THE BAD GUYS IN: SPACE JAM a...

By BiancaSantana880

The looney tunes are back once again and Teaming up with the bad guys time. The legendary criminals known as... More

New legacy
Assembling the team
Trouble is brewing
Let the games begin
Goon squad
Its game time
Rock bottom
The pep talk in the locker room
Halftime
Emotional Reunion
End game
Sad goodbyes and happy endings

Acquainted

400 14 4
By BiancaSantana880

Wolf looks around at the storage world but he wasn't in any strange world.

He was on looney tune world home to the one and only bugs bunny.

"Is this where the game is gonna happen?"

He looks up to see the clock of the game was ticking fast, he needed to hurry if he was going to get princess back.

"Where is everybody?" He asked.

He passed by the welcome to looney tunes world where the population: was one and now it's 2.

"Hello?" His voice echoes as he looks around for an my characters.

"Hello?" He passed by Paris

"Hello?" He felt terrified when he looks underneath a table that had a small market for a mouse.

"Hello?" Then he yells louder hopefully to find at least a decent person.

The wind was whistling as he goes off into the woods and he finds a poster marked: duck season, he pulls it off.

"Rabbit season"? He was puzzled.

But then...the ground started to shake like a quiet earthquake, he hears a deep rumbling, then a muffled explosion.

"What the...?"

He turns to see a tunnel heading towards him.

"Ahh! Get away! Leave me alone!" Wolf was terrified as he ran in circles around the tree trying to get away from the tunnel.

"Somebody help!"

Then popping out of the first was bugs bunny himself, "What's up, Doc?"

Wolf screams, "AH!" He jumps in the tree.

Then as needles fell down, bugs ran to the poster and pulled it off, "Duck season!"

Wolf pops his head out and he smiles as he was relieved to find he wasn't alone.

"Oh it's just you, Bugs Bunny? Big fan by the way" wolf carefully climbs down the tress.

"Listen, I need your help"

"Eh, you missed your cue"

"Oh. Rabbit season" wolf pulls the poster off

"All right, here. Now say," bugs puts a hunter costume on him.

Then he mimics Elmer "I'm huntin' wabbits...and try to chase me"

Bugs paints a exit on a rock and runs In it, "Bugs, wait!" But wolf was in no time for chasing, he was in hurry and he was in trouble.

"Come back!" He rubs into the wall, rubbing his head.

"Ugh...I should've seen that coming"

He hears a engine roaring and he saw a truck heading towards him.

"AH" he yelps and ran out of the trucks way.

"Coming through!" Yelled.

He chased wolf throughout the streets and it was only his acrobatic skills, he's got bugs recognizing him.

"Say, have I seen you somewhere? Hey, you're one of the good guys, wolf right?"

Then wolf landed on the hood of the truck as they drove through the canyons

"Bugs Bunny knows who I am?" Wolf asked as he climbs inside the passenger seats.

"Of course. I may live in a hole in the ground, but we still get TNT" bugs shows him the TNT and wolf panics.

"Oh, my-, is that a...?"

"Yep. Cover your ears, Doc"

Wolf covers his ears and shuts his eyes as bugs throws the TNT over the bridge ahead of them.

causing a huge explosion, making a large gap of the bridge.

"Why would you do that?" Wolf howled.

Wolf was scream as they were falling down, holds onto bugs.

"I'm a Tune, Doc. I can survive anything" bugs ejected and pulls a parachute out.

"I'm not a Tune!" Wolf echoes as he went down.

"No, no, no! Ahhh!" Wolf was in a bumpy ride as the truck hits every cliff.

"Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!" He finally crashed down, his seat ejecting and he fell flying down his face hitting the ground.

"I do not understand this world" he grunts as he gets up.

"Eh, my bad, Doc" bugs came flying down in a tub, he gets off and helps wolf up.

"How long have you been alone here?" Wolf asked.

"Alone? You're never alone when you got friends like mine, Doc." Bugs pulls the tarp around him and they end up in a barbershop, wolf sitting in a chair.

"Ain't that right, Porky?" Bugs rushes to a sane table that had a checkers set and a pumpkin resembling to porky.

"Uh...That's just a pile of pumpkins"

Bugs gasps, "Porky, did you hear what he just called you?" He asked the pike of pumpkins as the glasses fell off.

