The Whisperer of The Huge ||...

Oleh KxxkieTea

(Assault Lily: Bouquet! Female Harem! x Female Reader!) -Edit is mine, but the pictures I used don't belong t... Lebih Banyak

INFO
PROLOGUE
1: Girl of Destiny
2: Friendly Bouquet
3: Light the Darkness
4: Legion
5: Effervescent Youth
6: Neunwelt
7: A New Friend
8: Bonding
9: Your Existence Matters
9.5: The Frontiers of Healing
10: The Beginning Temptation of Other Bouquets
11: The Pursuit of a Sharp Flower
12: All is (Un)Fair if Love & War
13: Purely of Sweet with a Hint of Sour
14: Flower War I
16: Flower War II

15: Floral Drive

695 33 13
Oleh KxxkieTea

The ride to Tokyo is quiet, with [F/N] having stared out the window the entire way, not paying attention to anything around her. Meanwhile, you were conflicted; you didn't know if your best friend was worn out from the early fight, or she was just in deep thought. Even so, her extrovert personality wasn't on normal display.

"You alright, [F/N]? You didn't have to come, you know?"

"What makes you think I didn't want to come?"

"Because you fought against a Huge, one that is classified as a special-type, earlier? And you also used a lot of Magi for that last attack."

The Science Division member breathes out a sigh, a denial indication. Your best friend had shut her eyes before proceeding to lean her head on your right shoulder. She was no longer able to keep up with the act and was nearly dead with fatigue. You let out a chuckle as you hear her softly snore.

"Sweet dreams, [F/N]."

After the uncanny counter with the mechanical supernatural, you and [F/N] were immediately escorted to a large, luxurious automobile. It isn't everyday you see a chauffeur-driven sedan, but today was a special occasion and here you are being whisked away in a black limousine.

Informed by the current chairman, you and [F/N] were going to stay at Odaiba ranging from five days to a week. Kogetsu thought this was the perfect opportunity to strengthen bonds with one of the strongest Gardens in Tokyo; therefore, he was sending his strongest students to help with their current predicament.

"The least he could do is let me see my friends before driving me away."

Everything became a busy blur after your release from isolation. You were tasked to do such atrocious things for the chairman, and the members of Team Hitotsuyanagi had their own schedules filled with lectures and training. None of you wanted to bother one another, yet craved for the other's attention and presence. You missed them just as much as they missed you.

Without realizing it, one of your hands shot up to your lips. The tips of your middle and index finger barely brush against the soft skin. In a series of flashbacks, you follow your past counters with Yuyu and Riri. Time surely has flown by as you can clearly remember your first encounter with the Schutzengel pair like it was yesterday.

"May you be smiled upon."

Resting the right side of your head on [F/N]'s sleeping figure, you smile to yourself after recalling a fond memory. By the time the limo leaves coastal grounds, sunset is almost upon the day.

"Ladies. I'm afraid I have to wake the two of you as we are now in front of the school premises."

Recognition comes as soon as your eyes snaps open in the direction of the voice. The driver was already out of the front seat, waiting outside with the door unlocked. Seeing the familiar grounds of Odaiba, you quickly turn to your sleeping friend and wake her with gentle shoves to the shoulder.

"[F/N]. Wake up. We have to get going."

Unfortunately, she doesn't heed your call and continues her beauty sleep. With a sigh, you hook your left arm below her legs and the other limb around her shoulders, carrying the girl out of the limo in bridal style. You didn't realize there were other people outside including Hronesnæsse, the legion who seemed to be waiting for your arrival.

"This feels like I'm watching a wedding ceremony!"

"Except the bride is sleeping! Maybe she's a sleeping beauty?"

"It must be nice having someone like [Y/N]-sama to carry you while you're dozed off like that... She's like a prince!"

You broke out in a cold sweat as you heard other students' murmuring around you. The members of Hronesnæsse approach, each of them giving you their own greetings. A few flirtatious remarks along with gentle nods or waves come to the surface and you greet them nonetheless.

"It's nice to see you and [F/N] again, though I would've liked to say hi when she's not knocked out."

