Dear My Stalker • Haruchiyo S...

By nana-mania

[ COMPLETE ✅ ] ♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛ Dear My Stalker, I hope this letter finds you doing well. I kno... More

♛┈⛧┈ DEAR MY STALKER
♛┈⛧┈ PROLOGUE
♛┈⛧┈ 001
♛┈⛧┈ 002
♛┈⛧┈ 003
♛┈⛧┈ 004
♛┈⛧┈ 005
♛┈⛧┈ 006
♛┈⛧┈ 007
♛┈⛧┈ 008
♛┈⛧┈ 009
♛┈⛧┈ 010
♛┈⛧┈ 011
♛┈⛧┈ 012
♛┈⛧┈ 013
♛┈⛧┈ 014
♛┈⛧┈ 015
♛┈⛧┈ 016
♛┈⛧┈ 017
♛┈⛧┈ 018
♛┈⛧┈ 019
♛┈⛧┈ 020
♛┈⛧┈ 021
♛┈⛧┈ 022
♛┈⛧┈ 023
♛┈⛧┈ 024
♛┈⛧┈ 025
♛┈⛧┈ 026
♛┈⛧┈ 027
♛┈⛧┈ 028
♛┈⛧┈ 029
♛┈⛧┈ 030
♛┈⛧┈ 031
♛┈⛧┈ 032
♛┈⛧┈ OMAKE : RINDOU'S SPECIAL DAY
♛┈⛧┈ 033
♛┈⛧┈ 034
♛┈⛧┈ 035
♛┈⛧┈ 036
♛┈⛧┈ 037
♛┈⛧┈ 038
♛┈⛧┈ 039
♛┈⛧┈ 040
♛┈⛧┈ 041
♛┈⛧┈ 042
♛┈⛧┈ 043
♛┈⛧┈ 044
♛┈⛧┈ 045
♛┈⛧┈ 046
♛┈⛧┈ 047
♛┈⛧┈ 048
♛┈⛧┈ 050
♛┈⛧┈ EPILOGUE
♛┈⛧┈ EPILOGUE : AFTER STORY
♛┈⛧┈ SPECIAL CHAPTER : HAPPY HARU'S DAY!
♛┈⛧┈ (Y/N)'S PAST : THE "INFERTILITY"
♛┈⛧┈ HIROYUKI SANZU/AKASHI
♛┈⛧┈ NANA HERE

♛┈⛧┈ 049

5.7K 389 343
By nana-mania

Meanwhile,
Bonten HQ...

(Y/N)'s POV

Mhm, I got the steamed buns and the exclusive cheese cake from Cozy Corner Cafe. Also, some takoyaki for Haru. I wonder if he's back from mission already... He must be hungry right now. I should hurry up to his office!

Everything was going smoothly today. Nothing seemed to go wrong-- though I was still wary of my surroundings. After what happened with Takara during the dinner with the executives, I tried to investigate independently on my own.

It was hard to track down more of her underlings. Or has she commanded them to stop since they obtained the necessary materials they needed..?

I don't know if I should continue doing this considering my wedding day is nearing. I want to focus on Haru and the wedding. Doing this independent investigation is a pain and tiring.

Praying that nothing happen to our marriage.

I arrived at the floor where Haru's office was located. I cheerfully made my way to the office while humming Haru's favourite song. I caught him listening to some "spicy" songs from this certain band before.

He likes spicy songs mostly because it makes him easier to imagine...steamy scenario with me.

I almost arrived at Haru's office. But I heard some voices arguing with each other which was a concern. Haru was bickering with someone?

No, there are many others in that office. I wonder what happens..

"I won't let you meet Boss... until we hear out (Y/n)'s side of story first." Take-nii was talking to someone as if he wanted to threaten them. To make it more confusing, my name was brought up in the conversation. Why was I dragged into this?

Shit, I have a bad feeling. What in the world is happening? Did I screw up or something? I made sure to finish my work before leaving for lunch.

