promise . quackity

By SandyFrogLegs

It was just a stupid promise. quackity x oc ⒸSandyfroglegs 2022 More

000
001
002
003
004
005
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027

006

340 12 87
By SandyFrogLegs

Rule No. 6
Not all views are meant for everyone.

Rose!

"Rose!" Karl hits me with a pillow, I groan and finally let him wake me up.

"I'm up! I'm up!" I whine, he stops hitting me and I slowly go back to sleep.

"Liar!" He hits me again. "There's one day before vidcon and we're gonna hang out with Q- Alex" He always tried to use Alex's real name whenever we weren't streaming but calling someone a name for a long time and then just changing it can be hard for some people.

"Wait Alex?" I sit up.

"Why did that get your attention?" He giggles. "Ooh-"

"No, I already said I was getting up!" I huff, grabbing my pillow and throwing it at him.

"Yeah okay" He rolls his eyes. "Anyways, Alex is coming over in like ten minutes so hurry-" a knock on the door. "Alex is coming over right now so hurry up" He corrects himself.

"Shit- I- Just- ugh, let me go to into the bathroom first and then open the door" I crawl out of the bed, grabbing an already picked out outfit and my makeup.

"Okie dokie" Karl salutes, dropping his pillow back on his bed.

I go into the bathroom and lock the door, quickly changing my clothes and covering my freckles, the biggest insecurity I have so I hide them. They just didn't look right to me even though my old friends always complimented them, well, except for Alex but I don't think he cares what I look like.

I leave my makeup on the bathroom counter, I open the door and see Alex holding my pillow in his arms and sitting on my bed, he turns his head to me and smiles. "ROSIE!"

"Alex!" I shout a little quieter, I had only woken up a few minutes earlier.

"KARLLLL!" Karl joins in.

Me and Alex laugh, I go to my bag and grab my toothbrush, toothpaste, and brush. "I'll be ready in five minutes"

"Let's go!" Karl yells as we get in Alex's car, I sit in the passenger seat as Alex gets in the driver's seat.

I grab my seat belt and buckle it, I look up and see Alex smiling at me, holding an aux cord in his hand. "Music choice goes to mi amore" he hums.

"Are you sure? I don't think you'll like my music..." I look down at the cord, he brings the cord to the side of his face and my eyes follow.

"I said, music choice goes to you...mi amore" He holds out the cord, I feel my hands begin to sweat as I take the cord and my fingers brush his.

I quickly sit back in my seat, I look at the rear view mirror and see Karl with a hand over his mouth, trying not to make a sound.

I smile and plug the cord into my phone, I click Spotify and shuffle my Playlist, the first song coming on being everybody talks which excites me and Karl.

Quackity!

"I'm gonna write some new songs! 'Gonna finish old ones
If I've got enemies, then I'll fuck 'em all up. If I find the time I'll write a big fucking book, with a small fuckin' font 'cause I do what I want" I watch as Rosie sings, a small smile on my face.

"Pop off!" Karl yells.

"...okay!" I nod, she was really letting her heart out, maybe she related to the song.

"Hey, you had a long damn day at work and you still got paid less than dirt!" Her raising her voice made me jump a bit. "You still got drugs ready to go waiting for you when you get home-" she swings her head forward and then back, she locks eyes with me and quickly stops singing.

"Awh- you were doing so well why'd you stop?" Karl asks.

"...yeah, what happened?" I park in the parking lot of the gas station and look at her.

"I-...it doesn't matter, the song is over..." she mumbles.

"Anyways that song was like...sad, who hurt you?" The question was a joke but I guess she took it literally.

"My girlfriend dumped me two months ago" she shrugs.

I chew the inside of my cheek, I didn't know she...you know, loved the green m&ms and not the red.

"Oh your um, aiming the other direction?" I ask, resting my head on the head rest.

"No, I go both directions" she points her fingers left and right.

I let out a small breath. "That's cool...cool" I nod.

"Let's go buy candy and have a party at Big Q's place!" Karl shouts, thankfully killing the awkward situation.

"Okay I guess!" I smile and throw my hands in the air.

We all get out of the car, I lock it and we all go into the gas station.

"Rose we should buy some monster energy cans!" Karl immediately goes to the back of the store near the drinks.

"You get those Karl" Rosie calls back, quieter than him because there were a few people in here. "Come here Alex" she smiles at me, holding out her hand. I nervously take her hand and she pulls me down the candy isle.

"Why is there licorice in the candy isle?" I laugh, she giggles and drops her hand from mine.

"Have you tried these baby bottles? There so good! I had them the first week I was in America and now it's one of my favorite candies" she bends over and looks at the flavors.

I immediately look away, my eyes stopping on some old white man staring right at her ass. I step behind her and hold my arms out. "...back off asshole" I glare at him.

He glares back at me, scoffing and he begins to walk away. "...shouldn't even be in this country..." I heard a lot more come from his crusty ass lips but I froze when I felt Rosie's back hit mine, we both turn and look at eachother.

"Oh-" she looks down and I see she's dropped one of the bottle pops. We both crouch down and hit our heads together, both falling on our asses.

I quickly try to make sure she's okay. "Are you-" she cuts me off with her laughing, slowly a smile form's on my lips, I let out a small giggle. "That was so stupid, are you okay?"

"Yeah" she calms down, smiling at me. We hear a giggle, both turning our heads to see Karl peaking his head around the corner, I'm guessing he didn't see the old guy. "Let's go pay for this stuff and then we can go" she stands up, going to bend down but I stop her.

"Rosie, when you pick up stuff- do this" I stand up and then crouch down, grabbing the candy and then standing up and holding the stuff out for her to take. "A lot less...you know" I shrug.

She looks at me confused for a moment before covering her face. "...Oh my fucking God Alex..." she mumbles.

"N-No it's okay Rosie, I didn't um...look or anything...just- yeah..." I look down at the candy in my hands. I clear my throat. "L-Let's go!"

Froggie speaks!
This is actually something I imagine happening everytime I go out, when I see an old man I start to breathe heavily and try and get as far away from him as possible- even if they aren't even like that, it still happens.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.3K 2.2K 18
What happens when Tommyinnit's sister meets the dream smp? *currently editing so please ignore any mistakes* Published 7/3/21
660K 18.4K 63
Two epic gamers, two of her closest friends, both with feelings for her. How will she overcome this challenge, how will she choose? Letting things p...
227K 4.2K 52
"𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤" ╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗ completed ╚═══*.·:·.✧...