Brutal | NI-KI ENHA

By Bunny_JHS

Sighing, I took my blazer off and tossed it next to his. I reluctantly took hold of his large hand, and he im... More

Heeeyyyyyyy :)
Chapter Β°ONEΒ°
Chapter threeβž–
Chapter fourβž–
Chapter fiveβž–
Chapter sixβž–
Chapter sevenβž–
Chapter eightβž–
BTS + Military = my life's in shambles
Chapter nineβž–
Chapter tenβž–
Chapter elevenβž–
Chapter twelveβž–
Chapter thirteenβž–
Chapter fourteenβž–
Chapter fifteenβž–
Chapter sixteenβž–
Chapter eighteen⚠️

Chapter seventeenβž–

672 17 37
By Bunny_JHS

Another three days later...
_

__________________________________________
✿⁠ ⁠⁰ 0 days until the Halloween Party...✿⁠ ⁠⁰⁠
The night of the Halloween Party...
_

__________________________________________
[A/N]
Just a little author's note. This chapter is going to be VERY long, so I will be breaking it into two parts. Meaning the rest of the story is gonna be in the next chapter. Also, please don't throw hate to Haruto. Please. It's just part of the story.
This is Yong, Hyewon, Danielle and Hanni's outfits for the party😎anyways, enjoy🎃

___________________________________________
*DJ's Playlist*
Boss B - Doja Cat

Need to know - Doja Cat

Freaky Deaky - Doja Cat

Vegas - Doja Cat

Ohmami - Chase Atlantic

Swim - Chase Atlantic

Moonlight - Chase Atlantic

✯Dancer in the Dark - Chase Atlantic

✯Knee Socks - Arctic Monkeys

Breakfast - Dove Cameron

Haunted - Taylor Swift

SG - DJ Snake, Ozuna, Meghan thee stallion, Lisa

Super Freaky Girl - Nicky Minaj

Do we have a problem - Nicky Minaj ft Lil Baby

FEFE - Nicky Minaj ft 6ix 9ine

MotorSport - Cardi B, Migos, Nicky Minaj

Humble - Kendrick Lamar

Sorry - Justin Bieber

2ON - Tinashe

Tanzania - Uncle Waffles

Unholy - Sam Smith, Kim Petras

Break my Soul - Beyonce

In my feelings - Drake

Monalisa- Lojay, Sarz, Chris Brown

Peru - Fireboy DML ft Ed Sheeran

BTBT- B.I, Soulja Boy ft DeVita

Get Back- Pop Smoke

Dior - Pop Smoke

Motive - Doja Cat, Ariana Grande

Pretty Savage - BlackPink

Whiplash - NCT 127

Dingaa - MAMAMOO

Maria - Hwasa

Hot - Seventeen

Cheers - Seventeen

Zoom - Jessie

Deja Vu - ATEEZ

Thunderous - Straykids

3racha - Straykids

Maniac - Straykids

District 9 - Straykids

Anti-Fragile - Le Sserafim

New Thing - Zico

Baby don't like it - NCT 127

199 - NCT Dream

✯Love Talk - WayV

Special guests:
???

___________________________________________

Boss B - Doja Cat
🎶I'm a b!tch, I'm a boss, I'm a b!tch and a boss Imma shine like gloss🎶

"I'm so freaking siked for this party!!" Hyewon excitedly said as she carefully drew cat eye on her left eye. Hanni, Danielle and I agreed with her, and laughed along while finishing up our makeup. Although I didn't wear as much as they did. All I did was add some blush, cat eye and a heavy amount of red lipstick which surprisingly really suited me.

"Ladies, are you guys almost done? The party is gonna start pretty soon." Yoongi popped up in my room and leaned against the doorframe.

"Yeah, we're almost done. We just need to add some finishing touches and we'll be right downstairs." I flashed my brother a kind smile, and he nodded before exiting the room, leaving us girls to continue to prepare ourselves.

"I wonder what everyone's gonna be wearing. I bet we're gonna be the best dressed there!" Hyewon chirped, smiling brightly. She looked at herself in the mirror in satisfaction, proud that she was able to successfully pull off her makeup.

It was really beautiful. She looked fierce with her glitter cat eye, making her eyes pop. Her hair was messily tied into two ponytails with two strands hanging in front of her face, which kinda gave her a Harley Quinn look. Her white shirt was stained with fake blood and in her hand was a baseball bat. She looked badass.

"Of course we are! Our outfits are not only spooky, but really cool too." Hanni enthusiastically said, and we all laughed.

