The Greatest (TLOK)

By JaneMayLily

Everyone dreams of being the greatest at something. May it be the greatest bender, the greatest warrior or ev... More

Important stuff (I swear)
~Playlist~
OC and extra info
Face Claim
OC Clothing ideas book 1
1) The Avatar (Book 1)
2) I told you so
3) The get together
4) If I was a rich girl
5) Brothers
6) Skyfall
7) Kai
9) The sacrifice
10) Attack
11) Auto Pilot
12) A last good bye
End of Book 1
OC and extra info (updated)
OC clothing ideas book 2
13) Oh my spirits (book 2)
14) A mechanic or a sorcerer
15) Tension is in the air...
16)...everywhere I look around
17) The big bang
18) Lights, Camera, Action
19) Smooth criminal
20) A prison and A premier
21) Bright and deadly
22) Bad Sophie
23) A giant women
End of book 2
OC and extra info (updated)
OC clothing ideas book 3
24) A Sneeze and a blast (book 3)
25) Kai 2.0
26) We are family
27) Treason
28) Kuvira
29) I'm glad
30) Life saver
31) Wait and see
32) Prison Blues
33) Always
34) Almost dying=Motivation
35) The first kill
End of book 3
OC and extra info (updated)
OC clothing ideas book 4
36) See you again (book 4)
37) Stabbing the tension
38) Pulling a 'Kuvira'
39) Unpleasant Pleasantries
40) Fever dreams
41) Put a ring on it
42) Coward

8) Stirring the tea

408 11 2
By JaneMayLily

-You guys know how hard it is to get Avatar comics in my country? Really hard.

Sophie POV

I squealed with excitement once we reach Air temple island.

I have wanted to visit this place for so long but never got a opportunity to.

The time between escaping from the equalists to now was very busy.

I had explained exactly what had happened not just to chief Beifong but also to the entire council.

They were to decide if I was guilty or not so I had to tell every single detail to prove that I did it because I had no other choice.

That I didn't see any other option in that moment, but even then I had tried to cause as much damage to the equalists as possible.

I mean I literally blew up almost all the work that I had done in my entire life just so that they wouldn't be able to use it.

The council was suspicious but when hearing my reasoning and actions towards the equalists, they agreed that I was to be judged innocent but a close eye was to be kept on me by the white lotus at the temple.

That didn't bother me as Korra had the same conditions but managed to escape from them every time.

They said that I was an advantage to whoever's side I was on and even through they believed me, they couldn't risk it.

I, of course, agreed and thanked them for giving me a chance.

I also explained everything to my brothers, Korra and Asami before my meeting with the council and all of them showed very different emotions.

My brothers were concerned and couldn't let go of the fact that they weren't there to protect their little sister.Mako went into broody teenager mode afterwards, as per usual.

Korra looked conflicted and a bit guilty but when I tried to dig a bit, she shrugged me off and so I let it drop.

Asami apologised for her farthers actions but I ensured her that it wasn't her fault, which was true.
A child should never be helt responsible for the actions of their parents.

So, as you can see, I had a very interesting morning.

We get off the boat and are greeted by Tenzin's kids and Korra.
I remember reading up on them for a research project I did for fun once.

I walked down the plank first and looked at the temple in amazement.
It was so much more prettier up close then I could have ever imagined.

"You're finally here.Welcome to air temple island!Your new home!"Ikki shouts.

"Yes, welcome to my domain."Meelo continues.

"Well aren't you sweet."I say to Ikki and Meelo.

Meelo looks up and smiles,"You're pretty.Can I have your hair?"he asks sweetly.

"Ehh no but thanks."I say confused.

"We'll see about that."he says and spots Pabu.

"What's that fuzzy creature?"he asks.

"That is a fire ferret.Arboreal mammal common to the bamboo forests of the central earth kingdom."Jinora says and walks closer to me.

She looks me in the eyes and sticks out her hand,"It's wonderful to meet you, Sophie.I have wanted to meet you every since I found out about your accomplishments.It's gonna be amazing to have someone in the house that is as interested in reading and knowledge as me."she explains while I shake her hand.

"Oh wow, Jinora.What an honor? Do you maybe want to play Pai Sho later and have a cup of tea? We can chat all you want and I can answer any questions you have."I ask and smile at her.

"Even about your science project when you were 10?"she asks her eyes lighting up.

