ONESHOTS || KTH ||

By actually_aquarius

Pêoplê s@y , " Wh@t yøü sèè is wh@t yøü gēt.... " " Àñd I ç@ñ sëë yøú .... " " Døês th@t mé@ñ ...... yøû @r... More

Secretary Kim
Sequel : Secretary Kim
Extraordinary
Stalking
Obsessed Idol
You're Next
Found You
Sequel : Found You
Nerdy Love
Late Night Party
Tragic Smile
Mission 099
Again
Dare To Hurt Her
Love Me Like I Do
Sequel : Love me like I do
Marry Me Or Else
Sincerely Mine
War For Your Love
Stuck With Me
Keeping You Beside Me
Love Of Tomorrow
Losing Game
Walking Disaster
Red String
Gone
선생님
Antiquated
First Love
Private Property
Right Path
Until Death Do Us Apart
Villainess
Self Love
Heart Of A Saint , Life Of A Sinner
Awaited Love
Hymn Of Death
Now It Begins
Eternal Soul
Candy Kisses
Never Again
Years Between Us
From Here To Eternity
Unspoken Words
Tears Of Sorrow
White Lies
Touch Of Soul
Anything For You , Love
Unforgettable Past
Bloomin'
Match Made In Hell
Reporting : Love
When The World Finally Stops
Author Of One's Own Romance
Be Still My Heart
Silent Revelation
The Girl He Never Saw
Betrothed Love

Letters

1.2K 114 60
By actually_aquarius

To ,
Kim Y/N .

86 , Dongbyeon-ro , Buk-gu ,
Daegu .

19th December 1951

My love ,

How are you and my little kimchi ? Is he troubling you ? Tell him , Appa will scold him if he trouble you .

It's hard when you miss people . But you know if you miss them , you're lucky.  It means you had someone special in your life . Someone worth missing .

And I miss you , Y/N .

Sometimes I feel like , I want to quit this and be with you . I want to end this distance which is separating us.  But nothing can separate our heart , right ?

Every minute without you feels like a million years , Y/N . I wanted to be with you every single second but duty is important as much you are . Love , I know you miss me as much as I do but please endure it like I'm doing . Don't you heard people saying , small partitions are always good . As it can strengthen the bond of our love beyond the physical .

In this cold weather , while I'm writing this , I'm remembering the days we spend together , the hugs and kisses we shared , the secrets , your smile , your eyes , your small hands intertwined in mine , every little intimacy .... Before I even know it , my tears fell down in this letter . Once again I'm crying , love . Once again I'm missing you .

Hoping the day , we meet will arrive soon ,

Your husband ,

Kim Taehyung

She fold the letter and placed it in the nearby table with a tearful eyes . The letter had already drenched with her tears . Her salty tears intertwining with his dried ones . She placed her hand on her round belly , rubbing it to and fro . A small smile formed on her lips even though she was crying .

Didn't you heard what your Appa said ? He will scold you if you trouble me again . She said chuckling . Appa misses you , my little kimchi . She said , rubbing her swollen belly . As the baby know , what his mother said , as if he is responding to his mother's words , the baby kicked her . She gasped and then smiled . I know . You misses him , right ?

She scoffed . He is so cruel , right ? Who ? Your Appa . She said poking her stomach . How can he do this to us ? Didn't he know how much we misses him ? Are all soldiers like him ? Didn't they miss us ? They only care about their job . Cruel .

Didn't he wrote how much he misses you ? She turned around seeing her mother in law . Y/N sighed . Her mother walked in with a glass of juice . She placed it in the table .

Yes . He wrote . But it's getting little frustrating . Without him by my side , Eomma . I want to meet him , hug him..... I want him beside me . Her tears fall down one by one from her eyes . Her mother came towards her and wrapped her hands around her shoulder , pulling Y/N's head to her chest .

He misses you Y/N as much as you do . Mrs Kim said patting her daughter's head . She know her son and daughter misses each other .

Its... It's been 6 months . Y/N sniffling her tears .

He will be here , when you will give birth to our little kimchi. Hearing their little ones pet name , Y/N's hand automatically went down to rub her stomach . Now drink this . She said giving the juice glass to Y/N . She drank it and gave the glass back to her mother . Don't stress yourself . It's not good for both of you . Take rest . She said patting Y/N's head . She walked out of the room with the glass. Y/N slowly got up from the couch and walked towards the window . Her hand protectively wrapped around her 7 month belly . Looking outside the window , she sighed .