"Right! Okay, so, is everyone ready to go?" I asked, putting a few makeup supplies in my sling bag. I grabbed my phone from my mini desk and headed back to the bathroom to check myself one last time in the mirror. I proudly smiled as I examined myself, feeling a sudden boost of confidence. My newly mushroom brown-dyed hair highlights complimented my eyes really well. My cat eye had been done exceptionally well, and went well with the outfit.

"Yeah we are. Let's head downstairs." Danielle says, also grabbing her stuff.

We all nodded then headed out my bedroom and downstairs, where Yoongi had been.

"Yoongi! We're ready!" I shouted from the entrance door.

"Be right there!" He shouted. We waited for about three minutes for him, until he finally came.

"Alright, let's go." He said, brushing past us and oddly looking excited. I eyed him, but chose to brush it off, thinking that it may have been because I was going to my first ever frat party that was happening at a school.

We headed out and walked to Yoongi's car, and he kindly opened the door for all four of us.

Unusual, I thought. I entered the car and sat in front, while the girls sat at the back. Yoongi started his car and the engine roared, ready to function.

"You guys ready for the party?" Yoongi happily asked, glancing at me and the girls.

"Before we answer that, why are you so happy?" I side eyed him.

"What do you mean-"

"You never open doors for me, or for them. You're always grumpy and you rarely smile." I stated, folding my arms over my chest.

"What lies! I always smile!" Yoongi protested.

"Oh, okay. Let's go with that." I sarcastically said, nodding.

The whole car ride was silent after that, well, not completely silent since Hanni, Danielle and Hyewon kept on giggling and taking selfies.

"HEYYYY wait wait waaaaiitt!!" Yoongi frowned as he watched us rush out of the car without sparing him a single glance.

"Oppaaaa!! What?!" I impatiently said, looking back at Hyewon, Danielle and Hanni already making their way to the school building.

"Rules before you go..." Yoongi said from inside the car. "One, DO NOT get into trouble! If anything happens, call me immediately. Two, no making out with boys because if I ever found out that you did, I'm killing you both. Three, have fun! I love you okay?"

"Yeah yeah I know! I love you too!" I rolled my eyes. "Now can I go?" I said, and he laughed then nodded. I brightly smiled and turned around, running after my friends.

As we got closer to the school building, the sound of music grew louder, as well as the chattering of students. I looked at them in awe, their costumes were actually really cool. Some were dressed as aliens, others dressed as zombies and I swear I saw one guy dressed as a pad.

That's right, a pad.

The four of us headed towards the gym hall and once we reached, we barged through those doors and into the hall, feeling our hearts pound together with the beats of the extremely loud music. We took our robo masks off, revealing ourselves to the crowd. All eyes were on us now, but we were too dazed by the music and blinding party lights to even notice them.

"Hyewon! I feel dizzy!" I shouted since the music was too loud. Hyewon looked at me and chuckled, leaning in to whisper in my ear.

"Don't worry! I felt like that too! You'll get used to it!" She yelled.

"What should we do now?" I asked, scanning the packed gym hall of students who are dancing with each other with drinks in their hands.

Juice, of course. Our principal would never allow booze to be shared.

"We dance!" Hyewon brightly smiled, then dragged the three of us to the center to dance. We all giggled and danced to Doja's song, feeling happy and free. I danced my heart out, feeling the beat and rhythm of the song. For once, my heart didn't feel heavy and I didn't feel sad. I didn't wanna cry, I felt euphoria. I felt as though my troubles had been washed away. I was happy, dancing and laughing with the people I love most.

Need to know - Doja Cat
🎶Yeah yeah, oh oh oh. Baby, I need to know. Mmmm🎶

"Guys, lets go get some juice." Hyewon shouted, tugging on Danielle, Hanni and I's wrists. She dragged us through the crowd and to the end of the room where a really long table full of different kinds of snacks and drinks were displayed.

I happily smiled at the sight of all my favourite snacks layed neatly on the long table, my mouth watering just by looking at them. We grabbed red cups and stood in line to get to where the juice was. Once we reached, each of us took the big spoon and scooped the juice, carefully pouring it in our cups.

"Oh shoot! Sorry JJ!" Hyewon nervously said as soon as she mistakenly spilled her juice onto JJ's shirt.

"It's okay. I'll get napkins." JJ kindly smiled, and for a second there I swear I saw him shoot Hyewon a flirtatious look. I glanced at Hanni and Danielle, who also noticed it, and we all smirked, wiggling our eyebrows.