"Um...hello?" I spoke up at last after quietly entering the room, gaining the executives' attention all at once. However, there was another person I wasn't expecting to see here as well.

That fucking pathetic cunt Takara.

"Ah, there she is! Since (Y/n) is finally here, how about you ask for her explanation? Though, it won't help anything in the slightest bit." Takara giddily snickered at me. Just from that smile, I knew she was scheming something sketchy.

"(Y/n).." Haru looked at me, his eyes pleading for me to do something for him. I didn't understand it. They were arguing about me? Why bothered involving other executives too?

"What the hell is happening here? Why are you even here?" I asked Takara harshly. In all honesty, I was aggravated to see her here of all people. What was her plan this time?

"Hm, I wonder it as well. You still have the nerve to show your face after betraying Bonten." Takara's smirk widened, her face darkened with unexplainable satisfaction. Meanwhile, I was driven by deeper confusion.

Until my eyes landed on some pictures in Koko's hands.

Wait, pictures...

Oh, I get it now.

This fucker..

"Admit it already, (Y/n) (L/n). You're a spy working for the police. Not only you tricked Haru into loving you but you also betray these executives who trust you."

"Since when I'm a spy?"

"Stop pretending to be innocent! I have the evidences!"

Takara snatched away the pictures from Koko's hands and threw the pictures at my direction. Some pictures hit my face but I didn't care. I picked a few pictures that had fallen on the floor, inspecting them with curiosity.

Like I thought, these are pictures of me with Naoto. Indeed, this kind of pictures can cause misunderstanding if the context remain unexplained.

So, basically, Takara told them that I am in relationship with Naoto and also a spy hired by the police...?

That's one creative story.

Besides, these pictures are believable considering they are genuine and unedited.

"Who the hell are you to treat my woman like that?!" Haru grasped Takara's wrist and gripped her wrist firmly. He seemed to have the intention to crush her wrist.

"Ouch, ouch! It hurts!" Takara cried which urged Koko to step in to stop Haru's act of violence. "Enough, Sanzu! Your temper won't help us in this situation!"

"Why you choose to defend that bitch, Haru? It has been proven that she cheated on you as well as betrayed this entire organization! She is a fucking swindler and a traitor!"

"Fucking sew your mouth shut now...!!" Haru wanted to punch Takara so much but Ran and Rindou restrained his movement. Well, once he loses his temper, he may end up killing everyone in this room.

"You heard the recordings! She confessed her love to another man! Worse, she's in love with a fucking cop!"

"You don't know shits about (Y/n). Stop with the fucking accusation already!" Take-nii was irritated with Takara's persistence. He then shifted his eyes to me.

...This is one hell of a mess. I'm the only one who can clean this up, huh?

What a damn pain in the ass. Here, I thought I can finally relax and ready myself properly for the wedding. But here I am, dealing with this whore's antics instead.

Well, you want to win so damn bad, don't you, Takara? Then I shall entertain you.

I stared at Haru whose had his arms locked by the Haitani brothers. Noticing my constant staring, he looked at me back. I knew he was holding back his tears.

He didn't want to believe in Takara's words but it was impossible for him to deny the concrete proofs.

If I'm in his shoes, even I will be under lots of stress and pressure.

Oh, Haru. His determination to defend me is admirable... That's why I love him.

But he is also having doubts, isn't he, my love?

....has his trust in me diminished, little by little, due to the words of lies from Takara?

If he is truly convinced that I cheat on him, then the deal we made before..he will carry it out soon.

It's easy to convince Haru to trust me but for the others... I don't think so. They will still suspect me as a police's spy.

I need to drag this drama a little longer-- playing along before I can turn the tables to my own favor and advantage.

"(Y/n), tell them the truth! I know for sure you're not working for the police. Those pictures are nothing---"

"You're really an annoyance, aren't you? Sticking your nose in other people's business."