Kiito eyed [F/N]'s sleeping figure, her expression becoming unreadable as she seemed to be staring intently at the girl in your arms. You shook off every negative feeling and followed Kiito. The rest of the legion towed along, coming after every step of their captain. Occasionally, conversations and discussions over what has transpired in Tokyo were brought up while they led you to a secluded room with two beds.

"I'm sure you've been informed by the sudden news, [Y/N]. The Huge we spotted is unlike any other."

"What do you mean by that?"

Ui steps in to close the distance between her and her other twin. The vice-captain looked very solemn as she laid out the grounds for you.

"There are no records of this Huge nor is it familiar to any of the Gardens in Japan and other foreign expeditions. In short, we are facing a new type of Huge and a much more powerful one at that."

Shortly after you tucked [F/N] in bed and beneath the covers, you traveled behind the legion to grab a bite of dinner. They would soon resume the alarming consultation after settling down at a table, their foods ready and in front of their display.

"If we're facing an Ultra-Class Huge, then we'll need all the help we can get. When we heard you and [F/N] were coming over and staying with us for a few days, we felt glad and reassured."

Asagao expressed with a toothy grin, scooping up a bite of curry and chewing. You swore you could see stars form in her eyes as she began to ferociously eat the rest of the curry on her plate.

"So, we're only taking educated guesses on how the enemy functions?"

At a nod from Hotaru, she starts to explain their current predicament.

"Since there are no records of a dragon-like Huge, we can only use our fights with the other Huge as reference and assume that this one will be capable of things its kin couldn't do."

"And that is why we need you, [Y/N]-sama..."

A contented purr makes its way to your right ear. You turn to see Shiba dangerously close, her face nearing yours. There is a suggestive smile and a tinge of red on her face all the while. It also doesn't help when she continues to press herself against your clothed arm, intent on hoarding all of your attention in her heart.

"...we need you to lead and guide us; to take responsibility. ~"

You were forced to gulp for air, highly strung by the contronym of her words. Both conflicted and anxious, you disregard any misinterpretations and try to play it off with a nervous laugh.

"Y-You know what they say... I am the Whisperer of the Huge after all."

Kozue, who was sitting across from you, whistled a short tune before setting her sights back onto you. A mischievous smile is all it takes for you to register what she was going to say next.

"Let's not forget that you're also a lady whisperer. ~"

You cringed at her cheesy line, but the others seemed to agree with their arsenal member. With affirmative nods and fits of giggles, you found yourself shrinking away in your chair, unable to defend your pure honor as the others proceeded to tease you.

"I wanna go home..."

"If you're that lonely, then you can come to my room, darling. ~"

"Hotaru-senpai, please let me sulk in peace!"

But when your appetite is appeased and the plates are cleared away, you stand to turn in for the night. However, as soon as you walk in the direction of your assigned room, you turn to see all of Hronesnæsse treading on your heels.

"Do you girls need something? I'm pretty sure your rooms are on the opposite side of mine."

"Asagao and I are roommates. Our room is a few blocks down from yours, though I'm not sure why the others are trailing behind us when they wholly know their rooms are on the other side."

Subaru explained with a poker face while walking next to Asagao. Her roommate lets out a tired sigh before stomping her feet on the ground and turning herself around to face her legion.

"Would you girls stop babbling about who gets to sleep with [Y/N]?! Sheesh! Just leave the girl alone!"

"S-Say what now?!"

You repeatedly look back and forth between Asagao and the other seven members. As if she were putting on an intimidating act, Kozue stands in front of Asagao, twirling a lock of her brown hair, with a taunting smirk on her lips and a hand on her hip.

"Are you perhaps jealous that she favors me out of everyone, senpai? Oh, you shouldn't be too surprised. After all, I do have what it takes to trance someone. ~"

With swaying hips, the brunette crosses her arms, her selecting clothes doing little to minimize her big bust. Feeling both threatened and embarrassed by the indecent behavior of her kouhai, Asagao yelled at the top of her lungs while flushing angrily.

