CREEPING CRIMSON NIGHTMARE(be...

By RUINEDDRAGONARMY

this is a story of issei betrayed after using the juggernaut drive and meeting great red and while he is unco... More

Prologue
the truth of a dragon
A chance meeting in hell
bio
gremorys "cursed" hatred
hello kuoh academy
double date in the forest
treasured son
IMPORTANT PLZ READ
welcome to Kyoto, piece hunt begins
Dragons caught in a fox hunt
the forgotten house
the true power of abaddon
THANK FOR EVERYTHING FELLOW DRAGONS
The kyoto climax
Death and fury
harem(important note)
the house of olds return
the proud son of the alliance
god from the icy shadows
downfall of loki pt1
downfall of loki pt2
harem/team pt2
relaxation after a long battle.
preparation of the gremorys last game
battle of the houses before
battle of the houses pt 1
battle of the house pt 2
the king's games
BEYOND LIMITS
Master and student, lost demon
victory's gift
note
the path before war
dragon bio
a time of bond
rise of a legacy
a spirit reborn
surprise??!!
TEAM DXD
the ULTIMATE test
PAY BACK!!
The end or the beginning? it all starts now
KAISER THE LAST HOPE
Farwell and a new story begins.

A lost friend

222 5 0
By RUINEDDRAGONARMY

We see the two dragons master and student stare each other down ready to fight as the moon shines bright.

Alright kai lets do this... Issei says as he walks up to kai entering a battle stance.
Alright sensei i will show you all i got. Kai says merging the supreme destruction back into him as he enters a stance as well.

Hold it you two its night do you want to wake everyone up? Wait till tomorrow.
Yakasan spoke making it know her people still needed their sleep before a dragon sparing match wakes them.

Your right yakasan our apologies lets go kai. Issei said as he and kai walk towards the temple and rest for the night.

THE NEXT DAY IN KUOH

While issei and kai left to train in kyoto vali was looking for them as he needed to talk to his fellow dragons.

Sigh.. I guess they are still asleep. Vali said annoyed. Im not sure vali it seems they might not be here. Albion spoke confusing the white dragon. What do you mean there no..

Before vali could finish talking to albion he was suddenly attacked by a hooded figure in black with a orange ribbian in there hair.

Seems like i found you white drago  lucifer!! The figure spoke with malice as a orange and black aura was around them made of magic and pure malice as the two backed up.

What the hell? Who are you and how do you know me.  Vali guestioned as the figured smiled.  Please no dragon or devil can escape my judgement. They spoke shocking vali as he thought back to someone he met before he left for the chaos brigade.

Tell me why are you still with my grandfather he needs to die. Vali says in anger as he is about to leave.

It's simple vali, his time is soon but all dragons like you and devils that are un true by my views will die because "no dragon or devil can escape my judgement"

No it can't be? vali said after thinking back to his past this aura and will belongs to only one person he knows. If you want to fight bring it but you will tell me who you are. Vali says as he puts up a barrier letting out his power.

Fine by me "mistake" . the person says as they rush at st each other clashing fist for fist with incredible speed and power the movements and impacts were only blue and a bronze like fire with a black spark from it.

So this is your power its strong i will give you that. The fighter says as they go in to kick vali but he dodges and summons his gear and grabs her legs and spins her around crashing her into the barrier cracking it as he then looks at were he threw the person. Ha helicopter helicopter. Albion says laughing. Sigh you have been spending time with draig and issei again and their own "white dragon". Vali says making us unsure of who this white dragon is.

As vali is done talking a bright silver and bronze to orange light as the hooded figure stands tall out of the smoke without her bow but instead a gold spear with orange and black marks. However the cloak is damaged and now showing the figures shirt and body and glow from one of there eyes as it shows a violet eye and a women figure with a large chest and a black shirt for stealth.

So you are a girl and that spear says it all you haven't changed a bit but i had a hunch it was.. LUNA AMON The devil of the house sealing and judgment aka THE LOST DEVIL OF SECRETS. Vali says announcing who the person now known as luna is the person who has been watching issei, kai and vali since kyoto.

Well well val-chan seems like your still has foolish as ever. Luna says as she then rushes ay vali hitting his wrist that held magic breaking the barrier.

Crash.. Shatter. As the barrier broke it woke a few people in the house.

Pov issei's room.

After that night when kai and issei went wild with the five girls they were out cold and rias was the first awake.

*yawn* i guess he left already well better get breakfest and everyone ready to surpise the two. Rias said as she got up and poke at the two fallens.

Akeno , raynare wake up. Rias said as the two were then wrapping themselves in there wings devil/angel and angel/dragon saying. Five more minutes please. Which annoyed rias as she the slapped the two awake making them annoyed.

Ok girls time for us to.. Crash. As rias was talking vali's barrier broke waking everyone up and having them rush outside. The first there were the twin pups and the hyoudou parents with kiba.

Vali what happened. Knight of gremory asked as vali riased his right hand and place wish fingers in his mouth with a balance breaker arm as he then wisled with his magic and that confused the people present as then everyone else came  running down and with a wirlwind kick through the window as she jumped by vali as a magic circle called fenrir by his side.

Dad? Fen said as Fenris walk stood tall.

Look a dog and a cat no wonder your here you fool. Luna spoke as kuroka and vali were confused and everyone else were shocked koneko was by vali.

What are you doing? This..

Your fight no its mine since i heard the call. Koneko says as she thinks back.

Flashback to after the Loki fight.

We see kai Issei and vali teamed up with there gears or magic focused in there arms.

What are you doing vali? Issei asked  not sure whats he doing. Im letting out my energy into my arm so i can call fenrir with no problem why hyoudou? Vali asked snippy.

Well me and Draig let out power signals people and red lets it be heard or hidden by everyone we wish even orphis maybe you and albion should try that. Issei said making draig happy.

You might be right issei hold up. Kai said as he focus his gloves into a spiked fire touching the gauntlet until. Shatter.

Ow ow ow what the hell. Issei and draig said as kai took out a piece of the gear just like issei did to vali.

Oi vali listen you cant use this keep thsi in your dimension unlees needed and when you break your limits you will gain some power of domination. Said giving vali the gem as he also blessed his arm with an abaddon S.O.S

Flashback over

As vali thought back about this he closed his eyes and focus back to luna was a cold but happy devil who was a half breed like him she wouldn't do this.

Grrr... NOW.  AT that moment fenris rushed to help koneko by focusing his power aiming it towards luna.

Eat this you bitch. He yelled as he formed his power into a claw of aura however luna used her spear to block it throwing fenris back as he rushed at him.

Die.. BEAST OF THE FLAMING WRATH!! she yelled as she used her energy and spear to form a dragon of pure fire a black sparks rushing at fenris but kuroka and fenrir knocked it back.

Tch.. Pest the lot of you. She says as koneko and fenrir glared down at her as then the three rushed at each other clashing blows fist to spear amd kick to kick, but every move became countered by luna and her skill at one point koneko blasted her with sage fire but she put her hand out and took the flame in shocking the two as everyone was gone besides kuroka who didn't want to leave.

Your power is strong but i can control that you fool because my mother was a sage who loved a devil but who control and tame devil dragon and other high ranking power like yours at the cost of making her a spirit after my birth. Luna said as she took off her cloak showing black hair violet eyes and marks on her shoulders. One a multi colored symbol for soul and beast one the left arm the same side of her with bow in her hair when she wears it. And the next is on her palm of the right calmed "pawn"  as it was black and made her eyes void of anything as vali opened his eyes seeing those crest and the "pawn" is from one man.

Pov change in hell.

Yes yes thats it kill him you foolish girl those dragons will die, vali you should have listened grandson but now its too late you could have sided with me but now your first friend will kill you and die herself all because of me. A man in the shadows says as the light of a fire glows showing Rizevim Livan Lucifer
But by him he looks over to see a coffin covered with blood and dirt as he smiles. And besides if that fails i have you once i get your damn soul or magic as fuel you fake who shouldn't have been voted for my blood right.. KAI ABADDON THE 2ND MATE OF TIMAT. He says now showing the abaddon crest on the coffin as timat made him a custom grave from dragon rock which formed a coffin.

Pov kyoto.

As everyone got their besides vali and the cats along with fenrir and fenris we saw 4 more circles showing sirzechs and the gremory family and the seconds was serafall and sona team. The 3rd was riser and Azazel with Michael and ajuka along with odin behind them and last was a dragon circle as all dragon kings and gods showed up as issei has news to tell all of them.  However as they all showed up and Rizevim was talking to himself we see Kai's ring glow and pendent shine as he medates in the woods.