"Sure, we just got to make sure my brothers don't hear us."I say and nod.

She'd nods excitedly but then composes herself.

I turn to Korra and go to hug her.

"Thank you so much for letting us stay.I swear I tried to keep my packing minimal but some people didn't get the hint."I say and slightly look over at Bolin.

"Don't worry, Phie.It's okay."she says and grabs my shoulder.

We all start walking and I can hear Meelo ask Asami the same thing he asked me. Huh what a player.

"Looks like you have some serious competition, Mako."I joke and nudge his arm.

He rolls his eyes at me but smirks.

"And now for the grand tour.Flying bisons sleep in those caves down there and that's the temple grandpa Aang built and that's the greenhouse where we grow the vegetables we eat."Ikki says and points to all the different locations.

" I have a couple of questions. is this an all-vegetarian island? Is that where you train air-bending?Do we have to wear air acolyte clothes?Do we each get our own sky-bison?And final question: how many trees are on this island?"Bolin asks making me elbow him.

What was up with that last question?

"Yes, yes, no, no, 10,552"she answers making me give her an impressed look.

"So where are we gonna be staying?"Mako asks.

"You're a boy.Boys have to stay on the boys' side."Meelo answers and Jinnora goes to show them the dormitory's.

"I'm a boy."Bolin states and start walking after them.

"You sure?"I shout after him with a laugh.

He doesn't answer me but instead earth bends a pebble at my forehead.

I rub my forehead angrily and mumble angrily.

That's gonna leave a small mark.

"Ikki and I will take you to your rooms, this way."Korra says

We walk to the dormitories and then down a long hallway towards our rooms.

I walk besides Korra and just take in the architecture.

"Asami, did you know Korra likes Mako?"Ikki asks making me choke on my own spit.

What did she just ask Asami, Mako's girlfriend.

"Oh...Uh, no, I wasn't completely aware of that."Asami replies just before Korra starts dragging us away.

We go to Asami's room first and walk in.

Korra locks Ikki out and I hear her complaining.

There's a beat of silence and a whole lot of awkwardness.

I careful try to open the door but Korra shuts it and shakes her head no.

She doesn't have to make both of us suffer.She can suffer this one out alone.

"So....here's your room.I know this is a little rustic compared to what you're used to."Korra says as we walk closer to Asami.

"I think it's really charming,"Asami says looking out of the small window.

"And the best part about it?Nothing here reminds me of my father.Thank you for your hospitality."she carries on turning back to us.

Suddenly there's a loud knock on the door.

"Ikki, I swear if you don't leave us alone,I'm gonna—"Korra abruptly stops when Tenzin opens the door.

"Uh, Tenzin.Come right in."she says with a look of horror on her face.

"Good day, ladies.Asami, Sophie, welcome to the island."he tells us politely.

We both slightly nod our head at the same time and thank him.

He nods back at us and turns to Korra.

"Beifong's replacement, Saikhan, is going to be inducted as the new chief of police.I think we should both be there."he says and Korra agrees.

She tells me that my room is right next to Asami's and walks off with Tenzin.

I talk with Asami for a few more minutes till I decide it's time for me to go to my new room.

It's small but I still feel way more comfortable in it than I did in Asami's mansion.

This room gave me homey vibes.

I had just unpacked most of my stuff till I heard a knock on my door.

I quickly open it and see Jinora standing there.

"Hi Jinora, what's up?"I ask and let her in.

"I was wondering if you felt like playing Pai sho and having some tea?Its okay if you don't want to."she asks carefully.

"I would love to.Lead the way."I nod and walk out after her and close my room door.

I quickly tell Asami where I'm going just so, you know... she knows.

We walk to their temple and up their stairs.

"You must be Sophie.I'm Pema, Jinorra's mom."A heavily pregnant women says as we walk into their kitchen.

"Hallo ma'am, it's nice to meet you."I say politely and nod in respect.

"No please, call me Pema.Jinorra has been telling me so much about.She's a true fan of your work."She says and lets out a chuckle.

"Mom stop."Jinorra says embarrassed, trying to pull me out of the room.

"What an honour but I admit that I'm a big fan of your family too."I admit.

She gives me a smile and then turns to offer us some tea.

I thank her and Jinorra pulls out a Pai sho board from the cupboard.

