Shangri La

By Lucky_luck28

read it. yes. that is all. πŸ΅πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘Œ *I do not own any images* More

1️
2️
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
.....

27

601 39 4
By Lucky_luck28

Sakusa brought the extra clothes that he wasn't able to use since he can remember.

They were smaller for him.

His mother gave it to him as a reminder of his first time going to a sports event when he was 15 or 14.

"This might suit him..."

It was a black sweater shirt with words written about love for volleyball or something.

And of course, it had sweatpants to complete the look.

His mother always loved buying him matching clothes.

As for the underwear. He remembered he had bought the wrong size a year ago because he was getting late for their family gathering at a park.

He doesn't even know why he even bought them in the first place.

He sighed as he went to the guest room where the tangerine will be staying.

He knocked 3 times and there was no answer.

He cautiously opened the door and was glad knowing he wouldn't be seeing any naked-

"Sakusa-san?"

The tall male snapped his head to where the bathroom was supposed to be and saw what he didn't want to see right now.

The ginger was half-naked and wet from the shower.

Thankfully he had a towel wrapped around his slim and grab-able waist-

*Slap*

"Eh!? Sakusa-sa-"

The male slapped himself as he tried to stop his lewd thoughts.

The ginger, on the other hand, stood there at the bathroom entrance frozen solid as he was having second thoughts about helping the man or just staying frozen.

But it all ended quickly when the older male put down a basket of clothes that he can use for a few days and just left after closing his door.

Sakusa briskly walked downstairs and went to the kitchen as he needed to put the dishes on the table so they could eat.

But before moving the dishes he squats down on the ground to rethink his life decisions.

He was becoming like his cousin.

That damn Komori!

If he hadn't said anything R 18 before this all happened then he would be thinking straight right now.

Sakusa sighs in despair as he can't he's becoming lewd.

"What am I doing right now... He must be thinking I'm weird... Uh..."

He slapped himself again as he winced in pain.

Pain will be his medicine to cure such thoughts.

His body and mind shall know pain.

He inhaled and exhaled before he finally got himself back again.

Serving the food he just finished cooking and putting it on the table.

He also put two plates and a pair of utensils for him and his guest to use.

"Right... I haven't taken a bath yet as well..."

Sakusa was reminded as he looked at his uniform.

He was about to go to his room when he saw a certain tangerine walking downstairs wearing his clothes.

It was bigger than he thought, maybe because of his broad shoulders.

He couldn't help but smile as he stared at the embarrassed tangerine.

"Sorry 'bout earlier... I did hear you knock but I didn't think you would go inside... Ha..."

Shoyo sheepishly spoke as he scratched the back of his head.

The ferret was taken aback but it was his fault as well, he thought that the younger male was not yet finished taking a bath and so he opened the door.

"It was my bad as well... Next time I'll just wait for you to answer-"

"No! Uh... I mean... It's your house... So it's your choice ... I guess..."

The two stood there awkwardly for a few seconds before the taller male cleared his throat to break the ice.

"You go ahead and eat first... I need to take a bath and change into clean clothes as well."

As the black-haired male left the ginger alone, Shoyo used the opportunity to wait for the ferret instead as he didn't want to be rude.

While waiting, he found himself looking at the Sakusa family portraits.

There were pictures of the ferret family from he was a kid until he was a sophomore.

Shoyo chuckled as he saw how cute the male looked in the pictures.

He still looked the same.

That was when he suddenly saw a flower that was encased in the wooden box.

It looks beautiful and still fresh.

Maybe it was a flower that was given by their ancestors.

But his heart suddenly aches.

Seeing the flower made him remember an emotion he forgot long before.

But what is it?

His hand reaches for the case but was stopped when he heard Sakusa call out for his name upstairs.

"Shoyo!"

He suddenly felt that something bad must have happened why he would be called in such a panic and so he ran upstairs only to see a trembling boy holding a bug spray toward a roach in his bathroom.

Once Sakusa saw the tangerine he leaped right into his embrace as the small boy opened his arms.

Shoyo opened his arms wide when he saw the frightened tall male.

He thought that he might need some assistance but he got a hug instead.

More like he climbed over him.

The ginger wasn't surprised by the male climbing over him but he was more surprised that he was able to carry someone bigger than his size.

He began to crack up when Sakusa was still trying to spray or kill the roach in his bathroom.

'That's why he was taking so long to wash.'  The ginger thought as he chuckles.

"Sakusa-san, I think I can handle this..."

The tangerine suggested as he put down Sakusa like a cat in the corner and went straight toward the roach inside the bathroom.

He took off his indoor slipper and with a swift swipe from the slipper he killed the roach before it opened its nasty wings.

The male ferret almost passed out as he saw the disturbing scene.

He never liked bugs.

Especially those roaches lurking behind those dark places where they can suddenly come out of nowhere.

His legs gave out as he slid his back on his wall and sat on the floor.

He sighed heavily as he made a fool out of himself again.

And in front of the tangerine!

Shoyo was still smiling as he cleaned off the area where he killed the big and washed his slipper and hands before walking closer to the scared ferret.

'Sakusa-san is very adorable... Even though he might seem ominous, he's just a cute introvert...'

The ginger thought as he pats the soft curly black hair of the male.

His ears were down and yet his tail was wagging low-key behind him.

Good thing Sakusa was covering his face as he knew he was blushing like a tomato.

"Let's eat together Sakusa-san... I'll wait for you downstairs... Alright?"

The ferret nodded as he shyly stood up and closed the door as soon as the tangerine went out of his room.

"Oh my God... I want to die right now..."

"Sakusa-san... I think it was adorable."

"What?-"

"I didn't mean it in a bad way. You just look so cute a while ago hahaha..."

"... Right... I will take that as a compliment..."

The ginger laughed as they continued to eat their now-cold dinner.

They had conversations with each other as they got to know each other better.

Sakusa likes and dislikes and the ginger's preferences and dislikings as well.

They were the complete opposite and yet they match each other so well.

Like they've been a married couple for years now.

Sakusa was laughing now and then as well which made the tangerine feel even happier as they talked through the night until they went to their separate rooms.

"Good Night Shoyo."

"Good night Omi-san."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.7K 921 25
Haikyuu genderbend story, hope you guys enjoy. Please vote and comment. Thank you.β€β€β€πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸ
462K 8.1K 50
β€’This is basically a smut-book at this point β€’Ignore spelling mistakes, i'm too lazy to proofread β€’Yes, the quality of the one-shots does improve sli...
239K 6.4K 206
mostly our lil tangerine x hqboys [ pics ft message au by me] former title; >>hinata meow meow
65.2K 2.2K 49
Talking to new people is fun even if it means ruining their lives in the process. HACKER AU/UNIVERSITY AU Multiple endings!!! Under EDITS!! WARNING...