"Sneaking into someone's room while wearing lingerie underneath your school uniform is shameful and vulgar! Why can't you be a proper Lily for once?!"

No one expected a wild outburst, but the sudden eruption of news has brought a faint rosiness to your cheeks. An embarrassed silence fills the air, allowing Asagao to register what she had said. The entirety of her face had blossomed into a red garden, her hands shaking and reaching up to cover her mouth. You sympathized with the oni-like girl, but you were more focused on getting back to your room safely and making it in one piece.

"W-We don't judge here, K-Kozue! So, if you'll let me be on my way and–"

The brunette seizes your right wrist; however, another weight wraps around your left joint. You peer over your shoulder to see both Kozue and Shiba glaring daggers at one another. Shiba is the first to interrogate, her question comes out as a threatening growl.

"Would you care to explain your plan and why it involves my [Y/N]-sama, Kozue West?"

"Your [Y/N]? I think you're mistaken. Go back to chasing Kiito-sama, and I'll have my [Y/N]."

"If you're looking for a fight, then I'll give you one right here and now!"

With the two first-year students fired up by the threats of one another, Yuki and Hotaru, like any other upperclassmen, are the ones to de-escalate their violent conflict. Yukari observes and watches them from a distance, whereas Subaru was quietly comforting a sulking Asagao. On the other hand, the Funada twins offered to walk you to your room, which you agreed as they currently seem to be the most stable people out of their group.

"You'll have to excuse those two; they can be troublesome and make a nuisance out of themselves."

Kiito lets out a heavy sigh before coming to the right side of you, and her twin would situate herself on your left side. Finally, you were able to make it back in one piece, but you didn't enter the room just yet.

"That's part of their personality, Kiito-senpai. As much as they get on your nerves, you love them like family."

The faces of Team Hitotsuyanagi would shortly take over your vision; their smiling images would be forever engraved in your memory. The Funada twins saw a genuine smile form on your lips and analyzed you for any clues before coming to a conclusion that there were other people in your life. They wouldn't harbor any ill feelings towards anyone, but to see you smile in such a loving way because of someone else made them shudder with envy.

On the other hand, you became absorbed with the vivid evocation, oblivious to the twins and their shared jealousy.

"It's getting late now, so I better get some shut eye. That also applies to you two as well."

You shoot them a small smile while one of your hands extends for the doorknob.

"Thanks for helping us get settled in. Kiito-senpai, Ui-senpai, you two have a goodnight."

In the midst of turning the handle, everything tilts and shifts. Though your feet stay firmly on the marble ground and even if you stay upright, you feel like you've been heaved and put off balance. With one gloved hand on the door to steady herself, the green-eyed twin inched closer to your right ear; while her red-eyed half tugged your sleeve, providing a definite lean to the left side of your face.

"W-What are you–?"

Meeting the twins has really thrown you for a loop, and you were already worried considering they were the type to intimidate and challenge others. This is only the beginning as they were simply declaring war when their lips gently hit both of your cheeks.

"Goodnight, [Y/N]. ~"

Contented purrs reach your ears, but when you whip your head to face the two sisters they were no longer in your sights. Lonely in the lull of night, you stood still, in the middle of a foreign environment that's too big and too empty. Even after being acquainted with some of the students here, it feels cold.

Alone with nothing but your thoughts, you go back to opening the door and entering your temporary room. You don't really stumble, though it feels like you were being thrown off your feet and the rest of the world just follows. You reckon it was the stress getting to you, but you didn't know what exactly you were stressing about.

"Sleep... I need some sleep. That should help me clear my mind."

When you open the lights, there is a hiss. There was only one person you shared a room with and there, at the end of the room, is your beloved friend with her face in one hand, and a bottle in the other.

"Lights! Turn the lights down!"

You roll your eyes at her exaggerated pain but you comply nonetheless. Finding the light switch, you close the lights and take a seat next to [F/N]. She notices your eyes on her glass; thus, the science prodigy hands you an unopened bottle–a strawberry-flavored ramune.

"Looks like you had fun, especially if you have those kiss marks on your face."