We play and talk for about 2 hours till Pema inform us that Korra has returned.

I can see Jinorra and me becoming good friends in the future.

The sun had now almost fully setted leaving the sky to look a beautiful purple.

I walk back to the dorms to freshen up for dinner but stop when I hear my brothers and Asami shout after me.

"Sophie! Have you seen Korra?"Bolin asks as they reach me.

"Only for a few seconds when she returned but then she quickly walked off and said she needed to meditate."I say, now concerned.

"In which direction did she walk?"Mako asks.

"That way."I point.

"Let's go."Bolin says and starts shouting for Korra.

We search for about another 10 minutes till we find her sitting on the edge of a cliff.

My fear of hights would never let me do that.

"There you are."Bolin says picking up Pabu.

"Are you okay?"I ask.

"I'm fine"Korra says, shrugging me off.

"Come on.What's wrong?You can tell us."Mako asks concerned.

Korra sighs heavily before looking at us.

"How am I supposed to save the city when I can't even learn airbending? I'm the worst avatar ever.I just feel so alone."she says looking away from us.

"No, that's nonsense.You are amazing."Asami argues.

"Yeah, and remember, Aang hadn't mastered all the elements when he was battling the fire nation.He was just a little kid."I say trying to make Korra feel better.

"And he wasn't alone.He had his friends to help him.Look, the arena might be shut down, but we're still a team.The new team avatar!"Bolin carries on.

Being part of team avatar, I could get used to hearing that.

"We've got your back, Korra.And we can save the city.Together."Mako says and we all put our hands together.

"Yeah. Let's do it."Korra says happily and puts her hand with ours.

Just as she puts her hand on top, Meelo comes out of nowhere and lands on our hands, farting.

"Yeah let's do it!What are we doing?"he asks.

At first I'm horrified but then I break out laughing.

Later we make our way to the docks.

Mako was a bit undecided on me going with them but with a few promises and arguing he agreed, under the condition that I stay away from any fight that might happen.

Both Asami and I go back to our rooms to get the gloves that we had stolen from the equalits.

I was definitely gonna make some changes to it.

I had clearly not designed this fully and it showed.

"Asami, you always know how to accessorise your outfits."Mako flirts?

"I figure one way to fight equalists is to use an equalist's weapon."she says activating it.

I nod and walk closer to Bolin.

"Hey Bolin, high five."I say and hold up my hand with the glove.

"Sure" he says about to give me a high five

I feel Mako put a hand over my face and push me behind him.

"Stop it, behave."he says making me shrug.

It takes Bolin a moment to realise before he gasps.

"You're evil."he says

"And you're too easy."I smirk and turn to Korra.

"All right.Let's ride."Korra announces and jumps onto Naga.

Everyone jumps onto Naga's back except me.

I rather decide to watch it unfold.

Just as Bolin jumped on Naga she through them all off making me cackle.

They get up and Korra looks annoyed.

"All right, scratch that.Any other ideas?"Korra asks.

Asami looks at me and I smirk.

"Hmm, I think I have the answer to our problem."Asami says.

We make our way to one of her garages and only me and Asami walk in.

"Which one should we take?"she asks and I immediately walk to one of my favourites.

"The A-360" I say jumping into the back as there was no way Mako would let me sit in the front.

"Good choice."she say and jumps into the drivers seat.

The garage opens and she quickly drives out.

She drifts right in front of the rest making me let out a small scream in delight.

Incase your wondering why it's called the A-360 because it can drift with ease and easily get around corners.

One of the best and funnest cars I have designed for future industries if I may say so myself.

"You think this'll do?"she asks all badass.

She is so cool.

Everyone jumps in with Mako in the front and Bolin, Korra and Me in the back.

"I like the new team avatar's style."Mako says and we drive off.

We drive for a bit before the radio jumps on.

"My dad had Police scanners installed in all his cars by Sophie."Asami says making me hum.

"I guess now I know why."Asami carries on.

I never really wondered why he made me do it.

I thought it was a rich people thing.

The radio carries on talking about a jail break and chi-blockers and equalists.

We all listen carefully before we come to a abrupt stop caused by a bunch of vans and motorcycles driving past us.

Aren't we lucky.

"Chi-blockers! That's them!"Mako shouts.

"Let's get 'em."Korra shouts, making Asami shift gears and make a sharp left to follow them.

