imagine ideas

By ihrthyunjin

writers block? say no more. if you have ran out of imagines/scenarios to think about or write about, don't wo... More

how to get past writer's block
CLEAN
childhood best friend
coffee + a hot guy
hallway
7 minutes in heaven
late night facetime
school
basketball game
wrong dorm
talking in your sleep
DIRTY
boy best friend
my hot boss
dominant
road trip
skater duo

new neighbor

104 4 0
By ihrthyunjin

you hear there's a new neighbor right next door to you. you decide to meet him.
when you walk out, he's unpacking boxes from his car. you don't get the best look at him, but you can tell he's tall and muscular.

you go up to him and say, "hey, i'm your new neighbor! welcome!"

he stares at you, in complete awe, then says, "they never told me i would have such a gorgeous neighbor."

you blush, shocked he would say that, but you're not mad... "well, they never informed me i would have an equally gorgeous new neighbor."

he stares at you, giving you a slight smirk. "i like this town," he says.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 34.4K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.5M 131K 45
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
267K 20.1K 59
Archana have everything that a girl could wish for, studying in one of the top universities of India, she have everything a human ever need, loving p...
741K 39.2K 21
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐢 𝐱 𝐊𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐫 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ...