imagine ideas

Oleh ihrthyunjin

writers block? say no more. if you have ran out of imagines/scenarios to think about or write about, don't wo... Lebih Banyak

how to get past writer's block
CLEAN
childhood best friend
new neighbor
coffee + a hot guy
hallway
7 minutes in heaven
late night facetime
school
basketball game
wrong dorm
talking in your sleep
DIRTY
boy best friend
dominant
road trip
skater duo

my hot boss

94 3 0
Oleh ihrthyunjin

you just got accepted to a new job. you're walking up the stairs now to meet your boss.

you knock on the door. "come in," you hear a man say in a deep, sexy voice.

you open the door nervously and are greeted by a GORGEOUS man in a suit that outlines the muscular build of his arms. when he sees you, he looks you up and down, his eyes remaining on the hem of your skirt. 

you immediately think of about five ways you would let this man fuck the shit out of you.

"h-hi," you say, clearing those thoughts from your mind. "i'm the new intern?" 

"have a seat," he says with a smirk. "and lock the door."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

465K 26.3K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
745K 39.4K 21
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐢 𝐱 𝐊𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐫 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ...
140K 7.7K 40
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 Aarohi and Siddharth's tale began unexpectedly at her brother's wedding. Their connection spa...
413K 12.5K 37
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...