We were about to leave the line when JJ gently held Hyewon's wrist, stopping her from leaving.

"Uhh...Hyewon, I actually wanted to ask you something." He nervously said.

"Yes?" Hyewon asked.

"Would you like to...dance with me? It's okay if you don't want to...I understand." He said, biting his lip and looking away.

"Well...I'm with my friends now and...I don't wanna leave them-"

"YAH! Go! We'll be fine!" Danielle immediately cut her off, waving at her.

Before Hyewon could say anything else, the three of us had already scurried away, giggling at the flustered Hyewon. We returned to the center of the room and all three of us started dancing to the music again. More people started walking in the hall, and some of their costumes were incredible and creative. Blue party lights flashed, making me a tad bit dizzier, but I brushed it off, enjoying the song and dancing with my besties.

"BOO!" A pair of hands firmly gripped my shoulders and shook me, making me shriek even though you couldn't really hear it. I quickly turned around to find a zombie, mischievously chuckling while clutching his stomach.

"Yah! I hate it when people do that!" I rolled my eyes, smacking his arm.

"Sorry! Your reaction was cute though." He smiled, ruffling my short hair and flashing that cute smile of his.

"Don't do that again Haru! Seriously!" I huffed, turning around. Haruto lazily flung his arm around my shoulder, something he barely did. That's unusual. I looked up at him, and frowned as I stared into his brown, hooded and red eyes. He didn't seem...normal. He seemed...drunk. But that's impossible, because we didn't have any alcohol here. Unless...

"Are you mad at me?" He leaned in a bit too close, whispering in my ear. His hot breath fanned against my earlobe, and I found myself getting goosebumps.

"Haru, are you okay? You don't seem...normal than usual." I said, slightly pushing him away, however, he didn't budge.

"What are you talking about..." He seductively bit his bottom lip as he stared at mine with those hooded eyes of his. "I'm completely fine."

I only nodded and looked away, feeling my heart thump against my chest under his gaze.

"Wanna dance?" He leaned in again, whispering in my ear.

"I...I don't-"

"Come on, it'll be fun!" He drunkenly laughed. I looked back at Danielle and Hanni for permission, and they nodded they're heads saying yes.

Moonlight - Chase Atlantic
🎶 we're running in the Moonlight. We're dancing in the open waves. You're hangin for a good time. Something that'll make you stay🎶

I hesitantly walked behind Haru as he pulled me by my hand. I tensed under a few gazes of students who were curiously watching us, some even throwing us dirty looks.

"Do you like this song?" Haruto shouted as he began to dance with me.

"Absolutely!!" I innocently smiled, unaware that I'd have a massive effect on Haruto. And it worsened since he was drunk. Haru's half closed eyes dipped down to scan my body, and he licked his lips in the process.

"You look so beautiful tonight." His dark eyes met mine, and he took a step closer to me. "So freaking beautiful." He said.

I blinked, staring up at him with confused eyes. Our bodies were now barely centimetres apart and I could feel the warmth of his body. It was like the crowd had disappeared and we were the only ones in the room. The chattering and music was muffled and it was as if we were both trapped in our own bubble, just staring at each other. Haru suddenly tuck a strand of my hair behind my ear, then delicately cupped my face and hungrily stared at my lips again.

"Yong..." His voice cracked as he said my name in the most gentle way possible. I still looked up at him, my body heating up under his touch. "Yong. That's a pretty name...." He deeply chuckled. "A pretty name...for a p-pretty gurl like you."

I giggled and looked away. "That was so cheesy." I rolled my eyes.

"You know..." He bit his lip. "I'm feeling something...that...I'm not supposed to feel!" He drunkenly said, then adorably giggled.

"What are you feeling?" I curiously asked, although I think I already knew what he was talking about.

"I...can't tell you just yet because...what I'm feeling is veeerrryy very very illegal." He laughed at himself and I remained serious.

He...likes me?, I thought.

I kept quiet and only stared at his pretty eyes. I oddly didn't feel uncomfortable, but instead felt the butterflies in my tummy flutter happily, and my cheeks burn and turn red. We both knew that the feelings we felt for each other and the way he held me was wrong, but non of us pulled away. We just stood there in silence and stared into each other's souls.

"Yong! There you are!" A familiar female voice called behind us, and Haru and I turned around to find Hyewon smiling and walking towards us.

I quickly pushed Haru away from me and turned to fully face Hyewon.

