Dual : Second Act Of Love

Od RainbowRoses21

Season 2 of Dual Previously called - Dual : Night Changes "Once a happy and inseparable couple, their love s... Více

Cast 1
Cast 2
Trailer
Playlist
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Impossible
Chapter 2 - Aasan nahi yaha.
Chapter 3 - Dilemma.
Chapter 4 - Strange feeling
Chapter 5 - Ye Dooriyan
Chapter 6 - Not easy
Chapter 7 - Oh No.
Chapter 8 - What's going on?
Chapter 10 - Mission for everyone.
Chapter 11 - Black out
Chapter 12 - Tired
Chapter 13 - Camp.
Chapter 14 - Big truth.
Chapter 15 - Omg
Chapter 16 - Heard it.
Chapter 17 - Fairy.
Chapter 18 - Done.
Chapter 19 - Nostalgia
Chapter 20 - Regret
Chapter 21 - Weird faces.
Chapter 22 - Shouldn't have happened
Chapter 23 - Accused.
Chapter 24 - Crime.
Chapter 25 - Broke
Chapter 26 - Risk
Chapter 27 - Loss
Chapter 28 - We are in the end game now
Chapter 29 - 2 months
Chapter 30 - New Chapter in life
SPIN OFF

Chapter 9 - Ye kaha aa gaye ham

180 17 23
Od RainbowRoses21

Aarvi :- "Aai Please let me go with jiya to her house na."

Aarvi begged jhanavi with a innocent look. Jiya had invited aarvi to come to her house so they could play and enjoy more and aarvi was so excited about it but jhanavi she was worried because jiya was sarth's daughter she didn't know why or how but it didn't changed the fact that she was this daughter. And going to her house meant going to his house.

And she was not really sure if she should let her go what if sarth found out about her will he take her away?

Aarvi :- "Aai please na!"

Jiya :- "Aunty please let her come."

Yash :- "Yes aunty please!"

The trio begged jhanavi giving her the puppy look. Making her more worried and confused.

Meghana :- "Jhanavi please let her come I'll drop her home myself on time."

Meghana reassured jhanavi with a smile. Now jhanavi glanced at the trio once and reluctantly agreed.

Jhanavi :- "Ok go and enjoy."

Aarvi :- "Thank you aai!"

Aarvi hugged jhanavi after asking her to bend down with a excited smile, jhanavi patted her back and smiled. Meghana again reassured jhanavi that she will take care of her and will drop her home in time which made jhanavi feel relaxed a bit.

Aarvi then bid bye to jhanavi and walked away with meghana, jiya and yash. When aarvi was walking away with them jhanavi felt upset. She was not used to aarvi going with someone else to someone else's house but this was not a stranger's house, she was going to her dad's house.

Jhanavi - "Bappa take care of my daughter."

Jhanavi prayed to bappa as she looked on at them.

◆◆◆

Luckily sarth had finished his recording earlier so he decided to come home to spend the rest of the time with jiya. When he opened the door of the room, he saw jiya playing with yash and little one. Sarth was really surprised and happy at the same time to see his little one.

Sarth :- "Hey Guys!"

Aarvi :- "SK!!"

Aarvi jumped down the bed and rushed to sarth, he sat down on his knees and hugged her, Even jiya and yash ran up to him and hugged him tight. Now This unexpected hug caused sarth to fall back on the floor with the trio but he made sure none of them was hurt. The trio started laughing, sarth first tried to fake a glare at them but he too then burst out laughing.

Sarth :- "Damn you naughty kids."

The Trio laughed more and sat followed by Sarth.

Aarvi :- "That was fun!"

Jiya :- "Yes Let's do it again!"

Yash :- "Yes good idea!"

Before the trio could run back to do it again sarth held them back.

Sarth :- "No we are not doing it again ok. I don't want you guys to get hurt."

The trio nodded with a understanding smile. Which made sarth relax.

Sarth :- "So little one you here?"

