025

Rule No. 25
Don't hide a smile.

 25Don't hide a smile

Quackity!

"Rosie!" I smile and make my character run over to hers, she had an Obama skin which made me laugh. I drop a rose bush in front of her character.

Me and her were both live.

"Alex! You remembered!" I could hear her smile.

I giggle. "I did! I did!" I click my space bar repeatedly.

Her character runs into mine. "Mwah!" She makes a kissing noise. Why did a minecraft kiss get me so flustered.

I see she muted on discord so I open her stream, she was laughing. I smile and place my hand back on my mouse. "Okay Rosie-"

"Are you- ah! It's echoey!" She takes off her headphones and I start laughing.

"W-Wait, oh- sorry, I didn't have your stream muted" I laugh harder, she puts her headphones back on.

"Okay-" she waits to hear if there's an echo. "Why'd you have my stream open?"

"Look- that doesn't matter Rosie, I'd like to introduce you to the DreamSMP, most importantly Las Nevadas" I shake my head. "Follow me, I know the way out"

"Okay!" Her character follows mine, Bad's character stands in front of mine. "Oh! It's Bad!"

"Fuck off Bad!" I hit his character, he joins the vc.

"Hello Rose!" Bad greets her.

"Hi Bad! I love your skin, what's under the armor?" She shifts, I laugh as Bad takes off his armor.

"Bad stop getting nude in front of us! My eyes Bad! My eyes!" I hit his character and turn around.

"Wh-" Rosie starts laughing.

"Rosie I want you to know this is making me really jealous right now, like super jealous. Because...Because well looking at Bad naked is sorta hurting my eyes and you know, I'm right here in full armor and you haven't complimented my skin" I rant.

"Do you want me to tell you to take off your clothes?"

"No-" I burst out laughing. "Yes-Yes in fact, I want you to tell me to take off my clothes and tell Bad to put his clothes back on" I nod.

"Bad put your clothes back on, Alex may I see what's underneath that armor?" Rosie asks the two of us.

"Yes, yes you may" I take all the armor off my character and shift a bunch, Bad puts his armor back on.