I was obviously annoyed by the fact that I couldn't even be comfortable in my own personal space because of her underlings. I looked back at the pictures.

"Still, I'm impressed you got your hands on these pictures. I shall applaud you for your hard work." I smiled in amusement before dumping the pictures on the floor.

"You're right. I'm in no place to lie here. After all, those pictures you took...were real." I admitted without thinking twice. Haru, Take-nii and the rest of the executives looked horrified. Even Takara appeared as if she was not foreseeing my reaction.

Bitch probably expscted me to throw a fit while defending myself.

I just need to keep composed and collected... Let things escalate slowly until I get my hands on this situation.

"(Y/n), you're really.." Kakucho didn't continue saying whatever was on his mind. My gaze shuffled at him as I tilted my head. "I am what?"

"You really are working for the cops..?" Rindou asked, dismay seemed to evident on his face. I stayed quiet, not saying a word as response. How could I speak after seeing that sad expression , especially when it was Rindou who looked sad for me?

Oh, this precious jellyfish. Even he can be so caring toward me!

But seriously, I think they are starting to believe in Takara for real.

Just need to drag the suspicion a little longer...

"Hasn't Takara made it obvious? Whatever recording she has played, I bet it was from that day I met with Naoto. She even showed those pictures. So I'm here to confirm that these are all solid and real proofs of me coming in touch with a cop." I calmly stated, crossing my arms under my chest.

I noticed Haru was hanging his head low. Take-nii appeared more anxious than before.

I'm sorry for this, Take-nii, Haru.

But I feel like there's no use in explaining myself while everyone else seems to be on the enemy's side.

Plus, I'm just...tired of explaining everything to defend myself.

How long has it been since I was stuck in this kind of situation? Really brings back memories.

Memories of living with my toxic family.

Having to take all blames over the mistakes I never made or accusations that didn't even make sense...

I didn't even have the chance to explain myself. All that await me was my father's beating and insults.

Not my mother Nor my brothers bothered to side with me even though they knew I wasn't at fault.

I was suffering alone, bearing with pain that was caused by others' selfishness.

I wonder...if the same thing will happen to me here too.

Will anyone ever realize the truth and side with me without believing in the real culprit?

In the end, people will always turn their back against you, right? That's just how this world works. All the time.

But as for Haru... I don't know yet.

This realization just made me feel gloomy but who was I to change fate? I was a mere human.

I couldn't change people's hearts. I couldn't force them to trust me.

"I'm just tired of your bullshits, Takara. I'm too drained to explain myself. So you guys can believe in whatever you wanna believe.... Bet my words won't even change you guys' view on me." I looked at the executives' faces one by one before my gaze landed on Haru.

He appears quite...disheartened.

He is having conflict, isn't he? Doesn't know what is wrong or right anymore. What's true or false...

"No, (Y/n). You're not like that... I-I have been watching you for two years. Never once I saw you together with that cop... So please... Please, deny it--"

"You want me to deny it for you...but you're not denying it for me. Does that mean you're slowly convinced that I'm cheating on you, Haru?"

"What- No, that's not what I mean! I-I-"

"That look on your face... I guess even Takara can make you trust her by pulling some strings."

I smiled dryly before avoiding eye contact with Haru. He looked hurt- I knew damn well he was hurting.

But if I don't do this, he won't grow.

Haru, I love you. I really do. But whenever it comes to me, you let your guard down too much. You let others mess with your head...because they know how obsessed you're with me.

You can't keep being dependent on me, Haru. You need to realize it yourself-

How important it is to believe in yourself first before believing others.

Right now, you still choose to believe in me more than believing in your own judgement...

"If you're convinced that I have cheated on you -- even going to extent of betraying Bonten -- then it's time to implement the deal we made before." I spoke up in seriousness. Haru raised up his head , horror evident on his face.

"W-What? No. I can't... This is too much..."

"It's not. You believed I was seeing someone else behind your back, right? Then do it now. Kill me."

