The Moon Supreme, Dongfang Qi...

By AuroraLuxi

A human girl goes to the world of dragons, fairies, and demons. Her heart is merged with the villain Dongfang... More

1. Dongfang Qingcang
2. Matian Meilin
3. His True Meaning of Power
5. Merging of the Hearts
6. Qingcang Can't Kill Meilin
7. She Belongs To Qingcang
8. The Wicked Woman
9. Stranded In Her World
10. Battle In A Hotel Room
12. Meilin Naively Insults Dongfang
13. The Tunnel of Worlds
14. Meilin's Bold Move
15. Qingcang's Ultimate Decision
16. Their Inescapable Fate of Downfall
17. Their Sweet Little Secret
18. Home Sweet Home
19. Struggling Like A Woman
20. Her 'Moon Fairy' Servant
21. Love Between Human and Demon
22. Qingcang Falling For Meilin
23. Make A Wish
24. Moon Supreme's Wish
25. Meilin's Promise to Qingcang
26. Bitter-sweet-ness
27. Gentle Closeness
28. How To Make Her Happy
29. The Genius Strategist
30. Silly Little Human!
31. The Amusement Park... Date?
32. Qingcang's Pain
33. Love Triangle
34. Holding On and Letting Go
35. Meilin's Transformation
36. You May Kiss The Bride
37. The Wedding Night
38. Torn Between Worlds
39. Tormented Heart On Fire
40. Shangque the Black Dragon
41. Lina the Gentle Fairy
42. Her Heart's Dilemma
43. There's More To Him
Goodbye, The Moon Supreme, Dongfang Qingcang
Chapters 1 & 2 - Meilin & Deming
A/N: Do not steal my work

11. Dongfang Qingcang Intimidates Yichen

864 42 15
By AuroraLuxi

Follow me if you're already invested in this story because I'll keep writing similar stories in the future, and you might miss out.

Meilin's sweet voice was barely audible as she whispered, "Moon Supreme..." Her voice was so quiet that if it were not for Qingcang standing so close to her, he might not have heard her.

Qingcang leaned in closer, his hand supporting Meilin's head as he gazed intently into her eyes. "What? Tell me," he said softly, his quiet tone almost matching hers.

"I..." Meilin continued, her voice trailing off as the handsome man stood mere inches away, her heart pounding. She could not deny the strange magnetism that Qingcang had over her. Something about him captivated her, a strange, almost otherworldly allure that she could not shake. It was as if he had crawled under her skin and put a seal on her life. She felt that destiny had brought them together on this fateful night when she lost all will to live. And here she was, in a hotel room with Qingcang, after having shared a kiss with him earlier.

Tonight was the wedding night of Yichen, the man she had once wanted to be with. But he had betrayed her, leaving her alone and broken-hearted. And now, she was standing close to another man, wondering what twists and turns fate had in store for her. Despite being so close to her, Qingcang never touched her inappropriately, leaving Meilin wondering about his intentions.

'Why is she hesitating to say what's on her mind?' Qingcang thought, raising an eyebrow in curiosity as he watched Meilin waver to speak, and he could see that she weighed her words carefully.

But before Meilin could utter a word, her stomach growled loudly, breaking their tense moment and sending her into a fit of embarrassment. The sound echoed through the small hotel room, and her cheeks flushed bright red. Qingcang's once curious expression turned irritated as he watched her slip away from his grasp, pushing against his chest to escape the moment's awkwardness. To his surprise, his own stomach growled in response, mirroring her hunger.

Feeling the tension between them, Meilin quickly changed the subject. "I'm hungry," she said, trying to diffuse the awkwardness. "Do you want to come and eat at the hotel's restaurant with me?" But Qingcang only rolled his eyes and turned away, leaving her to wonder what was bothering him. "Huh? What's his problem?" she muttered, her frustration bubbling over. 'I wanted to ask him if he liked me because he kept my face so close to his, but it's probably better that he left,' she thought bitterly. 'He might think I like him because he isn't all that bright anyways,' she thought with a huff and said, "Hmph!"

.

.

.

As Meilin and Qingcang were about to exit the hotel room, she turned to him. "Oh yeah, there are two things I need to mention," she said, catching his attention. He had his arms crossed over his chest, his eyes fixed on her with a mix of annoyance and curiosity.

"Go ahead," Qingcang said, looking at Meilin expectantly.