Your hands instinctively reach up to your cheeks, desperately trying to wipe and get rid of the smudged lipstick. A short and hearty laugh escapes [F/N] as she watches you struggle. She hands you a box of tissues and you make do with the material as you manage to get some of the residue off of your skin.

"Who knew Lilies could be so wild these days?"

"And you just realized that, [Y/N]? I guess that's to be expected with an oblivious person like you."

Your lower lip protruded in a sulky pout. Mumbling incoherently, you rip the seal of the bottle and pop open the soda. You watch as the marble swims down to the center of the glass, with fizzy minerals surrounding the crystalline ball, and take a sip of the effervescent mixture. You savor the artificial taste of strawberries and swallow slowly, enduring a tingling feeling in your throat.

"I'm not sure if you got the message, but apparently we have to attend classes and training here at Odaiba."

"What an unsatisfactory situation for me. I thought my one week break would transfer over here, but that headmaster of ours just can't keep his word."

"Well, the headmaster said it'll look bad on your academic records if you were to take a week off, so he wants you, us, to participate in whatever activities they have."

You take another shot of the carbonated drink, and a groan breaks free from your lips. As much as you'd like to disagree and rebel against the headmaster, you knew there would be major consequences in the future if you were to follow your rebellious heart; thus, you silently agree and act in accordance with his given orders.

"I miss them..."

You whisper to yourself, though [F/N] is able to pick up what you said and doesn't make any snarky comments. There is no need for tears; you knew you could get through this like every other obstacle you have faced before. Perhaps this was what being homesick feels like; it's only been a few hours since you last saw them but there was an unpleasant longing for home.

This was just a minor setback in, what you hope will be, a long and happy life.

[F/N] was dressed to the nines, as she usually is, and she looks ready for whatever the day will throw at her. You, on the contrary, were prepared to drop dead when the two of you had to stand in front of the podium and face an expectant classroom crowd. It was eight o'clock in the morning and class had barely begun. Murmurs and whispers of interest resounded through the room, while some students eyed you attentively.

You take notice of Kozue and Shiba; the two Lilies sat in the same row as one another and each of them threw a flirtatious smile towards you, which you tried to ignore as it was still too early for trouble. You made a mental note to never sit near those two and, fortunately, you caught sight of Yukari, who flashed you a timid smile. The blondette sat in the back and there were two extra seats within her reach; one of them was situated in the middle of a column while the other was cornered by a window.

"Alright, girls! I have an announcement to make! We have two special guests that will be joining us for today and the rest of the week! Please take care of them as they will also be helping us with the upcoming attack on the Huge."

"Yes, ma'am."

The classroom crowd responded with such synchronicity. The female instructor shoots you and [F/N] a knowing look, allowing the two of you to take the floor and offer a self-introduction. [F/N], now returning to her gregarious trait, steps up to the podium and sets herself in motion. A radiant grin forms on her lips as she introduces herself.

"Morning, ladies~! The names [F/N] [F/L/N]! I am a first-year student at Yurigaoka Jogakuin; in addition, I reside and work in the Science Division. I hope you all will take great care of me and my beloved friend, [Y/N]!"

With a hand on your shoulder, [F/N] pulls you in for an awkward side hug. Your soon-to-be classmates began their fits of giggles as they watched and observed you struggling against your best friend.

"It's too early to be doing this kind of thing!"

"So, are you saying you wouldn't mind my affection later on~?"

"DON'T TOUCH ME, STINKING PERVERT!!"

Laughter from both the students and the instructor kept the class on hold, and lectures didn't officially start until you and [F/N] took your seats. You wanted to sit close to the window, whereas [F/N] was a social butterfly and settled down in the middle column, situating herself with other Lilies and beginning to converse amicably. There were times where your name was caught in the mix, but you could care less about anything as you were completely soaking up the view of a rising sun.

For the rest of the lecture, you stared out the window, sneaking an earbud in your ear and blocking out the sound of voices. You wanted nothing more than to relax and spend some time with your friends back in Yurigaoka.