"Yah! I've been looking everywhere for you. Hey Haruto." Hyewon shot Haru a glance before linking her arm with mine. "I'll be stealing her now Haru. See you later~" She sang, then dragged me away from Haru and back to the center of the room to dance with her.

Freaky Deaky - Doja Cat
🎶I been feeling Freaky Deaky, you're on your way to see me got that mirror on the ceiling, you're in the mood to please me yeah🎶

"Ooooooo that's my jam!!" Hyewon brightly smiled as she started doing body rolls while raising her hand up high. We all laughed, then joined her.

Niki(POV)

Seo Yeon and I held hands as we entered the loud gym hall full of students wearing different Halloween costumes.

"Baby, how do I look?" Seo Yeon looked up at me with those soft brown eyes of hers, and I was instantly trapped and in a daze.

"Baby?" She said in a chuckle. "You're staring. How do I look?"

"You look flippin hot." I said, licking my lips as I scanned her from head to toe.

Tonight, we were dressed as the famous Harley and Joker, and may I just say, we most definitely pulled it off. Tonight, we wanted to win the hottest Halloween couple of Sinchon high, and so far so good, the other couple's outfits were complete ass. So, we were definitely going to win.

"I'm thirsty. Wanna get drinks before be dance?" Seo Yeon shouted, also scanning the crowded room.

"You wait here. I'll go get some." I smiled, giving my girl a quick peck on her luscious lips.

She smiled, her dimples showing, then I walked off to get us some juice. I walked to the end of the room where a long table full of snacks and drinks had been. I grabbed two cups and stood in line.

"Hi." The sweetest female voice greeted, and I turned around to find a very familiar-looking, petite girl standing behind me, with the most adorable smile plastered on her cute, freckled face. Her highlighted bangs fell elegantly on her forehead, almost covering her eyes. Her lips were painted in purple lipstick, which really suited her. She kinda looked like a real life fairy.

Cute, small and magical.

"Hey..." I smiled. "Wait, aren't you the girl who sits next to me in Mrs Lee's class?" I asked.

"Yeah, I am." She kindly smiled.

"Nice to meet you. I'm-"

"No need to introduce yourself. I already know who you are. You probably don't know my name yet..." She let out her hand for me to shake. "I'm Freya Lee."

"Nice to meet you Freya Lee. You have a nice name." I smiled, moving forward in line. I reached the punch bowl and took the big spoon, slowly scooping the juice and pouring it into the two cups I was holding.

"So, you got a date?" She dully asked, glancing at me before taking the large spoon to also scoop some juice for herself.

"Uhh...yeah. I do." I answered. "Why?"

Freya shrugs her shoulders. "Just asking. I'm guessing your date is Yong?" She chuckled. "You guys make a really good pair. Congrats." She genuinely smiled, slightly nudging my arm.

I went blank for a second, before nervously chuckling and saying, "Oh no no, she's not my date. I actually came with Seo Yeon." I proudly said, taking a sip of my juice. I could tell that Freya got a bit uncomfortable at the mention of my girlfriend's name, which confused me.

"Oh. I didn't expect that..." She said, a disappointed look forming on her pretty face. "Hey Riki, a word of advice? Don't befriend girls like Seo Yeon. She may look nice, but she's fucking rotten inside."

I frowned at the way she spoke about Seo Yeon, an unsettling feeling forming in the pit of my stomach. "She's my girlfriend. I don't appreciate you talking about her like that, Freya." I heavily sighed.

"Look, I'm just saying. If you get hurt because of her, don't say I didn't warn you. I gotta go, nice chat though." She suddenly said, flashing a small smile then walking off. I brushed the uneasy feeling off and headed back to where Seo Yeon was sitting, and flashed a small smile while handing her the juice.

"Thanks baby." She said, her voice so soft and cute that it made me feel ten times more whipped for her. I leaned across the table and gently held her chin, giving her the softest and most loving kiss on her lips.

At this point, I didn't give a damn about what people had to say about my relationship with Seo Yeon. It's my choice to date her, and if I do get hurt one day because of her, then that's my problem.

"Omo! You have a little bit of my lipstick on your lip." She leaned in to wipe it off my lip, but I dodged her and smiled.

"It's fine. Leave it." I said. We sat in silence for a while, just enjoying the song while analysing the hyper crowd of students. Some were dancing, others were sitting down on a few tables and chatting amongst each other.