Asami drives after them quickly but they almost shake us off when a big truck stops before us.

"Korra, Bolin, give me a ramp.Now!"Asami shouts to the back.

They quickly do so and we fly into the air making all of us scream.

Bolin grabs onto me making sure that I don't fly out of my seat and we have a rough but decent landing.

Mako lightning bends at one of the motorcycle drivers and Bolin earth bends at the other one making both fall off their bikes.

The motorcycle drivers that are left make smoke, blinding me for a short bit.

"Help me out, we've gotta make this turn."Asami shouts over her shoulder.

"Asami in the corner go into third gear. We need more speed."I say quickly.

She might be really good at driving this vehicle but I made it.

She does what I said and we make the corner successfully.

"They don't know we made the turn.Okay, get ready..."she says and shifts back into first gear.

We speed out of the smoke cloud and hit the motorcycles infront of us.

I'm happy for a second before I see the drivers jump onto the front of the car.

Oh please no.

Mako fire bends at them but they dodge it.

One of the equalists stays in the front with Mako but the other one jumps to the back with us.

Bolin stands up trying to defend us but is quickly chi-blocked.

I grab the equalists leg and quickly electrocute him.

The person drops dead on top of me making me shriek.

Eww get it of me.

Korra was to occupied helping Mako and Bolin was still recovering so I had to throw him on the car floor myself.

Once I got him on the floor, Mako throws the other one on top of him.

This might sound brutal but like just throw them out the car while your at it, why on my feet.

We drive up next to the truck and Mako lighting bends at it which causes it to turn, fall on its side and tumble.

We drive up to the wrecked vehicle and get out to collect all the criminals.

Once we're done, a bunch of paparazzi show up and take photos of us.

I smooth out my hair, straighten my shoulders and flash a smile.

Gotta make sure I look good on the cover.

Sirens sound behind us making us turn around.

Tarrlok gets out of one of the cars and walks up to Korra.

"Avatar Korra, what do you think you're doing?"he asks, displeased.

"Oh, hey, Tarrlok.Nice of you to finally show up.Here, we captured the escaped convicts for you."Korra says, gesturing to the people we caught.

"What you did was tear up the city and impede the real authorities in their pursuit of these criminals."he says angrily.

"Hmm, that's funny.I didn't see your little task force or the cops the whole time.If it wasn't for team Avatar, they would have gotten away."she replies smugly.

Tarrlok looks like he's about to blow but then turns to me.

"Miss Sophie, I though you at least would have been smarter than to participate in such things."he says disappointedly.

"And I thought you would be more in control of things because it seems like you're lacking."I shrug.

I see his eye twitch before he points at the both of us.

"This is your last warning.Stay out of my way!"he shouts at Korra and turns to me.

"And you should really think about who's side your on."he says before he storms off all angry.

I let out a small laugh and Korra smirks at me.

Was that supposed to be intimidating or something?

We all finally go back to the temple and I'm pretty sure I have never slept so good.

Hunting criminals is exhausting.

The next night we were out again and it was actually really quiet.

"I win."I say and cross my arms.

"Not fair why do you always win rock, paper, scissor?"Bolin wines, slumping further into his seat on top of the front of the car.

"Well you don't really make it hard, Bolin.You always choose rock."I say and shrug.

"Not true.Re-match, now."He says getting ready.

Just as we are about to start, the radio jumps on and reports that equalists have taken a street.

We quickly jump in and Bolin claims the front leaving me in the back with Korra and Mako.

Oh please no.

I'm not sitting in the middle of them.

"After you."Mako says giving Korra a hand, making me roll my eyes.

"What a gentlemen.Thanks."Korra says and jumps in.

Mako jumps in between us and turns to Korra.

I look forward in the review mirror and make eye contact with Asami who I see narrows her eyes at the two.

Shit.This isn't gonna end well.

We start driving and I start to feel a weird feeling in my stomach.

I know this area.

This is where Kai's grandma lives.

We drive up to the police cars and see that people dressed in normal clothes are being surrounded by cops.

What in the Avatar is happening?

"Wait a second, these people aren't armed or dangerous."I state confused.

"Sure doesn't look that way."Korra agrees.

"All non-benders, return to your homes immediately."We hear a officer say through a megaphone.

A citizen says something back making the crowd cheer.