I was trying my hardest to provoke Haru to pull out his gun yet he remained frozen on his spot instead.

"Hold on, what's this thing about your "deal" with him?" Mochi asked. I guessed anyone would be curious to know considering this deal involved life and death.

"Hmm? No big thing, actually. Just a deal we made before. I allow Haru to kill me if he believes I'm cheating on him." I casually clarified the details.

Takara's face was suddenly written with joy. She must be planning to use this "deal" to her advantage.

"What are you waiting for , Haru? Just kill her! She has ruined your life! It won't be that difficult to end a swindler's life."

"Shut the fuck up, Takara!"

Take-nii was quick to shout at Takara angrily. He was very concerned of Haru's state as his little brother looked like he was at loss. Haru didn't know how to handle the pressure.

"Haru, listen to me. You know (Y/n) much better than all of us here. You fucking know she will never ever cheat on you...!"

Haru stayed silent. I didn't think he was ignoring his older brother on purpose-- it was only his mind fighting to figure out which to believe. I approached Haru much closer until I properly stood up in front of him.

I then pulled out my own gun- one that he gave to me a few days ago as self-defense mechanism.

I grabbed his wrist and placed the gun in his palm. Haru was terrified. He was having a difficult time holding back his tears.

"There you go. You got the thing you need to kill me. Now what are you waiting for? Go ahead and shoot."

"I can't... I..."

"I'm a "swindler" , remember? You are convinced that I was two-timing you, right? Then what's the point of waiting around?"

"Why...you chose to not defend yourself? Why are you not fighting for your rights? Why do you not try to convince me...?!"

"Because I want you to believe in yourself and defend me." I whispered the last sentence since I only wanted Haru to hear it. "I want you to convince yourself that it isn't wrong to trust me..."

Because I notice, you lack self-trust.

You blindly believe everything I do and say because you are too much in love with me. It's not healthy, you know? Being too dependent and attached to people around.

What will you do when I'm not around anymore? Can you survive on your own?

At the very least, I want you to have strong self-trust with yourself..

Haru was staring at the gun in his hands, sweating profusely while tears gradually pooled in his eyes.

"I don't mind dying by your hands, Haru. It's like a dream come true, for me." A smile slowly curved on my lips, the smile that I only presented for Haru.

"Because I love you."

Haru hesitantly wrapped his fingers around the trigger and pointed the gun on my head. His hands were shaking violently. I just smiled softly at him and shut my eyes close.

Now...we will see how this turn out.

Will I die by his hands today...or will he let me live by his side again?

I can never know what Fate has in stores for me.

But either way, I'm gonna be happy. Because the one to decide my fate right now...is my most loved one.

"Stop it, Haru! Don't pull the trigger...!"

That was the last thing I heard. Take-nii's voice begging for Haru to stop.

.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.

Second Person's POV

A loud metal clanking noise erupted through the office room before a woman's figure was pulled into a hug. Your eyes went wide in surprise as Haruchiyo embraced your body gently.

Takara, who had a wide grin on her face, gasped in disbelief.

Takeomi, Kakucho, Haitani brothers, Kanji and Hajime were taken aback by Haruchiyo's action. He was secretly sobbing on your shoulder. He even had loosened his grip on the gun and let it fell onto the floor so he could hug you.

Even you were astonished.

You were prepared to die. You were expecting Haruchiyo to shoot you at that moment.

You took such a risky gamble to turn the table around to your advantage.

Even though Haruchiyo wanted to cry more, he held back his tears. He didn't want to show his tears in front of other executives especially.

"I'm not shooting you. I'm not killing you. It will never happen." Haruchiyo gently untangled himself from you. His hands remained grasping your shoulders firmly.