"First of all," Meilin began, looking straight into Qingcang's eyes, "I'm not interested in dating." She could see the aloofness in his expression, and his eyebrow arched in response to her.

"Your interests are none of my business, but you belong to me," Qingcang replied sharply, his tone brooking no argument.

Meilin's eyes flickered as she listened to Qingcang's possessive remarks. She blinked twice and sighed as she felt a sense of annoyance creeping up on her. 'Again, with this stupid belonging nonsense that he keeps saying. He's... impossible...' she thought, trying to suppress the irritated feeling. The air around them was tense as he stood towering over her. "And the other thing I have to tell you is that you have to promise me not to kill anyone in this world tonight, aside from the dark beings you've seen earlier," she added, hoping to soften the tone between them.

The request seemed to agitate Qingcang further as he shut his eyes tightly and sighed deeply. 'She keeps asking me for more promises,' he thought, his mind racing. He struggled to realize that Meilin was trying to control him, the most vital being in the three realms of his world. "Fine," he finally replied, his voice dripping with reluctance. She exhaled a breath she did not realize she was holding, relieved that he had agreed to her request. But little did she know that he had a hidden agenda. As she smiled in relief, his mind was already plotting. 'She won't stay alive for much longer anyways; once I find a way to get rid of her, I will no longer have a weakness,' he thought cruelly.

Just as Qingcang was about to grab the doorknob, Meilin's voice cut through the silence. She cleared her throat, trying to steady her nerves. "Oh, before we go... If I'm going to spend time with you, could you at least tell me your name? I'd like to know what to call you," she asked, sounding as calm and polite as possible.

He turned to face Meilin, his expression changing to a serious and grim look. His eyes seemed to bore into her as if trying to intimidate her. "My name...is...Dongfang Qingcang," he said in a low and grave voice, emphasizing each word.

'No need to make it so dramatic,' Meilin thought as she rolled her eyes and looked Qingcang over, sizing him up. 'He thinks he's something special. How big of a deal is he? Just because he's in a world where everyone is weaker than him, he needs to act tough.'

Qingcang could sense the skepticism in Meilin's eyes as they stood in the hotel room, and his scowl deepened. "What?" he grumbled, his voice rough and intolerant.

She tried to play it cool. "Nothing," she said with a shrug and continued to speak, "I'm Meilin." She hoped that introducing herself might break the ice between them, but Qingcang's response could have been more welcoming.

"Hmph," Qingcang grunted, narrowing his eyes and gazing down at Meilin impatiently as his piercing gaze locked on her.

Meilin sighed. "Let's just go," she said, her casual tone showing her ignorance of the mysterious and overpowered man before her.

.

.

.

Meilin and Qingcang stepped out of their hotel room into the brightly lit hallway, the door clicking shut behind them. She turned to face the grand space and looked around, taking in the beauty of the surroundings. Being in a hotel, it did not matter that he wore exotic clothing as many of the guests there were dressed in non-western attire from all over the world. However, she knew that would not be the case once they stepped out into the city.

'I need to get him some new clothes so he can blend in better,' Meilin thought, eyeing her guest for tonight. 'I have a few trendy, black outfits in mind that I think he'll like. I bought them for Yichen's birthday this year, but I never got to give them to him because he got married. Besides, I think it will suit Qingcang more than him,' she thought, her heart dropped as she remembered that Yichen's birthday was the day before his wedding, and remembered the picture she had seen earlier that evening.

Meilin's lips twisted into a scowl as she whispered painfully, "That jerk." Her eyes narrowed, and her brows furrowed, conveying her pain.

Qingcang's attention was caught as he turned his head towards her, noticing her sudden change in expression. "Who are you talking about?" he inquired, his voice filled with curiosity and a sense that something was bothering her.

Meilin shook her head dismissively, attempting to brush off the subject. "Just... someone unimportant," she replied, her voice tight with suppressed emotion. "At least, not anymore," she said, her eyes flickered nervously as she became aware of Qingcang's scrutinizing gaze.

The silence between them grew, and Qingcang's eyes narrowed as he was lost in his thoughts. He grunted, not wanting to pry into Meilin's personal life. 'Why should I care about her personal affairs? I have more important things to focus on,' he thought, his eyes narrowing as he spaced out longer.

Speaking of...

