I Traveled Across Stars for Y...

By Spiralillusions

Kara is sent away after Agent Liberty seeds the air with Kryptonite. She leaves behind a heartbroken Lena who... More

Chapter 1 (How Supercorp Started)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 11

760 21 2
By Spiralillusions

Kara was telling stories of her life on Earth to her mother. She found a few of her old things in her room and also learned about the new ways of Argo. They were walking in the palace garden when Alura called...

"Kara, are you ready? The high council is ready." Called Alura.

"I'm ready" Replied Kara. 

"Hey, good luck in there." Said Imra

"Thanks Imra, I might need it." Said Kara before she walked in.

---------------In the room-----------------

"Hello Kara Zor-El, it is nice to see you back."

"It's good to be back."

"Alura called us here because you had an urgent matter to talk about?"

"I do."

"Please, do tell."

"As you all know, before Krypton exploded, my mother sent me to Earth to take care of Kal-El. I was able to leave I was not the only one.  With me came three other Kryptonian pods. In each of them were Worldkillers." Kara paused...

"Worldkillers?" Repeated one of the members.

"Forgive our skepticism but, you've been away for a long time. Here on Argo, Worldkillers are stuff that come from children's stories."

"I too, was hesitant that such a thing was real, but I faced it. Worldkillers are real. I killed two of them but one remains... She calls herself Reign. I traveled here from across the stars because... I couldn't defeat her myself. Earth is in grave danger. "

"How can Argo be of help?"

"We are a recovering city. Still limping and wounded from the trauma of destruction. We can't communicate outside our protective dome, let alone send troops or aid beyond it's border."

"It isn't troops we need."

"Then what is it you seek?"

"A gift.... of Harun-El" 

As soon as they heard it, Kara noticed the members of the high council gasp and saw them looking at each other. 

"You would have us give away our most precious resource to a foreign world? That's absurd!"

"The people of Earth share our ideals. They are more like us than you realize."

"Or perhaps, you've become more like them than you realize."

Alura spoke up. "The danger Earth is currently facing, is of Kryptonian making." 

"And I need not remind you, Alura, that Krypton is dead. Argo City is all that remains."

"And yet the sins of Krypton still like on in this 'Worldkiller'."

"Can you abide this as our legacy?"

"This council does not concern itself with legacy, only survival."

"And what is the point of survival if there is no soul to save?"

"Your point is well-made. That Krypton is dead. But it's legacy lives on. For good and ill. My mother, sentenced many people to Fort Rozz. Many of which, we're still trying to apprehend. Some people made it their job to stop them. Some even gave their lives for them. Even thought it threatens their safety, again and again. And now, they deserve it in kind because their very existence, is threatened by this Worldkiller of Kryptonian making. My mother tells me that Argo City has changed, that it has learned from it's mistakes in the past. So, I beg you. Give us the gift of Harun-El. We don't need very much. And this bit of charity, it will save Earth." Pleaded Kara.

"My concern is for those of us who you've left behind. I'm afraid we cannot spare the Harun-El. Who votes with me?"

3 people raised their hand...

"And those who believe we should help the people of Earth?" Asked Alura, raising her hand.

All that remained but Selena, 3 in total, raised their hand.

"And how do you vote, Selena?"

"If this Worldkiller is as strong as you say she is... Are you sure this plan will work?"

"I am"

"Then we will give you what you seek."

Kara smiled. "Thank you."

-------------------On their way to the ship----------------

"Argo was spared from the fate of the rest of Krypton, but what value is our civilization if we don't use our stolen time to right the sins of the past? We must set an example for the future generations. Or else our survival means nothing." Said Selena as she handed the Harun-El to Kara. 

"Thank you, again for this. I can't tell you how much this will help the people of Earth." 

"May Rao's light shine upon you." Said Selena as she walked back. Alura stepped forward. 

"I'll miss you Kara."

"I will too mom, but don't worry, I'll be back. I used to think you were gone. I know better now."

"We both do. I love you, now go, Earth needs you." Said Alura.

"I love you mom." Said Kara as she walked to the ship.

--------------------------In the DEO-------------------------

"You think she got the rock?" Asked J'onn when he saw Alex just sitting there.

"I hope so..."

"Reign is almost immune to Lena's Kryptonite. It's only a matter of time before she can break Lena's barriers."

"Well then I hope she gets it. For all our sakes."

That was when Kara walked in.....

"Kara! I'm so happy you're safe." Shouted Alex as she ran to her sister.