Takara was in panic, disbelief dawned over her face. "Why are you being a coward?! You saw all of the proofs I had showed-"

"But my heart did say you were bluffing...so why should I believe in you? You're no one to me, Takara." Haruchiyo spat back at Takara mercilessly. He pulled you into a hug again, gesturing you to lean your head on his chest. He stroked your hair tenderly , as if he wanted to reassure you. "Besides, I realized (Y/n) hadn't told her side of story. You were so hasty to get her to confirm the originality of the pictures."

"So disrespectfully shut the fuck up and rot in hell, you bitchy cunt. This is why nobody wants to date your pathetic ass." The Bonten vice president was being quite ruthless. It was unsurprising-- this shameless harlot standing before him was attempting to ruin his love life and threatened the life of his beloved partner.

"Man...you got me scared for nothing." Takeomi shook his head in defeat. His heart nearly jumped out of his chest after Haruchiyo pointed the gun at you.

You glanced at Takara in silence. As expected, she appeared dissatisfied as her plan had backfired. You could see the panic on her face. She was sweating bullets.

Ah, that expression on her face... It was a grand achievement for you to witness her in such deplorable state.

Small chuckles gradually echoed in the room. All executives and Takara fixed their gazes on you. The chuckles turned into joyful laughter. You were too exhilarated by this entire commotion.

Takara, clearly, was vexed by your laughing. "You damn bitch...what's so hilarious?! Stop laughing, damn it!"

"You, you are hilarious. That expression-- it was so priceless!" You continued to laugh until tears seeped out from the corner of your eyes.

You wiped away the tears , yet still laughing at Takara. "Ahhh, I had lots of fun today. It was a huge gamble to toy with everyone's emotions here but it was worthwhile. The expressions you guys made were remarkable!"

"How does it feel to think that you have achieved victory..." you smirked triumphantly at Takara whilst she gritted her teeth full of hatred. "...only for it to be a fake hope in the end, huh, Takara?"

"Seriously, you crafted one hell of a story. I had to praise you for coming up with that kind of "truth". Me, a spy working for the police while two-timing Haru with Naoto? I may be crazy but I'm not that crazy to commit in an incest relationship with my cousin." You were facing difficult time to stop laughing.

"Cousin?! You got no cousin! In your personal records, it's clearly stated that both your parents were single child! You've got no more family member left!" Takara argued back fiercely. She refused to give in.

"Ah...my personal records, huh?" You chuckled wickedly again. Takara was breathing raggedly. She was discontented. "You're lying. You're lying to save yourself from your own mess!"

"Lying, you say? How about we ask Koko to access the citizens' private record from the government data base , then?" You turned your attention to Hajime. "Oi, Koko. You heard me, didn't you? Do it now."

"Y-Yes." Hajime felt chills all over his body just from hearing your voice. He hastily took out his phone and began typing on the gadget. Haruchiyo leaned down to your ear and whispered, "You sure this is a good idea?"

"Don't worry, I have got this." You reassured your future husband. "What is even the point of checking your personal records again?" Ran asked. He was still in the dark.

"Yeah...how can that prove you're innocent?" Kanji was wondering the same thing. "Maybe we should stay calm and just wait for the results.." Kakucho quickly silenced those who were having doubts.

"I gained access already. Give me a moment to find your name. So, (Y/n) (L/n)-"

"Search for the name "(Y/N) TACHIBANA" instead."

You commanded which only confused the other executives including Haruchiyo. Hajime typed in the name you mentioned before reading the data written on his screen.

"Read out the details so everyone else can hear." You ordered again. Hajime swallowed down the lump in his throat.

"(Y/n) Tachibana, born on (Day and Month of birth) 1990. A second-year student of (High school name)..." Words couldn't describe how horrified Hajime was as he read the rest of the data. "...her status is classified as "dead" at the age of 17. Reason of death was caused by suicide."

"There is no way a normal citizen has the ability to fake her own death ! Not to mention, at such young age too! Just...who the hell are you?" Hajime was dead interested of your background now.

After all, which 17 year-old was able to pull such a grand scheme like faking her death?

