My Rants

By DemigodOfAnime

Really, just something I use to rant, or vent. More

Hm?
Wattcrap
Gods dam turkey day being a b (F off Charlie/Emma)
Racism
Lesbian Sexualization
Hateful Family
Creepy Fantasies
Victim Blaming
#MeToo and Trumpies
Pitbulls
Which Is Worse?
Abortion.
Shock Collers
My Baby
The Vaccine
Power Puff CW
Sibling Adoption Representation
Snow White?
Can't be racist, apparently
Be careful, it's racist!
Nico di Angelo
People Need To STFU
EVERYTHING Is Racist!
Just Someone I Unfollowed
My Dog
Monster Of Elendhaven Rant
DC Pride
Gross Kink
Bystanders
Crazy Pro-Vaxx
LEAVE 👏 NICO 👏 ALONE
Some BS
Marked Review
Sucksbook
Bachelor and such
Zoophiles
💃I🕺🏻hate💃my🕺🏻body💃
My granny yet again
Theyna
This Dam Ad
Drag Kombat is a drag
YouTube Issue
"Victims"
Humans vs Non-Humans
Fallout 4
Puke (Otherwise known as Percy x Luke)
Peppa Stories
Pitch
I can't...
Turning Red
Elderly
Little Red
Baby Photos
Anti Pitbull
Killing Stalking
Jinx & Powder
Overweight Cart Thief's
Wattpad and "Inappropriate" Stuff
My Medical and My Mom
Christians and Children Deaths
Don't Say Gay
me
Father's Day
A Kiss
Incest
POS Mom
Monster Bye
Why tho
AFAB
Scene I Cried To
Nubia
alone
Stolitz
Death Of Gabe
Yee-Hulk and StRoNg WoMeN
Parents
feeling lonely
Only Dystopia
Pain
Saints Woke/Death Row
Cielbastian
Bubbline
Magnus Chase
I want to move
Racism Fuel
Stories
Bros
Velma
HeroHei
Halloween
Blue Hair & Pronouns
"FATPHOBIC!!!"
Dad BS
Trauma Belief
empty
Fire Feeders. I'm Done
Bad Dreams
Proper Grammar Is Racist
Baldr Game
Bad Little Boy
Sudden Anger
Isebella Good?
AroAce
Not Working
Swan Story
Velma
Another YT L
Fionna & Cake
For Kids!
Milkman
"Not Advertiser Friendly"
WTF parents
We're doomed
EAH
pudding
Wednesday
Love
my games
North Carolina
WTF did I just see
What The Pluck?
Actually Not A Bad Idea
Trans and Creeps
Their Kiss
Texas
Colleen
Attack
Crap
KOSA
Reincarnation and Games
PFP
My Story
Relience
Parody
Ugly Love
Idea
Existential Anxiety Time!
YouTube, stop trying to convert me
Nasty
Sob Bait
Almost Was Gr00med
Hazbin Character
Ozzy Consent
Just an idea
Why justify?
Fuk you, dad
Fallout 4 Sexuality Headcanons (+rant if you think it doesn't matter)
Throw it back
WTF Erotica-
Fallout ''going woke'' now
Rude
Kent Damnsely
Omegaverse
WUT Moment
Cycle Of W H A T

Good Ol' Books

15 1 1
By DemigodOfAnime

TW:
Sexual Assault
Kidnapping
Sexualization of both
Mention of incest

If I was told I could make one rule, only a minor rule, it would be to ban erotic books that are straight up rapey, and/or have a bad case of Stockholm Syndrome, unless it's a story of dealing with trauma, someone falls in love with the person saving them, or isn't an actual romance or sexualization of the stuff.

Like, I've gotten books from the food bank (they almost always ripped the covers off for some reason) that looked interesting. But then I actually read it and it's just another erotica where this big dude kidnaps this chick in a bad situation and they get sexual almost immediately, or a story where the guy is straight up making the woman prostitute herself to him for something she wants. Then la-dee-da, they end up falling in love.

Like, these are usually the books old women read. (Even those types of books that are more on the gay side of things. Mostly gay male books for straight women). But it's happened so. Many. Times.

This can't even be blamed on the success of 50 Shades or Twilight, since this schist has existed for far longer.

Like, if the book involves SA or kidnapping or whatnot, but it's not one of the MCs forcing the other or any romanticization of those, then okay. As long as it's not treated as an "Ohw-nwo! Twagedy!" or meant to be a good thing, that's fine.

For example:
Silk & Steel does have such things. One of the main characters is being sexually abused by his queen mother and she's forcing him, a gay man, to go and marry a woman from another clan to breed her warriors. And the woman he's supposed to marry is in a clan that have a tradition to "mate" in front of her people on the wedding day.
But it's treated as one of the reasons he wants to leave, why he wonders why he doesn't just let the continuous incoming assassins' kill her. It not only fuels his anger and even a bit of his need to want to let the other main character free, but it also kind of shows how victims of abuse can feel. Even if they don't actually care for their abuser, sometimes they can't help but feel stuck to them, even when they have chances to leave. (Of course, not ALL abuse victims are like this. But sometimes, like this guy, it's all they know. He doesn't really know what he'll do if he does get free.)

But oh my gods, why do these people like kidnapping and borderline sexual assault so much?
Oh ya. it's mostly old people, and it's mostly old people who agreed with the overturning of Roe V Wade and lead those creepy AF conversion camps. -_-
Can't wait for the next time a generation is of mostly old people, it'll be Gen Z. As dim as a chunk can be, at least we're not the ones making light of this (except the people who think people like Dahmer are cool. Fuk you-)

Seriously, if I could, I'd have these types of books banned. It's okay if this stuff is part of stories, just as long as it doesn't pull...this stuff. Just like if murder was a part of a story, but wasn't promoting it as a good thing.

Hel, I'm not even against eroticas as a whole. I know out there that there are consensual ones where the couple grows and there's no abuse or Stockholm Syndrome. But as far as I've found, that's what a lot of them are.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.1K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
239K 5.3K 36
Camp Darkness: where you send your troubled youth. Only thing is, no humans allowed. It's a camp for the troubled teens of the supernatural world. Be...
8.7K 207 25
Imagine you have the perfect life. You have a successful Youtube channel, part of of Youtube group, Have amazing friends, popular, and not to mention...
31.1K 810 20
When Olivia Benson is kidnapped, Elliot goes to extraordinary lengths, as does the whole team to bring her back home.