Suddenly, a male voice, all too familiar, echoed down the hotel hallway, interrupting the quiet atmosphere. Meilin froze as the male voice sent shivers down her spine, her heart racing as she recognized the voice all too well. She felt as if she could not escape the impending trauma.

"Honey, I have a surprise for you tonight," a female voice chimed in as she emerged from the left side of the hallway.

Meilin's heart sank, and her anxiety spiked. Qingcang noticed her distress and immediately realized that she felt threatened. He felt every aspect of her feelings as his own, and his eyes hardened in response.

"Y-Yichen..." Meilin stammered as she came face to face with the man who had shattered her heart and soul. Her voice trembled as she spoke, and her heart felt as if it was being crushed. 'It's their wedding night...' she thought with a stuffy heart, feeling sorrow and bitterness.

The air grew tense as the four stood in the hallway, silent and awkward. Meilin felt a surge of emotions overwhelming her, and she struggled to maintain her composure. Qingcang stood by her side, and his presence gave her a sense of protection and comfort.

Qingcang gazed at Meilin and felt a heavy weight settle in his chest as he felt her emotions. He immediately knew that she was distressed by the sight of the young man and woman standing before them. He watched as Meilin's gaze shifted from the couple to the floor, and he could sense her discomfort growing. She fiddled with her hands, a sign that she was becoming increasingly nervous. 'Who are they? What did they do to cause such fear from a daring girl like her?' he wondered.

As Qingcang looked closer at the couple, he noticed that the man was dressed in a sharp black suit, with his black hair slicked back that went a little past his ear and a hint of a smile on his lips. The woman by his side was wearing a gorgeous white dress, her hair in an elegant updo. It was clear to him that they were dressed for a special occasion.

Of all the hotels in the country, Yichen and his wife, Jianmin, had to choose the one closest to Meilin's home. They would not have come across her if her house was not located in a famous tourist city, especially in such an embarrassing scenario as they stood before her with another man outside a hotel room door.

Meanwhile, Meilin was feeling more and more ashamed by the second. She had never imagined being caught in such an embarrassing situation, especially on the wedding night of the man she had a crush on. It was a scandal even though she was innocent, and she was sure her reputation would be stained. As she watched Yichen and his new wife make their way to their hotel room for their wedding night, she felt like crawling into a hole and disappearing forever. They were even dressed in their wedding attire, and Yichen looked very handsome tonight.

'He's going to think the worst of me,' she thought.

Yichen, on the other hand, was feeling a mix of emotions. Seeing Meilin in such a compromising situation was shocking, to say the least. He could not believe that she would be caught in such a scandal, especially with another man. Looking closer at the young man standing beside her, he could not help but feel suspicious. There was something about him that made Yichen's skin crawl. 'Meilin isn't the type to go to a hotel with a man. Did he force her?' he thought to himself. His intense gaze was fixed on the man with the long, dark-brown hair, Dongfang Qingcang. It was as if fate had brought them together at this very moment. Suddenly, Yichen felt an overwhelming urge to protect Meilin from this man. He could not explain it, but he just knew that there was something dangerous about Qingcang. The feeling was mutual, as Qingcang sensed Yichen's hatred towards him.

Qingcang's gaze was fixed on Yichen, who seemed to have a vague aura about him. Despite his calm demeanor, Qingcang also had a bad feeling about Yichen and could not take his eyes off him. The two engaged in a harsh staring contest, each trying to discern the other's intentions. Qingcang was curious about Yichen's identity, and he noticed that Meilin, who did not show actual fear to anyone, was now trembling in Yichen's presence and could barely breathe since she saw him.

'He doesn't seem to have any significant power,' Qingcang thought, trying to gauge Yichen's strength.

Meanwhile, Jianmin, a spiteful woman, was busy digging up dirt on Meilin. "Oh, it's Meilin? With her new boyfriend? Or is he just a one-night stand?" Jianmin rudely spoke as she retrieved her phone from her magenta-colored purse. "Your viewers might want to see this upcoming scandal," she added with a devilish smirk, casting a condescending gaze at Meilin.

Qingcang, who had already been murderously irritated by Jianmin's presence, struggled to keep himself from killing her and Yichen, who he considered both a threat to Meilin. He looked at them with hostility, but he had promised Meilin not to harm anyone tonight.

"What's your problem? Stop, Jianmin," Yichen implored his wife, but she ignored him.