"Me? I'm no one. Just like you said, I was a normal citizen back then. But eh, if you have the right connection, then everything is a breeze." You shrugged it off, not intending to share the details. "Anyway, can you see the family member list name in my old personal record?"

"Yes, I did. "Naoto Tachibana" is indeed written here. So (Y/n) wasn't lying about him being her cousin.." Hajime had confirmed the truth. Takara clenched her jaw, refraining herself from lashing out. But who knew how long she could last.

Any moment from now, she would explode.

"Meeting with Naoto back then was a pure coincidence. But I made sure he didn't get in my way. He was one emotional boy so it was easy to tamper with his mind. I take that he has given up and decided to let me roam free...to ensure my happiness. He's one sweet cousin, right, Haru?" You cheerfully chuckled as you remembered Naoto's face. Haruchiyo didn't know what to say besides agreeing with you.

"Then, (Y/n) isn't a traitor. This whole thing...was just a setup to frame her." Kakucho heaved out a long sigh. It was one hell of rollercoaster ride. From one thing led to another thing-- too many lies and truths were mixed up. But in the end, you succeeded in proving the real truth.

"You're in real deep shits, Takara." Takeomi had a smug on his face. "I will make sure your father know about this stupid scheme you decided to pull on our precious PA."

"I wish you well...in hell, Takara." You waved your hand , sticking out your tongue mockingly at your nemesis which wasn't worth all the time you had to waste on her. But there was nothing you had to worry about now.

Takara had lost disgracefully. She chose to stay quiet. She felt ashamed and disgraced. Her plan had completely failed in the worst way possible.

She felt nothing but enmity towards you.

She wanted to kill you.

Losing her mind at last, Takara picked up your gun which was thrown by Haruchiyo earlier. She pointed the gun at you , her hands shaking as madness darkened on her face.

"Shut up! Shut up! You should die! You should never exist in Haru's life in the first place! I will fucking kill you, (Y/n)...!!"

Haruchiyo reflexively hugged you to protect you from the threat. Takeomi also stood in front of his little brother, providing protection for Haruchiyo and you.

Takara's finger was on the trigger, ready to pull the trigger to shoot whoever was in front of her. She didn't give a flying fuck anymore. All she wanted to do now was kill someone to relieve her stress.

"Takara, cut it out!" Hajime was the nearest one with Takara yet he didn't think he could make it in time to stop Takara's craziness. He reached out his hand to confiscate the gun.

Takeomi had prepared himself for the hit. You widened your eyes in terror. Haruchiyo shut his eyes close. He was afraid to witness whatever was about to happen.

The whole room was full of tension-- with most executives frozen on their spots knowing that not all of them could make it in time to stop Takara. All they could do was watch..

...until the door was kicked open by someone.

"Enough of your clamor, Takara." A deep voice spoke up, instantly gaining Takara's attention. She put down her hand and locked her gaze at the owner of the voice.

Her heart dropped, anxiousness prickled on her skin.

"P-Papa...?!"

AH YES FINALLY THIS IS
UPDATED!

Man, it became one long ass
chapter. My fingers hurt 💀

But all my efforts are worth it!
We are reaching final chapter
before epilogue coming out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

485K 21.1K 57
[COMPLETE ✅] *✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿* After years of unconsciousness, she regained her "life" only to find the people she treasured had changed for t...
14.9K 392 18
❝ i don't care what you are . you're ours ❞ once you stepped in on their trap, there would be no escape ʬʬ ┄─┄─ ָ ֹ ⋆ ࣪. ᧔᨟᧓ ፝֟ ˖ ֹ ָ ┄─┄─ ʬʬ bont...
361K 16.7K 99
*✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿* In denial, in perplexity. She didn't know how to deal with these strange feelings and emotions budding within her as she spe...
283K 11.5K 35
"One word out of her, Bonten's done. Remember, she's not an ordinary person" Just who is she anyway? Why is the most feared organization so careful w...