Changing End

De Regen303

I fell into a lake and when I opened my eyes again, People were calling me Pete. I am Build not Pete. And it... Mai multe

Introduction
A New World
Meeting the Oldest
Changed
Pat and Pete
Family Lunch
Allergy
THE PLAN
Incomplete Plan
Saengtham Mansion
Marriage Arranged
Hate
Vegas Theerapanyakul
Kidnapper
Recruitment
KinnPete
The Mole
Candy
Reality Check
Jealousy
Perhaps Love?
Beauty's Beast
Definitely Love
Feels
Unwilling
Proposal
The Date 1
The Date 2
Date Gone Wrong
Savior?
Back Home
PorchePete
Parasite
Car Ride
Double Date

Who's Pete

2.3K 107 37
De Regen303

Kinn was called for an emergency meeting and so had to hurry back to the Main Family.

"Wait Kinn!!" Porche calls as he runs behind him to stop him.

"What is it?" Kinn asks agitated, his mood being spoilt by the work call.

"Could you drop me on the way?"

'So Vegas can enjoy his time in private with Bui?' was what Kinn wanted to say but instead just nods.

-----At the Same Time------

"Bui.... Wanna try some pink milk?" Vegas asks before he rushes off to the Vendor and brings a glass of Pink Milk with two straws.

"What are the two straws for?" Build asks confused.

"Uhh...Welll.... The owner said....." He swiftly looks at the owner as he rushes to their table.

"A-Actually we have an event for today.... If you drink from one glass of pink milk then I will do one good deed today."

"Huh? What kind of offer is that? Isn't it often that we will get a discount or something like that?"

"We don't believe in the concept of Discounts. We believe if you use one cup to share then it reduces wastage and helps to conserve our resources better."

"Okay Fine then...Let's drink from the same glass." Build says as he starts sipping from his drink.

"Let's take a pic too....." Vegas says as he hands the camera to the vendor and poses.

Click.

.

.

"Why did you take only one Photo?" Vegas scolds the owner.

"You should take it from different angels.....Look here....here he isn't looking towards me....he looking at the pink milk....."

"Is this how you take photos??"

"B-But...I am just a mere pink milk seller......"

"You can't even do one job properly......"

"But my job is selling Pink Milk..."

Vegas looks disappointedly at the Vendor as he follows Build.

"I will never buy Pink Milk here ever...." He says ever so softly but loud enough for the vendor to hear.

"God.......Why do I get such weird customers.......WHYYYY????"

(Author: Because you sell Pink Milk Dude...why else...-_-)

__________

While in the car, Kinn feeling uneasy with the silence, started "It's unusual..."

"What is?" Porche asks as he continues looking out the window.

"You always look like you want to pounce on me and snap my neck but you wanted a drive today?"

"I had something to talk...."

Kinn nods as Porche continues. "You truly like Build?"

"Yes I do." Kinn answers smugly.

"Might I ask the reason?"

"Because he is kind. He isn't quick to judge a person. He is also very caring. Oh! And he is also very cute. That's why."

"Hmmm."

'Why do you like me Kinn?'

'I don't know. I just like you because it's you. Because you are Porche.'

"Why do you ask?" Kinn inquires bringing Porche out of his momentary thoughts.

"Let me be Honest with you Kinn. I like Pete. But I know he sees me as only a friend. I also know about you cousin's feelings for him. And I feel..... a monster like Vegas doesn't deserve Build."

Kinn listens as Porche further continues. "I think the only person that can truly keep Build happy is you Kinn. However, you have a fiancée."

"I....." Before Kinn could explain further Porche interrupts.

"If you truly want Build then prove it. Break up with Pete."

"I tried to but I wasn't able to meet up with him or have any conversation of that sort..."

"Then you aren't trying hard. Go to his house. Do whatever you can or believe me Kinn, I will snatch Build from you Theerapanyakuls." Porche says as he asks the driver to stop and gets out the car.

"Let's talk again when you are single Kinn." He says as he bids his farewell.

