D&S

By Failia_Baighaan

He always shows his dominance and she always obeys him. And the terror he evoked within her can never be eras... More

Author's Note
Chapter # 1
Chapter # 2
Chapter # 3
Chapter # 4
Chapter # 5
Chapter # 6
Chapter # 7
Chapter # 8
Chapter # 9
Chapter # 10
Chapter # 11
Chapter # 12
Chapter # 13
Chapter # 14
Chapter # 15
Chapter # 16
Chapter # 17
Chapter # 18
Chapter # 19
Chapter # 20
Chapter # 21
Chapter # 22
Chapter # 23
Chapter # 24
Chapter # 25
Chapter # 26
Chapter # 27
Chapter # 28
Chapter # 29
Chapter # 30
Chapter # 31
Last Chapter
Book 2- Blissfully Ignorant
Chapter # 1
Chapter # 2
Chapter # 3
Chapter # 4
Chapter # 5
Chapter # 6
Chapter # 7
Chapter # 8
Chapter # 9
Chapter # 10
Chapter # 11
Chapter # 12
Chapter # 13
Chapter # 14
Chapter # 15
Chapter # 16
Chapter # 17
Chapter # 18
Chapter # 19
Chapter # 20
Chapter # 21
Chapter # 22
Chapter # 23
Chapter # 24
Chapter # 25
Chapter # 26
Chapter # 27
Chapter # 28
Chapter # 29
Chapter # 30
Chapter # 31
Chapter # 32
Chapter # 33
Chapter # 34
Chapter # 35
Chapter # 36
Chapter # 37
Chapter # 39
Chapter # 40
Chapter # 41
Last Chapter
Epilogue

Chapter # 38

204 8 0
By Failia_Baighaan

Ester, I promise I will snatch our happy ending from the grasp of darkest nights.

After reading them, I understood why she asked to call the police, and why she put the plan like this. Everything began to make sense now. Even Henry's story made it clear. I know it... I know it all.

He had a firm grip over me and he was overconfident. I know I cannot break him from outside but I can intoxicate him from inside.

His game is over, everything is over and I won in the end. The dread is no more, my hands were shaking but not from fear.

I was getting eager. It was the thrill of giving him the taste of defeat and having the final laugh. Finally....

I need to keep this out from Emily and Tamara's knowledge. Who knows how much effort she put into it to gain these papers. I have to take care of them and the most surprising thing is that she stole the original papers.

I guess Henry didn't pay attention to it because he put me as Grace's murderer and thought no one will ever get close to the truth.

I am glad Ester came into my life and broke the delusion of mine. If it wasn't for her, I would have lived my whole life in a lie. I am grateful for her. And now it's the time to get her back and put everything back to normal.

The next day, I know what I should do. First of all, I need to keep Tamara and Emily out of it.

I had a monotonous day and when I returned from work, surprisingly Emily and Tamara came to meet me. It was expected so I went to see them.

I have also talked to Jake about it. He agreed to not make his comeback and their patch up official until we deal with the mastermind who destroyed lives. I swear if there's a cult, he would be the leader of it. Someone with a devilish mind like him is truly terrifying.

I saw Tamara looking down. "Hey." I smiled at them.

"Desmond..." Emily called me. I hummed and she glared at Tamara and continued, "She needs to talk to you."

"Yeah.. what is it?" I asked. Tamara bit her bottom lip and whispered on the verge of crying, "I am sorry."

"It's okay." I smiled. Emily looked at me in disbelief, not expecting me to forgive someone that quick.

"No it's not. I am truly sorry. I never knew his intentions were so bad. I am so sorry." She began to cry.

My gaze softened as I said in a gentle tone, "It's okay. You don't have to worry about it. He manipulated you, it's not your fault." She sniffed and nodded, "Thank you.." She said,

"Come join me for dinner." I offered. "No, it's okay." She smiled.

"I insist." I said. They both smiled, "I shall wash my face." Tamara said. I motioned to Savannah to show her the bathroom. After she left Emily teased, "That was rare."

"What?"

"You forgave her so easily."

"Emily I did so many bad things, still Ester forgave me in the end. I learned from her how to let things go." I said in a low tone.

"You have changed a lot." She said,

"I know. And I changed for good." I looked at her. She smiled and patted my back, "I am happy for you."

"Thanks..."