"Hey, anything different happen when I was away?" 

"Nope! Did you get the rock?"

"I did"

"Let's get to L-Corp then. If Reign escapes Lena and the twins are in big trouble."

"Let's go."

-----------------------In L-Corp--------------------

"There's no one to pray to... There is no god, no Rao. There is nothing except for you and me. There's also that kill switch you think I haven't noticed. The one that is supposed to end me before I end you... You're strong, ruthless. You're darker than you realize. We're very alike."

"You wish"

"I don't have to wish. I'm standing here and I can see it with my own eyes. The same eyes that will set fire to you and your world if you don't press that button and end me." Reign punched the barrier and it broke....

"Lena! We're here."

"Kara, how do we stop her?" Asked Lena

"I need you to turn this rock into liquid." Said Kara before she ran to help Imra fight with Reign.

Kara and Imra worked well together but Reign was just as strong. Every time Kara or Imra would hit Reign, she would hit them just as hard. Until Kara used the cape tricks she learned from the future to grab one of Reign's arms and Imra used her telepathy to grab the other. They threw her to the floor at the same time.

"It's done" Said Lena as she threw the liquid Harun-El to Kara.

Kara injected her with the Harun-El. Reign started to scream and she started glowing. Then, a part of her was starting to disappear. Until....

"Sam?"

"Sam? Can you hear us?"

"Lena? Do you have some Aspirin?" 

They laughed. They had succeeded in killing Reign and brought Sam back...

After running a few tests, they confirmed that she was fine now. Reign was gone.

----------------------In Lena's penthouse-------------------------

"Hey, how are you?" Asked Kara outside Lena's door.

"I'm fine"

"Uh can I come in?"

"Yes, come in"

"Lena, I wanted to check in on you." 

"I'm fine." 

"Alright, uh I'm sure you have lots of questions about what's happened earlier..."

"How did you find out about the rock? What is it? Where is it from? Where did you go? Why didn't you tell me about it..."

"Whoa... Okay so uh I went to Fort Rozz to see an old Kryptonian priestess and she told me about it by accident. It's the Rock of Yuda Kal, also called Harun-El." Kara stopped... "it's from Argo City."

"Is there something wrong with that place?"

"No, no! Argo City is...." Kara stopped, not sure whether to continue or not...

"Kara, whatever that place is, you can tell me."

"It's the capital of Krypton. The city I grew up in. The place I was born."

"Oh my god.."

"Yea..."

"How was it there?"

"It was so nice! I can't even describe how happy I am! My mother's alive, my best friends... It was almost like the explosion never happened!"

"Wow! I can't imagine how that felt..."

"It was awesome Lena! I need to take you there sometime. That is, if it's fine with you..."

"Of course!"

"My mother would love to see you!"

"That part... I'm not so sure about that..."

"Why not?"

"I didn't exactly have a real mother... I don't know what it feels like to have one... What if I do something wrong?" Asked Lena

"Lena, you're perfect. Who doesn't like you?" 

"Kara, I'm a Luthor."

"So? It's just a name. My mother isn't like Lillian, Lillian was a monster and I'm sorry you had to live with her. My mother would love you!"

"You really think so?"

"I do!"

"Oh, and...  for your last question, I didn't mean to but I was in a hurry to get the Harun-El so I didn't have time to call you. I promise I won't hide anything else from you next time."

"Alright."

"Oh and Lena?"

"Yes?"

"I was wondering if you could make more of the Harun-El?"

"I think I can. Why?"

"Could you make more? The Harun-El is very precious to them. It's their life source but they spared some for us."

"I'll get to work on it immediately."

"Thank you."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone! I hope you liked this chapter! This chapter is mainly about Kara in Argo. I'm not exactly sure what I'll be posting for the next chapter but I have a few ideas. I do not own any characters in the story. They all belong to the CW. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.4K 1.2K 51
Post season 5. Kara and Lena's friendship is renewed once more, but this time with no secrets between them it turns into something more. Kara and Len...
2.3K 67 1
Supercorp, After discovering Kara's identity, she sends her away. The Justice League helps her with her feelings.
16.1K 353 24
After Lena finds out the truth about Kara, She wants that Kara feels the same pain what she felt. They said a lot of things in the Fortress of Solitu...
79.2K 2.3K 22
This story is by DaughterOfEl Lena Luthor is is an intelligent and lively young woman. She is set to leave for New York by the end of the summer. Bu...