To ,
Kim Y/N .

86 , Dongbyeon-ro , Buk-gu ,
Daegu .

10th January 1952 .

My love ,

One year has passed in a blink of an eye and it's been 32 weeks since our little kimchi came to our life . How is your life, love ? I know it's hard without me . As you were always depended on me . But my love , you are going to be a mother , mother of our child so you have to be independent on your own .

How is my little kimchi doing ?

Love , last night I dreamt about something . Something alluring . We are sitting on the bank of a river . Only both of us . Your stomach flat . Your head on my chest and mine on top of your head . My hands wrapped around your shoulder . We were enjoying our time . Just then we heard a small yet soft voice . ' Appa ' ' Eomma ' . That voice called . We looked at our sideways . There we saw a little boy , running towards us . A carbon copy of me . He looked exactly like me . He even had the same mole on the nose just like me . Guess who ? Our little kimchi .

Do you know how much happy I am ? I can't even surpass my happiness ,
Y/N .  I hope he will come to us soon . We will be the best Appa and Eomma in the world .

I had already applied leave .

Waiting for the day , I'll be with you . Kissing and hugging you . Holding you and my little kimchi in my arms .

Your husband ,

Kim Taehyung .

Y/N looked down rubbing her stomach . Her lips adorned the smile. I had already applied for leave . He will come soon . 

A tear slipped from her eyes , rolling down to her cheeks , glistening her cheeks once more. Y/N stood there looking out of the window to the vast area . The rain pouring out heavily matching the tear drops falling from her eyes. 

Her train of thoughts broke when she heard a cry . She looked towards the crib and noticed her baby , her little kimchi crying , she walked towards him and pulled him up.  She sat on the bed , feeding him.  You're being a crybaby , right ? Just like Eomma . She smiled . Your Appa would have teased us , if he saw us like this .

It's been 4 months since the baby born . 4 months since their little kimchi born . He had now began to notice different shades of colours , recognize faces . And most importantly , he had became more clingy to Y/N. He don't want to spare a single second without her.  Just like his father .

And 6 months since , he contacted her . The last letter of his was about the baby and he even mentioned about the leave but didn't came . Did he didn't got leave ? He missed the delivery.  It was little hard for her . As her ' strength ' wasn't beside her .

She heard about the sudden commotion in the border , through radio and newspaper . Maybe because of that he didn't got leave . But he could have just wrote a letter at least with 2 words , ' I'm fine ' , right ? But her stubborn husband couldn't do that. Worrying has became a daily basis in her life . Negative thoughts are always rummaging her mind .

Y/N sighed . She looked seeing her little kimchi had fallen asleep in her arms . Just like his father , her son sleeps with eyes open , half lidded eyes .

Y/N walked towards the front door to open it as someone had knocked it . There is no one in their house except Y/N and her son as her in law's had to visit one of their relative's marriage .

Opening the door , she saw an unfamiliar man at door step .

He flashed a smile . Y/N responded with a not - so - sure smile . Kim Y/N ? He asked looking at her . She nodded .

I'm Jimin . Park jimin . He introduced himself .

Oh Jimin - shi . You're Taehyung's friend , right ? She asked . He nodded . Please come in . She opened the door fully , welcoming in . Jimin walked in . Looking around , he saw his friend's picture in the living room .

What do you want to drink -  Her words got cut off with a small cry . She rushed towards the room . She took the baby in her arms keeping him closer to her chest . He stopped crying when he sensed his mother's presence. 

Can I ? Y/N turned around , seeing Jimin standing near the door , gesturing to hold the baby . She nodded and slowly shift the baby to Jimin's hands .

Kimchi is ? Jimin asked rocking the baby in his arms .

Boy . Y/N said looking at her kimchi who is curiously looking at Jimin . He turned towards his mother started crying for her to take . She took him from Jimin's hold .

Just like he predicted . Did you name him ?  Jimin asked . She shook her head .

When he arrives.  She said . He nodded . They walked out of the room with the baby in her arms .

Jimin took a letter from the suitcase he carried when he came to the house and handed it to Y/N . A letter from him . He said  .

I'll get going.  He stood up dusting his pants off .

You didn't even drink anything . Y/N said standing up with the baby .

Maybe next time . He walked out of the house with his suitcase . She closed the door took a seat on the couch . She hurriedly took the letter .