"That concludes our lecture for today, but you already know the daily drill! Off to training you go, ladies!"

A protesting groan follows out of your lips as you stand on both feet. Although you were already well-adjusted with the strict training at Yurigaoka, that didn't mean you were fond or keen on the system itself. Usually, students would pour out of the classrooms like a dam, yet they wait.

Just then, you could feel their eyes as you contemplated the perplexity of the situation. However, you find no difficulty in tearing your eyes away as [F/N] clung to your arm.

"Are you ready to dip?"

You find your best friend giving glares to Kozue and Shiba; all three of them are now in the middle of an electrifying staring contest. There is a tug on your sleeve and you find yourself in the eyes of a familiar blondette.

"Everyone is waiting for you to leave first, [Y/N]-chan."

Yukari told you with a gentle tone, her kind smile never diminishing. You look around to see the entire classroom staring straight at you, eyeing you with great interest. Filled with anxious curiosity, you began to question the behavior of everyone.

"Are all Lilies normally like this?"

[F/N] and Yukari share a knowing look before giggling at your obliviousness.

"Don't mind them; you are a celebrity after all. We should get going before we're marked tardy."

The science prodigy drags you out of the classroom, heedless of attracting unwanted attention and ignorant of your complaints. Yukari and everyone else followed your trail. Unlike her usual conduct, the blondette was confident and comfortable enough to walk beside you, whereas Kozue and Shiba were still at each other's throats.

It is far too easy to get everyone to pay attention, enraptured. You step foot to the combat room and everyone else tags along, following your every move. Most of the stands were empty, considering you were one of the first people to enter, and you chose to sit in the center of everything. [F/N] takes a seat next to you, while the rest of the student body proceed to the end of the room.

"Where are they going? Aren't we supposed to sit and wait?"

[F/N] uttered a clear whistle upon seeing a unique variety of CHARMs; her eyes seemed to linger over the belonging weapons of Yuki and Subaru.

[NOTE: This is Subaru's CHARM]

"What's the point in coming here if you don't have access to your CHARMs? Might I remind you that you're different from other Lilies, [Y/N]?"

There is a moment of agitation as the unnecessary familiarity makes you dislike your skillful prowess once more. Of course, you have to keep a benevolent attitude and silently agree like any friend. After all, the girl next to you was the person you lean on most, being both blunt yet wise.

"[Y/N], I don't know if I told you this, but we're gonna be in the spotlight today."

"Spotlight? What do you–?"

You began, but a booming voice interrupts you. All eyes shift to the speaker, seeing as there were two familiar students in the middle of the sandstone-like platform.

"Good afternoon, everyone! How do you do? I hope all is well for you."

"Isn't that...?"

"Momiji Tsukioka and Yuzuriha Kawamura. If Odaiba ever needs representation, then they can count on those two; you can think of them as part of the Golden Generation."

It is not surprising to see those two out on the public floor; their status as childhood friends practically made them inseparable. Your first impression of the pair is that they were soulmates, on the battlefield and as friends. They know how to make do with the other's flaws and fill in the parts one couldn't do or handle.

"We have some very special guests with us today, and they'll be coming up to demonstrate more of their skills! Give it up for the almighty duo, [Y/N] [L/N] and [F/N] [F/L/N] ~~!"

Yuzuriha's voice resonated across the room. Any light that was projected to the two representatives is now directly on to you and [F/N]. In a cold sweat, you lean towards your best friend and whisper in her ear.

"You think it's too late for me to drop out of school?"

"No, but if I have to go through this process then I'm taking you down with me. Now, come on! Let's give everyone a show!"

[F/N] grabs you by the wrist and skips down the aisles with you in tow. You have no choice but to submit as fate has already decided the course for you. Now in the center of the platform, you felt yourself shiver under the sharp eyes of everyone. [F/N], on the other hand, was smiling, waving and posing like any socialite.

"How can you act like this in front of an audience? Don't you get that attack of stage fright?"

"Nah. I'm just built differently. You just need to woman up and accept that you're a womanizer!"

Visually, the well-known anger mark rendered itself on top of your hair, illustrated as thick red lines floating above your character. You step forward to grab a fistful of her uniform, bringing [F/N] closer to you.

"Say that again and I swear I'll wipe that smirk off your face."

Instead of retaliation, [F/N] steps it up a notch and wraps her arms around your shoulders, granting you a dangerous proximity. Her smirk widens as you feel yourself grow red with embarrassment.

"What? Cat got your tongue? I thought you'll wipe the smirk off my face, but if you can't do that then let me help you."

Your best friend comes even closer, puckering her lips as if she was going for a kiss. Everyone in the room, including Momiji and Yuzuriha, squealed with either delight or envy. You shook your head as it was still too early to be doing this type of thing; thus, you held your hand against [F/N]'s head and pushed her away from you.

"I am not going to be assaulted by an alien. Not today. Let's just get on with what we came here to do."

[F/N] stood back, pouting after being rejected coldly. With an interjected cough, the two of you snap your heads toward the two speakers. Momiji is the first to speak, her cheeks still flushed with uneasiness.

"How would you like to demonstrate your skills, [Y/N]-san? [F/N]-san? Ah! Is it alright if I refer to the two of you by your first names? I apologize for my sudden informality."

With how timid and considerate Momiji was being, you couldn't help but smile at the second-year representative. Heat has already crept up her face, yet the faint blush on her cheeks have intensified.

"In that case, I'd like you, Momiji-senpai, and Yuzuriha-senpai to be our sparring opponents. I want to see what the Shining Ones of the Golden Generation are really made of."

[F/N] comes forward, an anticipated grin on her lips and a hand on her hip.

"Consider this as a little brawl between the prime representatives of Odaiba and Yurigaoka."

A fearless smile etches on the face of the second-year brunette, whereas her childhood friend was in a red daze. Yuzuriha takes a couple of steps to meet your eye level. You could hear the music blare from her headphones, indicating the closeness between the two of you.

"You sure you wanna do this? I don't think you know who you're dealing with, so I'm giving you a chance to take back everything."

Tension bites the air as her chocolate-colored eyes stare deeply into your tinted gaze. None would dare break the ice, afraid what would erupt if they had done so; instead, they await and prepare for any fracas that might follow the rigid stillness. You and [F/N] had maintained a dignified silence; therefore, a considerable scrimmage was meant to commence.

"Going once... Twice... Well, I was trying to be nice, but you two left me with no other choice."

Yuzuriha wasn't ultimately sure what she was getting into but that didn't mean she had a few tricks up her sleeve. With remarkably swiftness, the brunette slid her CHARM out from her knitted sleeve, the weapon was already in the conversion process. The Gungnir would change, transfigure itself from its rifle mode to a leading blade. Similar to Riri's CHARM, the long blade retained its flat golden edge, though the only difference with their Gungnirs are the dyed materials of the handle–Riri had hers colored in red, whereas Yuzuriha had black.

"I'll show you why we're called Shining Ones! Let's go, Momiji!"

"I'm with you, Yuzu-chan!"

The childhood friends move in synchronous rotation; Yuzuriha runs forward to take offense, while Momiji falls back and positions for defense. The brunette had high expectations that one of you would dive for her partner, yet she is caught off-guard by the unexpected results. You and [F/N] would plunge ahead, CHARM already at hand, and launch the first offensive. A series of violent swings were made, and Yuzuriha would have to constantly spin around to either dodge an attack or clatter against the opposing blades.

"M-Momiji! A little help would be nice!"

Heedful of her own intuitions, Momiji places her right hand against the crystal core, a magic jewel that helps control and function her CHARM, and the insignia of her blind rune sheds a glow from within. A range of wavelengths is deployed from the computerized core, expending energy over Yuzuriha to create a formidable barrier–Momiji had activated her Rare Skill, Regista.

Unfazed, [F/N] conducts another swing, bringing her broadsword down to clash with the shield. However, there was the sound of a different impact; the crackling sound of a wick is perceived and witnessed by the shaken brunette.

"Emmaus..."