My eyes were roaming around until they landed on four crazy girls from right in the center of the room. Although, only one of them caught my full attention. I gulped, hard, as I watched her move her body to the beat of the music. My eyes scanned her cool outfit, and I felt my body tingle again at the sight of her wearing all black with a white, tied shirt. She wore really short and tight tights that sat well on her, although it made me a tad bit jealous and protective over the fact that she was revealing...that much, along with a crop top that hugged her chest area well. In her hand was a blue robo mask that matched the other girls' masks.

They're marching. Really cool, I thought.

"Babe, do you wanna dance?" Seo Yeon snapped me out of my thoughts, and I quickly turned to look at her.

I nodded. "Sure."

We stood from the table and I took Seo Yeon's hand in mine, then walked with her to the dance floor. She cutely giggled as I spun her around, dancing with her to the rhythm of the song. She twirled around, throwing her arms around my neck and pulling me closer to her. I immediately reacted by placing my hands on her sides, then swaying her hips once the beat of the song dropped. With our faces barely two centimetres apart, it took everything in me to not slam her against a wall and smooch the heck out of her.

"Just tell me if you want to kiss, Niki." She seductively said once she noticed how I was hungrily staring at her lips.

"Well...I want to kiss?" I smirked, licking my lips.

Seo Yeon wasted no time and slammed her lips against mine. She surprisingly took the lead and I followed. I felt her fingers roughly rake my hair and I groaned. Her lips were warm and soft. Our bodies pressed together heatedly, our breaths heavy as our lips perfectly molded together.

"You guys are real brave for making out in public." A deep voice said, making us pull away. We heavily panted as we eyed the person who just interrupted our session, feeling our lips burn and tingle at the same time.

"Maki! Are you flippin kidding me right now!" I growled, glaring at my friend who seemed amused by my reaction.

"That was pretty heated-"

"Leave." I shot.

"But-"

"Leave! Now!" I shouted.

He immediately walked away and I rolled my eyes, feeling extra annoyed with him.

"Now, where were we?" I looked down at my flustered girl, then reconnected our lips and smooched the life out of her.

Ohmami - Chase Atlantic

🎶B*tch I'm f* styling, yeah. I might say I love her but I'm lying, yeah ah, woah🎶

"Niki, my friends want me to dance with them. Do you mind if I..go?" Seo Yeon leaned in and spoke.

"Yeah sure, I don't mind." I lovingly smiled at her. "Have fun." I said, giving her a quick peck on the lips before she stood up and walked away from our group.

I sipped on my cold beverage, leaning forward and resting my arms on my thighs with my legs spread. I bopped my head to the beat of the song as I ran my fingers through my hair, looking around the crowded room. I felt slightly dizzy from the dark blue lazer lights constantly flashing, but brushed it off and instead, enjoyed it. My droopy eyes landed on Yong who was laughing happily with her friends as they all sang the song's lyrics word-for-word, while filming themselves with a phone. My heart melted at the sight of her flashing her heart-warming, semi gummy smile, and I thought, she was genuinely really happy, which I loved.

I didn't even realise how much I was smiling while watching her dance and have fun. I found it quite entertaining, and I didn't know that Yong knew how to party. She was more loud, more extroverted and freaking hot.

Riki, you have a girlfriend, I thought, immediately dismissing that thought.

"Have you thought about what I said to you days ago??" Yuma leaned in and yelled, slinging an arm around my shoulder.

"What?" I asked, turning my head to face him.

"You keep staring at Yong, so I was wondering if you've actually considered...you know...going for the both of them?" Yuma raised his eyebrows and curiously stared at me.

"Are you crazy?! Of course I didn't consider that crap. I can't afford to have two hearts broken because of me." I gulped my drink and slammed my cup on the table.

Yuma clicks his tongue. "If you're not gonna take my advice then that's fine. Just don't come complaining to me when your heart aches because of Yong."

I only shook my head and ignored him.

What the heck am I gonna do with these girls now?

__________________________
[A/N]
In my Lucas, Mark, Jaemin, Heeseung, Jake and Jungwon era rn😤

Anyways, here's the first part of the party. The second part is the one with violence :) keep reading. Again, my apologies for the slow updates.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO OUR DANCE MACHINE, NIKI MINAJ😌❤️

I'm actually planning on writing another fanfic because its been on my mind for a while now. But I'm afraid it might not do as well as this one. Would you guys read the fanfic? It's gonna be about Jungkook 👀

Stream Indigo. Indigo? Yes. Lonely is literally my new comfort song bro.

I lub you guys❤️

Byeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
1.3M 57.8K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
61.4K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...