grim Reaper," he says, his lips curling into a demonic smile. He leans in to whisper, "Then my darling you've got the wrong brother."

"Step away from her."

It's Jungkook's voice that makes you turn. Jimin's hand falls down to your side. Taehyung lets out a relieved sigh.

Taehyung stands upon Jungkook's arrival. It's like he's been waiting for him.

Junghyun smiles, turning to him. "Ah. There you are. We were just talking about you. Great timing."

Jungkook's cool eyes drift towards you and he steps forward, but before he can get closer, Junghyun shoves Jimin and Bea to the side before swinging his arm around your shoulder. "Me and Y/N were having a lil' chat about what a liar you are."

You try to wiggle out of his grip, but he only holds on tighter. "The police are outside," he says coolly. "Get your hand off her or they'll shoot you so many times it'll give you trypophobia."

Junghyun rolls his eyes, but overlooks Jungkook to see the large crowd of cops outside through the massive glass of the bakery.

There's already a crowd of people hurrying out of the bakery in an array of chaos. The sirens are wailing outside, red and blue clashing against the mellow golden lights of the bakery.

It's not a bakery anymore, you think. It's a crime scene.

Because in a matter of two seconds, Junghyun reaches behind his pants and pulls out a gun, aiming it straight to your head.

Taehyung swallows audibly, and Bea gasps, grabbing Jimin's arm.

"Junghyun. Bro, what is wrong with you? Put the fucking gun down. This isn't GTA. Jesus."

Jungkook's knuckles flex white but his face doesn't give away any emotion. "You know you can shoot her and still go to jail, right?"

Junghyun lets out a laugh like a devil about to checkmate someone. "And you, my lil bro, are the last person to let that happen so raise that hand in the air and summon Jesus or something."

A slow, wicked smile plays across Jungkook's lips. "You've summoned me so you better start praying because I'm going to smash your throat so hard you'll be drinking all your meals."

He briefly points his gun at Jungkook, before aiming it deeper to the side of your head. "Just so you know," he says. "I'm the one holding a gun here."

"A gun you haven't used yet," retorts Jungkook, taking a step forward. "You would have shot her by now."

You gawk at him. Was he being serious?

"It doesn't have to be like this," Bea says, her voice small. "Come on, Junghyun. Put the gun down. We can just talk this out."

Junghyun clenches the gun in his hand, pressing it deeper to your temple. "Here's what's going to happen," he says, ignoring her. "I'm going to leave through that back door, and one of you little shits is going to hail a car for me. If not, I'm afraid we'll have to see a bullet in Y/N's pretty head."

Jungkook still doesn't raise his hands in the air. For a second, he lets his gaze linger on you. "You won't shoot her," he says, then after a pause. "You're in love with her."

Something wild crooks in your chest. Junghyun's expression turns raw, and he narrows his eyes at Jungkook. "Don't be ridiculous. I'm not a romantic."

"A romantic wouldn't frame their brother for everything wrong they did just so the girl they love can like them back. You framed yourself as a hero. You wanted Y/N so you made yourself look like you saved her mother when you didn't."

Junghyun clenches the gun in his hand, letting out a loud, sarcastic sigh. "You leave me no choice," he says, briefly glancing at the back exit of the bakery.

"How bout' we play a lil scavenger hunt?" He asks, then with a smirk, he digs his free hand into his jacket pocket before bringing out a grenade, not a harmless smoke grenade, but a grenade.

Terror embalms you when Junghyun disengages it with a single hand before throwing it under a booth nearby.

Taehyung blinks at the small green metal ball. "Aw is that a little Christmas ornament?"

With utter paranoia, Jimin grabs Taehyung's hand, yanking him and Bea with him as he runs.

"Run fuckers!"

That's the last thing you hear before the six of you are scrabbling towards the exit like hound dogs.

~~~~~

The end.

Just kidding. 🤭

Omg you guys 😮😳🙈We're less than 10 chapters away from the ending. It makes me sad but we still hv much to cover so I'm excited.😩😔😉

Also, if anyone can pls send me fan arts or banners or like whatever. They don't hv to be good. I'll post it here and tag u so it's a win-win situation for us. 😘🤭😎

Send it to me on ig: @bubbletaeuwp

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

536K 22.8K 56
ā You're so keen on pointing fingers at me. āž ā Isn't that a given? Girls like you ruin lives. āž ā And what? Guys like you save lives, I assume? āž...
22.1K 679 45
Where Hoseok overhears some Interesting Information on the bus. Jimin is kind of a nerd and is in love with the most popular boy of the school, Jungk...
2K 142 22
ā I'm horny āž ā So? What do you want me to do about that? āž ā Pin me down and put my legs on your shoulders āž In which Jungkook's life gets turned up...
455K 14.5K 22
"Getting turned on, noona?" He asked coyly. "I'm too sexy, right?" He winked at you, causing you to scoff. "I know I'm handsome, you don't have to s...