"Disperse or you will be arrested."The officer carries on, ignoring the cheering.

We walk closer to the crowd and I see Kai's grandmother at the front of the crowd.

They call out for Korra to help them and she promises them that she'll put a stop to this.

Korra and the others go back while I stay and attempt to talk to Kai's grandma, Mrs smith.

"Mrs Smith! Mrs Smith!"I shout and run under a Barracked.

The police shouts after me but doesn't attempt to stop me.

"Sophie! Honey, is that you?What are you doing here?"she asks giving  me back.

I hug her back lightly.

She is a very old, fragile looking women which makes the fact that she is even participating in this even more admirable.

"I'm here with the avatar."I say and take her to the side, a bit away from the crowds.

"Oh that's wonderful.I know what a big fan you are of the Avatar and their legacy.How's Kai? Doing well? Last time we spoke he said you two were working on a secret project that kept you very busy."
She says smiling softly, sincerely.

So he lied to her too huh.

"He's doing good.We are very busy through but you know how it is."I lie to her.

It's not like I'm gonna tell her, the person she raised, backstabbed me.

"Ooh yess he's always been such a hard worker."she agrees with a proud smile.

"Yeah he is."I agree.

He's working really hard to destroy peoples lives right now so I guess she's right.

She was about to say something when we heard clanging and people being surrounded by the barriers and earth bended into the air.

The two of us had just barely escaped them and my team was now running back towards us.

"Mrs Smith I got to go but promise me you'll go home.Please,I promise, next time I visit you I'll bring double the load of cookies."I bargain and give her a quick hug.

"Deal, darling.See you soon!"I hear her shout just as I run off.

I see Korra earth bend the civilians back to the floor and they manage to escape.

I'm still a bit away from the team when someone grabs me from behind and forces me on the ground.

"You're under arrest."the person behind me says and hand cuffs me.

"Hey, let me go! You can't do this!"I shout.

"I actually can."They say and pull me back up and push me towards my friends.

I see Asami also being arrested and start struggling.

The guy shouts at me to stop, making the team look at the both of us.

If Mako didn't look angry then he sure as spirits looked angry now.

"She's just a kid, Tarrlok !"Korra shouts as they bring me up to Asami.

"We all know she isn't just a kid.She definitely knows better."he says, shaking his head.

The officer tightens my hand cuffs making me let out a noise of pain.

"Hands off my sister before I make you!You can't do this."Mako shouts gesturing to Asami and Me.

"Actually I can.They're both non-benders out past curfew and both have equalist ties."Tarrlok says pointing to the both of us.

The officer tugs on the cuffs making me stumble and grunt as they dig further into my wrists.

"Let them go."Mako says threateningly

"Fine.Arrest him and his brother but let the kid go."Tarrlok says and points to me.

I feel the cuffs being taken away from my wrists but before I can help my brothers a officer grabs my arm.

"Tarrlok!"Korra says bending rocks out of the ground ready to throw at the officers and Tarrlok.

"Unless you want to join your friends in prison,I suggest you put those down and go back to the air temple."he says and gesture to the officer holding me.

In return the officer pushes me towards Korra making me stumble again.

I stand next to Korra and rub my wrists.

That's definitely gonna bruise.

"Korra, listen to him.It's not worth it."Bolin says and I look up at her.

She lets out a deep breath but drops the rocks.

I watch helplessly as my brothers are arrested and I can't do anything about it.

"Don't worry I'll call Tenzin, he can get you out."Korra shouts after them.

I feel my eyes start to sting for some reason and rub them.

Mako looks at me and gives me a small smile telling me it's okay and then looks at Korra before they lock the car doors.

Korra puts a hand on my shoulder making me rub my arm in thought.

How are we going to fix this?

"So sad to see your little "team Avatar" broken up.You had a good run."Tarrlok says from behind us.

"This isn't over, Tarrlok."Korra says pointing a finger at him.

"Oh, I believe it is.Take them away."he commands and the cars drive off making me frown.

"And Sophie I hope this will show you what happens if you're not using that brain of yours for the right causes."he says making me look at the floor.

We make our way to Asami's car and after a few accidents and sending a messenger to the air temple island we were finally at the police station.

I was sulking on one of the benches when I saw Tenzin walk in.

I walk up to them and greet him.

He greets me back and then starts talking with the new chief.