After thinking for a moment, Kinn urges the Driver to change the route. "Go to the Saengtham Mansion."

.

.

.

IN THE SAENGTHAM MANSION

"Are you sure Babe? He is fine right?" Pat asks his boyfriend worriedly.

"But Of course Love. He is doing well there. He seemed to be missing you guys too."

"Really?...Then...... then I can just go and bring him back home?" Pat asks as his lover ruffles his soft hair.

"But didn't your Father say to wait till Pete comes back on his own?"

"Yah......But....."

"Shush. It's okay Love. Don't worry too much."

"Hmmm.."

"If you keep on being like this, I will get really angry and then you can forget cuddling with me."

"Sorry Babe...."

Knock. "Khun Pat, Khun Kinn is here to meet you guys." A servant announces.

"Why is that idiot here?"

"Where is he?" Pat asks the maid as he gets up from his seat.

"Khun Kinn was seen walking towards Khun Pete's room. He said he had something to talk about." the servant replies.

"What?" Pat shouts.

"We- We tried to stop him....but...."

"Ha.....fine whatever......I will go and have a look."

When Pat entered Pete's chambers, he saw Kinn stoned near the fireplace as he stood looking at Pete's Portrait on the wall.

"What-"

"Is this Pete?"

"Yes." Pat replied confused. Their family had sent Pete's portrait before but it seems as though the heir had not even bothered glancing at them.

"Pete ain't home?"

"Yes..... we are currently..." Kinn doesn't let Pat finish, he rushes out the door as quickly as he entered.

He rushes towards his car and leaves the Mansion. Pat rushes behind him a little too late as Tong joins beside him.

"Your Brother is weird." Pat comments.

"As if your Brother is any lesser Babe." Tong counterargues.

He looks at the car's silhouette in a distance as he thinks to himself 'It seems Porche is quiet eager this time....To take such a direct approach........'

"What are you thinking Babe?"

"Nothing Love. Let's head back inside, It's windy out here."

_____

"Why did you call me here?" Porche asks angrily.

"Build is Pete." Kinn replies as he looks at Porche.

"What?" Porche feigns surprise.

"Yes. Build is my fiancée, the very fiancée I was running away from."

"That's....Ah! That explains it."

"What?"

"Build once mentioned. He said that he came into the Saengtham family not looking for a Job but for Love."

"Love?"

"Yes....He mentioned that he had someone he loved who hated him. And he wanted nothing more than to stay beside that person."

"Really?"

"Yah....Now that I think about it....He always seem to be praising you and whenever you are visiting the Minor Family Mansion, he wears nice clothes and makeup."

"It makes sense now. Pete hid his real name and became a servant so he could be near you. To infiltrate the Minor Family and to Help you. He truly Loves you Kinn."

"Yess..." Kinn cries loudly

"Where are you rushing off to?"

"To tell Pete that I know his Truth and he no longer needs to hide. That I love him back and we can get married."

"No! Don't do that!"

"Why?" Kinn asks confused.

"You might not be knowing this but, the other day Vegas heard Build talking highly of you, so he punished him."

"What? That Bastard. How dare he?"

"If Vegas knows that Build had been lying to him all along for your sake, God knows what he might do. Instead our priority should be returning Build to the Saengtham Mansion safely. Once there Vegas can't harm him no more."

"Yes. Let's do that."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

11.9K 508 18
Vegas : baby... Come out... I'm begging you Pete : why. .. vegas... Why why did it happened to me... Pete threw something inside .... Vegas got scar...
15.4K 820 14
He smiled warmly and then started slowly moving closer to Vegas so that their faces were just inches apart before placing a small but tender kiss on...
13.8K 487 18
This is fanfiction story inspired by vegaspete character from kinnporche novel.It is purely based on my imagination. They live together and they are...
DELICATE De FM

Fanfiction

15.6K 883 26
A VEGASPETE FANFIC - characters aren't my own but the story is. •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• After Pete chose Vegas, he assumed everyth...