Vanilla+brown sugar (Hyunlix)

By Sunflozer

"๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜บ. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜บ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ... More

Isolated
Lunchbox cake
Run
Three Stops
Roommate
New home
Strawberry shortcake
It wasn't your fault
First Day
Red light
You stay on my mind
Cafe date?
Falling
Pose
Trigger
Play with my hair
Morning Angel
Baby Chick
luxury, elegance and comfort
Fancy you
Cry for me
Can you blame me
Crybaby
Desire
I may be obsessive
What are we
If you like me so much
Change
Support
Under control
Main street
You don't know me
Anything you want
Cotton candy kiss
Mistake
Yours
Unwind
Valentines Day ( special chapter โ‚Šโ€งยฐ๐ชโ™ก๐‘‚ยฐโ€งโ‚Š)
Comfort zone
Playing games
Reciprocate
Love language
Better things
Cherry Red
Silent cry
Cherish
Little doll
Your eyes
What I deserve
No tears left to cry
Seek and destroy
Nobody else but you
Where it all started
Q & A ๐Ÿ’Œ '' ~ เญจเญง ยท
Warm milk and honey: Side story one
Taste of honey: End of side story one
247 with you: Side story two
I wish it didn't happen: Side story two continuation๏ฟผ
You could never understand: End of side story two

Cuddles after sex

4.5K 145 54
By Sunflozer

Hyunjin's pov

I guess you can say it started off with a little resistance on his end. Expected, with how tight he is, but in situations like these, there's nothing a few kisses and enough lube can't fix. Now with three of my fingers deep inside him, moving in and out. Stretching his walls and touching all his good spots. Which by the way didn't take me long to find. He's been letting out a string of never-ending moans and whines. Not to mention the tears streaming down his pretty freckled cheeks. I thrust in hard, stopping only when I'm knuckle deep, curling and pumping my digits around his tight walls. His moans grow louder with a mixture of words, I just can't seem to understand. His senseless blabbering is beginning to sound like music to my ears. It wasn't on my list tonight to finger him to tears but I don't think I've ever been so turned on in my life.

With every curve and pump of my fingers, I could feel him stretching out even more and his moans only get needier and louder. "If you're moaning like this and it's just my fingers, won't it be another story once my dick is inside you ?" I pump in and out, faster this time and his breathing gets heavier. "You-your fingers feel so go-good" he mumbles through tears, his thighs shaking as he begins to move his hips up and down. I stop my movements and he lets out a displeased whine. "Please don't stop" he begs and I ignore his request. He moves his hips more, pushing down onto my fingers. "More" he begs as he bounces in an attempt to gain the same pleasure from before. I watch as he fucks himself onto my fingers. His eyes closed in concentration "Plea-Hyun-more" he chokes out in between moans, rocking his hips more.

"Such a needy little thing, aren't you?" I start moving my fingers again and he nods his head, while more tears fill his eyes. I pump in one last time, feeling him clench. He lets out a whine and his whole body shakes as he cums, my fingers still buried deep inside him.

He lays his head on my shoulder, letting out soft whimpers as he breathes hard. I bring my hand to the back of his head, stroking gently while his orgasm dies out. "Shh darling, you did so well" I whisper to him and he sniffles, his arms moving to wrap around my neck. I stroke his hair for a while, whispering sweet praises into his ear and he calms down. His tears stop and his breathing settles down as well. It wasn't my intention to make him cry but if he's crying and we've just begun. I guess he'll be bawling later on. We haven't even gotten to the best part yet.

"Was it too much for you baby, or are you ready to take something better than my fingers ?" I ask and he nods with a low hum. I know he's in a vulnerable and slutty headspace right now but that doesn't mean I'm going to stop. Not with how hard I am. Which I'm sure he's aware of. Besides I've comforted him enough. "Let me see those eyes" I coo and he unwraps his arms from my neck. He faces me with his doe glossy eyes and my heart skips a beat at how pretty he looks.

"You're always such a good boy for me" I lean forward placing a kiss on his forehead. Since he's already on top, riding me won't be a problem.

"Now lift your ass."

He positions himself as he wraps his arms around my neck. While I hold his waist tightly, guiding him to the top of my cock. He sinks down slowly taking just the tip inside him and then he stops.

"It's-it's too much" he whines and I almost laugh. It's just the tip and he's already complaining.

"You can take it, you've done it before," I say sternly. It would be easier to just ram it in, but I don't feel like helping him out. I hear him breathe out as he slowly lowers himself taking me in inch by inch and I could feel myself getting swallowed by his warmth. "Fuck, just like that" I breathe as I feel my cock entering deeper into his slick hole "just a little more."