Hello Sirzechs and lady serafall what is the pleasure along with you lord odin and azazel, michael. Yakasan asked as she and o kong and kuno walked out from their shrin rooms.

We came to watch the fight at full power master and student.. Huh that reminds me where is issei? Sirzechs asked making his parents jult.

Yes lady yakasan please tell us where he is. The two asked as the bowed.

I assure you dragon boy is alright he just like kai is training before..

Before i kick his ass right o kong? Kai says coming out from the forest but shirtless and wet making asai blush and kuno cover her eyes. (Asia does like issei but he views her as a sister not a mate sorry to say guys but kai well enjoy that ship)

Young man why are you shirtless and cocky? Timat said angry at her son acting like a war monger dragon but to be far he is a teenager she thinks to herself. I needed to meditate before the fight and focus so i did it under a waterfall in the woods. Kai says snapping his fingers as he gets a blue shirt with black marks and black jeans and his gloves and bronze boots.

Haha seems like you are eager cousin. A strong voice says shocking rias and kai as they turn to see sairorg and issei and their teams.

Cousin what are you doing here? Rias asked thinking he still needed to rest after the battle of issei kicking his ass. Well he wanted to see the fight too and besides i dont blame him for coming after all i almost burned him. Issei said emitting he was training a little bit.

So you are scared to fight me. Kai yelled making tannin and azazel and sirzechs laugh. No not at all kai im just wanting to warm up before i baby sit a youngling. Issei says as he glows red black and white shcoking everyone as he summons the  boosted gear, soul gear and on his left shoulder is a white dragon scale shoulder blade having the glow of albion.

What the hell issei you have a white dragon gear!! Azazel yelled. As issei laughed. No not at all its the power i took in from vali and my own energy froming into a gear like form with my own dragon called AI. Issei says as he puts the three gears away as that shows why he was training.

So brother how have you been? Sirzechs asks as milocus pops up. Yeah issei how are you. The hyper boy asked.
I am fine brother i have rested at times but not much i have plans for the future after all. Issei says as michael and Odin are confused by his statement but not the others however serafall blushes and says. Oh issei is your future a harem. She say proving she dosent know anything either.

No not even close. Isseis says as he walks towards rias and raynare kissing the two on the head. However if i do by accident well i call it luck. Issei says making everyone laugh as they then feel a large aura of supremacy and domination similar to issei at the peace meeting but then a solar flare bright light of a magic circle appears with a hurt fenrir, fenris koneko and a half dead kuroka. Making kai tear and almost snap until he relizes something and whispers.

Vali... Do this for her and she will be saved because i guess i should have known with your broken sould back then you couldn't tell her but.. You love her to don't you. And as he whispers those words and lifts up kuroka to somewhere to heal her we change locations to see a inferno blue aura with red coloring as vali is shedding tears with a new aura..

( i made this myself the two armors in the top corners are the aura if vali changing the aura of and on to more rage and to a true version. The flames are the aura of supremacy and domination in one and the armor in the midle is an artificial version of a new form vali just unlock but it looks purple due to the rage and sorrow mixing his powers thus its more like a proto type version of..)

You will pay grandfather and i will free you luna because.. YOU WILL FEEL RAGE OF "WARRIORS DRIVE/ SUPREMACY CALL OF DOMINATION"

GET READY LUNA I WILL SET YOU FREE AND MAKE MY GRANDFATHER PAY!!! VALI YELLS as he awakens a nee Unkown power but what shall tge cost to this be and how did ths happen?

Sorry about the cliff hanger but i hate and love it after all i kept this secret from my pal DDCRIMSONDD so he would be shocked. I love keeping you on gaurd so please enjoy and let me know what you think happens next. Ruin dragon army thank you for getting em so far in followers and 24k reads im hope spartanicartzdxd see's this because his stuff rocks check him out too. Until then thanks and see you guys next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.7K 610 13
Issei Hyoudou, a young man who holds the title of the Red Dragon Emperor, realizes that he has been used as a tool to free Rias from her arranged mar...
19.3K 278 8
The 4 factions of the supernatural world. After a great war between the main three. One in which during the great war they were going through a civil...
36.9K 275 11
The title explains everything. And hopefully this is more serious than my first story. This is also probably a short story. (In the end this isn't as...
161K 1.4K 18
After Zeus The Lighting God died the Gods only had only one thing to do and that was take Zeus's soul and Reincarnate him into an new baby and that b...