"So, what brings you to Tune World, Doc?" Bugs asked as he pulls his chair back.

"Ah!" His head landed in a Hair Wash Basin.

"Fleas?" He runs cold water in his face.

"AH!"

"Midlife crisis?" He applies purple shampoo in his hands and washes wolf's fur roughly and thoroughly.

"Retirement?" He dries his fur with a towel rapidly, cuts his fur that a high speed and spins him around.

When wolf stops, bugs holds up a mirror, showing he face him a poodle hairstyle.

Wolf was annoyed then he shakes his fur, shaking it back to normal.

LUh... All I know is a computer freak kidnapped my daughter and took my friends, and I have to play basketball to get them back...I think he said his name was... Al G. Rhythm?"

"Did you say Al G. Riddim?" They turned to a saloon.

Wolf looked down at himself to see he was wearing a black getup suit with a bowler hat then he approached bugs who was a bartender.

"Yeah, that's the guy. Rhythm, Riddim...Whatever"

He spoke in a Southern accent, "That nefarious nimrod nixed my nearest and dearest from Tune World"

"He kicked them out?"

"Well, not exactly"

"He buttered them up, saying they were wasting their time, That there was much more to see in the Serververse than old Tune World, Made 'em turn their backs on who they really were They all left, all of them"

After bugs tragic flashback, he turns to an drunk and drinks carrot juice.

"And I wish them all the best in their new endeavors"

Wolf frown, he knows what it feels like to lose some friends.

"Ah, man. Sorry, Bugs. That's terrible...but you know Family's everything to me and my friends"

"Yep. Family"

"Well, Bugs Bunny, I need to assemble an elite team of A-plus ballplayers to help crush this Al G. guy. And get my daughter back And I need to do it before that game clock runs down"

He takes him outside and shows him the clock in the sky.

"Hol... Hold up, Doc. So, you want me, a talking cartoon bunny, to play with you, an FBI agent, in a high-stakes basketball game?Sounds awfully familiar"

"Who are you talking to?But, yeah, that actually sums it up well...Mmm. I think I know a way that can help the both of us"

He runs and plants a flag in the ground to reunite an old friend.

"I declare this land for planet Earth.

After various doors, curtains and a rocket door opens, out comes Marvin the Martian.

"Not so fast, furry creature...Excuse me"

He scoots underneath wolf and he was surprised.

"Marvin the Martian? real?"

"I claim this planet in the name of Mars" says Martin as he takes out bug's flag and sticks his in.

"My goodness. My mistake, partner.I thought this land was in the clear" bugs winks at wolf and fingers him to go in the ship.

"Well, we'll just get back in our ship and out of your way"

Wolf was a bit confused but realized what he was doing.

"Oh, it's quite all right. Everyone makes mistakes" when Martin had his head turned, they took his ship.

"Come on. Let's boogie"

"What? You're stealing his ship. I didn't agree to this"

"My ship! Blasted rabbit" it took Martin a minute to realize he was being duped.

Then somewhere in the serververse, princess was screaming as she was falling and she landed in a pink room. R&B music plays in the background.

She was in a pink bedroom that was designed for her.

She gets up, feeling scared and confused wishing that wolf and her family were her, but she mostly wants wolf...to comfort her.

She looks around, she sees a pink sofa wit a pink table that had tea and snacks.

And up above her pink roses were hanging from the celiling.

It seem freaky but then...

"It's amazing isn't it"

"AH" she turns to see Al G. Riddim standing right behind her and smiling but princess was terrified.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

962 35 12
A few months after the battle at the Container Yard and saving Lala from Doubt and Mighty Warriors, Keiji Harada and the Sannoh Hoodlum Squad have a...
23.2K 141 11
The story is about a Warrior named James Robby who is the the cousin of Leonardo Morgan leader of The Warriors who are a superhero team. What happens...
2.9K 44 12
Rodger Dearly got a note from his childhood friend, Lebron James. Rodger brings along Anita, Pongo, Perdita, Amber, Pepe Le Pew, Penelope Cat, Fifi...
20.5K 264 26
What if instead of saving an old lady, Mr. Wolf meets a baby that makes him want to go good. Never have there been 5 friends as infamous as The Bad...