"No..." Meilin said as her eyes filled with terror at Jianmin's words.

Qingcang noticed Meilin's fear in her voice and knew he had to act quickly. With lightning speed, he snatched Jianmin's phone and crushed it into dust, leaving no remnants behind. Jianmin was left in shock, staring at the shattered remains of her phone.

Meilin was shocked as she was secretly a little impressed by Qingcang's boldness, feeling a sense of gratitude toward him. 'He...he saved my dignity,' she thought, admiring his strength and appreciating his protection. Meilin felt no remorse for Jianmin's loss, primarily because Jianmin had intended to use the device to ruin her reputation.

"Yichen! Tell her!" Jianmin screeched at her newlywed husband. "Well? What are you waiting for? Are you just going to stand there and do nothing?"

Meilin caught Qingcang's gaze and saw a look of murder in his eyes. She felt that he was about to cause her trouble, and a sense of unease washed over her. "Please..." she whispered, imploringly gazing into his eyes. "Don't kill them..."

Qingcang hesitated for a moment but then remembered his promise to Meilin. He quickly caught Yichen's fist, aimed at his face, and firmly squeezed Yichen's hand, intimidating him immensely. Yichen cried out in pain as Qingcang warned him, his voice laced with a dangerous edge, "Remember to keep your dog on a leash. If I ever see you or your hideous mutt here again, I will kill you both. Do you understand?"

The insult cut deep, and Yichen felt his face redden with anger and humiliation. "You!" Yichen spat, struggling to free his hand from Qingcang's grip.

But Qingcang was unfazed, his grip unrelenting. "I suggest you leave now before I change my mind," he said coldly, his eyes never leaving Yichen's face.

Yichen winced in pain from the force of Qingcang's grip and felt his gut telling him that he had to leave fast.

"D-dog? Hideous mutt?" Jianmin snarled, her anger boiling over as she raised her hand to strike Meilin, her eyes blazing with fury.

But Qingcang was quick to act, catching Jianmin's hand in mid-air. Despite the strong urge to break his promise to Meilin, who had begged him not to kill them, Qingcang looked at Jianmin with piercing and deadly eyes, his voice low and menacing. "Don't you ever touch her," he warned, his grip on her wrist tight enough to make Jianmin wince.

The sight of Qingcang's fierce eyes was enough to scare Jianmin, who widened her eyes in response, yanked her hand away, and fled the scene, leaving her husband behind. Yichen felt a surge of anger and frustration, knowing that his wife had abandoned him in his time of need. He winced in pain again, his hand throbbing from Qingcang's strong grip, and his gut told him that Jianmin no longer wanted to stay in the hotel for the night.

Qingcang's malicious gaze turned towards Yichen, causing a wave of worry to wash over Meilin. She feared for Yichen's safety, knowing Qingcang could do anything. Without a second thought, she reached out and grabbed Qingcang's hand, hoping to diffuse the situation. The sudden action caught the Moon Supreme off guard, but she held firm as she pulled him and walked away with him, hand in hand.

Yichen could not help but observe the way Meilin's fingers intertwined with the stranger's. The sight elicited a range of emotions within him; he was not sure if it was jealousy, anger, or fear that he was feeling. 'I can't shake the feeling that this guy can't be trusted. Meilin is too pure for him,' Yichen thought as he watched the two of them walking away, their backs turned towards him.

Please tell me what you think in a comment and give this story a vote! It would mean a lot and encourage me to write more. I plan to turn this into a very long story because I need Dongfang Qingcang in my life, lol. I am determined to keep his soul alive with whatever means I have.

.

"The Moon Supreme, Dongfang Qingcang" is in the public domain. All original additions are copyright © 2022 by Aurora Luxi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 572 21
After facing all the humiliations of the actions which she didn't do at all Wei Ying courtesy Wuxian decided to take her own life by jumping down the...
104K 7.8K 29
Wei Ying tries to escape from his pursuers but suffers a car accident on the way. When a huge monster rescues Wei Ying and takes the omega with him t...
13.9K 290 12
Please enjoy the Untamed One-Shots. (Mo da Zhu Shi/ MDZS / Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation/ The Untamed) Requests Open! Note: There are dark them...
769 59 17
Everyone has a passion, no matter how insignificant or magnificent. For our protagonist it's reading novels, watching donghua and illustrating whatev...