He gasps, followed by a whimper, as he takes in everything, my cock disappearing into his body. He squirms around, trying to adjust himself on top of me. Then he gazes down and I feel his whole body stiffen.

"What's wrong ?," I ask and he doesn't move.

"So full-you're so big" he replies in a sultry tone and I feel my dick twitch in arousal. I follow his gaze, looking down at his stomach and I groan as I notice the bulge in his belly. Breathe Hyunjin breathe. I wouldn't want to do something stupid and hurt him. how small does he have to be for my dick to be showing inside him? I've never thought about the size difference between me and the people I've fucked before but I have to admit this does turn me on more. I didn't think it was possible but I wince feeling myself get harder. He whimpers loudly and I waste no time jerking my hips up. Thrusting hard and deep, enjoying the tightness of his walls around me. This position makes it easier to fuck him deeper. The sight of his stomach bulging out every time my cock thrusts deep inside him, has me wanting to fuck him harder. He's back to blabbering incoherent words, his head buried deep into my shoulder and I could feel his walls squeezing my dick even tighter than before.

"Your thighs are shaking so much," I tell him as I jerk my hips up, pushing deeper inside him. In fact, his whole body is shaking it's cute honestly, watching him struggle. I slow down my pace, moving in and out of him with painfully long thrusts.

"Hyun...jin" he chokes out.

"What is it, sweetheart? Tell me what you want."

"You...harder...plea-please" He forces out between moans, as he moves his hips to my thrust.

I chuckle low. Harder he says. As much as I would like to do that I'd rather see him put in some work.

"Then ride me sweetheart" I order and he lifts his head from my shoulder. Our eyes meet and I almost feel bad for him. With how much he's frowning, it seems he thought that he'd have things easy tonight. Was he expecting me to just pamper him and fuck him, giving him all the pleasure he wants? well, that's too bad because I have other plans tonight.

I stare back at him, keeping my expression serious. And he keeps his eyes latched on me until he starts riding me slowly. Tears fill his eyes and if anything it just makes me want to fuck him more. I smirk watching his body tremble, as his hips start moving back and forth. He whimpers and gasps, rolling his eyes back as he rocks his hips in a motion that has me feeling breathless. He rocks faster, moving up and down on my cock.

"mhhh" he moans as he sinks down more.

"Tell me how good this feels" I command as I tighten my grip on his hips.

"So good" he breathes, rolling his hips down. He starts bouncing slowly and I sink my nails into the soft flesh of his hips, causing him to whimper. I feel his movements slow down.

"Did I say you could stop?" I ask harshly and he moans, bucking his hips back and forth as more tears run down his cheeks. He bounces at a faster pace and I snap my hips up at the same time. "Who's fucking you right now ?" I ask as I grab hold of his chin forcing him to keep eye contact with me. I continue thrusting up hard, liking the loud slapping sounds that our bodies make every time his ass comes back down on my lap.

"You-hyu-hyunjin" he replies through breathy moans and I feel my heartbeat quicken.

"That's right—I'm not your little secret admirer from the supermarket, or should I say your 'friend' you danced with at the club?"

His eyes widen.

"What you thought I wouldn't notice ?, it's okay though, because as long as I'm around he won't get to see how much of a little slut you can be, I won't let him have you, nobody can have you, do you understand Felix ?"

He nods his head eagerly and I smirk at him. I let go of his chin and his mouth falls open as sweet moans leave his lips. I place both my hands on either side of his hips, lifting his ass up and down onto my cock. I slam my hips up, pounding hard inside him and he bounces on my lap. I angle my thrust, hitting one particular spot, focusing my attention on his most sensitive part and his blabbering begins again. "there-yes-oh gosh-please" he cries as he tries to rock back.

"Are you gonna cum for me babydoll ?"

He nods quickly as his walls tighten, clenching around my length. I feel his head on my shoulder again and then he cums. Fast and hard. His hips stutter as he lets out a sweet little cry. His body goes limp and he wraps his arms around my neck.

"We're not done," I tell him and I begin lifting my hips again, grinding into him slowly. His breath hitches and then I pick up the pace, slamming hard, ignoring his broken whines.

"look at you, letting me fuck you how I want, you're like a little rag doll." I tease him as I continue slamming into him, hard and fast.

His arms tighten around my neck and I could feel his body becoming more and more limp.

"mmmf-noo" he whines and I smirk.

"You're not? Then why are you taking it so well, hmm? just admit it Felix you like being used."

I grab onto his waist tightly, taking my time as I thrust slowly. Fucking into him deep, pulling out completely until he sucks me in again. Dragging my dick against his walls, savoring his sweet moans and cries."fuck-you feel amazing" I grunt, feeling my hips stutter and with one quick thrust. I moan low, releasing my cum inside him. My body shakes, feeling the shocks of pleasure course through me. I shut my eyes for a moment, breathing hard. Felix squirms on top of me as he arches his back. He lets out a choked sob, followed by a pained whimper.

