promise . quackity

By SandyFrogLegs

It was just a stupid promise. quackity x oc ⒸSandyfroglegs 2022 More

000
001
002
003
004
005
006
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027

007

350 12 68
By SandyFrogLegs

Rule No. 7
NEVER FALL IN LOVE WITH YOUR BEST FRIEND.

Quackity!

"You set up the stream! I need to talk to Alex" Karl tells Rosie as we leave the room, he closes the door and looks at me. "...who the fuck was that guy?" So he did see.

"...I don't know..!" I shrug. "...just a fucking creep..."

"I saw you protecting her..." He giggles, I roll my eyes.

"You would've done the same thing Karl..." I cross my arms.

"True" He nods. "You're still a simp..." He whispers and then opens the door, walking over to Rosie and stopping me from talking back.

"It's just on the loading screen" Rosie smiles.

"Oh! I'm gonna go grab the candy!" Karl quickly leaves the room. I sit down in the seat next to Rosie, we both lock eyes. I could feel myself slowly begin to blush as neither of us looked away. "Okay I'm back!"

We both look away from each other as Karl walks back in, setting the bottle pops down in front of us on the desk. I place my hand on the mouse. "O-Okay, let's change the screen"

Rose!

"What did the donation just say?" Alex leans over to read his other monitor.

"Uhh" Karl lifts his head from my shoulder and reads the donation. "Rose and Karl aren't following the two blocks apart rule" He reads out. "Don't worry about me worry about Quackity!"

"What? No, no no" Alex shakes his head. "Why? Why do you need to worry about me?"

"Because Quackbud is slowly sailing" Karl rests his head back on my shoulder.

"Quackbud? I thought it was Roseity" Alex looks at Karl confused.

"Well I think Quackbud sounds better" I nod. "What about you chat?" I ask, Alex turns his head to read the chat as well.

'QUACKBUD SOUNDS BETTER!'
'Quackbud all the way.'
'ROSEITY IS OKAY IG BUT QUACKBUD IS BETTER'
'wtf are they talking about their ship name?'

"Okay well Quackbud does sound better" Alex shrugs.

"What the hell is this conversation" Karl laughs.

"Whatever" I shake my head. "Everyone I can assure you, me and Alex will stay two blocks apart"

"Yeah chat, fuck off" Alex flips the camera off.

"Oh! Rose show chat what we got!" Karl shakes my chair, I smile and grab the baby bottle pops.

"Alex said he's never had these before" I show the chat the three blue raspberry bottles.

"What is it though? You just told me it was candy" Alex asks as I pass him the candy.

"It's a lollipop and powder-" he cuts me off.

"Powder?! Were doing drugs now? Los drogas?!" He shouts, leaning back in his chair as he tries to twist the plastic off the bottle.

I hand a bottle to Karl and unwrap the plastic off mine, placing the garbage on the desk. "...Quackity you okay there?" Karl giggles.

I look at Alex and see him struggling to get the plastic off. "What the fuck?! My plastic is cheating! Hacking!" He huffs, I hold out my hand. "NO! I can do it!" He bites the bottle making me and Karl laugh.

"Stop! Alex you'll break your teeth" I place my hand on his wrist, He stops biting the bottle, I take it from him and tear it at the tear-off line. "There" I drop the plastic on the desk.

"What the fuck?!" He yells. "Man fuck this candy!"

"Just try it!" Karl says, he had already opened his and was already eating it.

"It won't fucking stick to the lollipop!" Alex complains.

"Oh my god this candy is meant for you..." I mutter. "You have to lick the lollipop, then the powder will stick"  I roll my eyes.

"Oh" He finally tries the candy and powder together, he squeezes his eyes shut and starts coughing. "It so fucking sour!" He coughs more.

"No its not!" I shout, scooting me and Karl away from him. He dips the lollipop back in the powder and eats it again before coughing more. "Why are you eating more then?!"

"I don't wanna waste it!" He shouts back.

"Are you alright..?" Karl asks through a giggle as Alex leans forward and coughs loudly, spilling the powder on the floor and his pants.

"NO! FUCK!" Alex looks down at the mess. "Chat..." He looks back at the camera, then lifts the now empty bottle. "...fuck" He sets the lollipop and bottle down, he leans back in his chair and places his hands on his eyes.