Aarvi :- "Yes Jiya and yash invited me to play!"

The trip grinned at each other then high fived.

Jiya :- "And baba her name is aarvi."

Sarth :- "Wow that's a very beautiful name little one."

Sarth pulled aarvi's cheek making her giggle.

Yash :- "Yes and full name aarvi-

But before he could finish rakesh came in wearing a apron.

Rakesh :- "Guys what do you want for lunch? Seriously Meghana had to go with her friend reena and leave you three monkeys with me."

Rakesh mumbled the last part but unfortunately for him the trio heard it.

Jiya :- "Chachu did you just call us monkey?"

Yash :- "I'm going to tell aai!"

Aarvi :- "Me two."

The trio glared at rakesh making him nervous. He immediately lifted his hands up in surrender.

Rakesh :- "Sorry sorry now tell me what do you want for lunch?"

Yash :- "Baba Noodles!"

Rakesh :- "Oye piddi this is not the time to eat noodles."

Aarvi :- "Then Pav bhaji?"

Rakesh :- "No pav bhaji. Again not the right time."

Jiya :- "Then pasta?"

Rakesh :- "Copy paste the answer."

Rakesh kept denying the trio's every suggestion which made them really mad and upset.

Jiya :- "Seriously chachu you are saying no to everything!"

Yash :- "Exactly aai is right you say to no to everything!"

Rakesh :- "What the hell meghana said this?!"

Rakesh kept his both hands on his hips.

Yash :- "Yes."

Rakesh :- "I say only yes to her well not that I have option."

Rakesh mumbled the last part with a scowl which made sarth burst out laughing.

Rakesh :- "You are laughing now your punishment is make lunch for them!"

Rakesh smacked sarth's arm lightly then smirked earning a glare from him.

Sarth :- "I'm ok with this punishment. So kids how about thalipeeth?" (savoury multi-grain flatbread )

Aarvi :- "My favorite! Aai makes it so tasty."

Aarvi excitedly jumped at the mention of thalipeeth even jiya and yash smiled excitedly.

Sarth :- "So Thalipeeth it is."

Sarth smiled and walked to the kitchen followed by rakesh and the trio. They all sat down on the chairs in the kitchen watching sarth as he took out the ingredients and started preparing for it. Sarth had learned all this with jhanavi after their marriage so now as he was cooking, all those memories came rushing back making his eyes well up.

Aarvi :- "Wow you are so cool SK."

Jiya :- "Yes you are really cool baba."

Yash :- "Cool chachu!"

The trio cheered for sarth making him blush. He smiled and winked at them as he gave final touch to the thalipeeths.

Rakesh :- "You are so popular among these monkeys sarth."

Rakesh chuckled as he helped sarth serve them.

Sarth :- "What can I do I'm just that cool!"

Sarth dramatically shrugged his shoulders.

Rakesh :- "Dumb people nowadays."

Rakesh shook his head as he glanced at sarth who was now glaring at him. after a staring contest both the brothers burst out laughing.

Aarvi :- "SK!"

Sarth walked over to aarvi. she had a bite of thalipeeth in her hand.

Aarvi :- "Have a bite."

Sarth smiled and ate it. He didn't know why but her small gesture made him feel so happy like he just couldn't even describe it to himself.

Aarvi :- "I always feed aai a bite of my food so today I felt like to feed you too!"

Sarth's eyes grew moist he pulled her cheek and smiled at her. He didn't know why but he always felt strange connection with aarvi. After her even jiya and yash fed him a bite.

◆◆◆

Raj walked out of the clothe shop in the mall after buying some outfits for himself. He was about to walk down but stopped when he saw yashita with a guy , he first shrugged it off thinking he must be her friend and was about to walk away but then the guy kissed yashita's cheek.

Raj - "Ok so he is her boyfriend. Well I should just leave because its not something I should be worried about."