I feel my heart stop "Shit-"

He's crying.

"Shhh, I'm sorry baby" I release my grip on his waist as I drag one hand against his skin and up his back. The overstimulation must have been too much for him ."I'm going to pull out okay ?" I tell him softly while rubbing his back gently and slowly. He shakes his head and I feel my dick twitch inside him." No-no" he cries out, hiccuping at the same time. This isn't good at this rate I'm going to get hard again. "It's okay, we're done now, was it too much for you ?" I ask him and he nods his head while sniffling. My fingers gently run across his skin, rubbing tiny circles on his back and he relaxes. I halt my movements and I bring my hand to the back of his head. I sink my fingers into his scalp, running it through his hair and he lets out a satisfied hum. He unwraps his arms from my neck and I breathe out, finally. I hear him hiccup as he brings his hand to my chest, curling his small fingers around the material of my t-shirt.

My skin grows hot. I must be a horrible person. His crying is lowkey turning me on. I know I said I can't stand the sight of tears in his eyes, but this is different, he's being way too adorable right now. I grab his chin and he looks up at me-his eyes flooded with tears. I swallow hard, trying to hide my arousal. His lower lip quivers and he lets out another sob "hurts."

"That's why I need to pull out, I promise it won't hurt anymore," I tell him sweetly and he shakes his head.

What now? He's being so stubborn.

I bring my hand to his face, cupping his cheeks gently. He shuts his eyes and his nose crinkles as I wipe the tears from his eyes. My eyes move down to his lips and I lean closer. Our lips touch and I kiss him slowly, placing soft feather-like kisses onto his lips. He squirms his body and I hold onto his hip. I deepen the kiss, parting his lips with my tongue. He melts into the kiss and I hear him moan. Good, he's distracted. I slowly lift his ass, pulling out in one go and he whimpers loudly. I stop kissing him and I pull him closer. I kiss his cheek, nose, and forehead. "See that wasn't so bad ?"

He lays his head on my chest and I hold him tight, hugging him close. I hear him sniffle every now and then. I guess I'll have to live with the guilt of making him cry for the third time. He snuggles closer, pressing himself impossibly close to my body. Cuddles after sex. I'll go ahead and add that, to the list of things I've never done and now I have. It's always something new with him.

"Aren't you cold ?" I ask him. He is completely naked right now and I wouldn't want him to get sick.

He doesn't say a word as he shakes his head.

"Still, let's get you cleaned up and ready for bed."

"too tired-don't want to" he murmurs, his voice barely a whisper.

This stubborn side to him is cute but it won't slide with me. I stand up with him in my arms and he whines as he wraps his arms around my neck. I place my arm underneath him and the cum leaking out from him tells me everything I need to know. I start walking in the direction of the bathroom. This is going to take a while.

.....

If I knew he would have been so whiny the whole time. I would of never cum inside him in the first place. However, that's honestly something I can't guarantee the next time. I'll have to admit I do enjoy taking care of him. Having him in my arms while I wash his body is a different level of intimacy that I quite like. I walk towards the bed with his body all bundled up in my arms and I attempt to place the already sleeping blond down. He clings to me, refusing to let go. He's like a koala.

"You're being difficult" I sigh.

He opens his eyes batting his lashes at me. He's too pretty for his own good. "Don't leave" he whispers and I feel my chest tighten. Way too pretty.

"I'm just tucking you in sweetheart," I tell him sweetly but his grip on me tightens. I smile at him, I don't think he's planning to let go.

I planned on taking a shower myself but I guess it'll have to wait.

I crawl onto the bed, placing my back on the headboard. With his head snuggled in my chest. He clings onto me immediately, making himself comfortable on my lap. I don't think I've ever met someone as clingy as him. This is going to take a while to get used to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 435 12
Felix was struggling in his life economically and relationship-wise. Having a part job as a cafe waiter and working as a stripper at night that doesn...
139K 3.8K 26
Hyunjin Gang/Mafia FF You always wondered where Hyunjin went and why he always came back injured. When he disappeared one day, you accidentally found...
1.2K 70 8
(HIATUS/be back in July) "๐’€๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’๐’ ๐‘ท๐’“๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’š ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐‘ด๐’๐’…๐’†๐’" "๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’š ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’ ๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’‡๐’†๐’„๐’•...
170K 10.6K 42
"Why would we go to one of the most dangerous beaches in the whole world to do our training?" "Jisung, dear, Bondi has the best team AND the hottest...