π—›π—Άπ˜€ π—Ÿπ—Όπ˜ƒπ—²

By Riahbear2000

That's when the door bursts open I don't recognize him. I'm not talking about his physical features. I mean h... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23

18

5 0 0
By Riahbear2000

❀𝓜𝓪𝓾𝓿𝓮 𝓜𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷 ❀

The Next Day

I locked myself in another room so I wouldn't have to deal with Gray. Him not wanting me to talk to Diane isn't what's upsetting me. It's him threatening to send me away. I hear a knock and I don't say anything. He says I know you probably hate me but I'm doing this for your own good. I don't say anything he says I got you some books. I hesitantly go to the door and I open it he's standing there. He has a bag he gives it to me and I open it and it's the book series I've been begging him to get me. I can't help but get so excited. He says I'm glad you like it I look up at him and I say thank you. I close the door and I go to sit on the bed and look through them.

Later that night

I'm sitting on the bed when Gray yells for me and he sounds upset. I hesitantly go to him and Diane is standing there. She says what has he done to you? I say nothing I just can't see you anymore she says he has you saying this. I say he doesn't want me to see you because your a bad influence. I know exactly why he doesn't want me to hang with her. Doesn't mean he has to threaten me she says what do you think? I say I think I should do what my thinks is best. I'm not going to let you come between our marriage. She says your choosing him over me? He's my husband why would I choose her over my Gray. He hurts my feelings sometimes but I love him. I say yes he looks pleased with my answer. I say Can you just leave? She says this isn't over Mauve. He says it is, if you come within 30 feet of her I will shoot you. He sounds very confident when he says it. Not a hint of amusement she says we'll see. She storms out and he locks the door. He says I'm staying with you at all times for a few weeks. I can't help but get excited I say really? He says really baby that's when I remember that he hurt my feelings. I say I'm not speaking to you until you apologize. You really hurt my feelings Gray. Don't threaten to send me away again. He says I apologize love it'll never happen again. I say if it does I will leave you he says Mauve I say I'm serious Gray I don't like it. He says okay love it won't happen anymore. I say Do you promise? He says yes love. I go to him and he picks me up and I say Are you going to make love to me tonight? He says yes love your going to love it. That makes me turn bright pink and I kiss his lips gently.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 119K 41
Someone walks into the room but I cannot see its face. It looks like a man and by the look of his posture, he seems very important. "Why were you...
418K 13.2K 66
Working at Atlanta's popular club in town trying to get information for herself. She was only working there for necessary means, only for Kazimir to...
1.8M 48.9K 45
"I-I should be heading to my room now." I told him not in anyway ready to face him. "Turn around." He instructed. "Your fiancee may w-wake up soon to...
666K 14.2K 43
I glare at him, "I gave you information, so you let me go. That was the deal." He raises an eyebrow, "Are you forgetting who you're talking to? Watch...