The broadened blade is suddenly engulfed in orange-red flames, its heat-generating capacity becoming far greater than the makeshift shield. With the heated predicament finally taking a toll, Momiji broke into a sprint and flung herself into the air, ready to strike [F/N] from above.

"I won't let you do anything to Yuzu-chan, [F/N]-san!"

The flame-user carried on with her placid nature and kicked herself away from Yuzuriha, bringing the weapon with her to only cast the flaming CHARM aside. Confused expressions crossed their faces as they watched [F/N] retreat; however, panic loomed over them as they saw you taking hold of her CHARM.

"M-Momiji! Is [Y-Y/N] able to use the Rare Skill, Circlet Bless?!"

"I-I have no idea! There was no information about her Rare Skill!"

The two representatives hadn't forgotten about [F/N], but their reaction was far too late because she was already in possession of another CHARM.

[NOTE: This picture doesn't belong to me, so credits go to the original owner(s)!]

In a comfortable position, the first-year prodigy aims the barrel of her gun at Momiji, who was still in flight, and pulls the trigger to release her own Magisphere. You ran like the wind and chased after the spontaneous bullet, leaping across the atmosphere for closer proximity. Heavily concerned for the safety of her roommate, Yuzuriha becomes extremely rash and pursues you in hopes of knocking you off course.

The CHARMs were no longer needed, and you hurled the two weapons just below your feet, predicting the brunette's movements by a delaying tactic. Yuzuriha manages to block one blade, yet gets pushed back by the other, postponing her for some time. At times like this, she couldn't help but be vocal in her emotions.

"Momiji!!!"

As a witness to this exact experience, the dark-haired beauty watches you like a hawk; she takes in the view of you seizing the Magisphere and soaring into her direction. Momiji shuts her eyes close and awaits the blazing impact, preparing herself to be racked with pain.

Yet there is no anguish or trauma.

There is great warmth, only to be welcomed by a pair of soft arms that wrap around her slim figure. Momiji relaxed and felt as though she was floating gently in the clouds.

"You can open your eyes now, princess."

Upon hearing your serene yet husky tone, Momiji slowly opened her eyes to see you staring down at her, naturally letting out a small smile. She turns her head to catch a glimpse of her surroundings, registering that she was being carried by you bridal style and the two of you were slowly falling. As soon as your feet touched the ground, a lovely pink blush bloomed in her cheeks.

"You know, Momiji-senpai, you're surprisingly light."

The dark-haired student reddened at the compliment and mumbled some incoherent words.

" W-W-What a-are you s-s-saying, [Y-Y/N]-san?!"

You chuckled at how red her face became, heedless of the attention you'd garnered. The entire chamber grew still, speechless with both confusion and overwhelming surprise. The small fight came as a bombshell; the brutality they've just witnessed was beyond belief. As if she could read the mood of the chamber, Yuzuriha blended their concerns into a question.

"You know... I don't think I have to say or ask this, but what I had to go through makes me wonder if you two really are human. Are you really humans?"

You and [F/N] share a look and break into a fit of laughter. Yuzuriha along with the rest of the student population goggled at the two of you in total disbelief. A beam of satisfaction forms on your lips, which would then stimulate a warm adoration–a new feeling of desire–within the two representatives and everyone else.

"Yuzuriha-senpai, that just means we'll have to whip you back into shape, and that's where we'll come in and help you understand!"

Word Count: 5442

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

12K 188 29
In the world of technology, a boy named Y/n who is a high school boy got a strange thing and that thing changed his life and this is his new life sto...
4K 144 60
"Do you accept this humble burden?" Luz demanded. "The burden to protect those who cannot protect themselves?" The princess stood for a moment. Her s...
1.1M 23K 31
Yandere Haikyuu Boys x Female Reader you are the little sister of Kiyoko and you have just moved back in with your sister and mother. You switch sch...
63.6K 2.1K 18
"𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐨, 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐨, 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐨, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞?" Yandere! Yugi Amane/Hanako-Kun X Fem! Reader Started: Wednesday, Mar. 17 202...