They left after dinner. I took a deep breath. My heart rate increased. I clutched the papers in my hands tightly. It's okay. You can do this. I consoled myself and called Henry.

"Let's meet at the bar we met last time." I said hurriedly.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because we need to sort things out." I said with my voice getting angry.

"And you think it can help you get Ester back?"

"I don't know but I will end this." I said firmly.

"Fine then... See you this weekend." He said with pride and ended the call.

I smirked atrociously after he cut the call. We will see Henry how you'll react when your secrets are out. It would be a worthy sight to espy and indulge myself into.

The day where I will win, I am the one who will have the final laugh...

***

Everything has been placed where it should be and all I have to do now is wait and watch how the tables are gonna turn. I have to behold the end.

I have been prepared for the worst case scenario and I honestly felt so proud and boosted right now. I was unbeatable at this point. With a smirk plastered over my lips along with a victorious look, I patiently waited for Henry.

The ending show is about to start. He has used people like tissues enough, it's time to end this.

I raised my gaze and saw Henry coming in my direction with his usual sinister green eyes glimmering in pride. He stopped in front of me as we both smirked at each other.

"You seemed rather confident today, Desmond." He sneered and took a seat in front of me. "Because it's our last meeting." I said. He raised an eyebrow and asked in amusement, "Are you thinking of running away?" I laughed quietly and shook my head no. "How would you feel if the strings of fate you were controlling all this time were stolen from you at the very end?" I snickered. "No one will dare to do it." he said, leaning back.

"We will see." My smirk grew wide. "What happened to you Desmond? Did the pain of Ester leaving you affect your mind too much?" He mocked. "No. It knocked some sense into me." I replied.

"You have used me enough Henry and now it's the end. I won't let you manipulate me anymore." I said direly. "Even if you defeat me, Ester will not come back to you. You have lost her." He said triumphantly.

"We will see who has lost whom." I said scornfully.

"I have brainwashed Ester the same way I brainwashed you." He smirked darkly. I lowered my head and began to laugh mockingly which made him give me a perplexed look.

"This time... you are the idiot here Henry." I laughed. His brows furrowed as he gave me a furious look mixed with puzzle. "What do you mean?" He asked. This time, my smirk grew wide as I leaned back and hissed, "Ester was, is and will be mine. She never left me."

"How can you be so sure?" He was amused. "Because I cut your roots with her help." I said with my head high.

His eyes widened in daze, he couldn't predict me doing something like this. This was clearly unforeseen on his side. It was unfathomable for him.

In the murk of my words which pushed him in the depth of abyss, he managed to produce a vague question,

"What... are you trying.. to say?"

"He meant what he said Mr Joseph." Another voice joined the conversation. He turned and saw Ester coming towards us with a smirk playing over her lips.

My heart skipped a beat when I looked at her, looking so arresting that I couldn't take my eyes from her.

She was wearing a navy blue above knee dress. It was perfect for her fitting showing her perfect curves. Her hairs let loose, falling on her back.

The way her hips sway enticed me more than ever. A dark red lipstick to enhance her features more. She didn't hold back, she tried her best not to wear revealing dresses and now when she is wearing this.

It was beguiling.

She is the main attraction of the bar, all eyes were on her. She was looking so captivating, bewitched by her charm, my eyes locked with hers as she passed me a smile.

My eyes scanned her from top to bottom, damn I didn't know she was so hot. She can do truly tempting things.

The way her heels were clicking to the marble floor, I could hear it pulling me close to her despite the music in the background.

My eyes met hers, she waved at Henry and sat on the armrest of my chair, putting her one leg over the other as her other hand moved to my shoulder.

She was so irresistible, I could barely control myself. It was hard to look elsewhere.

She held my chin and forced me to look at Henry. She smirked when Henry's jaw dropped. I took a deep breath and gained my posture as well. I put my hand over hers and leaned back on my seat.

Now that's what you call the strongest couple.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 9.7K 16
She has been destroyed by him in the worst way. After been kidnapped, tortured and raped by him, nothing is left in her to survive. Still with a ray...
1.3K 86 19
Life seems to be so Clichè lately... He is everywhere around me.. We met accidentally and it continued for him to becoming My Boss!! Is it fate or so...
1.3M 37.3K 66
52 CHAPTERS. (COMPLETED) Savannah Isabelle Romano is a 25 year old doctor who spent her entire life being abused emotionally, mentally and physically...