Eh, Beifong was way better.

Tenzin and Korra argue with the new chief while I just throw my thoughts into the conversation whenever I thought necessary.

The argument didn't do anything and ened with Korra telling the new chief that he was the worst one ever which I echoed followed by Tenzin.

We go back to Air temple island and I go with Korra to her room.

I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I saw was Korra waking up Naga.

"Going somewhere?"I ask and sit up.

"Go back to sleep, It'll be better that way.Then you won't have anything to do with what is going to happen tonight." She says and pats Naga's head.

"Korra, as much as I would like to get some much needed beauty sleep,I can't just let you go out alone.You're angry and I don't want you to do anything too stupid and neither does Mako, Bolin and Asami."I say, getting off the bed.

"And yeah if you really wanted to cause damage I wouldn't be able to stop you, that's true, but then at least I can be a witness and say it was self defence."I joke and pat Naga.

"Fine but you do what I tell you too."she says and leads us to the door.

"I'm good at that.Ask Mako."I joke and nod.

We make our way off the island and to the council building.

Once we arrive we climb off Nagas back.

"Wait for us here girl."Korra says.

"Don't worry we'll be all right."I pat Naga's head and we walk towards the building.

We climb onto one of the window seals and Korra kicks the window to Tarrlok's office open.

We climb inside, Korra way more graceful than me.

She has burglar potential if she ever wanted to switch carriers.

"You and I need to talk."Korra states walking closer to his desk.

"Are any of the other council members here?"he asks his assistant.

"I believe everyone has gone home for the night."she replies.

"Then you should do the same."he answers.

"Are you sure sir?"she asks.

"Leave us but before you leave, take miss Sophie out and make her a cup of our finest imported tea in the kitchen downstairs."he says and nods towards me.

She nods and gesture for me to follow her.

I look at Korra and she tells me to go with her.

I promised I'd do what she said and so left with the lady.

I hope this doesn't end too badly.

We walk down the stairs and into a kitchen.

She closes the door behind us and starts making me a cup of tea.

She hands me the cup and turns too leave.

I take a sip of the tea but stop when I feel that something was off about it.

Probably because it's imported.

I start hearing crashing from upstairs and quickly stand up but immediately start to feel dizzy.

"You should have never come.You're in great danger."the assistant mutters quietly.

I throw the tea cup on the floor breaking into pieces.

I wobbly walk towards the door and push past the lady.

She tries to grab me but I push her away.

She didn't put up much of a fight up and let me open the door.

Just as I walk out, the balcony on my left crumbles and Tarrlok falls from it.

Korra jumps from the top and creates a huge dent in the floor.

I stumble against the railing and try to shout Korra's name but it wasn't working.

It felt like I was trying to say something underwater.

I pick my head back up and see three Korras now.

I'm never excepting anything from a stranger again, Mako was right.

I watch as Korra runs towards tarrlok with fire fists but just before she can hit him she stops as if someone pressed pause on her.

What in the world.

Tarrlok starts moving his hands and looks to be controlling Korra.

I push myself up right , well as best as I can and stumble towards her.

Just as I make it past the balcony I loose control over my legs and fall on the ground.

The last thing I see is Tarrlok throw Korra against a wall and turn to me before everything turns black.

—————-

I let out a groan and try to move my arms but feel that they are tied together.

"Sophie!Sophie!Are you okay?"I hear Korra ask but it still sounds like she's underwater.

I open my eyes slightly but realise that I still see three Korra's and just shut them again.

I groan again and slump further onto the floor.

"What did he do with you? This is all my fault "she asks quietly and I feel her scoot closer to me.

I move on my back before my consciousness gives up and I fall back into the worst sleep ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 2.5K 22
COMPLETED! 'Aya's my angel and I'm never letting her go.' After seeing Azula strike Aang with her lightening, Aya's entire world fell into a black h...
98.8K 3.2K 18
- "All I want to do is be more like me and be less like you." - Y/n always searched for an escape as little, always feeling captured by the past. - "...
2.5K 74 24
Bolin x O.C. Slow-Burn* Sakari has been living in Republic city for the last 10 years. Ever since she got to Republic city her biggest dream is to b...
133K 3K 26
Being the daughter of the current Fire Lord, and the future Fire Lord has its ups and downs. People adoring you and getting away with things that you...