Just then raj noticed yashita looking his way her expressions turned from lovey dovey to horrified she grabbed her boyfriend's hand and literally ran away. Raj just stood there feeling confused as to why she ran away? was she hiding it from her family? But still she had no reason to run away from him.

Raj - "We only run when we want to hide."

After contemplating whether or not he should follow her, he settled on not to and decided to let sarth know about this.

◆◆◆

Sarth glanced at the sleeping aarvi and smiled. She had fallen asleep as soon as sarth started the car to drop her home. Meghana had requested sarth to drop aarvi to her her house because she was going to get more late with her friend. He of course agreed to her request having no problem with it. Meghana thanked him and texted him the address.

He stopped the car in front of a 8 floor building. He checked the address her apartment was on the third floor, apartment no 111. After parking the car in the parking lot, he picked up aarvi in her arms and slung her school bag on his other free shoulder.

He took the elevator and After a minute he was on the third floor. He didn't had to search for the apartment much because he found it quickly. He adjusted aarvi a bit in his arms and pressed the doorbell with his free arm.

"Coming!"

He heard a female voice on the other end. He stepped back a little when the door slowly opened.

"Oh my god SK!!"

The girl almost screamed but sarth quickly shushed her and pointed at aarvi.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry."

Sarth :- "This is aarvi's house?"

"Oh yeah yeah I'm her maushi (Masi) kaveri deshpande."

Sarth nodded. kaveri took aarvi in her arms and then took the bag in her other hand.

Kaveri :- "Thank you for dropping her."

Sarth :- "It's ok. Take care."

Before walking back to the elevator, Sarth smiled at aarvi and patted her head.

Sarth :- "Bye little one."

Sarth was suddenly feeling very empty and sad, he didn't wanted to leave her, he wanted stay with aarvi but he knew he couldn't do that. He smiled at her once again then walked back to the elevator.

He had to wait for the elevator to come up, because someone was using it on the ground floor. After a minute the elevator came up and the doors opened to reveal jhanavi.

"You!"

Both of them exclaimed in surprise.

Sarth :- "What are you doing here jhanavi?"

Jhanavi :- "I-I Live here! And you?"

Sarth :- "I came to drop someone off."

Jhanavi nodded. Before either of them could say or ask anything further, the voice in the elevator system asked them to close the door. So sarth quickly walked in and closed the door then he pressed the ground floor button.

Sarth :- "Aren't you going to press your floor button?"

Sarth asked jhanavi, when he realized she haven't pressed any buttons.

Jhanavi :- "Oh yeah."

Jhanavi quickly pressed the 7th floor button. Sarth glanced at jhanavi he remembered the day when they both got stuck in the elevator. How much scared she was, He couldn't help but smile at the beautiful memory.

Jhanavi :- "I was seriously an idiot back then."

Jhanavi said in a really low voice that if sarth wasn't close he would have definitely missed it.

Sarth :- "You weren't."

Jhanavi had a surprised look on her face which made sarth smile. But then he remembered how she left him and all the pain came rushing back in. He looked away and focused his attention on the door, he did felt her eyes on him but he controlled the urge to look back. So When the elevator got to the ground floor. Sarth rushed out.

----------------------------------------
NOTE - English is not my native language so please forgive me if I did any mistakes.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter, if you liked this chapter please vote and comment!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

24.9K 1.8K 41
This is the sequel book of ''The Fate'' book as this is the story of Sanjana and Siddharth "Siddharth, Siddharth" she said while knocking at his door...
31.9K 3.4K 57
This is a story of parents who own their children by forcing their decisions on them. Sometimes, parents advice is heaven but when it goes against yo...
112K 8.6K 100
Two Strangers were meet in most stranger way. Both are lonely in their life and just craving for love. He was rich business tycoon in all over world...
67.8K 8.5K 29
Feeling helpless and powerless by the power of love is like a drug that they don't sell over the counter....... "Muskurana tu ki jaise waabasta nhi...