"We can clean it..." I look down at the blue powder everywhere.

"FUCK IT'S IN MY EYES!" He hunches over and hits his head on the desk, me and Karl start laughing as he keeps his head on the desk.

"Are you actually okay?" I ask, scooting my chair back towards him.

"NO IT FUCKING HURTS!" He lifts his head, rubbing his eyes with his thumbs. Alex takes a deep breath and leans back in his seat. "Okay, I can't feel it anymore"

"So your just better now?" I laugh, picking up more powder with my lollipop.

"Yeah" He nods.

"I have never seen someone struggle so much on how to eat a candy" Karl says.

"It's not my fault it doesn't have fucking instructions!"

3rd person!

"Are you sure that you'll both fit on the couch together?" Alex asks Rose and Karl, they had streamed for almost two hours and then hung out a bit more, only to realize that it had gotten super late. And Alex let them stay the night.

"Yeah! See?" Karl lays down on the opposite side of the couch from Rose. Her feet next to his side and his feet just reaching to her neck. "Well, please don't smell my feet, I don't know if they stink"

Rose nods. "I don't care, I'll face the other way" she shrugs. "Now go to bed Alex! Vidcon day one is tomorrow!" She waves a hand at him, Alex smiles and nods.

"Alright, I'll drive you guys to your hotel in the morning. Goodnight Rosie" He waves back.

"And Karl!" Karl adds.

"And Karl, goodnight Rosie and Karl" Alex giggles. He shuts off the light to the living room before walking down the hall to his own room.

After a few minutes Karl fell asleep, as for Rose...she was busy trying to figure out what she felt towards Alex, she had a small crush on him when they were younger but she thought she had gotten over that. Right?

After about thirty minutes she realizes she still has her makeup on, sighing, she carefully gets off the couch. She had a small bag she left on the kitchen counter.

Rose quietly walks into the kitchen and grabs a makeup wipe from the bag before walking to the bathroom.

She turns the light on and closes the door, quickly removing the makeup, Alex didn't have a garbage bin in the bathroom so she shut off the bathroom light and went back to the kitchen.

Rose tosses the wipe in the garbage and turns around only to bump into Alex's chest. "Why are you up..?" He whispers.

"...had to remove my makeup" she shrugs. "I'm gonna go to bed now..."

He nods and watches as she walks back to the couch, they both smile, though they didn't know the other was. Karl had taken up the whole couch.

Rose lifts her head and stares at Alex, all they could see was the outline of their bodies and their eyes staring into each other's.

"...follow me..."

Alex walks back to his room, Rose follows behind, not knowing how else she's gonna sleep.

"...your fine with sharing the bed..?" She asks as they walk into the room.

"...it's you, I don't care" He shrugs, closing the door behind the two of them. "Rosie you can lay down..." He giggles.

She nods and carefully lays down, like she was scared she was gonna move the blanket wrong. He smiles at her as she lays over the blankets, knowing she didn't know if it was okay to use them or not.

Alex lays down next to her, pulling the blankets over him and looking up at the ceiling.

Rose tried her best not to shiver because she didn't want to seem needy, but she didn't need to ask because Alex rolled over and threw his side of the blanket over her before wrapping his arms around her waist and hugging her, not caring if he was cold.

Rose thought he was asleep.

He wasn't, but he's using that excuse if she asks.

But she doesn't, she just cuddles closer to him. Maybe that small crush came back like an addiction, maybe she was in love with her best friend.

And they both knew one thing.

There was most definitely, not, two blocks between them. Two blocks was too far for them and they couldn't be apart.

Froggie speaks!
I like the ending of this chapter :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

569K 20.4K 24
˚* ੈ✩‧₊ 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐄 | ❝ you are stuck with me, so i guess i'll be sticking with you. ❞ - 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑒 , 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑏𝑜...
577K 16.2K 23
when a streamer without a face meets a boy with her same quality. and apparently they both really like pizza. - "so, about that date?" "vc7?" - lower...
713K 25.2K 46
#𝙳𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙼𝚆𝙰𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝙽, 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗺𝘀 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲𝘀 𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗻𝗱𝘀. 𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ open for mor...
229K 4.2K 52
"𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤" ╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗ completed ╚═══*.·:·.✧...