To ,
Kim Y/N .

86 , Dongbyeon-ro , Buk-gu ,
Daegu .

15th January 1952 .

My love ,

I'm writing this letter with a thumbing heart . Hoping and praying , it won't receive . But if you're reading it , then I'm sorry , love .

I'm sorry for making you worried . I'm sorry for getting hurt . I'm sorry for breaking our promise , promise to grow old with you . I'm sorry for breaking the promise , promise of not to die . I have not kept it . I broke it . All of them .

Love , I can see the tears pouring out of your eyes . Wipe it , love . Wipe it off from your face . Didn't I always told you , " Tears don't suit your face " ? Tears don't suit you , love . Tears don't suit a soldier's wife . So don't cry .

There is no way in this world through which I can truly and greatly express my love for you . But now I think , this is the only way to show some of my love to you . It's only you I think about throughout the day and night . You have been a constant support to me throughout these years since we met . And I'm totally and deeply in love with you .

Sometimes , I would think about how much of a lucky person I'm to have a great life partner like you . You are not just a life partner to me . My childhood friend , my best friend , my first love , my wife . Mine .

You make me the happiest and most loved person in the world . Our endless conversation and the sweet meetings we had always made me to love you more each day .

Our little kimchi ...... I'm afraid Y/N . I'm afraid .  For the first time in my life I'm afraid , I might die without seeing you and our kimchi . Without even glancing at him . Y/N , let's name him
' Taegguk ' . What do you think ? Tell him , Appa loves him . A lot . Tell him , Appa will miss him . Take care of him , Y/N . Just the way you took care of me .

Thank you for being with me . Thank you for choosing me as your life partner even though I had flaws . Love is something different . Love is choosing to serve someone and be with someone in spite of their filthy heart . Love is patient , kind and deliberate . Love is hard . Love is pain and sacrifice , it's seeing darkness in another person and defying the impulse to jump ship , yet you chose to stay . Thank you , love .

When tomorrow starts without me , and I'm not here to see you , if the sun would rise and your eyes filled with tears for me . I wish so much you wouldn't cry , the way you did today , while thinking of the many things we didn't get to say . I know how much you love me as much I love you and each and every time you think of me I know you will miss me too . When tomorrow starts without me , don't think we are far apart . Every time you think of me , I'm right there in your heart.

Again , you're crying , right ? Wipe it off ..... Yeah like that . You did it right . Now do it daily , for me .

I love you , more than yesterday but less than  tomorrow .

With love ,
Your husband ,

Kim Taehyung .

There is a photo attached to the letter . She took it . Their photo .

The first photo they took right after their marriage . She looked down , their little kimchi had fallen asleep in her lap .

Taegguk . She called him in a low voice . Her tears falling down one by one . Wipe it off , love . She heard his voice . She slowly wiped off the tears but it didn't seemed to stop .

She took Taegguk in her arms and walked towards her room . She placed him in the crib covering him with his baby blue blanket . She walked towards the bathroom . Closing the door behind her . She cried her heart out , whimpering one name . His. 

Sergeant Kim Taehyung , a man of 35 years old , sacrificed his life to save the life of thousands . Soldiers - A person who put the interest of their country above their personal interest .

We sleep safely at night because rough man stand ready to visit violence on those who would harm us  - Winston S Churchill

The most painful goodbyes are the ones that are never said and never explained . How much of a truth where these words .

THE END

My love will always be with you till the day I die . I promise to walk this life with you forever .

________________________________________

This storyline was from your_dangerous_woman

Thank you for requesting , hope you will enjoy it .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365K 12.5K 24
#1 btsjhope out of 24.8k stories #2 fanfiction- out of 1.39M Stories #2 Btsarmy- out of 30.5k Stories #3 taehyung- out of 176k Stories #13 love...
1.1K 27 22
some short stories or oneshots of taekook love stories ( sometimes taekookV will also be there and yeah if you have a idea about a story and want me...
fantasy By K

Fanfiction

232K 2.9K 26
[{ BTS ONE SHOTS }] Behold! My tannie boy fantasies! 。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚☆ - mature themes - explicit language - sexual situations - READ THE TAGS! - A...
1.9K 102 14
collection of one-shots/drabbles to make your heart flutter. warnings not mentioned. contains mature content. ►𝙗𝙩𝙨 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 (𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙙�...